Not What She Expected

Story Info
Cuckolded husband doesn't accept fate.
4.3k words
4.11
63k
100
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,461 Followers

Blake Masters wondered if anything could be worse than waking up on a strange sofa in a strange apartment with his head pounding and his stomach roiling.

Through his bloodshot eyes, he observed his wife of five years and a neighbor coming down the hallway of the neighbor's apartment... she, dressed in the same clothes as last night but with her hair messed and her makeup gone, he, in a pair of boxer briefs that showed he was endowed way beyond average. They were both smiling brightly.

Yes, he thought to himself, there is something that could be worse.

Elaine Masters' smile turned to a frown when she saw her husband looking at her slack-jawed. She was hoping he would still be sleeping when she and Daryl Stevens were done having sex for the third time since last night. She knew she was going to tell her husband about her activities, but she would have much preferred to do it in private after they returned to their own apartment; not in Daryl's apartment with him standing there smirking.

"What the fuck, Lainey?" he yelled. "How could you do that to me?"

The exertion proved too much for Blake. He doubled over and spewed the contents of his stomach on the carpet in front of the sofa. Both Lainey and Daryl recoiled in disgust.

"Fuck, man, that's uncool," Daryl wailed.

"Like what you two did wasn't?" Blake croaked.

Daryl at least had the good grace to look contrite for a split second.

"Come on, slut. He can clean this mess up while we clean up your mess," Blake said, staggering toward the apartment door.

Lainey's first reaction was to help Daryl clean up the mess her husband had made, but hearing Blake call her a slut rocked her back on her heels, so to speak. Because her husband of five years had never talked to her this way before, she figured discretion was the better part of valor and started toward the door behind him.

"Lainey..." Daryl began, but stopped when the woman raised her hand to give him a visual stop sign.

Lainey waited silently while Blake struggled with the key in the lock of the apartment directly across the hall from Daryl's. When he finally got the door open, he staggered inside with Lainey following.

Crashing down on his own sofa, Blake worked his body into a position where he was half-sitting, half-laying. His eyes looked sunken and haunted.

"What could you possibly say that I would want to hear, Lainey?" Blake rasped. "You got what you wanted, even though you kept telling me you didn't want it.

"Was it everything you hoped for?"

Lainey had gone over several options in her head in the few seconds from Daryl's apartment to the one she shared with her husband. She couldn't see any option working except the surprise element of the truth.

"It was... absolutely the best night of sex I've ever had in my life," she said calmly, showing no sign of fear or anxiety. "You saw the size of the weapon in his shorts; you've seen him in a Speedo. He knows how to use that thing... twice last night and again this morning.

"While you slept passed out like a drunken monkey. I hope you're proud of yourself."

Blake blushed at the accusation. He had never passed out from drinking before. Thinking back on the evening, he recollected only having four mixed drinks at the party before waking up on Daryl's sofa that morning.

"What did that fucker give me last night? I only had four drinks..." Blake started to respond.

"Yeah, right," his wife replied, although she had to admit to herself that she had never seen her husband as out of it as he appeared to be last night.

"Regardless... you're saying it's okay to cheat on me if I get drunk?"

"When you embarrass yourself and me..." Lainey said, purposely not finishing her statement.

Blake staggered into the kitchen, grabbed a handful of aspirin and a bottle of water. He then staggered into the shower.

As the fog cleared from Blake's brain, he thought back over the last few months. He knew it was a matter of time before his wife betrayed him. She all but told him she would the first time she laid eyes on Daryl.

With their careers starting to flourish, Blake and Lainey had moved into the higher-end apartment complex seven months ago. Several neighbors went out of their way to welcome the pair, including their neighbor across the hall. Daryl was outgoing and friendly, a handsome man who appeared to spend a lot of time in the gym. Blake noticed that the neighbor appeared to spend more time paying attention to his wife than to him, something that was not uncommon since Lainey was a beautiful blonde with big boobs and a fantastic body.

Blake was a good-looking man, but he knew his wife was at the least a high nine on a 10-point scale. Men hit on her on a regular basis, even in front of him sometimes, but until Daryl Hauff came along, his wife seemed immune to their charms. He watched as Lainey tried to play it cool with Daryl, but failed miserably. He caught her constantly sneaking looks at the man and flushing, but what really gave her away in Blake's mind was her denial of the attraction. When Blake pointed out in a casual conversation with her that Daryl was a handsome man, she blushed deeply, took a deep breath and then uttered, "Hmm. I suppose so."

Never before had his wife ducked a statement. Open communication was a hallmark of their relationship. No subject was off the table, even if they disagreed. Neither was afraid of a well-thought-out argument. Lainey's refusal to engage spoke volumes.

Things only got a little worse the first time the pair encountered Daryl at the complex pool in the summer. The man appeared to be packing a large snake in his board shorts, and Blake saw that his wife definitely noticed.

Blake was not going to sit idly by and watch as his wife was slowly seduced by his neighbor. Several times in the next few weeks he subtly let it be known to both parties that he would not brook interference in his marriage by Daryl.

"Have I ever given you any indication that I would cheat on you, babe?" Lainey said to him after he had again reminded her that he would not tolerate her breaking their vows. "Don't turn into a paranoid idiot."

Blake watched his wife carefully over the next several weeks. He wasn't happy when she told him about Daryl's party coming up in two weeks, but felt he really couldn't justify staying away. There would be several other neighbors attending, as well as people from Daryl's workplace.

Blake and Lainey walked across the hall about five minutes after the party started. They mingled with several neighbors and met several of Daryl's co-workers. After getting their second margaritas of the evening, they split apart to mingle on their own, something they often did at parties. Only this time, Blake made sure to keep his wife in view most of the time. He found it odd that she seemed to be avoiding their host.

Blake didn't hesitate to accept his third margarita directly from Daryl. He never noticed that he was starting to feel buzzed after accepting the drink. He remembered having yet another margarita sometime later, but didn't remember much else until he woke up on Daryl's sofa.

Daryl made sure that Lainey noticed her inebriated husband staggering around his apartment and slurring his speech while talking to other people at the party.

"You never told me he was such a lightweight," he chuckled as Lainey looked at her husband and frowned.

When the party finally broke up, Lainey and Daryl picked up the worst of the mess and put a blanket over the prone Blake.

"It's karma, Lainey. He deserves what he gets, and you deserve to get some of this," Daryl said as he took the woman's hand and ran it down to his crotch.

She took another look back at her husband, then followed Daryl to his bedroom, her pussy moistening as she walked. She had been waiting for this day for almost six months.

Lainey wasn't disappointed when she got Daryl's rock-hard dick out of his pants. It had to be almost double her husband's six inches, and looked to be twice as thick as well. She wrapped both of her small hands around it, one on top of the other, and found several inches still poking out the top. She leaned in and licked the head like one licks a lollipop. Daryl smiled brightly and began undressing the woman.

His smile got even bigger as more clothes came off. She was every bit the goddess he imagined.

The pair started in missionary, their tongues dueling as they kissed. They switched to doggy after several minutes, and Lainey had her first orgasm when Daryl finally was able to get his entire length inside her vagina.

"Oh, so good, so big. Fuck me harder, Daryl," she moaned.

Daryl came several minutes after Lainey did, holding himself deeply inside the woman with his big, strong hands. He noticed that she never asked him to use a condom, and he certainly wasn't offering.

The pair snuggled for about 20 minutes before Lainey noticed Daryl's cock was starting to show life again. She slid down his solid body and popped the semi-hard unit into her mouth.

Once she had him completely hard, Lainey climbed on top and started grinding her clitoris against the base of Daryl's cock. It didn't take long for her to climax a second time before she changed her motion to bouncing up and down on the man's large appendage. Daryl could hear the squishing noises her pussy was making as she rode his cock to yet another orgasm. She went from low moans to noisy groans before she started shrieking. She took the man over the top when she had a fourth climax.

Daryl was asleep five minutes later. Lainey got out of bed, went down the hall and checked to make sure her husband was sleeping soundly. She looked at the prone form of her husband, smirked broadly and went back to Daryl's room, sliding into bed up against the big man's back.

The sun was streaming into the bedroom when Lainey felt fingers running up and down her pussy lips. She bucked her hips into those fingers as she awoke, wrapping her arms around her lover and giving him a passionate good-morning kiss.

"Mmm... good morning, lover," she whispered. "Sleep well?"

"Oh yeah. Now how about we celebrate the morning before we wake up your loser husband," he said.

Lainey frowned. Despite what she was doing at the moment, she still loved her husband and didn't feel comfortable with Daryl's spoken humiliation.

"The least you could do is remember whose wife I am and try to show him a little respect," she said.

"Yeah, okay," he responded back quietly.

It was several minutes before they heard Blake stirring in the living room.

******

Lainey was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee when Blake walked in. He poured himself a cup of coffee and went to his usual seat at the table. He sniffed the air a couple of times, smelling the leftover aroma of his wife's arousal and Daryl's cum.

"You need to shower," he said blankly.

"After we talk," she answered.

"Just don't tell me 'it didn't mean anything. It was just sex,'" Blake growled.

"Fair enough, because it wasn't just sex. I won't lie to you, it was the best sex of my life," she announced.

"So you've already said, so I guess I'll believe you," he said.

"So you know I'm going to want to do that again," she said. "I would think that if you truly love me, you would want to give me that experience again."

"Is that what he told you to ask for, or is that your own original thought? Either way, I won't share you with him. I've had you for five years, so I guess it's his turn for the next five years..."

"Wait. What?" she responded, looking confused. "You're going to give me to him? I'm not some possession that you can just give away..."

"But you're also not some possession that I own," he interrupted. "Apparently, I won't be able to stop you from fucking him again in the future, so why even try? You can go to him and be his... girlfriend, fuck buddy, whatever. No sharing. You can be his completely."

She scrunched her nose, her tell that she was trying to think through a problem.

"What if I don't want to be his? I'm already yours," she said.

"Were mine, babe. I knew this day was coming."

"How could you know that? I didn't even know that," she asserted.

"Apparently, I know you better than you know yourself. Did you ever consider that?" Blake said.

Up until a few months ago, Blake thought he had married the perfect woman: beautiful, swimsuit model's body, brains and personality. She could be a bit of a smartass, which he found an endearing quality, and was independent enough that she didn't feel she needed to always be on the arm of a boyfriend.

Blake and his roommate were at a party on campus at their Midwestern university in their junior years when Lainey and two friends made an entrance. Blake noticed that all three women were beautiful, but since he had a thing for redheads, he focused in on Lainey, who was a sophomore. Apparently, so did a lot of other guys at the party, because it took almost two hours for Blake to finally get the opportunity to introduce himself... or plead his case, he noted to himself.

"Under normal circumstances, I'd offer to get you a drink, but my mama didn't raise no fools. I waited two hours to get a chance to talk to you. If I leave you alone for a minute, I'll never get the chance to talk to you again tonight," Blake said.

Lainey giggled, and Blake was hooked. She seemed happy to be in his company, as well.

The two lived together for their last two years of school. Blake was a pharmacy major, a five-year course schedule, so the two graduated the same year. They were married a year after that.

Neither was a virgin when they met, but they also weren't exactly players. They learned from each other as life went on, and both seemed happy with what the other brought to the table... until Lainey wasn't, Blake noticed.

When Lainey got out of the shower, Blake was nowhere to be found. She walked across the hallway and knocked on Daryl's door. He was surprised to see the woman at his door.

"Wow. Did he let you come back?" Daryl questioned.

"He apparently doesn't care. Told me you could have me. Left when I got into the shower," Lainey said in a clipped tone.

"Huh? Any man who would give you up is a fucking moron. Come on in. Lunch?"

Thinking with his small brain, Daryl spent much of the afternoon trying to convince the woman to move in with him. He would throw away his current girlfriend in a heartbeat if he could have Lainey, he thought to himself.

Spurred on by Daryl, Lainey spent much of the afternoon raging against her husband.

"It's my body, and I'll give it to anybody I want, so fuck him!" she yelled at one point while she paced around Daryl's apartment.

"He's letting me go! Hah! I'll go with whom I want! He can stay home and play with his little dick for all I care!"

Daryl smirked at Lainey's last statement. While Lainey had told him Blake's dick was average size, that was small compared to his own. He knew his conditioning of Lainey's thinking was working.

What wasn't working at that moment, however, was Daryl's attempt to get Lainey back into his bed. She was pacing, stomping and howling against her husband. Sex was the last thing on her mind at that moment.

Blake spent the afternoon with several friends at a sports bar eating wings and drinking beer. He called ahead to his favorite pizza restaurant for a carryout pizza and returned to the apartment about 6:30. He assumed Lainey was across the hall having sex with Daryl when he didn't see her in their apartment.

Lainey heard the door to her apartment slam closed and was out the door of Daryl's apartment in a shot.

"You piece of shit coward!" she screamed at him as she burst into her own apartment. "Where the fuck were you?"

"This is my body, and I can do whatever I want with it!" he yelled back. "I've been eating wings and drinking beer with it. Now I'm about to eat pizza with it!"

"What the f...?" Lainey asked, completely flabbergasted.

"Pizza? I got a large. Not enough to include fuckhead Daryl, though," Blake said quietly.

He looked his wife over from head to toe, noting that her makeup was on straight and her hair was still in place, so to speak.

"Did I interrupt your plans? I thought Mr. Bigdick would be knee-deep inside you at this point, pardon the pun," Blake said.

"Not funny," Lainey huffed, pulling two plates out of the cabinet.

The pair sat down to eat in silence. Five minutes in, Lainey asked the question she was afraid for which to get the answer.

"So where do we go from here, Blake?"

"I'm going to stay here until our lease is up in five months. I'm assuming you're going across the hall," Blake answered.

"I don't want to go across the hall. I don't want a divorce. The sex was great, but you're my man, my husband," she said.

"But I don't share. I won't share. You made that choice for both of us last night. You've got buyer's remorse?" Blake queried.

"I made a poor decision last night," Lainey said. "But everybody makes a mistake. Surely you can forgive one mistake."

"A poor decision no doubt. But not a mistake. A mistake would be doing it once. But doing the same thing twice last night and once more this morning... come on. Don't insult my intelligence. You two set the stage... I'm pretty sure I got drugged... then you followed your game plan" Blake said.

"You wanted him. He wanted you. You both got what you wanted. The only one out anything here is me... but I'll get over it someday. It's too late to be worrying about me now."

Lainey sat quietly crying.

"I don't want to go, Blake. I want to stay here," she sobbed.

"Pack a bag babe. Go back to lover boy."

Daryl was all smiles when he answered the door later that evening. Lainey grimaced as she walked in with a bag in her hand. It was obvious she had been crying heavily. Daryl took one look at her face and knew there wouldn't be a repeat of last night on this night.

Not only did the two not have sex, but Daryl couldn't even persuade Lainey to share his bed that night. She slept on Daryl's sofa, wearing a T-shirt and a ratty pair of sweatpants.

Lainey was still sleeping when there was a loud knocking on Daryl's door. She glanced at a clock on the wall and shivered when she saw it was just 6:24. Who would be knocking on someone's door this early on a Sunday morning, she wondered as she staggered to answer the knock.

"Elaine Masters?" asked a young woman who looked to be barely out of high school.

It took Lainey a split-second to realize the young woman was addressing her. The only place she was ever called by her full first name was at her job or at her parents' home. She nodded mutely at the girl when recognition came to her brain.

"You have been served!" the young woman exclaimed in a tone much too cheery for the hour, Lainey thought.

"Who gets served on Sunday morning?" Lainey mumbled.

"You do," the young woman replied before turning on her heel and leaving.

Lainey walked over to the sofa, retrieved her keys and stomped back across the hall and into her apartment.

"Get up, you piece of shit!" she screamed as she marched into the bedroom where Blake lay sleeping.

"How the hell did you get a divorce petition done in just one day?" she yelled to her husband.

"Remember I said I might know you better than you know yourself? Well, I'd had those papers done for about a month, knowing it was only a matter of time. I called over to the attorney's office yesterday; paid a little OT to get it delivered today," he answered.

Lainey's bluster died with Blake's explanation. Had she really been that obvious, she wondered?

Dividing the couple's assets down the middle was fairly easy, especially since they didn't own a house and didn't have children to worry about. As Blake figured, Lainey moved across the hall while he kept the apartment until the lease was up.

Hooked1957
Hooked1957
3,461 Followers
12