Amy Bred Ch. 05: Divorced

Story Info
The end of summer, Amy finally confronts her husband.
5.7k words
4.48
18.3k
35
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,593 Followers

CHAPTER 5: DIVORCED

It wasn't quite a month since I left the cabin to return home. Now I find myself standing amid rooms of boxes in the very same cabin which will now be my home. In truth, it had always been more than a traditional cabin as people think of them. Though relatively small compared to homes in town, it was insulated well enough for the Mississippi winters which were short-lived in terms of bad weather. Mr. Carlson, of course, had been surprised by my call to reopen it. He asked if I wanted the boat out and I decided, yes, there were plenty of warm days and some hot in the months to come.

I did confess to Harold, though I might have lied considerably when I allowed him to believe my pregnancy was the result of a single encounter. It really didn't matter ultimately to him, though. One night or more, his reaction was predictable, especially that it had been a black man and I carried a black baby inside me. The only thing that kept him from throwing me to the curb was the very thing my pit-bull attorney predicted: he couldn't tolerate the idea of societal rumor and scandal. I was moved into a spare bedroom and limited my contact with friends and associates. A story had to be developed that would be acceptable and his focus was on threatening me sufficiently that a mutual divorce agreement would leave me little.

The story was that we had grown apart. My spending summers alone at the lake would be sufficient proof of that. I would leave the city to live elsewhere, only to return for a shopping sort of visit but not to visit friends. My attorney asked me what I wanted from the divorce if I controlled it. It had seemed like a silly question. She persisted. I listed the cabin and everything there, my car, all my personal things, including some artworks and furnishings I collected, and 25% of everything else. I thought 25% was outrageous given the situation. She insisted on 50%.

The attorney negotiation began in earnest with mine indicating very convincingly that I was willing to take the divorce to contested status and allow it to be public fodder for consumption. I wasn't. I just wanted to get on with life. I had my father's trust waiting and it would get me started. I might need to get a job but it could work. In the end, an uncontested agreement was reached at 35% plus generous legal expenses. Harold jumped at taking the 35% and I was happy to be done with it.

We were now in the 60 days waiting period by Mississippi law for uncontested divorces. I had done the math. After three months of the summer, one month of attorneys, and two months of waiting, I would have a bit more than three months remaining. It seemed impossible that it had come crashing down so quickly and completely. I was, essentially, already an unmarried woman preparing to give birth to a man's baby whose life I had no intention of complicating.

There were small towns scattered around the lakes region and a mid-sized city. I purposely did my shopping in a town in the opposite direction from where I knew Ronnie lived and did much of his work. It wasn't so much I was hiding from him as I had made my decision not to involve him. I knew he would feel responsible and bound by his code to take care of me. He had been raised by a single mother after his father left. He had committed never to repeat that life mistake. I respected that and it reflected on the man he was. He was young, though, and his life shouldn't be hijacked by my mistake.

I had asked Mr. Carlson about someone with a rototiller and compost. I wanted to have a large vegetable garden and wanted to start preparing the ground for the planting whenever appropriate. I woke the following day with the first light in a bit of a daze. I staggered into the kitchen to flip the coffee maker switch and leaned against the counter hoping I didn't fall asleep and smash into the surface. I took a mug of coffee out to the deck, sat in the rocker, and was flooded with memories. The rocker, of course, brought to the surface eroticism I had tried to keep tamped down. I also realized in the cool early morning air that I was naked. I had spent the majority of my time over the summer naked but I had tried to ignore that. That, apparently, was as impossible as holding back the erotic memories.

Through my second and third mugs of coffee... why? Why ignore or pretend? Why ignore and push away the best, most wonderful, and most exciting period of my life? With summer over, the lake was quieter than ever before. I really hadn't spent much time here other than the summer months but I liked the quiet and the peace. The deep South falls and springs were still warm to hot and many winter days are too. I decided then and there I would live the way I wanted to create it. If I wanted to be a nudist like I was in the summer, what was to stop me.

I may have looked like a sight but the idea was not to be seen. I used an old, rusted wheelbarrow I found deep in the shed to haul loads of compost into the freshly turned garden for spreading to seep in during the winter rains. I had laid out a grid of stakes indicating pathways between rows and sections that allowed reaching in for working without stepping on the sections for growing. I was wearing old rubber boots on my feet to assist in pushing the shovel into the ground, canvas gloves a size too big on my hands to ward off blisters, and a floppy hat over my head, my hair tied in a pony-tail. That was it. Otherwise, I was naked. And, it felt wonderful, free, and right.

I was deep in thoughts, memories actually. I could not forget Ronnie. Everything was Ronnie. I touched my stomach to feel the pronounced swell that was quickly turning into the 'bump' and my heart would swell. There were times when I just knew I would hear the boat coming down the lake and I had waited too long to be cleaned up and ready for him. But I shouldn't involve him. It wouldn't be fair for him to feel he should change his life for an older woman with a baby when he was so young and filled with his dreams for work and life.

I was on my knees in the garden and carefully spreading seeds for carrots, lettuce, and cabbage. The work and the thoughts prove to be too distracting. When the sound of tires on gravel finally penetrates my awareness, it is already near the front. Not only am I naked but I confidently did not bring a cover should something like this happen. I walked quickly to the corner and peeked over the deck at a very familiar older Ford F150 pickup truck.

"So, it's true," he said when I walked around the corner. He was looking directly at my belly. "You are pregnant." He finally looked up at me. "It's mine, isn't it? Why didn't you tell me, Amy? Didn't I deserve to know?"

I nodded. "I didn't want to ruin your life, Ronnie." I stepped up within arm's length to him. He saw my swollen belly, not my nakedness. There was no arousal at the moment. "Yes," I continued with placing my hand over my belly, "this is you but the mistake was mine, not yours. You have your own life to look forward to, you don't need to be burdened with this, too. I'll... we'll... be fine. I have some resources."

"Mistake?" He seemed to have keyed on that one word. "Is this a mistake?"

I smiled, stepped up to him, and put a palm against his cheek. "Oh, God, no! It was unintentional, Ronnie, but not a mistake. From the moment I was sure, I was also sure I wanted this baby. Remember, I told you I always wanted to be a mother. You've given me that but you don't need to give me, us, anything more."

He closed the remaining gap between us and pulled me into an embrace. And it all came rushing back. All the emotions, all the feelings of comfort and security, all the absolute knowledge deep in my being that his arms were where I belonged.

He took the hat off and kissed the top of my head. "You don't know after all this time how much I love you, how much I ached that you would be going back to him, how much I dreamed of you staying here?" I knew. I knew it all because I had felt all of that, too.

We sat on the deck and talked. I spilled it all to him and he patiently listened and absorbed. I remained naked, he remained dressed. Even as I got up to get snacks and drinks periodically it was the most natural thing that could be. Like the past summer, I was naked without it always being erotic. Like the weekends when we were both naked for stretches of just being together, talking, cleaning, whatever.

I explained what had happened with Harold and that the cabin was now going to be my home. What a perfect place to raise a child, he commented. He explained one of his friends had seen me shopping and, embarrassed, suggested I might be pregnant.

Ronnie said he wanted to formally date me, court me. I got up from my chair and sat across his lap. I took his hand and put it on my belly. "We are way past that stage, lover." I looked into his eyes and gave him a kiss on the lips. His eyes shone bright and I kissed him harder. His hand remained to stroke my belly for a moment before rising up my body to a breast. I moaned into his mouth. I pulled back slightly, our lips still brushing against each other. "You'll be my lover, won't you? My lover and partner?"

He released my breast and pulled me tight against his hard body. After breaking that wondrous kiss, "I want to be your husband, Amy. Will you marry me?"

I giggled. What a proposal. I kissed him quickly and nodded. "We have to wait, though. We have to wait for me to be unmarried." He laughed and stood with me in his arms. I hung on as he opened the screen door. "And what are your intentions now?" I playfully inquired.

He met my eyes, "Consummate our engagement." I thought I might orgasm right there in his arms as a summer of emotions rushed back into me.

He placed me on the bed but I didn't lie down. Instead, I patted the bed as he quickly stripped out of his clothes. His excitement had his clothes going in all directions. All summer we had fucked and seen each other but this somehow felt so much different, so much special.

He took his place on his back obediently. "You want the top?" he asked.

I swung a leg over him and straddled his hips, my hand going between my thighs as I raised up on my knees to get his 1cock vertical. I rubbed my dripping pussy over the head until I felt the head at my hole. I smiled at him as I sat there with the head right at the entrance to my pussy. "You know how long it's been since you were inside me and I want to feel you as deep inside as possible."

The next moment I sank down taking at least half his cock immediately. I rose up and settled back down taking nearly all the rest. The next time I felt him bump me deep inside. I moaned and gasped as did he. Finally, after thinking I would never feel anything like this ever again, I was fully consumed by Ronnie's black cock.

His hands came up to capture my breasts as they bounced and swayed as the tempo of my fucking increased. I was possessed. It was like being desperately hungry and any scraps might appease it and you find yourself at a gourmet dinner. It becomes overwhelming. That was me. I hadn't realized how sex had become a part of my existence until I didn't have it. Having it again, having Ronnie, again... I was taken to some kind of heaven where everything else, but Ronnie below me and me above him, his cock and my pussy, ceased to matter for those moments.

I leaned over him with my hips rising and thrusting down wildly like a dance to the moans and groans and gasps and grunts coming from our two mouths. I was muttering and mumbling and proclaiming with emotions that flowed out of me like I never experienced. His hands grasped my hanging, swinging breasts and it was another connection to before.

When we came, I collapsed onto his chest gasping for air, my hands stroking his powerful shoulders, my lips kissing his chest, and my cum-filled pussy clenching around his marvelous pole.

"You really mean it?" he asked. I pushed up slightly and look questioningly into his face. "You kept saying things like you love me, you're mine forever, you love having my baby... you mean it?"

I smile and mash my lips into his. "God, yes, I mean it."

He had raised his knees and I was leaning back against his thighs while still anchored by his cock in my pussy kept semi-hard by continuous clenching around it. His hands moved from my breasts to my thighs and in-between but spent a lot of time on my belly. We talked, fucked, and talked more. We found ourselves like this, my pussy leaking cum around his cock but still intent on keeping it hard enough to enjoy until we fucked again.

We were quiet, then I asked, "Will getting married change things?" His fingers were playing with my nipples, how, he asked. I blushed and he knew but I said, "Sex... what we started... outside... exposing me... your... your friends..."

He trailed a finger down my body to my pelvis, slipped it between my pelvis and his to press on my clit. I gasped and moaned as he stroked it while pinching one nipple and using small flexing of his hips to move his cock inside me. I felt it grow with his own renewed arousal.

"You want to continue the summer. You want to keep experiencing those things and new things." I nod. "Sex like that is now part of who you are?" I gasp as two fingers trapped my engorged clit and other fingers twist and pull a nipple.

"Yes... I... I want you... always... to be happy... and satisfied. I love what... what we had this... this summer. Oh, God, Ronnie... I want... want to do everything... anything for you. I'll fuck you... all day... or suck your wonderful cock if we're not fucking... or fuck your friends... or... or... hell, masturbate in front of you... or your friends." I leaned over and moved my hips to move my pussy over his cock. "I'll do anything you want... anything... I want you... and... I want you to always, always to be happy." After a moment of renewed fucking, a thought came to me. "We'll probably have to be careful with the baby..."

He smiled and thrust up sharply, driving his cock deep. God... how much we can fuck. He added, "My mom... she'll want her only... granddaughter every... chance she can." We smiled knowingly, agreeably to each other. He flipped us and fucked me with fierce intensity. We came. Then we collapsed in exhaustion but our understanding burned into our new life together.

Two days later was the weekend and Saturday noon put an exclamation point on our understanding of how our life would continue. Or, rather, an opportunity for me to put that exclamation point onto my commitment to our life. I spent much of the morning preparing: baked chicken, potato salad, and muffins. It was food that could be used easily later with minimal fuss.

I heard the crunch of gravel outside, turned the oven down to keep the chicken warm, wiped my hands on a towel, and walked out onto the deck. I was, of course, naked with my long hair tied back in a ponytail. I was admittedly anxious to once again experience one of our weekends of open, uninhibited, and freely developing sex. What I found outside stopping alongside my car wasn't just Ronnie's pickup but two others. I recognized two of the black men exiting the other trucks as the men I had previously been shared with. The other black man, about the same age and build as the others, I assumed and later confirmed to be the other contractor Ronnie called in for specialized assistance on projects. The plumber, electrician, and dry-wall installer all together.

My natural instinct was still to raise my arms to cover but I resisted. This is what I said I wanted and he was giving it to me all at once: sex, lots of it; being shared; and exposure to someone new. I stepped down off the deck to meet Ronnie who kissed me, one hand on my bare ass and the other on a breast. I boldly stepped up to the two men I had already met with a kiss on the lips as I pressed my body into theirs, their hands sliding over my back and butt. I stood in front of the third man as Ronnie introduced him, confirming my assumption before I stepped into him, my arms around his neck to kiss him.

I stepped back to Ronnie who held me in front of him. He brazenly cupped and fondled a breast and stroked my growing belly. He proudly announced, "Amy and I are getting married but we're not spreading the word quite yet." As he stroked my belly, he kissed my shoulder and neck. "She is also carrying our baby as you can see." I smiled and put my hand over his on my belly. "None of that changes her desire for sexual experience, though." Nothing more needed to be said. Their eyes followed Ronnie's hands as he openly fondled my breasts and moved between my thighs which I just as brazenly parted for his easier access.

Finally, though, I turned, kissed Ronnie, and moved to the steps. "Before this starts something we can't stop, I have lunch ready inside. I wasn't warned but Ronnie knows I like a surprise... especially one like this. First, though, we eat."

There was no complaint. How could there be? They were going to be fed by a naked woman who was going to be available to them afterward with the promise of satisfying their every desire. Four men, I mused as I placed plates and bowls of food on the table and thankful that I cooked more than I needed to for leftovers. Hands touched my body, breasts, and ass mostly, as I moved among them and I giggled and smiled encouragement. I knew two of them, those two had big cocks, too. Not as big as Ronnie, but big. I found myself glancing at the third... and wondering. Could four big black cocks be too much?

I was to find out soon enough. Ronnie kept it orderly which I appreciated. He made sure the table and kitchen got cleaned up, first. I did the washing and directing where things went but it would mean I didn't have that mess hanging around. It also meant my body was touched and felt regularly as the men got close and that touching quickly became more aggressive and blatant as they found no resistance from me or objection from Ronnie.

My ass and breast were regularly caressed and fondled with soft sighs and moans escaping my lips. I was enjoying the attention of this build-up to the real sex to follow. If I was getting too aroused to this point, how were the men doing? I dropped my hands into the water and braced myself suddenly when a thick finger was pressed between my slightly parted thighs and into my wet and yielding pussy. I parted my legs wider, gasping and groaning. Other hands were at my breasts and nipples and another soon moved to my front and between my legs to stroke my clit.

"OH... GOD..." I gasped out. "Mmmmmm... ohhhhh... we... I... still... clean... up..."

Someone moved me slightly away from the sink, moved in front of me, and held me securely by the shoulders as the assault continued on my body with another finger added into my pussy. I dropped my forehead onto Ronnie's clothed chest as his friends ravaged me with their hands, fingers in my pussy, hands on my breasts, and fingers at my engorged clit. I shook hard enough in an orgasm that Ronnie and one of his buddies assisted me to one of the chairs where I sagged very unladylike like with legs splayed and fully exposed.

The men finished cleaning up, using towels to place washed pots and pans that remained on the counter to be put away later. I rose on shaky legs when the last of it was done. I moved wobbly but stepped up to each of the men with a smile and passionate kiss. I kissed each long enough for their hands to roam over my bare back and ass. When I finally arrived at Ronnie, I gave him a little more passion, then I said just loud enough for the others to hear but not so loud as to make that obvious, "I like your friends. I like the way they understand ladies first." There were open chuckles behind me. I turned to face the others, grasped Ronnie's hands, placing one over a breast, and, after parting my legs and rising onto my toes, moved the other between my legs and onto my juicy lips. I moaned through a sultry smile as one finger slid between my lips and inside. I settled down flat on my feet to feel the finger deeper which really pressed his hand against my clit.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,593 Followers
12