Amy & I Were Like Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's time for the Reddi-Wip. Don't use too much. I don't want a mess on my body."

I covered both areolas with about ¼ inch of Reddi-Wip. I started with her right breast. I tried to lick slowly, but Susan's giggling, groaning and jerking her body around motivated me to speed the licking process. I also flicked at her pussy with my right-hand fingers.

I would have made her cum, but the break moving from breast to breast allowed her to catch her breath.

Now it was my turn. Amy only covered the top of my cock, otherwise the Reddi-Wip would have fallen off.

I knew I would cum. Amy acted like she knew I knew.

She started by lightly licking my cock's crown. Her fingers caressed my scrotum. I began to squirm.

She gradually took all of my cock into her mouth and pumped back and forth vigorously. I don't think she noticed the whipped cream taste. Her right hand worked back and forth on what her mouth did not. I moaned. I tightened my abs. My fists grabbed her long brown hair. I came many times.

"A third step is necessary since you did not make me cum. You have to apply the food groups to my clitoris."

Have to? I'd do it voluntarily.

We retreated to her bedroom, she with a towel and I with the food groups. She draped the towel at the foot of the bed and sat on it with her legs dangling to the floor.

I rubbed a strawberry piece all over the clitoris. From experience of mere minutes ago I knew the strawberry taste would not be strong. I was correct. But it was eating pussy and she squirmed.

Next, I smeared a cherry half all over her clitoris. Licking her clit was tasty. She squirmed more and moaned.

Now came the best part, spreading Reddi-Wip on her clit. I sprayed one layer all over her clit area.

I started with a long slow lick from the bottom or her clit to the top. She squirmed and moaned. I quicken the licking pace. She squirmed and moaned some more.

The sweet whipped cream taste made licking her clit go faster and faster. Her giggling, moaning and squirming motivated me more. She came three or four times. I crawled on the bed. We laid next to each other breathing heavily with my tongue fatigued.

"I've got to go with my folks to pick up my sister this weekend. I'd rather spend time with you, but I have no choice."

"I understand."

"I've got to be going soon. But I can't leave your body in such a state of stickiness. The noble thing to do is shower off your lovely bod. What do you say?"

"Great idea. Race ya."

She squeezed my scrotum enough to slow me down so she got to the shower first. She knows the male anatomy, the little witch with a b.

The shower was better than the last one. She went first. Amy held her hair up. I aimed the shower head at her boobs.

This time I had a full bar of soap, not the small hotel size. I soaped her boobs up real good. Rubbing the soap in nice big circles. She squirmed a bit.

Then I got behind her and helped rinse the soap off. I leaned into her body so my recovering cock poked her butt.

Next, I aimed the shower head at her clit. I soaped up the area. The closer to the clit the gentler I got. When rinsing her bush off I probed her clit with a finger. The way she squirmed she liked it.

Now it was my turn.

I aimed that shower head at my cock, got it wet and turned around. Amy soaped the area. I turned around to rise it off with her help. After turning the water off she put her mouth on my cock, all the way to the base to make sure the stickiness was gone. She licked my cock from the base to the top twice just to be sure like a thorough healthcare professional should.

We got dressed and kissed a long, passionate kiss.

Missing out on Independence Day weekend action extended into the next weekend. Amy was a homebody. The next weekend she went home.

That's the way it was the rest of the summer. She went home every other weekend. We got together three times before I left for college.

By the following May she was engaged to a guy from home. Her wedding was in September. I did not attend, which was just as well. We see each other every other year or so.

Whenever no one is around I ask her if she has tried on any body suits. She just smiles.


12