Amy Begins Her Bimbo Transition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmmm what do you say Amy?" said Darryl as if he was talking to a child as Amy looked at him and the camera and grinned whilst Darryl used his fingers to get the last drops of cum off her face and into her mouth.

"Thank you Daddy" She said

"Now baby, you ready for your fucking?" Said Darryl

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm yes Daddy I'm always ready. I can't wait to have you inside me" she said in her cutest little girl voice playing up to the camera.

The Camera was handed to Darryl as Lee and Andy started stripping off revealing equally huge black cocks as Darryl's. They moved in beside Amy who opened her mouth again. Andy placed his cock inside her throat as Lee moved behind her and started using copious amounts of her pussy juice to lube up her little asshole. He took a tube of lube and inserted the tip inside her ass and squirted hard. Darryl now filming was getting all the action close up. The sensation if the lube in her ass had clearly turned her on even more.

"Fuck her ass man, make her squeal again like a pig. Her pussy is mine to fuck first."

Lee's massive cock disappeared into her ass in one motion all the way down to the base as he took no mercy on her. Amy screamed around Andy's cock in her mouth. As they established a rhythm, Darryl brought the camera to me and Sherise who had started to intensify the speed she was stroking my cock.

"So the little boyfriend seems to be enjoying this does he? Remember the treat I let you have from your little Amy? That magic blowjob she just gave you? That was kind of me wasn't it?"

"Yes Darryl it was" I pathetically said

"Well, now is the time you pay me back for that. By the looks of your hard little dick, you seem to be loving seeing your little girl fucked hard here. Sherise is going to try and make you cum, however if you do it'll be the last time you do. This is going to be the end of the road for you.... How much do you want to cum my man?"

"OhmyGod so much" I just about manage to utter.

"So you're in agreement then? If you cum then you can't cum again?"

"Yes" Was all I could say only half listening due to the action in front of me, Sherise expertly teasing my cock and now licking and tweaking my nipples at the same time.

He handed a contraption to Sherise which is recognised as a male chastity device.

"This is a permanent cock lock my friend. If you cum, you're being locked into this forever. There is no key to this, no way out once it is on. If you don't cum, then you don't have to wear it, If you cum, it'll be forced onto you and you'll never fuck anyone again let alone Amy over there. Good luck my man! Now, tell me again how much you want to cum."

I was totally trapped. I could barely understand what Darryl had just said to me. The bastard knew it as well. He was a master of manipulating situations for his own benefit and took a great deal of pleasure in seeing the pain and suffering of others. I could feel Sherise pumping hard as I watched Amy getting brutally ass fucked in what was the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

"Mmmmmm look at little Amy over there. Amy baby, Look over here and see what your little cuck is doing"

Amy took Andy's cock from her mouth and said ruthlessly "awwwwww poor baby needs to cum! She seductively looked at me and licked her upper lip whilst Lee pounded her hard. "Like what you see baby? He's fucking your little girl's ass so hard. Did you ever get to do this?"

Darryl the bastard had obviously rehearsed this with Amy and she was dancing to his tune. All designed to gain total control of her and myself. I was holding back as hard as I could but Amy's taunting words were like a catapult of pleasure directed right at my cock.

Darryl then placed the camera on a tripod and joined the party sliding below Amy and slipped his cock into her shiny wet pussy joining in with the others. She has all 3 holes filled as she screamed in ecstasy as a huge orgasm came over her. As she came all three black men forced themselves as far as they could into her. Just as this happened Sherise took my cock in her mouth and started furiously sucking on me as Amy had earlier.... She took me right to the back of her throat and it felt absolutely incredible. I tried not to look, I tried not to feel anything so hard but it was no use.... I blew my load there and then into her mouth, which she expertly caught all of. Sherise held it in her mouth before quickly moving up to my face. She kissed me passionately and transferred all my cum into my mouth which I allowed her to do without thinking. It was disgusting. She changed tune quickly. She punched me in the side, looked at me firmly and threateningly and said....

"Swallow little boy" and punched me again. I was coughing, spluttering and gagging. I felt disgusting as I swallowed. With this violence, my cock had withered into a flaccid worm, which I knew would be very temporary given what was happening to Amy in front of me. Sherise quickly took my balls and fed them into the chastity device before pulling my cock through and fitting the second part. It was already tight. I felt a click. That was it -- this metal device was now part of me.

All three guys were mocking me whilst continuing to fuck Amy senseless. Amy had another orgasm although this time Darryl's cock slipped out of her pussy followed by her ejaculate covering Darryl's groin and the sheets below. I'd never seen her squirt before. It was only a matter of time before they started cumming one by one into each of her holes. She was in pure heaven. I could see her body spasming through her third orgasm, sucking all the cum into her little womb as Darryl unleased another huge load inside her. They all collapsed absolutely spent still inside her. Sherise untied my hands and dragged me over and picked up the camera.

"Lick that cum out of her boy" Darryl commanded.

Darryl's and Lee's cocks slipped out of her red raw holes followed by rivers of potent black sperm. Sherise shoved my head into her ass and pussy which I used to love licking once. It tasted different, used and abused. I licked her asshole and took all the cum dripping out of her. I went to do the same to her mouth before being abruptly told...

"No, you do not kiss her. No matter what, that is no longer your mouth to kiss. She belongs to me. You never ever kiss her understand?"

Amy looked at me, smiled and gave a little uncaring shrug of her shoulders. The camera was brought to her face. Amy looked into the camera smiling, body damp with sweat and cum. Hands still cuffed behind her.

"Fucking love it" She giggled

"You going to do some more for us soon baby?" Said Darryl

"Any time you want me baby, I'm yours" I saw her face as she said that. She was being completely honest and I knew it.

The camera stopped rolling. Darryl slapped Amy's face, grabbed her by the hair and roughly shoved her towards the door. Go shower, you're going out for some changes. Darryl was rough, forceful and nasty. As she approached the door he smacked her ass with all his might. Amy just squeaked her cute squeak and continued on. She cutely looked at him and trotted off. She was completely under this bastards spell. Darryl made a gesture to Andy who followed her. This shower wasn't going to be simple I figured. She was still tightly cuffed so I assumed Andy would be helping her bathe and no doubt abusing her little body some more whilst he was at it.

Whilst Amy disappeared, Darryl and Lee frogmarched me into the back room of the house. I was just wondering what was going on as I suddenly felt BANG, a fist connected with my stomach, BANG, BANG, BANG fists were raining on my body one after another. It was agony, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't run. Was I about to be killed here? Eventually as I felt my body giving up, Lee dragged me to my feet. My body was burning, I was retching, the pain was excruciating.

"This my man is just a small example of what will happen to you and your beloved Amy if you do not do exactly as I say. If you go to the police, the beating will be 5 times worse than this. If you defy me, you will be beaten 10 times worse than that. Besides my man, I have contacts in the force. Nothing will happen to me. Now listen up white boy, you and your precious Amy now work for me. You've already quit your job, I have emailed them from your email. Amy has left school now. You work for me, got it?"

Darryl pulled a photo up on his phone. It was my house.

"This is where you live. If you try to run, your family will pay. I already know where she lives. Her family will pay too. Got it?"

I was frightened beyond words. All I knew now was that I was trapped. Amy was trapped. BANG, another fist to my ribs. These guys were just total thugs. They dragged me into the front room and threw me on the sofa. Sherise looked at me and gave me a look as if to say "tough break kid" but I don't think there was any part of her that really cared for me and my sanity.

After 2 hours or so drifting in and out of sleep, Amy appeared in Darryl's front room, washed, dressed and looking marginally more respectable. She had a tight top on, a small skirt and a pair of white trainers with frilly socks. The skirt and top were once again much too small for her. I figured this was Darryl's "thing". He liked her looking young and trashy. Her hands were now out of cuffs. I could see the marks where they had been. She looked cheap but amazing. Her tattoos were on show that Darryl had given her last time she was here, and she looked completely fuckable. She looked pretty wired and smelt of alcohol. She'd obviously been drinking pretty heavily in the last couple of hours.

"Amy has agreed that her body needs some "adjustments" haven't you sweetie" Darryl said, now completely flipped into a different character. "Tell us all what you want done baby girl"

"I want to have fuller lips, bigger boobs, and anything you guys want me to have" She said with a cheeky grin.

I looked at my girl, brainwashed, high on the drugs that Darryl had obviously re-introduced her to. Those highly addictive horny pills he spoke of. I had no idea what they were, but I knew what they did to Amy.

Darryl took a piece of paper which looked like a legal document. He gave it to me to read. It was a contract stating that with her consent and signature Amy's body was now Darryl's possession to do as he pleased with. He could make any changes he deemed fit to make and the contract was bound for life or when he chooses to terminate the agreement. My heart sunk even deeper as I got to the end. Amy's signature was there. Unquestionably hers.

"Now then little Amy, I have a special treat for you. We are going to see a friend of mine who absolutely loves little cutie pies like you. He loves to "improve" girls like you. He's going to make a few changes to your body. Improvements so to speak. Understand?"

"Of course" she said in the cutest of voices stumbling about.

It was the dead of night by now. My ribs were sore, my legs were aching and my cock felt uncomfortable in its new home. I was dazed from the beating I had received earlier. I sat in the front of the car again drifting in and out of sleep. Amy was in the back with Darryl wired and awake. She was straddling him once again passionately kissing him. I could hear the unmistakeable sound of 2 lovers in a passionate embrace who couldn't take their hands off each other even for a second.

After 40 minutes or so drive we arrived in a town which was a few miles away. It was 4am by this point. Lee pulled up in what was known to be a drug and crime riddled hell hole area of the town outside what looked to be an extremely questionable tattoo and piercing studio. Amy and Darryl hopped out of the car as if they both knew where they were. Had this been the place that had branded Amy with her tattoos already? Of course it was I thought to myself sadly. I didn't even need confirmation. The area stank of urine and cheap booze. There was a gang hanging about near the corner, numerous people who looked completely off their faces in the gutter, a few street whores dotted about down the street for good measure all of which looked like the end of the world had come for them. Interestingly everyone on the street looked up as they saw Darryl.

Darryl put his arm around me and spoke "My man, it's time to tell you a few secrets. You see this street? All the people down here buying, selling drugs. The hookers selling themselves? I own this street and everything on it. They all work for me. One day when I have had enough of little Amy here, or when her young body is starting to lose its tightness, I'll have her working down here either selling herself or selling drugs, or maybe both. Look at these girls down here my man. They have fallen on very hard times thanks to me, and this is their existence now. Maybe I'll sell your sorry ass and mouth down here too for any gay males who are looking for fun. Get used to it!"

A feeling of horror struck me hard. What had I become already? This man had taken over mine and Amy's lives, turned her into a zombie slut who couldn't get enough and was now taking about turning me into a rent boy? I tried to hide this horror inside me until I suddenly heard the noise of several locks and bolts being opened from the tattoo and piercing studio. The door flung open and standing there was a scruffy looking man of around 50, slim and tall. He spoke with an Eastern European accent and greeted Darryl like an old friend. Amy kissed him on both cheeks in a way you greet someone you know. This was definitely not their first meeting.

"All good for what we discussed Miko? Payment same as before?" Darryl said to the man.

"Oh yes Darryl my friend absolutely. It's my pleasure to work on this little project again. Come on Amy, let's go. Baby I can't wait for you to give me your payment."

Miko put his hand on Amy's ass under her skirt, slipping a finger up between her ass cheeks as he went. Amy playfully stuck her ass out to him a little and smiled widening the gap in her ass and allowing his cigarette-stained finger to travel further up. He admired the tattoo on her ass cheek he had previously done and also the brand on her lower back. He led Amy into a room which had a table in the middle which had straps at the top and bottom. On the walls surrounding there were numerous whips, chains, and all sorts of bondage material. Butt Plugs, nipple clamps, anything you could think of. Amy knew exactly what she had to do. She bent over the table and offered her ass to Miko. He took out a decent sized cock from his tracksuit and rubbed it over her slit before easing it inside her. He took a good handful of Amy's skin from either ass cheek and proceeded to ram into her pussy as roughly as he could.

"Darryl man, she feels a little loose compared to last time. Have you been stretching her bro?"

"She's a good little girl. Remember though Miko, pussy is black cum only for now. You can cum anywhere else you want to though"

Amy was clearly in discomfort but she happily took Miko's rough fucking. He grabbed her hair and pulled her towards him hooking his finger in her mouth.

"I'm going to make these lips huge baby girl" He said pounding into her some more. His thrusts became stronger harder until he was nearing orgasm. He pulled out of her pussy and put his cock into her ass before bucking hard shooting his cum right inside her whilst making obscene grunting noises in the process. His cock slipped out of Amy along with several thick globs of cum onto the floor. Amy turned around smiling her sweet smile and kissed him.

"Thank you Miko" She said.

"Clean that off the floor" Came the unmistakeable booming voice of Darryl. Amy obliged by hoovering up the cum from the floor with her mouth, showing Darryl like a good girl that it was in her mouth before playfully swallowing it all down. My cock was straining against the sides of my chastity cage trying to get hard to no avail. It was torture. Darryl realised this and just laughed.

"How's it feeling my man? I bet your little dick is sore as fuck right now!"

"Now, come sit here baby" Said Miko ushering Amy to what looked like a desk with a head rest that Amy could rest her head onto. He got a syringe and plunged it into Amy's ass. "This will help you relax a bit more baby" He took out a long needle and an alcoholic wipe from a drawer.

"Tongue out please" He commanded. Amy did as she was told. I could see the terror in her eyes as Miko plunged the needle through her tongue before adding a large stud into the hole and tightly clicking it into place. It looked much bigger than a standard tongue piercing to me.

"This one is the permanent one you wanted Darryl bro. It can't be removed once in place" Darryl nodded in appreciation. "Now Amy please stay still." Said Miko before returning with a large syringe, much larger than the first one. "Lips together please Amy" He said before plunging the needle into her several times top and bottom. Amy was visibly uncomfortable but she did as she was told and didn't move.

Her lips had started to swell to a ridiculous size. She was dribbling due to her new piercing and lips. She would need to get used to it I thought. I looked at her and felt sad that my cute Amy was now 100% gone replaced by this plastic whore in front of me. She looked ridiculous. Her expressions were more blank than before due to her not being able to move her mouth as she once could.

"The swelling will settle down a little in a few days and she will have her perfect bimbo lips. It's all permanent so you shouldn't need to bring her for many top ups unless you want to make them even bigger? Just as you wanted Darryl brother. The blowjobs will be immense with her tongue and lips done! I can't wait until I get one next time! Now Amy, time for some more."

Over the next 12 hours Amy had her navel pierced, and another tattoo added just above her pussy. It was the same symbol as was on her back with the word "slut" in smart curved writing followed by a set of angel wings on her back covering pretty much her entire back. She also had a garter tattooed on both legs. Amy was high on drugs the entire time keeping her awake yet relaxed. I couldn't sleep due to the trauma I was witnessing.

Eventually Miko was exhausted from the work he had put in. But not too exhausted to give Amy a final fuck in her well used asshole before we left. After he came inside her intestines, Amy licked his cock clean with her sore tongue before rinsing with anti-septic just in case of infection. We said our goodbyes before getting into the car.

"This is antiseptic for Amy that she will need to use cleaning her mouth out for the next few days. Ideally I would advise no blowjobs for a week or so, but equally I doubt you'll want to wait given these mods!"

It was light now as we left. I figured it was late afternoon. In the back of the car Amy was putting her new mouth to good use sucking Darryl's enormous cock in her mouth as mine strained ever harder against the chastity cage. She made him cum twice on the journey home. So much for the week of no blowjobs. Amy eventually fell into a deep sleep on Darryl's lap

As we arrived back at Darryls she was out for the count.

"Carry her in my man. Carry your former girlfriend over the threshold of her new home and put her on my bed. Boys, Sherise, Amy's spent but feel free to use her holes if you want. You have my consent and you no longer need hers as her body is mine. And you." He said turning to me. "Your services are no longer required for now. Go home. Stay there and don't come back until I say got it? Amy needs to rest and when she is better, she will be going for her next body modification. I'm taking her to Prague to have her tits done. She's going to be going from her little tits to 32jj. This is something that shouldn't be done in one go, but I have a contact who is willing to do it in Prague. Amy will be busy over there keeping him and his associates well serviced! Once these are healed, we are going to get them pierced. I might bring you along for the ride because that one I guarantee will be worth watching! After this my man her transformation is complete. You won't be seeing us for a few months or so whilst she recovers. She's going to be losing more and more of her IQ daily with what I have her addicted to. Once the transformation is complete Amy will be doing a lot of porn shoots, she will be sold to numerous perverts who have fantasies about fucking someone of her age who will look like her. She will earn me a lot of cash my man. As for you before you get any ideas. No amount of cash you could ever give me would convince me to let you even lay a finger on her ever again! I'll send you enough money to live on as payment for the job you've done so far. There will be jobs I will ask of you. Mainly running, transporting goods, girls to clients etc which will tie you over. And remember what happens if you try to run? See you my man, wouldn't want to be ya!" Darryl's final words pierced my heart.