Amy Begins Her Bimbo Transition

Story Info
Amy descends further into Darryl's grasp.
8k words
4.11
25.4k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The end of the last story marked then end of the true story of me Amy and Darryl. Amy left me for him shortly after the end of the story and as far as I know they stayed together. From here on in is pure fiction. I do believe however that Darryl would have been capable of everything he does in this story. Enjoy.

A month had passed since that fateful week Amy had spent with Darryl. She was, as he had promised a shell of her former self. Her dark roots were now starting to show on her peroxide blonde hair, her face was usually one of misery and sorrow. She was usually miles away thinking of that week she had spent with Darryl getting fucked senseless over and over again. I tried to cheer her up as much as I could but to no avail. She had the most awful mood swings, most likely withdrawals from the un-named horny pills Darryl had got her so ruthlessly addicted to. She had turned to recreational drugs in the meantime to numb the pain she was feeling. Something only months ago she wouldn't have ever even considered. She was a changed woman for sure. She drank heavily, had begun smoking too. She would spend entire days sometimes on her own upstairs fingering herself thinking of Darryl. She had brought an enormous black dildo which she would use on a daily basis in all three of her holes. Most likely it had been demanded of her by Darryl. I would hear her gagging on it most days clearly training her throat in the hope Darryl would one day call her again for her to practise on the real thing. She had been kicked out of school as she hadn't attended in weeks. Darryl of course had also left seeing as his job was done. It was pretty clear now that he was only there to look for a girl to manipulate and turn into a black cock addict. He succeeded.

Some small elements of her former self had started to very slowly emerge. We had a few dates, went to see a few movies as I tried desperately to get our former relationship back. She stopped going out with her friends like she used to as well. She was more and more reclusive as the weeks past. She never let me anywhere near her sexually though. That ship had sailed. She was only interested in the forbidden fruit she had sampled before, and certainly not my averaged size white cock. I tried kissing her a few times to see if I could reignite some passion between us. She would politely peck me on the lips sometimes if I was lucky. I had a few times tried to add some tongue but she would just pull away.

Darryl had continued ignoring her as he promised he would. She yearned for him day after day. I was somewhat confused myself as I thought he would be in touch pretty quickly. Had he disappeared for good I would even find myself thinking. Hoping. Could I slowly get Amy back? Would she eventually forget the waves of pleasure that had jolted through her body whenever his big black hands had worked their magic on her creamy young white skin?

As the days passed the hope I had would gradually grow until one day it all came crashing down in front of me. A video arrived in my inbox from him. From Darryl, out of the blue. My heart pounded as I opened it. What I saw in from of me over the next 24 minutes and 33 seconds suddenly made me realise exactly why Amy was as she was now. Why she yearned for this man so much. The video opened of Amy sitting on what looked like a porno set. Amy was sat on a leather couch in a white walled room in a little pleated school skirt which was probably designed for someone considerably younger than Amy, dark pig tails, not peroxide blonde so clearly before the hair transformation, a school shirt and school tie with long white socks and black shoes with chunky heels. I could see she didn't have her tattoos yet either so I assumed it was early on in the week she had been there.

The camera looked Amy up and down as she sat on the couch with a red lollipop she was suggestively sucking. She looked like every guys fantasy.

"Tell me about yourself baby" The unmistakeable voice of Darryl said

"My name is Amy, I'm a good little girl, I'm 18, I'm from England and I love black cock"

"Do you understand why you're here today Amy?"

"I'm here to get fucked by big black cock because my boyfriend has a tiny dick and I want to be satisfied"

"You've come to the right place baby. Now, can you tell us what you're going to let us do to you today?"

"Anything you want Daddy!"

"Good baby, now stand up and let's see you"

What followed was what I had watched in a thousand pornos before. Darryl came into view and started feeling Amy's little tits as she threw her head back. He ran his hands over her ass and up her skirt. She playfully stuck her ass out and gave it a little wiggle as the camera looked up at her. She was of course not wearing any underwear. He started passionately kissing her loudly whilst his hands roamed across her ass. He firmly encouraged her onto her knees as she took his cock out. She licked his cock all over, licking his balls and all the way up his shaft whilst mumbling how big he was.

Darryl took his cock to her lips and demanded she took it down her throat. What followed was unbelievable. Amy took his cock as far down as she could down her throat making obscene noises as she did. Darryl grabbed her pigtails and made them into a handle for the back of her head which he used to violently face fuck her. She was sucking as if her life depended on it. Tears streaming from her eyes, make up smudging, retching sounds, the works. Despite this, I could see that she was enjoying herself. She was giving it everything she had.

After a while, Darryl pulled her off and held her mouth roughly in his hand. He brought his face to hers and spat in her mouth which she lapped up. He flipped her round so she was on all fours.

"Tell me what you want baby"

"I need your big black cock inside me. Please put it in me"

My load could stand no more as I erupted into a tissue, heart pounding and a sick feeling in my stomach. I had never cum this hard before. Now I had to endure the rest of the video post orgasm. Darryl took his bare cock and rubbed it all over Amy's slit. Her pussy was glistening in the light. She was a bitch in heat. The camera man who I assume was Lee or Andy was getting his angles perfect for everyone to see her dripping wet pussy. Darryl teased her with his cock rubbing it over her slit. I could see the juices visibly running out of her pussy desperately trying to entice this huge tool before it to fill her. After 30 seconds of so of this he forced his way into her. All 9 inches of him slamming into her balls deep. Her toes curled, she screamed in pain and pleasure at the same time. I could see her body bucking on his cock as her first orgasm ripped through her. It was majestic. I watched her eyes roll back into her skull as he fucked her hard. She was screaming with pleasure asking him to fuck her harder trying to catch her breath. Another orgasm was building inside her as he showed her no mercy. Just as she was about to cum, he pulled his cock out of her to prevent it happening.

"Oh please no, please fuck me, please put it back in me, please please" She begged.

"Where do you want my cum you little slut" He asked her as he grabbed her throat and pulled her towards his face as he licked her neck.

"In my pussy, please please cum in my pussy" Amy said.

"I thought little Amy didn't want cum in her pussy when her boyfriend fucked her? Didn't little Amy worry she would get pregnant?"

"I don't care, I want you to cum inside me, I want you inside me so badly. Please Daddy cum inside me" She begged.

Darryl obliged by ploughing into her again as her orgasm jolted through her like an electric shock. It was too intense for Amy who hadn't experienced anything like this before. Her body couldn't take it any more as her pussy tightened even more around Darryl's cock. It was all Darryl needed shooting a ton of cum inside her, grunting like the male stud he is. He held his dick inside her, whilst holding onto her neck tightly, reaching round so their tongues could entwine with each other like 2 lovers who trusted each other intently. My little 18-year-old Amy and Darryl the 33-year-old former con. They passionately kissed for another minute or so, Amy's neck stretching round to him, her little body moulded into his muscular frame.

Eventually Darryl removed his cock from her. Rivers of cum fell out of her pussy onto the couch. The camera zoomed in on her pussy which was oozing cum. It was yet to spring back into place so I could actually see inside her. Darryl brought his cock to her mouth. It was coated in pussy cream and his own cum mixed together. Without any words she tenderly licked his sensitive swollen head and licked off all the juice down his shaft. She put her head underneath his balls and licked them all clean too. My cock was rock solid again by now, and she tipped me over the edge into a second orgasm when she took Darryl's still hard cock like she was holding a metal pole and put it briefly back into her pussy, grinding on it for a few seconds and removing it before licking it clean once again.

"I just needed a little more Daddy...." She said with the cutest of cute smiles

"How do you taste baby?" Said Darryl

"Mmmmmmmm I fucking love it" she said smiling. I know Amy better than anyone, and I know her smile was 100% genuine.

Just weeks previously Amy would have never even considered taking cum inside her pussy. She demanded whenever we had sex that I use condoms. She would never in a million years taste a cock that had been inside her. This was the new Amy.

"So baby, how did you enjoy it" Said Darryl, Camera still rolling.

"Fucking love it" grinning Amy replied once again.

"Don't waste that cum baby" Darryl said pointing to the cum on the sofa.

Amy bent over and slurped up the cum from the sofa and licked the leather clean afterwards as if it was water after 3 days in the desert with no fluids. What had he done to her? What kinks had Darryl awoken inside my Amy?

A message followed the video from Darryl.

"Hey my man, long time no see. In case you were wondering, this was the first time Amy had taken my cock inside her pussy. Remember back on the first night you brought her to me I said she would have to work for my cock in her pussy? Well, you've just watched her "working" for it. This was the second day she was with me. She had blown me before this as you saw before I dismissed you, she later swallowed my cum and I had fucked her ass that night. She squealed like a little piglet as I invaded her intestines. And yes, I will answer the question I know you're thinking of. Yes I came inside her ass, and yes she cleaned my cock up afterwards. Willingly. What you just saw was the first time she had been given what we all know she truly wanted. My cock inside her pussy. She was told she would have to consent to being plastered all over any porn site I wished if I was to fuck her pussy. She gladly accepted my man without any hesitation. This will be available on all the usual porn sites for the world to see soon along with many others we shot and will shoot in future. I have her in a 4-some with me Lee and Andy. I have her in a lesbian scene with Sherise, I have over 20 videos of me fucking her every way you can imagine. This is the sort of porn you like isn't it my man? Your wank material for ever! well, for as long as you can wank.... I've contacted Amy to say I'm interested in seeing her again as long as she consents to anything I demand of her. I am planning some serious body modifications soon. She's accepted straight away my man. Your Amy will be yet another cheap porn star and whatever else i want her to be."

My heart sunk yet again. I wondered what Darryl meant by the "As long as you can wank" part, but didn't think much more of it. Depression was really kicking in for me. I couldn't think, sleep, eat. I found myself relying more and more on alcohol in the evenings through the endless lonesome times jacking off to the video Darryl sent.

One evening the cycle was broken. I was just about to go to bed, when the phone rang. I saw it was Darryl and I knew I had no choice but to answer.

"My man, you need to listen and not talk. Stage 2 of my plan with little Amy is about to begin and you're going to help me. It won't be pleasant for you, but such is life my friend, now listen carefully. I want to, and I will turn her into a bimbo fuck toy with her consent. By the time I'm finished her tits will be enhanced to a size so ridiculous she will barely be able to balance herself, her lips will be so big she will barely be able to talk, she will be nothing short of a plastic toy for my pleasure and anyone I choose. She will exist purely for profit and pleasure. A set of holes. You either help me, or land yourself in serious trouble. Here's where we start. You will both come to me later tonight. I will pick you up. Amy is so excited about seeing me and believe me when I say this, you will enjoy the show. Your job is to just tag along and do whatever I tell you to do and say whatever I want you to say. Got it?"

"OK Darryl no problem" Was all I could utter.

Around an hour later I saw a car pull up outside. It was Darryl along with Andy who was driving the car. Amy was ecstatic beyond words to see them. She came down the stairs dressed like a cheap street walker plastered in heavy make-up, no underwear of course. A tiny skirt which was clearly far too small for even her tiny frame, peroxide hair in pigtails and a little top which was again clearly child size.

Amy jumped into Darryl's arms and wrapped her legs around him. They passionately kissed in front of me before Darryl escorted her to the car. I was ushered into the front seat with Andy as the driver. Darryl and Amy got into the back. It was a matter of seconds before she was straddling him in the back. I could see her grinding on him. She was clearly in heat yet again. I couldn't see from my angle if his cock was inside her or not. I suspected it probably was as Darryl was moaning in pleasure. But it wasn't for me to see or to know about anymore.

We arrived at Darryl's house around 20 minutes later. He led us inside his ghetto-based pad, up the stairs and into his bedroom. He asked us to wait there. Amy and I barely exchanged a word with each other. She couldn't even look at me. I hoped it was guilt on her part, although I suspected more likely it was because she no longer cared about me like that anymore. She wanted Darryl, craved Darryl and would do anything to get it. She broke the silence suddenly.

"Are you OK?" She said

"I'm just a bit sad at how things have turned out. I miss you, I miss us and how we used to be"

"Poor baby, I know it must be hard on you, but you have to understand you didn't fulfil me like Darryl does. I didn't really like sex before I met him. I found you really boring in that department. Darryl makes me feel alive. He makes me cum, and babe I'm sorry but you never did even if you think you did. Or even if I convinced myself you did. It was always about you, and now it's about me. Besides who knows, you might get lucky tonight.... In a way"

I was intrigued, but before I could answer the door opened.

Darryl, Lee, Andy and Sherise all appeared in the room armed with a lot of video equipment. They set it all up whilst Amy sat patiently twiddling her pigtails like a little girl. She was on her knees with them spread. She looked so seductive. She knew what was coming and was not in the slightest bit bothered that she was about to be filmed and most likely placed onto the internet for the world to see. I was told to sit in the chair in the corner by Sherise who led me to it and sat right next to me. She fastened a pair of handcuffs on me tightly around the bars of the chair so I couldn't move. She then strapped my legs into the chair too. The camera started rolling.

"HI, I'm Amy, I'm 18 years old and I love black cock" she said to the camera.

"Hi little Amy, are you going to give your boyfriend a show today for us" Darryl said behind the camera.

Amy turned around on all fours and crept over to me seductively.

"Amy, why don't you give your boyfriend a treat that he deserves for being such a good and co-operative little cuckold?" Darryl said.

Amy pulled down my shorts to my ankles and snipped off my underwear with a pair of scissors. She started giving me a lap dance, rubbing her tits on my face before expertly turning around and dangling her pussy mere inches from my face never quite letting it get close enough. I could see it was absolutely glistening. I could smell the sweet smell of sex.

That shocked me more than I have been shocked before. Sherise came over to join Amy stripping down to nothing. She was a black goddess. Slim, beautiful with very firm tits. Amy kissed her passionately in front of me, their hands all over each other. They turned and looked at me and my raging hard-on. My 5 inch cock was harder than I had ever felt. Suddenly in front of me Amy and Sherise were licking my shaft up and down whilst also kissing each other at the same time. It was the most erotic moment of my life. Suddenly my cock disappeared into Amy's throat and past her tonsils. She was taking my full length all the way down to my balls. She sucked and sucked furiously gagging and spluttering on my cock. It was absolute heaven. I couldn't believe my luck. Finally I was getting some sort of reward for everything I had been through. Amy sucked me like she had been sucking cock all her life and it felt so good. I wanted to prolong it as long as possible so tried to hold back from cumming even though I knew it wouldn't last long. I was hoping that maybe she would put me inside her pussy, she did after all say I would get lucky..... Just as I felt my orgasm coming to the surface, the worst thing happened.

"That's enough for him, Stop sucking" Darryl commanded.

That was it, it was over, probably 5 seconds away from the biggest orgasm of my life. The camera was filming me and my pathetic pleading for a few more seconds of that magic.

"Oh dear, look at the poor little cuck. What were you hoping for big guy? Did you think I would actually let you cum inside Amy's mouth? Or did you think you would actually get to fuck her again? NO chance my man. You will never ever feel the joys of her anywhere near you again. That was your goodbye suck. Now little Amy, crawl over to your owner and show him what a real man gets"

Amy cruelly turned around, lowered her pussy to my cock and slid her soaking wet snatch over it once before turning round to me and giving me a cruel "tsk tsk, with the most patronising look on her face she could do. She crawled over to Darryl wiggling her ass on all fours as she went. His enormous cock was out and flopped in front of her face. Amy without being asked put her hands behind her back. Lee moved in behind Amy and placed a pair of cuffs on her hands as I had had to do to her when I brought her here the first time she fucked him. It was clearly Darryl's thing he did to make her feel as helpless as possible. She didn't care though. She looked like she was more than happy.

"do them tight man, really tight" Darryl commanded.

Lee squeezed them hard. I heard him grunt slightly as he squeezed as hard as he could on the metal. The link between the cuffs was very small so her hands were very close together and extremely restricted. She just smiled her cutest smile and looked up to him with her big brown eyes and opened her mouth.

"You don't need your hands for what we are about to do to you baby, only your holes are required. We don't want your little hands getting in the way now do we."

Darryl helped her take his cock in her mouth before commencing with a brutal face fucking. Her eyes watering, her make up smudging and rivers of saliva flowing out of her once pretty and innocent little mouth. Darryl continued this for what felt like 10 minutes or so. He had her pig tails held tightly as his entire cock disappeared into her throat again and again. To my surprise Sherise was lightly stroking my rock-hard cock keeping it close to the edge of a huge orgasm at the same time. Never too hard that it would push me over the edge, just frustratingly below the threshold. I saw Darryl clearly close to orgasm speeding up his onslaught into Amy's mouth until his head went back as he unleashed a huge load of cum into her mouth and down her throat. The camera right up close to her mouth picked up what spilled out and onto the bed sheets. Amy licked Darryl clean all around his shaft before licking up all the cum she could get from the bed.