Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KatJohn
KatJohn
17 Followers

Mike buried his tongue deep inside Laura's vagina and then bit her clit as she squirmed and wrapped her legs around his head and squeezed, crying for more. Using his fingers he began playing with her clit while he continued to plunge his tongue deep inside her, causing her to wiggle and moan loudly. Glancing up, Mike caught Rob's eye and gave him a slight nod. Seeming to understand Rob bit down hard and Laura cried out and climaxed, her juices flowing all over Mike's face. He pulled away as her body went limp.

Rob pulled his hands out of Laura's bikini, grabbed her wrists and pulled her over to the end of the couch; her head hanging over the arm. Holding her in place, he nodded to Mike who then grabbed Laura's legs and swung her bottom half around onto the couch, spread them wide and crawled between them. As Mike pulled down his shorts and his hard cock sprung out aimed at Laura's groin, Rob was getting more excited. He pulled his shorts down and his own hard on sprang out. Using some of the pre-cum drips, he rubbed his tip on her lips, and pushed just enough to get his tip barely between her lips. As Laura's tongue lashed out toward him, he rubbed his tip on her tongue, getting his tip very wet, and causing her mouth to salivate. As Laura's mouth became more wet, Rob plunged his cock in about half way and began pulling in and out. Using one hand to hold her arms above her head, Rob used his other hand to slap his dick on Laura's lips each time he pulled out. Rob grabbed her hair, letting go her wrist and pushed his cock all the way in her mouth. Laura reached around and grabbed Rob's buttocks and dug her nails into his flesh increasing his thrusts. He could feel his balls bouncing across her face. As he pumped her mouth, he could hear Amy in the other room yelling, "YESSSS...YESSSS...FUCK ME HARDER...I WANT IT ALL..." He smiled, knowing she was really enjoying those young studs. His arousal could not be any higher as he listened to Amy, fucked Laura's mouth, and watched Mike pounding into Laura's pussy.

Mike thrust himself forward, burying himself deep inside Laura. She screamed her pleasure around Rob's cock, and Mike's thrust became harder and faster. Mike watched as her breasts were bouncing in rhythm to his powerful thrusts while she arched her body up and down to reach Rob's cock and maximize Mike's penetration. He didn't know how long he could hold back when Laura began to gag on Rob's cock, swallowed hard, and suddenly squirted all over Mike. His excitement peaked and he let go, exploding his full load into her, shuddering and pushing deeper into her and holding her tight. He looked up at Rob and said, "You want to switch so you can fuck my wife?"

Rob grinned real big and said, "Hell yeah!!" They switched positions but Rob flipped her over so her stomach was over the arm of the couch. He grabbed her hips and rubbed his rigid member around her wet pussy and ass. She let out a low groan. Rob looked up at Mike as if asking permission to do anal.

Mike smiled and nodded his head. "She loves anal!" he said. Rob spit on his cock for a little lube and pressed it against her anal opening. Mike watched for a moment, then following suite, he wet his dick, grabbed her hair pulling her head upright and rammed into her mouth.

As Rob teased around her anal opening, Laura moaned softly. She wriggled her butt toward him and hissed "YESSSSSSSS...DO IT..." Rob pushed slowly and deliberately until his cock was all the way inside and he held it there. She could feel him throbbing inside her. As Mike grabbed her hair and pushed his dick into her mouth she willingly swallowed it whole. She wriggled her butt like a puppy wagging it's tail in pleasure and teasingly to incite Rob as much as possible. Taking the hint, Rob began pumping while smacking her ass with every thrust into her. Her butt cheeks began to turn red. She squealed her delight around Mike's shaft as he fucked her mouth harder in excitement.

Meanwhile in the other room the boys had all been taking turns with Amy. She was sticky mess, oozing with cum from every orifice as well as covered in it. Yet she was enjoying herself and still wanted more. She was wearing out those young studs. She knew they were waiting for her to be done, but she just kept fucking and sucking like there was no tomorrow. They had to take turns in order to take breaks and regain their stamina and erections.

It was Billy's turn again "Let's stand her up", he said. They stood Amy up and Billy bent her over, grabbed her hips, and slammed his cock inside her. He was determined to finish her. Amy reached out and grabbed hold of Joe, holding on to him for support so she wouldn't fall over. Joe reached under her and cupped her luscious breasts as he pushed his dick into her mouth. She moaned around the shaft as they both pumped her fast and furious. But alas, as Billy climaxed, Amy was still pushing back at him, wanting more. He could not believe her stamina.

Amy pushed her butt toward Billy, but he was done and seemed wore out. Joe then erupted in her mouth. She noted that his cum was sparse and knew he too was near done. Pete and Ron stepped in to try for more, and as before, as each one came, another would step in and start on her. Amy couldn't believe how much she wanted and enjoyed this. Finally, she wore them out. One by one they dropped out and did not return. They lay on the floor and the bed passed out. Amy shook her head and said, "Amateurs!" She put her sundress on and grabbed her bikini, walking out of the spare bedroom. Her legs were still a little shaky not only from being drunk, but from all the sex, and having been stood in a bent position for a while. She stumbled into the living room just in time to see Rob and Mike fucking Laura on the couch.

Amy smiled as Mike and Rob pumped Laura hard from both ends and it got her excited again. She walked over behind Mike as he was pumping Laura's mouth, put her arms around him and said, "Thank you so much for a wonderful time tonight!" Rob looked up and Amy smiled at him as he gave her a wink. Mike, with his dick still in Amy's mouth turned to respond to Amy. Amy kissed him hard and rubbed her hard nipples against him, begging for attention. He pulled out of Laura's mouth and turned to Amy. She pulled her sundress off, showing him her yearning breasts, grabbed his hands and put them around her waist. She then grabbed his shoulders and jumped up to wrap her legs around him. He responded by lifting her up off the floor sucking and biting on her breasts and nipples. Amy groaned and pulled his head into her cleavage, sliding herself into position so her crotch was rubbing along his happy trial. He reached down and pulled his dick up and pushed into her wet and wanton pussy. Holding her tight, and still sucking on her breasts, he supported her butt as she began to ride him hard.

Rob kept pumping Laura's ass and getting very excited watching Mike take his wife's breasts in his mouth. Laura's head and body bounced back and forth from Rob violating her ass over and over. Rob stopped his onslaught on Laura's ass and flipped her over so her head was hanging over the arm of the couch. He grabbed her legs and hooked them over his shoulders and started pounding her wet pussy.

Laura reached up and grabbed Mike and Amy and pulled them toward her face so she could lick Mike's cock and Amy's pussy at the same time, causing Amy to squirt all over her face.

Mike pulled Amy off him and set her on her feet. He turned her around toward Laura. Amy bent over and grabbed Laura's breasts and began playing with her nipples as Mike helped her to bend deeper and took her from behind. Laura reached up and took Amy's nipples into her mouth one after the other nipping and pulling causing Amy to pinch hard on Laura's breast. Both Women screamed as their breasts were assaulted inciting them to each do more to the other and push back more as the men assaulted their pussies. Then men, excited by the screams could hold back no longer, and the four climaxed together. They collapsed into a mangled pile on the couch, exhausted. Amy was the only one with any energy left, as she stated. "OMG what a great fucking party!!"

KatJohn
KatJohn
17 Followers
12