Amy Bred Ch. 04: More Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still sitting on the end of the dock fingering the items and considering their use as he puttered back to the Johnson place when my situation hit me. I did. My trust in Ronnie after only the summer months was utterly complete. I always knew, regardless of what he suggested or what we tried, he had me, he had me safe, and he wouldn't let anything harm me. And I was leaving that; I was leaving him in only weeks. For what? He wouldn't be there to protect me but it had to be done, regardless of the outcome. These last weeks weighed on me and I fought to keep it from Ronnie. I chuckled to myself. As he'd taken care of me, I was protecting him from my fears and turmoil. No matter what happened after these last few weeks, at least I could give Ronnie this last thing, this last experience, and share it with him. That was my drive. With the new sun warming my bare back, I was determined to prepare my asshole for his monster cock to fuck it.

That was how I spent hours the following few days. In between preparing to leave the cabin, possibly never to see it again, and the normal activities, I quickly established a routine of progression from anal beads to a dildo. Late the second day I set the lubricated plug on a wooden chair on the deck, lubricated my asshole, and began sitting down over it. This was different, very different from the other toys. The end quickly increased in diameter to large before suddenly narrowing. Getting that large portion inside would be an effort but after my sphincter closed around the narrow end might require more to remove it.

I had taken the anal beads to the largest ball and the feel of the smaller balls so far up my anal passage turned out to be amazing. I wouldn't have believed that stimulation of my ass would be pleasurable but it was. The dildo, much smaller than Ronnie, was also comfortable... relatively. As I pressed down on the plug and my asshole began to stretch and open, the efforts with the other toys had prepared me well. I gritted my teeth as I pressed down to take the wider portion and despite a feeling of potential tearing I was now confident there wouldn't be any. I gasped out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding when the bulb popped inside and I was sitting on the wood seat of the chair. I glimpsed the rocker where Ronnie and I had enjoyed fucks, rose awkwardly and sat in that chair. The rocking motion with my filled ass was amazing. The plug rubbed a spot inside next to my vagina and a shiver shot through me. For some reason I always thought that vaginal insertion was required for orgasm but Ronnie had shown me through oral alone that wasn't true. Could only anal stimulation produce an orgasm? Was that a thing?

The phone rang inside. I rose and walked awkwardly, slightly bow-legged, to reach it in the kitchen. The attorney I had contacted. I heard she was a pit bull in a divorce case and some speculated she might just hate men. I wasn't sure I would need a lawyer but I was afraid I might. I was shocked that she had done research on Harold already and would be doing more. She didn't even know if I would be retaining her, yet. She told me to consider, seriously consider, what I would like for the divorce. For the divorce? She had chuckled, she told me he would only THINK he is in control but she assured me I was. I didn't understand how that could be. I was the unfaithful one, the one who took a lover and ended up pregnant. How did that put me in control? When I hung up, I shrugged it off. She was a contingency, only. I returned to doing what I needed to do, my ass filled with a rubber plug. And enjoying it immensely.

I had taken the plug out after a while but noticed it was getting close to the time when Ronnie might be quitting for the day. I washed all the toys after removing them so I reapplied lubrication to the plug before propping it against the seat of a chair to press it back inside. Then, I anxiously anticipated the sound of an outboard that would announce his approach.

I found walking quickly with the plug in my ass a very strange and still erotic feeling. I arrived onto the dock as he coasted to it. He never failed to admire my naked body and it was another of the things about him that continuously pleased me. After all this time naked with him, he never took it for granted and always gave me the impression of enjoying it.

I tied off the bowline as he grabbed the edge of the dock to step onto it. I stood before him with a huge smile on my face.

"You look pleased about something," he commented.

I nodded hard enough my breasts jiggled which he also enjoyed. "Yes... I have something for you to enjoy." He asked what and I turned around and bent over at the waist and peered around at him. He gasped and stared. "Take it out, Ronnie. I want to feel you in me there. I'm well lubed so just take me how you want to." He hesitated. "We've fucked here before."

I dropped to my hands and knees wiggling my ass back and forth. I heard his shorts drop to the wood planks of the dock, then felt his fingers grasping the protruding end of the plug. I sucked in a breath as he began to tug. I moaned at the feeling of being stretched open as the plug slowly began coming out. I used the strong muscles of my ass to assist and finally felt the widest part of the plug pass and the sphincter closing and pushing the rest out. There was a slight breeze off the lake and I felt it inside my ass proving how gaping the hole must be. I knew it would close quickly but it was now pliable and Ronnie wasn't going to hesitate any longer.

Before I could even glance over my shoulder to encourage him, I felt his cock at the gaping hole. His cock slid in and I felt my ass close around the new intrusion. After the plug, this was a wonderful filling as he slowly moved to press more and more of his big cock up my ass until I felt his heavy ball sack smack my empty pussy. I was moaning like crazy. I wouldn't have believed his massive black pole could fit inside but it was and I was loving it.

My ass clenched tightly around his cock and he groaned. I was sighing and gasping and moaning for us to form an erotic chorus. I pushed back and he thrust forward, our bodies smacking together. He held my hips to pull and thrust at the same time while I added even more effort of my own. The result was a pounding like none I had before. The idea of this had us both supercharged in anticipation and the reality was beyond what I, at least, expected.

I felt him swell and pulse and my ass responded by clamping down harder. He spewed cum in huge volumes or, at least, it felt like it. Only a moment after his first spurt of cum I orgasmed, too. I knew I would. I just knew I was anal orgasmic, too.

Ronnie slowly pulled out and we collapsed to our backs side-by-side on the dock. Both of us breathing heavily and sweating under the early evening sun, I could care less if someone was out on the lake.

"My God, Amy. You orgasmed without other stimulation."

I rolled to my side and rested my head on his shoulder. "I noticed," I giggled. "Thank you, Ronnie. That was amazing."

We had only days left in the summer. I honestly wondered how I was going to handle not having Ronnie to rely on. It wasn't just the sex as it turned out. He was someone very special, someone I truly trusted in every way. In those last days, I came to realize I never had such a person in my life. And, in only days, I wouldn't again.

We agreed this would be our last night. It was still a few days before the end of the week I had set for leaving and when Mr. Carlson would come to close the cabin up for me. I wondered if I'd ever see the place, again. But, tomorrow would be the day when the Johnson's arrived to do a walk-through inspection of Ronnie's summer efforts. It had been 'our' way that Ronnie show up by boat. It seemed a fitting conclusion to our summer with this night the last that would be possible.

Our last night. An old-recipe chicken pot pie is sitting in the cooling oven untouched. As if we both strove to relive wonderful moments of the summer, we've not stopped fucking since he arrived by boat for the last time. I met him on the dock naked more than a little nervous about the increasing but still slight swell of my belly. He clamored out of the boat, we hugged and kissed in plain view for long minutes before he guided me to the dock planks and fucked me missionary. That first fuck of the evening encapsulated everything built up inside us ready to explode and our orgasms did just that. I cried out loudly and he grunted in a mutual release.

After our release, after his cum washed my pussy for what seemed like the millionth time this summer, he was leaned over me slowly moving his still hard cock in and out in short strokes while my pussy flexed around it as if our very bodies were communicating what we didn't dare say to each other.

Impossibly, his cock didn't seem to completely soften or I refused to allow it to as I continually stroked it by hand or mouth and tongue. We seemed to be on a one-night journey of remembrance through position after position, room after room re-experiencing what Ronnie had opened me to through the summer.

Fittingly, it had all led to this moment when he really should be gone as it was very late and dark with no moon to assist him down along the shore to the Johnson place. But this was our last time, the last thing, the last experience. Anal. I was on my back in bed. This was actually new; we hadn't done it this way. He flipped the tube of lubrication to the side after preparing his cock and my asshole. I shivered, as I usually did, at the touch of his lubed finger at my clenched asshole. It was exciting and taboo every time.

He lifted my knees and pressed them to my chest, presenting my pussy and asshole clearly to him. He pressed his lubed cock head at my puckered hole and pressed harder. Having been opened regularly, it seemed, since that first time, either by cock or toy in anticipation of him, the tight hole opened grudgingly at first with tension but accepted the intrusion without significant pain. He paused, as he always did, when the head penetrated, allowing the sphincter to adjust to the stretch. Then, he pressed deeper and deeper, pulling back and pressing. This position was fascinating for me as I could actually watch it sink deeper and deeper, his black pole into my white body just as into my pussy. Soon he was thrusting deep and hard into my ass. The fingers of one hand began playing over my pussy and clit, one suddenly thrust into my dripping pussy, then a second. Then he suddenly stopped. He leaned to the side and stretched for the bedside drawer but couldn't reach it.

I watched him puzzled, then frustrated when he completely pulled out of my ass, the muscles clamped around him tightly as if my ass was attempting to refuse his leaving. Leave he did, though. This allowed him to reach the drawer and he came back holding the dildo. I was confused. Surely, he wasn't going to fuck with that when he had a hard cock.

He easily re-inserted his cock into my ass, pressing my knees back to my breasts. Then, with a devilish look, he turned on the dildo and lightly pressed it to my wet and ready pussy. As he braced himself with one hand and flexed his hips to thrust in and out of my ass, he used the other to slide the vibrating tip of the dildo over my lips and very engorged and sensitive clit. I moaned sharply at the first touch of it to my clit and gasped even more sharply when the tip left my clit after several moments and was abruptly thrust into my pussy and slid along his cock in the next chamber. Pulling it back, he pressed the tip up as he brought it to the front where he held it for a long moment as I shook and cried out in a tremendous anal-vaginal-g-spot induced orgasm.

He left the dildo inside me gently humming as he very slowly moved his cock in my ass. My eyes slowly refocused as my breathing evened. He was bracing himself over me with both hands on the bed, the dildo shoved deep inside me and remaining despite the continued spasming, opening, and closing in the final moments of orgasmic recovery.

"I thought about... suggesting a... double penetration," he softly said into my face between kisses, "but didn't want... to share you... in the last days we had."

I reached up and held his face and kissed him with all the passion consuming me. "Is... is that... what it's like?"

He smiled, "Without the vibration." I laughed with him

I felt his cock pulse inside me. The vibrator left humming alongside his cock had to be over-stimulating him. "I want you to cum. I want your cum in my ass, again, Ronnie."

He adjusted his support and turned the dildo to the highest setting and shoved it deep inside me. He gave me a look. I was going to cum, again, that was his plan.

It was truly mind-blowing. I thought the high setting could be too much, too distracting but it wasn't. Not like this. He left the dildo alone and focused on powerfully thrusting into my ass. His thrusting with his pelvis striking the protruding dildo move it randomly inside me, often pressing high toward my clit and connected g-spot, sometimes low along his cock, sometimes just deep inside. Our climaxes, when they came, were joint and beyond wonderful. My body quaked and shivered. My pussy and asshole spasmed and clenched hard around the real and artificial phallus inside.

I couldn't bear to accompany Ronnie to the dock this last time. I remained in bed as he sought his discarded clothes and dressed. Several times he seems to notice my slightly swelling belly, but he doesn't say anything. He merely places his hand on my belly, opens his mouth slightly before kissing me, his eyes searching as if willing me to say something. I had decided a long time ago not to.

Now to face Harold and say the things that will likely, one way or another, change my life.

12