All Comments on 'Amy, a Lawyer'

by greyscribbler

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Anti-climactic

I've got to say, the potential for a really good story is here, but the whole thing just falls flat in certain places. There's a whole lot of build up in Amy's response to the situation, but every time she should be reaching a fever pitch, emotionally the writing fails to convey it. Instead it seems she sleep walks through the whole experience. Usually this is forgivable if the sexual situations are suitable erotic, but the sex in the story is just summarized quickly, as if the author is either afraid of it or unable to write a powerful sex scene. Whatever the case, the story comes very close to being a really good story only to fall short of the mark and ends up being mildly disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Super sexy story.

Loved your super sexy story, although a bit long. But have to admit my story's also get long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Had the right length and not too long at all. Prefer stories that are long enough so you have time to get to know the characters.

Hopefully your other stories will get posted onto this site too.

MSKeslerMSKeslerover 7 years ago
Excellent Writing

I loved this story! I definitely think it's one of the best I've read on Literotica (and I've read a few). I like the concept....mind control....the seduction of an innocent woman who yearns to let out her inner slut.

fyrehartfyrehartover 7 years ago
Enjoyable

I thought this was quite an interesting story. I enjoy exploring prostitution in its many forms, from high class call girls to unwilling victims forced into it. This was tender and did help me to suspend belief as I read it. One has to be able to suspend belief in the reader to have their story reach maximum enjoyment. My stories tend to be much more to the darker side of the world's oldest profession. Thank you for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great read!

I thought it was a wonderful story.

It has the makings for a good movie! The story had a bit more class than most, and it wasn't just about sex. One of the better stories I've read. I read, "too short" and "too long" in the comments, guess you can't please eveyone. For its length, which I thought was perfect, you did a great job of portraying your characters, setting up the plot, and closing.

Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow! I loved this story! Please can you make a chapter 2 as soon as possible? It would be hot if you could slowly uncover Amy's descent into a low class, bimbo street whore, (slowly becoming iliterate and confused) while Sophie earns her degree and gets a respectable job. Thanks so much! xxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was a good story

I enjoyed reading this story. I would like to see part 2 "Natalie Becomes A Prostitute". I like all of your stories where girls become prostitutes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

poor bitch all that studying andhard work just to end up as a empty headed cum dump hope there's a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot story!

I look forward to continuing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

We need a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous