Amy Befriends Lonely Lady

Story Info
She looked like she needed some cheering up.
2.8k words
3.94
7.8k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy Befriends Lonely Lady

She was sitting on the stool next to Amy, she was alone, and looking lonely. We were having drinks one afternoon after work, her glass half empty, and we'd just started. She looked a bit sad and seemed a bit shy so Amy started talking to her. She was pretty, classic long black beautiful hair, another Chinese girl and her name was Zhao. Naturally I joined in when Amy drew her chair back, basically forming a triangle, easier to chat. Amy seemed to be enjoying her company, they spoke some Chinese, and discussed where they were from. Apparently, it was reasonably close as it turned out. They both got along really well and Amy's conversation eventually got around to asking her if she had a boyfriend or partner. She said no, they had separated 4 months ago when she found out her Aussie partner was having an affair. She said she thought about doing something like that as revenge but it just wasn't her personality. She was here because it was one of their anniversaries. She was drowning her sorrows first, then she was going to move on and forget the bastard.

"Good for you," I said. But my thoughts started taking over, so in a joking manner, I started talking about possibilities for what she might have wanted to do, to punish him, which I gradually diverted to different types of fantasies. She was open minded, we all laughed at the scenarios, and she said she might be interested in some of them but came to the conclusion it would probably never happen for her.

During that conversation, Amy had already worked out what I was trying to do. As soon as Zhao went to the toilet Amy asked me if I was trying to lead her into doing something with us, which we had talked about recently, to include another lady, again.

"I am, and especially as I think you would like to see me kiss and lick her pussy."

"That's very naughty sweetheart, as if I would like you to do that," Amy said and laughed.

I then asked. "What if Zhao did want to join us, would you do it."

Without any hesitation Amy said "Absolutely. I really like her and it would make me horny as hell watching you lick her juicy pussy. But you would still have to lick me to cum as well you know," then she punched my arm and laughed again.

"Of course I would. It would also make me really horny knowing that you are watching me do it to her. I'm horny right now, knowing you want to do it."

"Good," Amy replied and said, "make it happen then, because I'm so horny right now, my pussy is wetting my knickers."

When Zhao returned, I moved the conversation into what Amy and I had discussed, about having an extra partner. I got around to telling Zhao that we'd had a couple of threesomes with another man and that I actually didn't mind Amy having sex with another man with me watching.

Zhao looked at Amy and asked, "is it really exciting."

Amy said "yes, it is. It's something different and it's just for a little bit of fun sometimes, as long as you have a partner who likes to share the excitement with you." Amy then said "it would also be okay if we had another woman join us again one day as I don't mind watching him having some fun with another woman, and it's a turn for me as well.

Zhao then had this look on her face, which I took as a 'yes I want to try that'. So straight away without letting her get distracted I asked if she ever thought about joining another couple in bed.

Zhao said she had thought about it sometimes and what it might be like, but she never talked to anyone about it or thought about making it happen.

"Would you do it if you had the opportunity," I asked. I could sense Amy was getting even more excited as she squeezed my leg.

Zhao looked at Amy then me and said with a nice smile on her face, "are you two asking me to have sex with you."

"I guess we are," I said.

Amy quickly followed with, "we both like you very much, but don't feel like you have to, it's merely a suggestion."

Zhao replied quicker than I anticipated. "I'd love to." She looked at Amy and said, "I think your beautiful," and then looked at me and said, "you're a very cheeky naughty man, but I like that." Zhao continued, "I was hoping that's what you guys were leading to, and you know what, my unit is only a 5-minute walk, if you'd like to come back for a coffee."

Amy looked at me and nodded, that was enough for me, so I said "okay, shall we go." We finished our drinks and left. As we were walking both the girls had their arms through mine and we talked and laughed on the way. I could tell Amy was so excited but at the same time I could tell she was a little nervous. So was I, even though we have done this before, there's always a nervous feeling with someone new.

When we got there Zhao asked if we wanted a drink, I said no and gave Amy a big cuddle and kiss, and at the same time I pulled Zhao close. Amy's kiss was beautiful as usual, she has the most kissable lips ever. Zhao snuggled into us and it felt great, the three of us. I could tell where the bedroom was so I lead the girls in that direction without any resistance from either of them.

In sat the girls down on the end of the bed, after ditching the doona, and kissed Amy again and this time, while holding Amy, I kissed Zhao. I stood Amy up and removed her top. I did the same to Zhao, followed by removing Zhao's bra in front of Amy and I kissed her nipples. Zhao's boobs were a little bigger but Amy's nipples are so much nicer, but that's okay. I then took off Amy's bra and gave her nipples extra attention. I then laid them down next to each other and moved Amy's' hand on to Zhao's boob and Zhao's hand onto Amy's boob.

While they were softly exploring each other's boobs and nipples I opened Zhao's legs nice and wide. She lifted her knees up and out which allowed me the best view of her pussy, which was showing just a little bit of juice dribbling out. I also moved Amy's legs apart, locked one of her legs around Zhao's and gave her pussy a quick kiss and moved Zhao's hand down onto Amy's pussy mound. I'll let Zhao decide if she wants to explore Amy any further. Amy would let it happen, even if Zhao wanted to put a finger inside her pussy. Amy's pussy was wet and open as well, anticipating what Zhao might do.

I then moved down & kissed Zhao's pussy lips and slid my tongue along her wet silky pink groove until it touched her clit. Amy was watching me and Zhao, and seeing if Zhao was enjoying, she was, she had her eyes closed and was making nice soft noises. Amy gave me a beautiful, sexy happy look, she was enjoying watching me and seeing Zhao's reaction. Me licking another lady's pussy is something that gets her juices flowing.

While I was licking Zhao's pussy with my finger inside her, I also moved my other hand over to Amy and found Zhao's finger was already inside Amy. Zhao pulled it out to let me play as well. We took turns of gently finger fucking Amy, accompanied by little noises from Amy, making a nice duet of sensual moans.

While Zhao was enjoying my licking and finger fucking, I was watching her moving her finger in and out of Amy's pussy, which is nice and wet. Amy is enjoying it, and moaning, playing with her own nipples as well. This is heaven to watch. Not long after, Zhao cum and after she settled down, she moved down in between Amy legs. Amy, for a moment, seemed hesitant but quickly allowed Zhao in. Zhao is not as shy as I thought she would be, and began licking Amy. Amy was again enjoying another woman licking her pussy, that she has just met, but obviously really likes.

This is amazing, watching Amy's pussy being licked by another woman; so exciting, horny and exhilarating. I was so excited I gave Amy such a deep hard kiss that it almost hurt and Amy returned the kiss, her tongue searching for mine. Zhao's fingers were sliding rapidly in and out of Amy's pussy. After our fantastic kissing, I moved to suck her nipples, as I began to feel Amy is going to cum. Moments later, she had this fantastic erotic girl on girl cum experience.

After Zhao and Amy had cum, I just had to have Amy's pussy. While she was recovering from her cum, I moved between her legs. She pulled me in tight and cuddled me hard. She quietly said I want you inside me now, and so my dick slid effortlessly into her because of all her cum juices. While fucking Amy's yummy, recently cum pussy, Zhao was hovering, so I leaned up slightly. Zhao moved into the space and started sucking Amy's nipples. Amy held Zhao's head gently as she was enjoying her nipples being sucked while I fucked her. It didn't take long for me to cum while watching the girls, plus all the excitement so far. After I cum we all laid back for a rest, our bodies touching, wet happy pussies on show and our legs all over each other. It was still early so Zhao suggested dinner out, her shout. Sure, we said.

While at dinner we talked a little about what we had just done. Zhao said she loved my licking and totally enjoyed licking Amy, especially as she had made Amy cum. It was the first time she had licked a girl to cum. Amy was still a little shy but said what we had done was really exciting and enjoyable, and she was happy that she was Zhao's first cum girl.

When Zhao went to the toilet Amy snuggled up and said, "when you put your dick inside me, that was really, really what I wanted after Zhao made me cum." We kissed. Then Amy said "you know something else I would really like to see tonight".

"What."

"Your dick disappearing into her pussy, until it was completely inside her. You like watching that when guys fuck me, so now I'd love to see you do the same. I got really horny thinking about it on the way here."

"Ah, is that why you were so quiet," I replied. "We'll see what happens, she might have had enough."

"I think she's expecting more, she asked us to dinner, she could have said 'goodbye, that was fun' but she didn't." Zhao was back before I could ask Amy what her initial feeling was when Zhao's finger found her pussy.

Amy was right. After dinner Zhao invited us back to her place for one of her special coffees, which we didn't get the first time. When we got in, I took the initiative and hugged them both, I shared kisses with both. I know Amy isn't at a point yet of kissing another woman, but I'm sure Zhao would have. Both Amy and Zhao, did not move away, so while the coffee was brewing, I headed them to the bedroom again and using Amy as my guinea pig, I removed her top and bra again, then did the same with Zhao and kissed both their nipples. I laid Zhao down and removed her jeans as she lifted her hips. Her knickers came off at the same time. Her pussy fur and mound were openly exposed.

Amy, with just her jeans on, started undressing me. She wanted this to happen, she really wants me to fuck Zhao in front of her. Once my dick was exposed Amy sat up on the bed on her knees and started sucking my dick. Zhao then sat up, and from behind, started playing with Amy's nipples and kissing her neck as she was sucking my dick. But before I got too excited Amy stopped. Zhao moved in and took over from Amy and also started sucking my dick. Amy watched and kissed me while she was doing it. She moved my hand to Zhao's pussy and guided my fingers into it.

Before I got too excited Amy pulled me down onto the bed, and moved out of the way so that Zhao was now under me. Zhao opened her legs and pulled me down between them. Amy reached for my oozing dick and guided the tip of my cock to Zhao's hot wet pussy. With her hand wrapped around my cock, Amy slid it up and down Zhao's wet pink pussy opening. Amy could see exactly what she was doing. Then she put the tip of my cock to Zhao's wet open pussy, and with a little pressure on my back, she let go of my dick. I slowly moved forward, easing my cock into Zhao so Amy could see it gradually disappear, until it was all the way inside Zhao.

Amy shivered when this happened and started kissing me while I was fucking Zhao. Soon she whispered "can you stop for a minute and put your dick inside me for a while and then you can have her pussy back again. I want her pussy juices from your dick inside my pussy". Amy was really excited, more than I would have thought, especially with what she did with my dick and also because of what she just wanted. Zhao heard and said yes that would be nice, and of course it was fine by me, it was just as exciting to me.

So, I did. I eased out of Zhao and slipped easily into Amy's pussy with Zhao's juices. Amy made more lovely sexy erotic noises, not from my dick, but more from the thought that a second ago it was deep inside another women. After a moment she eased me out to go back to Zhao.

I whispered to Amy "your juices will now be inside Zhao." She let out a nice sexy groan, as if this really turned her on.

Not long after I cum inside Zhao, and laid down on top of her with her arms holding me. Amy cuddled into both of us until my dick become soft and slithered out of Zhao's pussy. My cum and Zhao's juices oozed out onto her sheets.

Soon after we were half dressed in knickers and bra's, and having that special coffee Zhao promised. We left for home with Zhao saying she had such a fantastic night and promised, if we wanted to, she would do it all again, and gave us her number.

On the way home, I had to ask Amy some questions. She said okay, but only three, so I asked.

"Did you get excited when Zhao first put her finger inside your pussy."

"I did, very excited, the fact that she actually did it and I let her do it was so exciting, more so than the feeling, which was really nice anyway."

"What did you think the moment I stated licking her pussy."

"I've always love seeing that because you always love it when you watch other men lick mine and the slide their dicks inside my pussy. I got so excited and horny, you or she could have done anything to me at that moment and I would have loved it. I now know why you love watching it happen to me so much."

"You asked me to put my dick into you while I was fucking Zhao, what were you thinking."

"I got so horny that I wanted to have her juices inside me. That thought was exciting me so much I just had to do it, and I enjoyed the reality of it so much. I also enjoyed the fact that my juices were then going to go into her pussy, which I hadn't thought about."

"What was it like the moment Zhao started moving between your legs, what did you think."

"Like I said, you two could have done anything to me I was so excited. I couldn't wait for her to do it. Hey, that's four questions not three."

"One more please."

"Okay, last one."

"If we did it again, would you like me to cum inside her bum or yours."

"Wow, that would be interesting. Yes, hers if she allowed it. Maybe mine if she didn't. That would also be very exciting for me to watch. Good idea, we will do it again then, I got her phone number."