Amy Awakened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's mouth dropped open into a silent scream. Her body exploded in ecstasy — no mere aftershock of her previous climax. For the first time in her life, Amy experienced a multiple orgasm while she watched Jason's cock explode.

Her fingers plunged into her depths even as her other hand snapped to the mattress, bunching up the bedclothes as her muscles clenched. She writhed and lurched, her eyes blinking open for fractions of seconds to see Jason twitching from his orgasm as well. The sound of him groaning and panting filled her ears, keeping her coming.

"Oh — my — god," Amy gasped as the tidal wave of ultimate pleasure ebbed somewhat. Her eyes finally opened all the way for more than a blink. She could see Jason's cream decorating his bare chest, and oozing down his tightly squeezed fist.

The cyber-lovers settled down from the heights of climax, both making little sounds of satisfaction. Finally, Amy's hand slid upward, leaving behind a glistening trail of her juices from her pussy to the manicured curls above.

"That was unbelievable," Jason murmured.

"Uh huh," Amy agreed. "You came so much."

"I could hear how wet you were. It really turned me on."

"I wish we were together for real. I want you inside me so badly."

Jason groaned, and his half-hard cock twitched from those words. "Me too."

The pair remained naked for more than an hour, basking in the afterglow, and then the sight of her caused steel to surge back into his manhood.

The cycle began anew.

****

Amy could barely contain her excitement when she called several months later. The strain of remaining quiet to avoid alerting others in their respective homes drove both Amy and Jason to distraction as the mutual masturbation sessions continued on a nightly basis.

"Hello, Angel," Jason said when he picked up the phone.

"I got accepted, and I got the grant," she informed him.

"So, you'll be here in the fall?" Jason asked with barely contained exuberance.

"Uh huh. I have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow to put me on the pill."

"God — I can't wait."

"Neither can I," Amy responded in a sultry, breathless tone. "Turn on your camera."

Clothing fell to the floor of two bedrooms. Amy no longer lamented the circumstances of her life. Instead, she welcomed them with open arms — and legs.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this little stroke tale. I find that these are a good way to clear the cobwebs out of my head so that I can get back to work on more involved stories. Take a moment to vote, won't you? Comments are most appreciated as well!

12