Amy Bred Ch. 03: Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a short-lived exposure, thankfully, and once back at the dock, we tied the boat up under the lift cover but didn't bother lifting it out of the water as I assumed he'd want to take me out naked again before the day was over. I strode off the dock ahead of him, suddenly spun around in front of him once touching the grass, and slapped (playfully) his shoulder.

"Honestly!?" I exclaimed. "You planned that, didn't you? You planned your friends meeting us out there. You planned on them seeing me naked." I turned away and turned back to him. He didn't know if I was really mad or not. "It's one thing for exhibitionism at a distance... but bringing your friends up close?"

He looked properly humbled but added in his defense, "I'm sorry, Amy. I didn't mean to offend you or embarrass you too much. It's just... it's just that you've responded with such excitement, arousal the other times."

"Damn you, Ronnie..." I said as I crashed into him, wrapping one arm around his neck and the other pressing into the top of his swimsuit to grasp his flaccid cock. His cock didn't remain flaccid long. My breasts pressed into his bare chest, "What are you doing to me, Ronnie? You do these things... lewd things, rude things, embarrassing things... but you're right, they excite me, arouse me. I can't help myself, anymore."

I removed my hand and add the other to open and release his wet suit. I slip his hardening cock between my thighs and begin stroking it with my ready pussy lips. I raised up on my toes and he took the hint, grabbed me by the waist, and together I hopped and he lifted. I wrapped my legs around his waist, reached around, and aligned his cock to my hole. He eased me down over it. We both moaned.

I kissed him, then held his gaze, "Don't you dare think of me like your slut." I used my arms around his neck to rise and settle back down. "All of this excites me beyond my understanding, but I couldn't stand it, Ronnie, if you thought of me like that."

"Oh, God, no," he responded quickly as he thrust up with his hips. "Amy, no! You said you wanted to experience everything you've missed and you've been turned on by each thing so I keep ramping it up." Weird... he looked so chastised, yet he continued to fuck me standing up. "I'll stop. No more."

I stopped my movement. "Don't you dare! I love this. Your challenges and outrageous ideas have me horny all day when we're apart. I just need your respect."

After everything, I've experienced so much with him... and it has blown my perception of what sex could be like... he fucked me with energy and strength of purpose I was startled by. Startled but taken to another overwhelming orgasm.

"So... you really found it arousing to be exposed to my friends? Embarrassing but arousing?"

Ronnie had carried me to the deck still anchored on him by his cock. On the deck, he sat on an armless rocking chair I leave out when it doesn't look like rain. He was casually rocking back and forth as I sat in his lap with his cock still stuffed up my pussy. The rocking had the delightful effect of keeping him from going completely soft and keeping me aroused.

I nodded. "I admit it. I don't understand it, but I admit it. Being exhibited to two men I didn't know should be negative, humiliating. Definitely not what a good conservatively raise woman should feel, I don't think." I leaned toward him, the chair rocked and his cock moved inside me. "You've caused a change in me, nasty man."

"Says the woman who can't seem to keep my cock out of her pussy or mouth."

We both laughed. True enough.

His fingers took my nipples and squeezed. I flinched slightly to the delicious small pain. He was thinking. Now what I wondered. Finally, he looked me in the eyes as his hands massaged my breasts and nipples. "Have you ever... thought about... imagined... wondered about..." He paused as if building the nerve. This was another step and after my reaction after what just happened he was reconsidering. To encourage him, I squeezed with my pussy muscles. He felt it and smiled. "What about multiple men?"

12