Amy Bred Ch. 05: Divorced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where would my husband-to-be like this party to move to?" I asked by turning my head up to him.

There was no response. Not verbal, anyway. As one, they turned for the door outside as if it had been stated. It was a hot, sunny day with a slight breeze. What better place to fuck an agreeable woman.

Ronnie left his buddies to take me outside as he went for a large blanket we had used before. By the time he joined us, I was on my knees before three naked black men using my mouth and both hands on their quickly firming cocks. I was pleased, too. The third man was big, also, but not quite as thick. Four big black cocks and only little me. I was looking forward to being ravaged by them.

I had expressed concern to Ronnie that my swelling belly would make me less appealing to him. He had laughed at the statement. There is something about a pregnant woman, he had said, that seems to make them especially sexy. The very knowledge they'd been fucked? Taboo reminders going back to their mothers?

With the heavy blanket spread on the grass, I lay back with legs spread, knees raised, and dropped to the side, lewdly opening myself to the men in eager invitation. As before, Ronnie stood to the side to allow one of the other men to be the first. As if in consideration of the new friend, new to me and fucking me, the other two stepped to the side, also. I held my arms out toward him and he needed no further encouragement. He got down between my legs and his hard black meat was rubbed over my slick pussy lips until it sank into my hole. He positioned himself and I smiled up at him. He then thrust his cock halfway in.

I gasped and wrapped my hands around his neck, "Ooooooo... yesssss..." He pulled back an inch and drove the rest into my pussy. He used long, strong thrusts and it felt wonderful, my arousal and stimulation steadily and quickly rising. Being fucked by a new friend outside and being watched intently by two other friends and Ronnie. Oh, yes... exhibitionism, exposure was an exciting element.

My focus went entirely to the man fucking me until I felt something on my left cheek. I turned to find Ronnie's long, black cock prodding me there. I turned with an open mouth for him to slide it in which he did to the entrance of my throat. That encouraged another with his cock touching my head from the other side. I pulled off Ronnie's cock and looked up at him as I was still being powerfully fucked. His smile was encouraging, proud, and excited. I blew him a kiss and turned my head to accept the other cock.

The next man took position between my legs, too, not requiring me to move a bit except to wrap my legs around his waist this time. Cock continued to be offered to my mouth and I continued to accept them and down my throat. The third man wanted me on top, perhaps my favorite position because of how deeply I can feel cock in my pussy. I rode him aggressively making him grunt and groan until he climaxed with the third load of cum pumped into me.

Ronnie stood next to me as I recovered. His cock was right there as I sat up. I kissed the head and angled my mouth to take it inside without using my hands. I strained my eyes up, a distorted smile on my mouthful of cock. I knew, as much as he enjoyed my mouth on his cock, at the moment he wanted something more. He grasped me at my upper arms and raised me up, the cock inside me sliding out. As I stood, I felt the three loads of cum leaking from my gaping pussy.

I stepped up to him, his hard cock pointing at me. I raised up so his cock slid between my legs. I hugged him tight and slid my dripping pussy over his cock, massaging his cock with my pussy lips. I whispered to him, "The best for last."

He whispered back, "No, no... not the last... just the next." I kissed him hard, feeling his cock move along my parted pussy lip and clit. "You're going to get a lot of cock today."

He put me back onto the blanket on my hands and knees. I wiggled my ass in invitation and tease, felt him guide the bulbous head of his cock to my hole, and thrust it in to the hilt. I felt the head deep inside and his balls slap me as our bodies smacked together.

Someone put water in front of me as I gasped for air after the orgasm Ronnie's fucking gave me. The guys had beers and we all relaxed back on the deck in the shade. I was curled in Ronnie's lap as I sipped the water and listened to their comfortable banter back and forth. We were all naked and the comfort shown among these men was impressive. The talk shifted from several topics before settling on business, of all things. Four glistening, long cocks and a leaking pussy were on display and the talk fell to something they all shared a common bond with larger projects where their combined expertise might give them value and advantage.

As the other three shared thoughts, Ronnie whispered in my ear. I smiled, rose from his lap, and went inside, returning a moment later handing him a tube of lubrication. As Ronnie squeezed a glob onto his cock head and spread it over his length, that action (and his anticipation) producing a hard and ready pole, the guys stopped talking. They leaned forward as I bent over the railing and spreading my ass cheeks. As he pressed lubrication on and in my ass, there was a soft murmur around me.

I looked over my shoulder at Ronnie as he placed his cock head at my closed, greasy asshole. "Now, I suppose you're all going fuck my ass..."

He pressed his cock at my puckered hole until the bulbous head popped past the resistance of the sphincter. "Mmmmmm..." he moaned at once being in my tight, clenching ass. "I suspect you are correct... if you wish it."

Wish it? I begged it. I turned my head over the other shoulder and strained to see each of them. They were all stroking their big cocks as they watched. "I love... Ronnie fucking... my ass," I gasped out while struggling to hold eye contact with them. "Please... please fuck... my asshole... too... ooooooooh... fuckkkkk... please..."

There was no debate or discussion or second thoughts or uncertainty. The men stood and surrounded us as Ronnie began in earnest to fuck my ass with long powerful strokes that ended with his balls smacking my empty pussy. Hands began fondling and stroking my body and swinging breasts. A finger found its way underneath to caress my pussy and clit, then suddenly driving to the last knuckle into me. I exploded in orgasm, then again shortly after I felt Ronnie's cock pulse and spew his cum into my ass.

He pulled out quickly, even as my body was still shaking from the second orgasm, my arms weakening so I was not supported by my forearms on the railing. I glanced between my legs to see a long string of cum following Ronnie's retreating cock. It wasn't but a throbbing orgasmic heartbeat that another set of feet appeared behind me and a cock pressing into my gaping ass.

The next two were the same complete with my own orgasms. When the last man pulled out of my ass, it wasn't merely a string of cum following the retreating cock but a flow of cum. The sight was crude and obscene and somehow exceedingly arousing.

I turned around to face Ronnie sitting in the rocker opposite me. My heel happened to step into the puddle of cum on the deck floor under me. I looked down, as the others did, and I blushed. All of that came out of my ass? I gathered myself, tested my shaky legs, and asked if anyone needed a beer. They all did, of course. I moved carefully back inside trying to keep my thighs pressed together until I reached the kitchen to wipe my dripping ass with a rag. I gathered four beers and a bottle of water and returned outside. After delivering each man a beer, and a thank you kiss, I returned to Ronnie. He placed his beer on the floor, turned me around, and pulled me back to his lap. His knees were together so I opened my legs and felt his cock pressing at me as I began to sit. I gasped as he maneuvered me to sit down over his mostly re-hardened cock. Sitting facing the other men I knew they had a clear view of the black cock buried in my white pussy with small movements from the rocking motion Ronnie began.

Ronnie grasped his beer and one of my breasts. "I would never be so crude as to call my future wife a cum-dump," he began. I looked back at him as the men watched and listened. He pinched a nipple and placed the cold bottle on the other one. I sighed contentedly. "But... you seem to be enjoying all this. Am I wrong?"

"God, no," I blurted out between gasps and moans, "you know I love this. I love all this cock and cum dripping from my body. I love the orgasms I get from it." It was quite a feeling to be so lewdly displayed and to profess these desires.

He kissed my shoulder and thrust up awkwardly into me, "Then," he gasped with me, "can we pretend you are our cum-dump to use for the day?"

I dropped my water bottle, positioned my feet under me, and began rising and lowering on his cock, exposing more of the black meat as I began urgently fucking him. "GOD! YES... anything... everything... fuck me... fill my holes... have me drink... you cum down... my throat. Fill me... cover me... with your cum. God... yes."

If I wasn't before, at that moment, for the moment, I became the fuck-slut-cum-dump for four big black cocks. It was a long day and into the night with four big cocks taking their turns in all of my holes, the wait as someone else fucked me allowing them to somehow continue time after time. Nobody could have had a clue how many times each of them came spewing cum into or onto me. Nobody could have a clue how many orgasms I survived as a result.

By the time the other guys left in the dark of night, Ronnie carried me into the shower and held me upright as the cascading water did a sufficient job of cleaning the cum off my body. He dried me off and carried me to bed where I curled into his side, a leg and arm draped over his body and his arm holding me to him. My pussy, ass, and jaw were all tender or outright sore. I felt like I swallowed enough cum that my swelling pregnant belly was because of that.

In the quiet of the darkness, "Was it too much, Amy? Did we overdo it?"

"No," I sighed sleepily, "but... let's not do it regularly." He kissed the top of my head.

12