Amy - Celebrations & Family Moments

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, I didn't until that moment.

"Don't mind her," Amy said, "she's drunk. OH! She's staying tonight. Because she's drunk."

"I'm not as drunk as you are," Erin called out.

I suspected they were both plenty sloshed. Keep in mind, I was an expert in sloshed.

Amy put her arms around me and gave me a kiss. Uhm...she didn't have a suit on.

"You're naked," I said. My cock started to spring to life.

"Yup. But that's okay," Amy confided, "because you and Erin have both seen me naked before."

Oh look. Another revelation.

"I'm naked too," Erin said, "but that's okay. Amy's seen me naked."

"Oooh," my inebriated sister said, "Dave hasn't seen you naked, though."

Erin stood up.

"And now I have," I deadpanned.

Look, I'm not going to lie. I'm only human; of course, I looked. Erin had bigger breasts than my sister but they'd started to sag a bit more than Amy's. She had an hourglass shape but the sands were starting to shift and time was saying "hello" to her in ways that it hadn't with Amy, yet. Also, unlike Amy, Erin had a full bush that was as red as the hair on her head. She was absolutely stunning but not nearly as stunning as Amy.

Oh, in case you're wondering: Yes, my dick was as hard as steel.

"Nice ass," I heard Lys say from behind Erin. She had just walked in from work. "But may I suggest you sit down in case Chris comes downstairs. You'll jumpstart the poor kid's puberty." Eric quickly sat back down.

"Pop," Lys began to say, "please tell me..."

"I'm not naked. I was here first and I'm fairly weirded out right now."

"Thank God."

"How much did they have to drink," I asked.

"A lot. After they were done having the Tyler talk Clare told them to have a drink and relax because she was driving. Well, they had drinks and relaxed."

I couldn't blame them.

"Oh," Amy exclaimed, "the talk! It went really well. I'm really glad you Clared me into talking."

"Did you understand that," Lys asked.

"Yup. Sadly, I did. Was I this bad?"

Lys laughed, "Oh, you were far worse."

"Hey," Eric said, "did you know that your son-in-law is hung like a horse?"

"Yes, yes Erin, you may have mentioned it," I replied. Lys was fighting the giggles.

"Oh," Erin said, "I'm sorry. Let me give you a hug."

Erin stood up and started to lurch toward me.

"No," Lys and I said in unison.

"You know what, Erin," Amy gasped, "Dave is hung like a horse, too! Wanna see?"

I had to get myself out of this situation fast. "Okay," I said, "I think you two are ready for bed." I quickly hopped out of the hot tub and asked Lys to please make sure Amy and Erin didn't drown until I got back. I ran to the linen closet and grabbed two full-bodied towels and ran back outside.

Lys and I coaxed both women out of the tub and into the towels. Lys walked them up to their bedrooms. On the way getting them pain pills and large glasses of water. I closed the tub and grabbed their clothes. I tossed Erin's clothes into the guest room and took Amy's into our bedroom. I locked the door behind me thinking I didn't need to wake up with a surprise guest in bed with us.

Amy opened one eye when I crawled into bed and said, "you are a really good dad. You knew that Clare needed to talk to me and you made it happen. You deserve a reward." Amy tossed the blankets aside and spread her legs, lewdly.

"I'm also a good boyfriend and brother," I said. I kissed Amy and covered her up. "If you feel okay in the morning I'll fuck you, then."

"Deal," Amy said and began snoring almost immediately. I put a waste basket and left it by her side of the bed and crawled back in next to her.

Sometime around 5:30 I was awoken to Amy vomiting loudly in the bathroom. I could hear an echo coming from the bathroom in the hall.

Part VI

The next time that I was woken up the sun was streaming warmly into the room. I was alone.

I went downstairs to find the ladies around the table and Chris was in his customary place in front of the television. Erin and Amy sat in robes, hovering over large cups of coffee. Lys looked amused and Sophie was watching with a mixture of a medical doctor's concern and amusement. Both friends were green-skinned and they looked exhausted.

Erin looked up when I walked in and her face changed from green to red. She was as red as her hair. Amy either wouldn't or couldn't look up.

"I am so sorry, Dave," Erin said, "I..."

"Hey, no worries, Erin," I said. "no harm was done outside of a little embarrassment."

She nodded gratefully. "And thank you for not taking advantage of...you know...the situation."

"You had a couple of drinks, got a little goofy, and Lys and I took care of you. That's all I saw," I assured her.

Amy groaned a little, clearly in pain. Sophie, ever the doctor, took her coffee away and gave her another large glass of water.

"Drink."

"I'm sorry, Dave," Amy said, "the talk was stressful and Frank's bartender makes really good and strong drinks."

"No more apologies," I said.

I pulled a chair up next to Amy and sat down while trying to gently put my arm around her. The sound of the chair dragging made both Amy and Erin wince.

"So, what happened last night," I asked, "how did it go?"

"It went well," Amy admitted, "but no mother wants to talk to her sixteen-year-old daughter about the guy she wants to sleep with. I thought I was a progressive mom but that went right out the window."

"It's better than her not talking to you about it," Sophie said. Amy slowly nodded in agreement.

"She laid it out," Amy said,

"No pun intended," Lys joked.

ignoring Lys, Amy continued. "Tyler seems to be a good kid. He's been very respectful of Clare."

I didn't add that Clare had told me that Tyler was scared of me. I *did* ask Erin if she told Clare about her son.

"I did," Erin replied, "and she was pretty upset at the whole situation. She is more or less the same age I was then and I think it really hit home."

We all sat thinking about the discussion. I hoped we'd done as well as we thought we had.

Amy asked Sophie to send her the new doctors' office number as soon as she had it.

"I want to get the kids and I appointments for check-ups. And I know that Clare is going to load you with questions."

"Clare can ask those questions any time," Sophie promised.

We finished breakfast and Erin asked if we'd mind if she laid down for a bit before she left. She was clearly in no condition to drive just yet. I encouraged Amy to also lay down until her headache passed and I told her that I'd come lay down with her after I finished cleaning up.

Standing up, Amy whispered to me, "I'm sober now and they say orgasms are really good for headaches." She gave me a little kiss before following Erin up the stairs.

As soon as I was done washing the breakfast dishes I went up to my room. After last night I half expected to find Erin curled up next to Amy but my sister was alone in our bed.

Part VII

I tried to shut the door quietly but either Amy was awake or I failed. Amy stirred and smiled at me. I will never get tired of that smile for as long as I live.

"Is my brother going to take care of me," she asked in a cute voice.

"Every chance I get," I said as I started to climb into the bed with her.

"Nope," Amy said.

"What nope?"

"You're not getting into my bed dressed."

"Your bed, eh?"

"Yup," Amy said with a slight nod of her head. "My bed and I want you naked."

I began to undress. "Are you sure about this," I asked, "I don't think you're in any shape for sex."

"I didn't say anything about sex," she pouted, "I just want an orgasm or three. So, get in bed and take good care of your poor, helpless, sick sister."

I shook my head and finished undressing. Helpless my ass. I laid down on my side next to Amy and she pressed herself into me. Oh look, she was naked, too. This was always a wonderful discovery. At least whenever we were alone it was. I growled a little as I wrapped my arm around her. The feeling of our skin touching was simply glorious.

I began to kiss the back of Amy's neck as I used the fingers on my left hand to circle on of her nipples. I circled the left nipple and trailed my finger to her sternum. I followed her breastbone down to her stomach and used my finger to circle her navel. From there, I trailed down over her pubic bone.

Amy let out a low moan as I traced my fingertips around her labia ending with me cupping her pussy with my whole hand. I let my middle finger push just inside her slit as I reversed course to trace all the way back up her body. With a quiet chuckle I made my middle finger retreat from her slit right as I would have made contact with her clit.

"No fair," Amy moaned.

In response, I kissed her neck again and repeated the whole process. This time, when I cupped her pussy with my hand, I felt there was quite a bit of moisture gathered. By now, my cock was like steel and pressed into her backside. This time, rather than retreat back up her body I began to play with her clit. Amy's free hand flew up to her breasts and she began to play with her nipples.

"Change of plan," she panted as she spread her legs slightly and adjusted herself, so my cock was aligned with her cunt. "Like that other time. Go slow. We can't be wasting too many erections, right?"

Amy reached down and guided my cock into her hole as I slowly thrust against her from behind. Once I was safely sheathed inside of her, she returned to playing with her tits. Almost immediately I felt her cum with a series of gasps. I felt her cum more than I heard it, though. It wasn't the barely restrained orgasms that she often has but it was a deep, shuddering one.

"Yesss," she cooed, "that's what I wanted. You take care of me so well, brother. Keep going. Don't stop."

I continued to thrust into her now sopping wet cunt while strumming her clit. Amy's body went rigid and I felt her muscles seize in her pelvis and she squeezed down, trapping my cock inside her hole.

"Don't stop. Don't stop. DO NOT STOP," Amy chanted. "Take care of me. Take care of your sister. Love me, David. Cum for me and love me. Cum for your sister."

Between Amy's dirty talk and the way her muscles continued to pulse and pull around me it wasn't long before she got her wish. I came and I came hard adding my semen to her fluids.

As our orgasms faded, Amy disengaged herself from me. I kissed her, again on the back of the neck. Amy let out a sniffle. "Dammit," I thought, "I knew she wasn't up for sex."

"Okay," I said to Amy, "the laughing is weird but it is infinitely preferable to a woman I've just had sex with crying."

Amy twisted and rolled over to face me. Her eyes were indeed wet with tears.

"They're happy tears, asshole," she said and kissed me. "You make me happy even though I have no clue why, sometimes."

"It's the brother-dick."

That earned me The Smile.

"Are you feeling better, at least?"

"Yup. Headache is gone as advertised," she blurted out, "but I'm afraid that Erin will have to find a way to take care of her own headache. I'm not sharing."

"That's cold," I joked.

"Yup. Now stop talking. Nap Time now."

I wrapped Amy in my arms and she made a contented noise. It was, indeed, nap time.

Part VIII

I heard the knocking. It invaded my dream before it woke me up. Slowly, I came back to consciousness.

"Mom, Dad," Chris was calling, "Sophie says that lunch will be ready in ten minutes!"

A moment later the knocking was repeated across the hall and we heard Chris calling for Erin to wake up. As hard as that boy was pounding, I sure hoped Erin was feeling better.

Amy and I got up and got dressed before we went into the upstairs hall. Erin was just coming out of the guest room looking decidedly less bleary eyed but being woken up suddenly made her look not quite recovered from her hangover. Amy, on the other hand, was all smiles. She gave Erin a peck on the cheek.

"How do you look so bright-eyed, sweety," Erin asked her.

Amy tipped her head toward me and replied, "orgasms."

Erin shook her head, "No fair, dearest. Neither of you are willing to share."

"Sorry, love," Amy winked and gave her another kiss on the cheek, "you gotta get your own!"

I couldn't tell if Erin looked offended or amused. As the three of us walked down the stairs, Erin said to me that Amy had gotten meaner since she found me. She batted her eyes playfully at me as she said it. I knew Amy had a girlfriend for a bit in college but Erin's comment made me wonder if she and Amy may have been an item at one point. I want to stress to you, oh readers, that I didn't care if they were. However, as Erin observed, I had no intention of sharing.

We went into the kitchen to find that Sophie had made a casserole from some ground beef, cheese, and crescent rolls. It had been a specialty of her mother's and Sophie would make it from time to time when she was either feeling very low or very happy. It was the first dish that Grace taught both girls and it was always Sophie's favorite meal to make.

"What's the occasion, Soph," I asked.

"I don't know," she said in answer, "I just felt like Mom would have made it, today."

As far as I was concerned, that was as good a reason as any to make it. And somewhere in the back of my mind I thought she was right. Grace would have made it today; it just felt right. The four of us devoured the whole thing. Chris had three helpings himself. If he was not a giant ball of energy I may have been worried about him. Having raised two kids I knew exactly what was happening.

"Oh shit," Amy said, watching him.

"Yup," I agreed. "Growth spurt is coming."

Erin was suitably amazed. "How can you two tell that just from the way he ate?"

"You see it once with a kid and you know what to expect," I said. "He'll be as tall as Amy before Christmas."

Quickly changing the subject, Amy said, "Sophie, I'm borrowing your wife on her day off tomorrow."

"Oh?"

"She's going to meet the contractors with me, tomorrow. Since your dad is 'dragging' me to Gettysburg next week I need someone who can keep an eye on the funeral home and make stop in and make sure everyone is doing their jobs."

"Do you want me there," I asked.

"Oh Dave," she said in reply, "its sweet of you to offer but you were so creeped out yesterday you almost ran from the building. You were so high strung during the walkthrough I could have used you as a guitar string."

"Ah," I thought, "didn't realize it was that obvious." My sister was grinning from my discomfort but she leaned over and kissed me, anyway.

We finished our lunch and Amy and Erin volunteered to do the clean-up since they had bailed out so fast after breakfast. I decided to try to get some work done because, admittedly, I'd been a little distracted the last few days...or weeks.

Part IX

Chris reestablished himself as my shadow and with him firmly back in place, I went to my office and started working on marrying some of Jag's work into the code for us to test later in the week. My son (as I now firmly thought of him) sat on the floor nearby reading. I finally looked back to see what book he had picked out and I was delighted to see it was The Hobbit.

I stopped working and spun fully around in my chair to check on Chris. His brow was furrowed in concentration as he read what was my favorite book. I'd been through that book enough times on my own and with the girls that I could guess where he was: "Riddles in the Dark." I watched him read for a minute.

"Do you like the book, bud," I asked Chris.

"Yeah, Dad," he said, "I started it last night. I hope it's okay that I'm reading your book. I found it on a bookshelf."

Was it okay that my son was reading The Hobbit?

"Yeah, Chris, you bet it is! Are you able to follow it okay?"

"Oh yeah," Chris nodded, "but the language is funny sometimes."

I chuckled. "Yeah, bud, the writer liked to play with language. It was what he did." My high school senior English paper had been on Tolkien's use of "circular language" in his storytelling.

Chris looked up from his book and asked, 'Do you want to read with me, Dad?"

"PARENTAL VICTORY," my mind cried.

"You bet, I do," I said aloud.

Chris pulled a chair next to me and handed me the book, pointing to where he was. I was right, he was at the beginning of "Riddles in the Dark." I began to read out loud to him, doing my best voices for Bilbo and Gollum. I was no Andy Serkis but I had Chris grinning from ear to ear. As we went along, Chris even guessed some of the riddles along with Bilbo.

I became aware that we were being watched when I heard someone whisper something and someone else giggling. Chris and I looked to the doorway to see Erin and his mom watching us sit together.

"Sorry, guys," Amy said, "but Erin has to leave. She wanted to say goodbye."

I told Chris that we could read more at bedtime and he hopped out of the chair he had pulled up next to me and ran to Erin and gave her a great, big hug. She hugged him right back and told him that she'd miss him.

I stood up and walked over to the ladies and got a hug of my own from Erin. "Thank you for everything, Dave. It was great to meet the guy in the drawings after all this time. And thank you for taking care of us last night."

"You're welcome," I said to Erin, "please come back anytime you need or want to see Amy, okay?"

"I will," she promised, "and you better take care of our girl."

"I will," I promised back to her.

Amy walked Erin out to her car and after a few minutes I heard the car drive off.

"Can I watch some T.V., Dad," Chris asked. I told him to go ahead but be ready to help if we needed him.

Amy came back into my office a few minutes later and spun my desk chair around. She took a seat in my lap.

"You're impeding my work," I said.

"Don't care," she declared.

We sat that way for several minutes, Amy in my lap with her head resting on my shoulder and my hand stroking her shoulder and upper arm.

"Thank you so much," she said after a few minutes, "you really impressed Erin. She liked you."

"She seems like she's good people," I said.

"Yeah," Amy quietly agreed.

"So," I began, "did you two date at some point? Were you a 'thing'?"

Amy began to laugh. "No, why do you think that?"

"Just curious," I said a little defensively, "you did say that you saw each other naked."

"Well duh, we saw each other naked when we got into the hot tub. And we used to go to spa weekends together." Amy laughed some more.

"Makes sense," I admitted.

"Wait," Amy said with a sly grin, "did the thought of Erin and I together turn you on?"

Well, duh.

Amy wiggled her ass in my lap and laughed again. "It sure feels like it did," she teased.

I put my hands at her sides and acted like I was going to pull her close. Instead, I began to tickle Amy.

"No," Amy shrieked and she began to jerk about and cackle. Amy tried to spring out of the chair but I held on and kept tickling her.

"No, Dave, Stop!" I didn't.

"I have to pee," she shrieked.

I didn't relent. She finally broke free of my trap and she jumped from the chair.

"Asshole," she said, though she was still laughing, "I nearly peed myself!"

I reached out and grabbed Amy's bra through her shirt. I pulled my sister back to the chair and kissed her. We kissed deeply, probing each other's mouths. Amy pushed off against my chest and broke the kiss.

"Nope. I'm mad at you. You almost made me pee myself."

Amy looked at my amused expression and she said something along the lines of "fuck it," and she kissed me again. She was a little predictable.

"Always remember," I said when we came up for air, "the Man loves you very much."

"I love my Man, too."

Amy returned to my lap and we cuddled some more. We stayed that way for a long time.

Part X

Amy volunteered to pick up dinner as the afternoon wore on. Nobody was in the mood to cook. She wound up taking Chris with her, so I realized it was the perfect opportunity to call Aunt Allie.