Birthday Present From His Wife

Story Info
She gives him her best friend.
10.4k words
4.84
44.9k
93
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leader12
Leader12
979 Followers

Sara finished putting on her lip gloss and smiled as she looked in the mirror. She was pleased with the way she looked. Her black dress totally covered her body, but there was just enough stretch in the material to have it hug her boobs and show them off. There was a very subtle sparkly design which also brought your eyes to her C-cup breasts. The dress ended mid-thigh - long enough to be respectable but short enough to be sexy.

The curls she put in her brown hair looked perfect as they fell in front of her shoulders. She used just enough makeup to make her blue eyes pop even more than usual. Her strappy heels completed the look.

"Perfect," she said to the mirror. Then she turned off the light and walked out.

When she walked into the living room, Danny actual gasped when he saw her.

"Holy shit," he shouted. "Does your husband have any idea what a lucky son-of-a-bitch he is?"

Sara laughed.

"Actually, I think he does. He once told me I was the MVP of hot women... or something like that."

Danny laughed and had a sudden flashback to his freshman year at college.

No one else from his high school went to the same college, so he didn't know a soul on day one. He was nervous about who would be assigned to be his roommate, but it actually worked out quite well. Not only was Bill a nice guy, but he introduced Danny to a group of his friends from high school who were in the same dorm. A bunch of them would hang out together, and Danny quickly made lots of new friends. Bill hung out with a girl from high school who lived on the other side of the dorm, and she introduced Danny to some other girls on her floor.

Two of the girls who were part of "the group" were sophomores. Jamie and Sara had been friends since grade school and roomed together their freshman year. They stayed in the dorm this year because they each got singles. Danny liked a few of the girls in the group, but he really liked Sara. She was beautiful, smart, and funny. She was also very popular, so he knew he had no chance with her.

Once he heard the girls in the room next to Sara's laughing about her late-night activities. Apparently one of the guys that stayed over one night got really loud, yelling, "Oh my god, I'm gonna come!" Another time they heard Sara yelling, "put on the fucking condom or forget it!" Everyone had a laugh at Sara's expense, but Danny thought it was kind of rude.

Although Danny knew a bunch of girls in the dorm, he never went on a real date with any of them. First of all, he was shy. Second, he didn't have a particularly high opinion of his own looks, so he never thought they'd go out with him. He liked school, but his one complaint was his lack of a dating life. Well, that and the fact that after six months at college, he still hadn't lost his virginity. Besides being constantly horny, he REALLY wanted to touch a naked girl and have sex.

One day he heard a bunch of shouting somewhere on his floor. When he opened his door, he saw Karen two doors down with tears running down her face. He also heard Alan, whose room she was standing outside of, yell, "Go away! I'm done with you!"

A few guys were standing in the hall staring or laughing at Karen, and a few yelled at her to shut up. Danny didn't particularly like Karen, but he felt really bad for her. He walked over to her, grabbed her hand, and pulled her into his room. He shut the door behind him and hugged her.

"He's an asshole," he said to her. "You deserve better."

Karen laid her head on his chest and just kept crying. Danny said nothing else; he just held her and let her cry. After fifteen minutes, she sniffled a few times and finally stopped crying. She left her head where it was and was silent for a few minutes.

Without lifting her head, she whimpered, "he said he loved me. And after I slept with him, I catch him fucking another girl!" And then she started crying again.

Danny was thinking, "oh, what a surprise. A guy tells you he loves you so you'll sleep with him. Guess that's the first time THAT ever happened." He inwardly smiled, but he really did feel bad for Karen. She could be a real bitch and was never really friendly to him, but he knew she was hurting. So, for the next 10 minutes, he held her tightly and let her cry.

Finally, she stopped. She pulled away from him and looked intently at him. He dropped his arms that had been hugging her for almost a half hour.

"Thank you. I really appreciate what you did."

"I didn't do anything," he said.

"You did more than anyone else on your floor. And you made me feel better. Thank you. I'm okay now."

Then she shocked him by leaning forward and giving him a very soft, sweet kiss on his lips. And then she left.

A couple of days later, Danny was walking through the lobby of the dorm when he saw Sara walking in carrying three heavy shopping bags. She looked like she was struggling a bit, so Danny ran over and grabbed all three from her.

"Oh, thanks!" she said.

As he got a grip on the bags, he said, "Jesus, these are heavy. Are you cornering the market on bricks?"

Sara laughed. "No, just some reference books I needed for a project. My professor loaned them to me. Here, give me one of them."

"No, no, no," Danny replied. "I am a virile man, and I need to impress the beautiful woman before me with my strength so she can see how strong our children will be if she marries me."

Sara started laughing loudly. "Okay, virile man, let's go to my room."

They walked through the common area to Sara's wing. She opened the door to her single, and Danny plopped the books down on her desk.

"Thanks, Danny, that was really sweet of you. You're the nicest guy I know."

"Yeah? I don't think so," he said.

Sara looked at him intently. "I'm serious. EVERYONE knows how nice you are. Tell me something. Do you like Karen?"

Danny jerked his head back, surprised by the question. "Uh, not really. She never talks to me and rolls her eyes every time I say anything."

"Exactly," Sara said.

"Exactly WHAT?" Danny said, confused.

"You don't like Karen, but you did the nicest thing in the world for her when she was crying on your floor."

"How'd you know about that?" he asked.

"She told us. After trashing the shit out of Alan, she told us how you pulled her out of the hall and held her while she cried. Even SHE knows you don't like her, but you were still really nice to her."

"She was crying. She was in pain. I couldn't just let her stand there by herself."

"That's what I mean," Sara said. "You're the nicest guy. No one else on your hall helped. They made fun of her."

Danny shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Can I ask you a question?" she said.

"Of course."

"Do you think I'm okay-looking?"

Danny let out a loud laugh. "Okay-looking? Absolutely not. Incredibly beautiful? Yes."

Sara smiled. "Thank you for that. Do you like me?" she asked.

"Do I like you?" he replied, with a confused look on his face. "Of course I like you."

"I mean," Sara said, and then paused a second before continuing, "do you REALLY like me?" Then she raised her eyebrows with a questioning look.

Danny just stared at her for a few seconds. What a stupid question, he thought.

"Jesus, Sara," he said softly, "I love..." He stopped and just looked down at the floor.

Sara smiled inwardly.

"So how come you never asked me out?"

Danny let out a little chuckle. "Yeah, sure. The double-jump rule."

Sara tilted her head the way a dog does, scrunched up her face, and said, "the WHAT?"

"The double jump rule," Danny repeated.

"What the fuck is that?" Sara asked.

"Like you don't know."

"No," she said, "I have no clue what you're talking about."

Danny let out a deep sigh.

"I don't know what I was thinking, but my senior year in high school, I asked out a really popular, really pretty girl. She was a cheerleader, and I knew she had just broken up with her boyfriend. So, I asked her out. She looked at me and said, 'are you fucking kidding me? YOU'RE asking ME out? Who the hell do you think you are. Let me explain something,' she said. 'I am a girl in the Major League. You are not even in the Minor League - you're on the Farm team. It's hard enough for a minor leaguer to go out with a Major Leaguer, but NO ONE can double jump from the Farm team to the majors. Go find a girl on the Farm team.' And THAT'S the double-jump rule."

Sara was quiet for a few seconds, just thinking. Finally, she said, "So THAT'S why you didn't ask me out?"

Danny nodded. "Jesus, Sara, you're not just in the Major League, you're the MVP of the Majors!" Suddenly, he was embarrassed at what he said and looked down at the floor.

There was an awkward silence in the room until Sara finally spoke.

"Look at me," she demanded. Danny lifted his head. "First of all, that girl was a fucking bitch. Who the hell did she think she was saying you couldn't even ask her out. She had the right to say no, but she didn't have to ridicule you. Second, even if there WERE leagues, she was wrong telling you you're on the Farm Team. You're a good-looking guy who's smart, funny, and, as we've already established, really nice. Do you know how appealing that is to a girl? A guy who is really nice? Hell, you are the nicest fucking guy I know!"

Danny was surprised by the way she described him, but then he laughed.

"What's so funny?" Sara asked.

"I'm certainly not the nicest fucking guy you know," he said.

"Yes you ARE!" she insisted.

"At best, I'm the nicest not-fucking guy you know," Danny said with a laugh. Then he felt kind of stupid.

Sara smiled. "Not getting lucky lately?"

Danny didn't answer, but he started to turn red. Suddenly a light bulb went off in Sara's head. She walked over and sat right next to him on the bed, with her thighs against his.

"Danny," she said very softly, "have you EVER gotten lucky with a girl?"

He continued looking down and didn't answer. Finally, he slowly shook his head.

Sara just stared at his bowed head for a few seconds.

"Look at me, Danny," Sara said for the second time today. When he lifted his head and turned toward her, she put both hands on his face, looked at him for a second, and kissed him on the lips. It was a soft, tender kiss. Then she pulled back for a second and looked at him. Before he could say anything, she leaned back in gave him a more passionate kiss. She opened her mouth and slightly stuck out her tongue. Even the inexperienced Danny knew what to do as he opened his own mouth and let her tongue in. Soon, they were both enjoying a passionate, deep kiss.

After a couple of minutes, Sara grabbed Danny's hand and placed it on her breast. He froze for half a second but then started gently squeezing. He was, of course rock hard. When Sara reached down and rubbed his dick, he let out a groan.

"Kneel on the bed," she softly whispered. Just as he got in position, Sara pulled off her t-shirt. Danny's eyes bugged out, able to see her areolas through her white lace bra. When she knelt next to him, both of his hands quickly returned to her breasts. He was squeezing them both and pinching her nipples, and now Sara was quietly moaning as they were kissing. When Sara pulled off her bra, Danny thought he was going to come in his pants.

"Oh, God, Sara!" Her firm full breasts, with bright-red areolas, were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen in his life. He knew enough to place his mouth around one of her nipples and flick his tongue over it.

"Oh, yeah, Danny, that's good," Sara whined.

Danny kept switching breasts, always having his mouth on one and his hand on the other. He couldn't believe he was actually touching - and sucking - Sara's beautiful breasts. He felt light-headed, thinking life couldn't get any better. But it did.

Pulling away from him, Sara quietly said, "Lie down, Danny."

As he obeyed her instructions, Sara stood up and pulled off her shoes, socks and pants. Danny gulped when he saw her standing in her blue panties. But it was a different sound - more like gasp - when Sara crawled back on the bed and unbuttoned Danny's jeans. Sara looked directly at him, with a slight smile, as she unzipped his pants. She put her hands on his hard dick and gave it a squeeze. Danny let out a loud groan. This made Sara smile even more.

She started to pull his pants down, and Danny lifted his butt so she could pull them off. She went to the end of the bed and pulled off his shoes and socks. Then she pulled his jeans off and dropped them on the floor. She pushed Danny's legs apart and slowly crawled up between them, moving her eyes back and forth between Danny's eyes and the bulge in his boxer-briefs. When her head was directly over his crotch, she kissed his dick through his underwear. Then she squeezed it a few more times before slipping her hands in the waistband and pulling his underwear down. When his hard dick popped out, Danny held his breath.

"Oh, that looks nice," Sara said in the sexiest voice Danny had ever heard. "VERY nice," she emphasized.

Danny's dick was fairly average in size, which was just fine with Sara. But she wanted to make sure she praised it, since she knew every guy worries about his size. Since this was his first time, she didn't want him worrying about it. And truthfully, she really did like his dark purple, circumcised head.

Sara moved back toward the bottom of the bed so Danny could put his legs together and she could pull off his underwear. As soon as they were off, she pushed his legs apart and crawled up in-between again. As soon as her head got above his knees, she started kissing the inside of his thighs. First, she kissed the left one, then she moved up a little and kissed the right one. She continued going back and forth until she ran out of room.

She looked up and Danny and saw the anticipation in his face, which made her smile. She finally grabbed his dick, causing a loud moan from him. She slowly stroked up and down a few times and watched as Danny's eyes squeezed shut. After a few more strokes, she stopped. She waited until Danny opened his eyes. Once he was looking at her, and she at him, she lowered her head and put the head of his dick in her mouth.

"Oh, SHIT!" Danny cried out.

Even with his dick in her mouth, Sara was able to smile at his reaction. As she stroked the base of his cock, she swirled her tongue around his head and that sensitive area just beneath it. Danny was breathing very heavily now, and his body was gently twitching. Sara knew he wasn't going to last long.

When Sara used her free hand to start strumming his balls, Danny exploded in her mouth. He grunted and jerked his pelvis up toward Sara with every spurt of cum as his eyes slammed shut. After five or six giant squirts, he fell to the bed. After Sara had swallowed everything, she squeezed his dick to coax out any remaining cum. She kept her lips tight around his shrinking dick as she pulled off, trying to clean up anything she missed.

After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and saw Sara smiling at him. He sat up, awkwardly pulled his legs back away from Sara, and knelt in front of her. He then surprised her by thrusting his head forward and giving her a deep passionate kiss, quickly thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She returned the kiss, which only lasted for 20 seconds. Danny pulled back and looked at her with a HUGE smile on his face.

"Thank you. Oh my God, thank you," he said.

Sara laughed a little.

"You're very welcome. I take it you enjoyed it?"

"Nah, not really. But it wasn't bad." Then he laughed. "Jesus Christ, Sara, that was wonderful. But I have a favor to ask."

Sara was surprised by his comment. After that, he wanted a favor?

"Will you teach me how to do that to you? I want to make you feel as good as you made me."

Sara smiled. That was the kind of favor she could handle.

"Yes, I will. But right now, we need to do something else we'll both enjoy." Then she raised her eyebrows in an expression that said, "you're gonna like this!"

"Oh, trust me, I'm gonna like it if I can do to you what you just did for me."

Sara chuckled.

"That's good to know," she said. "But you'll like this, too. Sit at the edge of the bed."

Danny did as he was told. Sara sat on his lap, facing away from him. She grabbed both of his hands, pulled them around her body, and put them on her breasts. As he reflexively started squeezing them, Sara moved her ass to grind on Danny's dick, which was still soft after the blowjob. As Danny continued massaging her breasts and started pinching her nipples, his dick started getting hard again. As Sara continued grinding, he was getting harder and harder. Danny was disappointed when Sara stood up, breaking body contact. But he was quickly made happy when Sara started pushing down her panties over her butt.

She teased him by pushing down one side, exposing a cheek, and then pulling it up before quickly pushing down the other side. She went back and forth a couple of times until she finally lowered the waistband beneath both cheeks. She then pushed them all the way to the floor, bending at her waist. She smiled when Danny let out another groan when her pussy came into view. She held the position for a bit, letting him enjoy the view. When she stood up, she slowly turned around so he could look at his first naked woman.

Her mound was trimmed into a triangle, with everything below that shaved clean. The expression on Danny's face, along with sound that came out of his mouth, made her grin. She slowly - very slowly - took baby steps toward him until her pussy was right in front of his mouth. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes to take in the sweet scent, but he quickly opened them because he didn't want to stop looking. Sara was happy to see Danny was already getting hard again. She grabbed his hand and pulled it to her pussy. She was very wet, and she pushed his middle finger into her. They both let out a short gasp.

"Lie down, Danny," she said once again.

As he did, she opened her desk drawer and pulled out a condom. She returned to the bed, and Danny watched with huge eyes as Sara opened the condom and rolled it down his dick.

"I'm going to get on top, okay? I think you'll like it," she said.

Danny nodded very quickly.

She got on the bed and straddled him. She grabbed his dick and placed it at her entrance. As his dick touched her pussy, Danny gasped, and he put his hands on her hips. Sara slowly lowered herself down, engulfing the head of his dick within her. She slowly moved down until his entire cock was buried in her.

"Oh, God, Sara!" Danny groaned.

Sara started riding him very slowly. She had purposely given him the blowjob so he wouldn't come too quickly now, and she planned to enjoy this. After a few minutes of the slow up and down, Sara grabbed one of Danny's hands and put it on her breast.

"Gently pinch my nipples," she instructed.

Danny followed her instructions, and Sara moaned herself.

"Yeah, that's good," she said.

On his own, Danny put his other hand on her free breast and squeezed it over and over. After a few more minutes, Sara was moving faster. Danny was grunting and Sara was whining. She was feeling really good, sliding up and down with her eyes closed. She started rubbing her clit, increasing the pleasure.

Suddenly, her eyes popped open and she yelped when Danny released her breast, pushed her hand aside, and started rubbing her clit for her.

"Fuck, YES!" she softly cried out.

After another minute, Sara's stomach started clenching and then her whole body started shuddering as she began to orgasm. When her pussy started spasming on Danny's dick, he started grunting as his own orgasm began. They both had their eyes closed tight and were making noises that could only be described as strained. When they both finished, Sara collapsed onto Danny, and he hugged her tightly. After a minute of heavy breathing from both of them, Sara finally opened her eyes and lifted her head to see Danny staring at her. She laughed.

Leader12
Leader12
979 Followers