Amy Bred Ch. 02: Familiarity

Story Info
Amy and Ronnie become daily lovers.
4.4k words
4.7
28.3k
37
4

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

CHAPTER 2: FAMILIARITY

I had somehow managed to take Ronnie's big, hard, black cock in the morning. On impulse, I had then invited him for dinner. We both knew what I was hoping for after and I had little doubt he was more than interested and willing. At some point during the day, it had also occurred to me that this was Friday and he had said he didn't normally work on weekends but used it for resting and fishing. Might it be possible to hook him into spending the night?

He arrived by boat as always and he surprised me. Either I had made an impression earlier or he wanted to make an impression. He was wearing sandals rather than barefoot, clean shorts that weren't cargo style, and a collared shirt, though the shirt was unbuttoned. I surprised him, too. I heard the outboard, then the boat bump into the dock. I stepped out onto the deck wearing sandals and a lacy robe tied at the waist. I left the tie looser than normal which allowed a lot of thigh to flash as I walked and cleavage all the time. The lace was heavy enough to not make it sheer but did allow hints of my otherwise nakedness underneath. I had decided to bait the hook and set it quickly.

I met him on the path below the deck. I put my hands on the muscle slabs that were on his chest and raised my head to kiss him. He kissed me back hard with a hand slipping between the folds at my legs, cupping my butt, and pulling me into him. Touche, I guess. It appeared we were both intent on hooking each other.

Dinner wasn't amazing but was good lake cabin food: baked chicken, green beans in butter, and brown rice. I cooked much more than I figured for two and was right, a man doing physical labor all day works up a bigger appetite than I was used to and he devoured huge portions with the zeal that brings joy to a cook's heart.

There was also an obvious building of tension in the air. I continuously looked over his chest under the open shirt and I caught his eyes searching for glimpses through the lace or more obvious looks when I bent over to pass him a dish or refill his wine glass, my breasts becoming visible behind the gaping of the robe. Our eyes would meet as we caught each other looking and smiles of recognition was shared.

After dinner, I began clearing the table and he joined right in which was also pleasing. Leftovers went into the old refrigerator, dishes were washed and dried. With my hands in the dishwater and him drying, he frequently stroked my body through the robe as he passed me or stood next to me waiting for the next thing to dry or put away into the cupboard. Halfway through he undid the tie at my waist to move the robe to the side for more intimate touching. While scrubbing a stubborn pan from baking the chicken, he came behind me and fondled my breasts, causing me to moan as I attempted to concentrate on scouring the worn pan. The sexual energy was thick by the time the table and counters were cleared and dishes washed and dried or set aside to dry. I was wiping my hands when he pulled me away from the counter and turned me into his body. I tossed the towel aimlessly over my shoulder as we melted into each other's arms, our mouths hungrily coming together. He walked me backward until I bumped into the kitchen table and to my surprise was lifted to sit on the edge. The robe, of course, fell to each side as he stood from me gazing appreciatively at my body. Then, he surprised me more: he parted my thighs wide and bent to kiss and tongue my mound before moving to my pussy. I leaned back on my elbows as he mouthed, kissed, sucked, and tongued my now open pussy and aroused clit.

"Ronnie," I gasped, "my God ... what ... my god ..." It was all I could get out. Never, and I mean never, have I felt this. Oral sex wasn't done and especially not by Harold. Ronnie pressed even more intently with his efforts at hearing my exclamation. His tongue pressed into my hole, his lips sucked on my lips, his teeth nipped at my lips and throbbing clit. I fell back onto the table surface as my body quivered in orgasm. I cried out, moaned, and gasped uninhibitedly with feelings I'd not experienced.

I calmed slowly to him standing between my splayed legs, one of his large fingers moving gently in and out of my slick pussy, another hand fondling a breast. I looked up at him from my position of lying on the table, "God, Ronnie, that was amazing!"

He smiled, "For a woman who insists she isn't experienced in sex, you are very orgasmic." I blushed under his open gaze and words. "I hope I wasn't too forward or assuming. I wouldn't want to offend you, Amy. You ... you are so sexy ... provocative in wearing this robe for dinner and ... the whole evening ... I've been so aroused by you ..."

I sat up and pressed my face into his chest, kissing it repeatedly. "I love everything you do to me, Ronnie. Be forward and assuming all you want."

"Then, perhaps you can return the favor?"

I was at first confused before the light went on and I pushed him back a step, turned him and this time it was him pressed onto the table edge. I dropped to my knees, undid his belt and shorts to strip them down to his feet. Once, again, his massive cock was staring me in the face. It was a surprise all over, again. How many times would it be before I was used to it appearing? I took his aroused monster into my mouth, sucked, licked, and kissed it. I moved up and down the shaft, sucking the head and inches of the cock into my mouth, even venturing to hold and massage his balls. Another first that he seemed to enjoy. I felt his cock expand, swell, and pulse in my hands and mouth. I have never had a cock cum in my mouth much less swallowed any but this was going to be the time. His moans and the feel of his cock told what was coming and I became even more intentional for it to happen. When he came, I almost gagged on the volume of cum that shot to the back of my mouth into my throat. Some of that first spewing cum escaped the sides of my mouth but I recovered quickly, gulping noisily and sucking every drop after into my mouth and down my throat.

He was gasping as he looked down at me between his legs, my lips and tongue taking up any leftover cum from his cock. "Your first time, wasn't it?" I nodded. "You're a natural cock-sucker, Amy. You're amazing."

Cock-sucker. Shouldn't that be derogatory, negative, nasty? I glowed, though, when I looked up at him with his slightly softened cock in my hands, my tongue sliding over the head in search of stray bits of his cum.

I stood and kissed him, my hand still around his cock. "You make me feel like I want to do these things for you. I love the feel of your gigantic cock. I love holding it, sucking it, fucking it. I love everything you are doing to me, Ronnie." I searched his eyes. "I'm married and I shouldn't be doing these things but ... do you think badly about me?"

"I'm not about to judge. We all have needs," he offered, "and yours haven't been satisfied even if you weren't aware just how much those needs had piled up. If you think we should stop, just tell me. I will think myself fortunate to have been able to share this with you."

I pulled him up and wrapped my body around him. "Stop? Now that I know what it feels like, I couldn't. Now that I know what real sex can be like, I need to feel more."

"And," he continued, "there is so much more you could experience if you let me show you."

There was no doubt. I shrugged my open robe off my shoulders and pushed his open shirt off him. We were both fully naked, black and white bodies aroused and tingling with anticipation despite just climaxing. "Show me, Ronnie. Teach me. I want to feel things, experience things I've missed all my life. Be forward, be assuming, tell me what you want and what to do. Please." I searched his eyes. Was I being an embarrassing, desperate married woman asking too much? "Can you stay tonight? You don't work tomorrow, right? Stay tonight and show me more."

He kissed me to shut me up. He took my hand and led me to the door and out onto the deck. It was dusk, the light in the west casting faint light. The full moon was already high and it would soon take over providing some light. He led me down the steps to the path.

"What are you doing," I asked as we reached the dock. In the heat of passion, I had stepped off the deck naked, but onto the dock?

"Haven't you ever gone skinny dipping?" With that, he pulled me off the end of the dock into four feet of water. I screech out in surprise and the cold water. When I bobbed to the surface in his arms, I playfully slapped his shoulder. I ducked out of his grasp and propelled myself away only to have him grab a foot and pull me back under the water, rotate me, and while grasping both legs pull me to his hips, my legs on either side. His hands quickly shifted to grasp my upper arms and I found myself straddling him. His mouth came to mine and my arms found their way around his neck and my ankles locking around his waist. While one hand held my butt, the other moved his cock blindly along my groin until I gasped at the head sank inches into my pussy.

I pulled my lips from his with a moan as I settle inches further down his cock. "Already? Even in the water?" I managed the words even through the moans.

With one hand now on my hip, he lifted me from under my ass and pressed me down from his grasp on my hip. I had settled a long way down his cock, "Complaining? I can stop." Teasing me now.

"Don't you dare!" I blurted out, mashed my mouth back onto his, and used my own leverage to push down even further until I felt that now-familiar bump deep inside.

He walked us a few steps toward shore, all the while our combined efforts had me bouncing up and down on his hard cock, and our movement into shallower water didn't seem to faze him in the least for our fucking standing up.

I began moaning and gasping as another orgasm was rushing to take over me when I also heard him grunting with increased effort, his cock now pounding deep into my pussy, my clit and pelvic bone crashing against his with jolts of sensuous power. My orgasm crashed over me, my body shaking and forcing me to clasp around his body even tighter. My hot orgasmic juices flowing around his cock might have been the catalyst for his climax because he was soon shooting more cum up into my pussy.

Gasping through my orgasm, I wasn't aware of him carrying me out of the water still joined cock to pussy until I was gently placed on the grass by end of the dock, his spent cock sliding out of my clenching pussy.

"Ronnie ... my God ... you're going to ruin me for anyone else." He smiled shyly. "How many times can you cum?" Talk about a shift in direction.

He smiled more and put his hand out to me. "I don't know. Let's go back to the cabin, dry off, have a glass of wine, and then see what we can manage."

I grasped his hand and he pulled me up. I allowed myself to crash into his body and I pressed my entire length into his. I loved the feel of his hard, muscled body against mine and the feel of his long cock hanging between my legs while still partially hard. I slid my pussy lips along his cock and looked up at him.

"I don't know what's happening to me. I'm becoming obsessed with your body and cock. I can't wait for the next amazing feeling you create in me."

He had fucked me missionary again before joining me in my bed for the night. I woke up at some point when it was still very dark and quiet. Ronnie's presence next to me in bed wasn't natural. In my sleepy state, I jolted awake. Once awake, though, I rolled over to curl into his side, my fingers tracing along the muscles of his chest, just discernible in the waning moonlight. I put a leg over his and was soon pressing my pelvis into his leg, then grinding my pussy on and along it. My fingertips traveled down his stomach to his flaccid cock lying over the opposite side. I carefully lifted it and moved it to my side, my fingers softly caressing it, softly so as not to wake him.

The soft touches weren't enough for me, though. It seemed I couldn't be so near to it without having it more fully. Did all this really start just yesterday morning? I slid down his body until I could use my mouth where my fingers had been. I kissed the head softly, used my tongue to lick the length, and finally took the head into my mouth. With my mouth around the head, I felt movement. The movement didn't come from him, though, but the cock itself. It was growing, lengthening, and thickening. I began sucking harder and pushing my mouth further down the shaft until it was into the opening of my throat. I pulled back, not wanting to gag, and focused on working the cock with my mouth.

Moans began coming from Ronnie but I still believed he was asleep, but he was becoming more verbal and his breathing becoming more labored. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my head, not stopping me, though. He groaned as his hips rose, a sharp flex of his hips driving his cock deeper in my mouth. I moaned around the mouthful of cock with the feeling of swelling and pulsing in my mouth and against my tongue. I pressed down on his stomach to hold the cock in my mouth as the pulse sending cum up his cock. I pulled my head back slightly waiting for it to fill my mouth, preparing to gulp and suck out every drop from him.

After being sure I had all of his cum, I moved back up to curl back into his side. My head on his shoulder, I felt his breathing slowly relax.

"Couldn't sleep, huh?" came his voice through the darkness.

"Mmmmm ... I can now ..."

He fucked me in yet another position first thing in the morning. I left the bed with him still sleeping and went into the bathroom. He was waiting for me when I came out, pressed me against the bed, and nudged my feet wide. He came up behind me, his cock sliding over my pussy, finding my hole, and pressing insistently inside. I was braced on my forearms, bent over the edge of the bed, him holding my hips as he drove his cock long and deep and hard into me. I cried out into the early morning with another orgasm and was rewarded with another massive load of cum filling my pussy.

I collapsed on the bed and felt his cock slide out of me as I did. I rolled onto my back and looked up at him shaking my head slightly. "Is it you, me, or us that we're fucking so much?"

He posed as though thinking, then, "It must be you. I was over there quietly jerking off until you showed up."

I got up and pressed my body against his. "Blame the woman, huh?"

He laughed, "When the woman is as sexy, beautiful, desirable, and enticing as you ... yes."

Mid-afternoon and several more fucks later, "Do you suppose the Johnson's would mine if you showed me what you are doing there?"

"I can't imagine why they should," he replied. Then a funny smile formed on his face. We were sitting on the deck with ice tea, still naked as we had been since after dinner last night. "I'll take you over on one condition." I tilted my head. "You go naked."

"Out in the boat?" I exclaimed. He nodded. Yes, it was Saturday and there were more people at the cabins and probably a few more using the public boat launch at the forest park but ... I nodded. It surprised me when I did it. Was there anything I wouldn't do at this point if this man asked?

I was very much aware that I was naked and he had put his clothes back on and the very awkwardness of getting into a small boat flagged that fact more. My legs spread wide in making the transfer from dock to a very tipsy boat, my pussy very much on display to him and my D-cup breasts hanging and swaying in the same process. Even riding down the shore to the Johnson place, the boat making slight bouncing on the small waves of the lake caused my breasts to jiggle and occasionally bounce. I was facing him and he seemed to enjoy the view very much. My eyes were continuously scanning the lake. I'd hear a boat in the area and turn to look, not that there was anything I could do about it except bend over in a vain attempt to disappear.

Once at the other dock, I got out and stood fully exposed to the lake holding the tie-off line as he gathered his things, tilted the motor up, finally got out himself, and pulled the boat onto a spot on the shore where that had been done many times before.

He took my hand to lead me up the small slope to the cabin he was working on. After a few steps, his hand released mine and it found its way around my waist before slipping to my hip and butt. It always felt so good to be touched by him and our fuck-marathon over the past day had him very comfortable in touching me and my yearning for his touch.

There was an older Ford F-150 pickup near the house with sawhorses and lumber of various sizes and uses neatly organized in the yard. The steps and deck surface had recently been replaced and half the railing was missing, the other half now of new wood. Inside the cabin it was similar. Some parts, walls, and floor were torn out and others with new construction.

"Do you have help?" I asked. I was impressed by the work being done but I wondered if anyone was able to do everything required. It was the weekend so I was comfortable that nobody would suddenly appear to work. Besides, at this point, I was obviously trusting this man I barely knew very much.

"I do," he replied as he moved a piece of wood with his foot and looked around at his work. I could see the pride he felt in his efforts. There is something to be said for a man who works with his hands and muscles and derives pleasure in it. "I'm a carpenter by training so I mainly do work with wood. If it was my place, I would probably be confident to do other things, too. Partly to save money, I suppose. But, yes, I have friends in the business who specialize in sheetrock, electrical, and plumbing. They come out when I am ready for them."

I had wandered off 'inspecting' though I didn't really know the fine points of what I was looking at. I only saw what I thought was neat work that looked good. I was impressed by how neat the place looked. Clearly, he cleaned up after each day to stay on top of the mess. I walked up behind him and slid my hands around his waist, my hands finding exposed skin under his open shirt. I stroked his stomach and up to his chest.

"I'm impressed, Ronnie. Truly, very impressed. The Johnsons will be, too."

"Thanks, Amy, I appreciate that."

He took me deeper into the cabin. It was much larger than mine. One of the bedrooms looked done with remodeling, another was in the process with studs showing where wall surfaces had been removed. The largest bedroom, the one he was using apparently was untouched. The bed was neatly made. There were no clothes scattered around, though the hamper was brimming full.

He looked at me shyly when my eyes returned to him from the bed. I stepped into him, my hands sliding the shirt from his shoulders and arms. I reached up and kissed him, once again enjoying the feeling of my nipples pressed into his hard body. I broke the kiss and kiss his shoulder and chest as my fingers opened his belt and shorts. I looked back up as his shorts dropped off his hips to the floor.

"How about a change of scenery?" He looked at me questioningly. "In the past 24 hours you've fucked me inside and out at my place." He smiled. I kissed my way down his body until I was on my knees before him, my fingers inching his underwear down with my lips trailing behind kissing the flesh being exposed. Exposing the base of his cock I shifted to kissing and licking it, following the waistband down exposing more. It was exceedingly slow but it was having the desired effect of incredible teasing for him as his cock quickly was firming and expanding.

With his underwear on the floor, I took his cock in my mouth. After several moments, I pressed hard to take it to my throat. There was plenty of cock here to fill my mouth and most of it would be outside. Another thing I had heard about but wasn't sure was real was deep-throating. He assured me it was very real. He said some women can take incredible lengths of toys and cock into their throats. I had tried a couple times but my gag reflex was my issue. He had one simple word: practice. One word and I accepted it. One word and the implications were glaring when really considered ... like written in neon lights. This wouldn't be a weekend tryst ... we were here for the summer and the otherwise unspoken expectation was accepted by both of us.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12