Amy Bred Ch. 02: Familiarity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed harder, pulling back and pressing again, taking more of his length into my mouth and beyond the entrance of my throat. I was aware of exactly the location where my gag reflex would kick in. As I approached it, I focused on relaxing, thinking intently about what it might feel like with this thick cock pulsing in my throat. It seemed to work as I press further and further down his cock. But there was a moment of panic as my breathing became labored and there was no air to take in. I pulled back gasping. There was so much more available but I had done it.

With his cock hard and my chin wet with saliva from my effort, I stood while wiping my chin with the back of one hand and still holding his saliva slick cock with the other hand. I pressed my body into him and we kissed, holding his cock between our bodies.

"You don't have to do these things, Amy," he said with wonder between kisses.

I looked up at him while stroking his cock. "I want to, though. I want to give you every experience I can in return for all the experiences you're giving me."

"What I am giving you?" he exclaimed. "As I said, Amy, before yesterday morning I was jerking off to appease my desires. You've given me everything."

I smiled, "Then I want to give you more of everything."

I pushed him back to the bed. He was a smart young man. He wasn't going to continue arguing. He moved into the center of the bed and I followed to straddle him, raise his cock and sit down on it, taking his full length in one action into my very wet and ready pussy. We didn't stay in that position long, though. In this very short time, he had encouraged me to be more aggressive in what I wanted but he was still very much the lead. He eventually rolled us so he could very aggressively thrust his cock into me. My legs wrapped around his waist so I could lift my hips into his thrusts, his cock continuing to bump into me deep inside.

"Wait," I gasped. He stopped, suddenly concerned. "I want to see. Vanity." I continued through gasping breaths. "I want ... to see ... how much ... cock I am ... taking now."

He chuckled and raised his hips after I released my legs from around him. I craned my head to look down between our bodies. "Push in," I said. "Push in... as far as you can... until you bump me."

He thrust and held himself there when he impacted me inside. "Only a couple inches," he offered. I gazed up at him. It had been twice that yesterday. "Soon," he offered. "Soon you'll have all of me." There it was again. Another simple word that spoke volumes about our expectations for us. This was merely the second day into what could be a summer together.

I spent the night in the Johnson place with him and something about it made the rest of the day and night and the next morning seem more intense. He was unrelenting and somehow managed to fuck me more than he had the previous day. Two days and I had more orgasms than I had in my life otherwise. Oh ... what a summer this was going to be.

12