Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Graduation day like no other.
9.2k words
4.64
9.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September

When September came, the students returned to campus, including Amy. I thought it might be awkward seeing her after three months of no contact. On the other hand, Amy had such great social graces (and managed to hide from the world what a slut she could be), I figured things would probably go smoothly.

Amy arrived for our first meeting. We hugged in greeting, and I kept back so my boner would not poke Amy in the stomach. Amy gave me her sly grin as she sat down, but we both were totally business, at least outwardly. We talked at great length about her proposed project comparing women's age at first marriage in different countries and the reasons for any differences.

"Speaking of which," I said casually, "are you keeping with your commitment to date older men?"

"Kind of," she replied with a grin. "Last May I had amazing sex with this older guy. But other older guys couldn't compare. All summer it was one or two dates and no spark."

"Well that's a shame," I said insincerely. "You are young, smart and beautiful. Economic research says you will do well in your career."

Amy got up to leave, gathering her books and backpack from the floor. I doubt it was an accident she bent over at the waist with her bum pointed in my direction. Her short dress rose tantalizingly close to exposing her ass, but no such luck. Amy turned as she slung her backpack over her shoulder.

"Hey, by the way, nice file cabinet. Adds to the salvage store décor."

"It used to be fine. Last spring I nailed something up against it, bent it to Hell."

Amy burst out laughing, "Good one! You are so bad."

"That's not what you said last year," I grinned at this lovely young woman.

"No, it's not, she said," returning my smile. It was the exact opposite of bad.

With that, Amy walked over to me, put her free hand around my waist and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Try to keep being a good boy this year too!" she said as she smiled, opened the door and left.

Amy enrolled in my labor law class for fall semester. In class she resumed sitting in the front row and wearing no underwear. Her legs were spread at a 45-degree angle every moment of every class. She smiled slyly at me each time she caught my eye. She giggled as I stumbled for words when asking her questions.

But it was torture. I had to stop using the chalkboard because every time I turned back to face the class my eyes fell to Amy's exposed pussy. I'm sure the rest of the students noticed. It wasn't fair! I had fucked that tight pussy, shot my semen deep inside it. It ached to be so close to that pussy again with no chance tapping that again. As the semester progressed, Amy and I both began to act more like that amazing fuck in my office had never happened. I was a little sad but not at all surprised. It was a one-time thing. That's how the stars aligned.

But as I said earlier, Amy would have a September surprise for me as well. I was giving an exam to Amy's class that afternoon, and I had just finished copying the exams when there was a knock on the door. It was Amy.

"Professor, can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure," I said, "Do you have any questions?"

"No, I just need to calm down. I am really nervous about the exam. Can you help me?"

"I guess, come on in," I said, still not suspecting anything. It didn't register that she had again closed the door when she walked across the room to where I was standing. Without a word, she stood in front of me, smiled, and began opening my pants.

"Amy, what are you doing?" I stammered. This girl always caught me off guard.

"Relaxing," she said nonchalantly as my cock sprang from my underwear. "This is how I relax."

With that she swallows my cock down her throat. Her lips move along the shaft of my cock while her hand plays with my balls. I found myself surprised that a classy girl like Amy gave the best blowjob I had ever experienced. She could make me drop my load in seconds if she had a mind to. She licked, caressed, sucked, or bit every erogenous zone of my body. The head of my cock, the shaft of my cock, my balls, my sack, my taint, my asshole; the list goes on. This girl could make a fortune if she made a video of how to give head.

I could not hold out very long against such an amazing onslaught. "Amy, I am going to cum" I muttered, not believing how good my cock felt in her mouth. "Yeth pweez," she hummed, her mouth still full of my cock. As she felt my body tense, she slid me out of her mouth and continued to stroke my cock furiously. With a gasp my cock began to shoot ropes of sticky warm cum across her face. I held her head so she couldn't dodge my load, but it wasn't necessary. She took it all in the face, smiling all the while, licking my cum from her lips.

When I was spent, she pulled my underwear into place and pulled up my pants. All with my cum covering her face. While I was buttoning up she went to my desk and grabbed a tissue and began wiping the sticky load from her face and neck. "That's better," she said, giving me a peck on the cheek and leaving my office, still wiping cum from her face.

The exam later that day is a blur to me. Amy sat in the front row, calmly writing her exam, looking up and smiling innocently at me from time to time. Her blouse had several faint stains near the top that were certainly from my splooge. Once Amy looked up at me and licked her lips lasciviously. I'm sure I blushed.

Thankfully, Amy aced the exam. I didn't want to face the dilemma of having to give a poor grade to the woman who sucked my cock right before the exam. I still didn't know why she wanted a facial before the exam, but I wasn't really complaining. I encountered Amy a couple times in the next week and once again she was her urbane, dignified self.

Then about two weeks later she pokes her head in my office again, "Are you busy right now?" I wasn't. In fact I was playing with my cock through my pants remembering Amy's expert blowjob. "Oh, hi Amy, please come in." She came in and closed the door again and came right to the point. "I have another exam today and I am really tense. You helped me relax last time, and, it was kind of a good luck charm." Caught off guard again, I said nothing intelligible as Amy came around my desk and knelt in front of my chair. She opened my zipper and pulled my cock out of my underwear. As she began sucking me again, she said, "Maybe stand up so we don't get anything on your slacks." Still speechless, I stood up.

It is hard to describe how amazing Amy was with her mouth and tongue. Knowing just where to touch, knowing just where to flick her tongue, knowing just how hard and where to bite to send waves of pleasure through my body. The most unbelievable oral experience ever. Once again, I was ready to cum fairly quickly, and Amy took my cock out of her mouth so she could take it in her face. She opened her mouth as my cock began to shoot hot sperm across her lovely face. I covered her face with another thick load, and Amy smiled through the whole climax.

I have to say, there are worse things in the world than having one's cock serve as a beautiful young girl's study break. Amy's looks were quite unforgettable, and her technique giving head was even more so. Remembering her lips and tongue on my cock, feeling the large loads she coaxed from my balls...made it difficult to concentrate on anything else.

But Amy was good. She could attend my class, participate in discussions, ask questions without the slightest hint that she had had my balls in her mouth. She smiled and greeted me in the hallway when walking with her girlfriends with complete nonchalance, while all I saw was my sticky load painting her lovely face.

But, I still couldn't figure out why I was her relaxation. There were plenty of boys at the school who undoubtedly had bigger cocks and bigger youthful loads than me. I wasn't complaining, but the academic in me couldn't let go of the curiosity.

Amy was also teasing me a bit. She was a frequent visitor to my office, with class issues, questions about her project and the like. I never knew when she stopped by whether it was for academic reasons or carnal ones. My cock stiffened regardless. More than once I had to take care of myself, shooting cum across my desk, when Amy left me blue-balled after a routine visit. She would leave with a little wave and a smile on her face—a smile that said "I know you are going to be jacking off in five minutes." Sometimes she raised the back of her short skirt as she left, flashing her tight little ass at me, and revealing her lack of underwear as she slid through the door.

Once, I broke my cardinal rule of not making the first move when her relaxation visits became too far between. Amy was sitting across the desk from me, leaning over and showing me the latest results from her senior project. Not accidentally I think, she wore a loose top and no bra so I could see her small breasts and erect nipples. I was paying no attention to what she was saying. I went across the room and closed the door. Without a word, I went to where Amy was sitting, grabbed her by the hair pulling her out of the chair and onto her knees in front of me. Rather than being shocked, Amy was smiling up at me.

"Would you like me to suck your cock, sir?" she asked.

Without saying a word, I opened my pants, grabbed her hair roughly in one hand, my hard cock in the other, and forced my cock into her mouth and down her throat. I moaned and threw my head back as I reveled in Amy's incomparable head technique. I was more aggressive this time, trying to take back control as I held her head in both hands and roughly fucked her face.

Amy seemed to enjoy it all, as she slid my cock out of her mouth to lick and suck my balls. She stroked my wet cock as she looked at me with those blue eyes and said, "I'm going to put your cock down my throat, and you are going to shoot your load straight down my throat." It was an amazing feeling as my cock slithered down her throat, Amy not gagging a bit as she swallowed me whole. I was close, and it didn't take many strokes in her tight throat before my cock did as she ordered, and emptied my load down her throat. Just when I thought this girl could not give better head, she gave me better head.

"That was amazing," I panted, as I buttoned up and pulled up a chair beside her.

"Thank you, Professor," she said, "I've had a lot of practice."

"Yeah, I have a question about that Amy," I said, coming to my senses faster than I would have liked. "Why an old guy like me? Why now? Why not last year? You must have your choice of any number of young studs with large cocks they would love to give you."

"Oh you know. Guys hit on me all the time. And truthfully, sometimes at a club where nobody knows me, I have taken a guy into the men's room and gone down on them. Only two or three times I guess. But the truth is, if you haven't figured it out by now, I guess I am what they call a cumslut. I love making men cum, I love watching them cum, I love wearing their cum, I love eating their cum as often as I can."

"Amy, I don't know what a cumslut should look like, but they don't look like you."

"Thank you Professor. Part of being a really good cumslut is to not look the part. Guys cum harder when they are surprised. You did," she grinned.

"But again," I pressed, "Why me? Why now?

"You're right, Professor. I could easily line up ten guys a night and blow them all. But then my cover is blown, so to speak. I am not prim upstanding Amy any more. I am the slut who will suck off anybody. Not a good look on campus or anywhere else." She leaned back in her chair, "And that is why I visit you. You give me what I want and you're safe. Last semester you fucked me up against that filing cabinet. It was really hot. I see that stain in the carpet never came out. But all summer, I never heard a peep from anyone about that. I didn't tell anyone, and neither did you. So I knew I could do you all I wanted and you would never tell." I knew Amy was smart, but she seemed to have considered all the angles.

"That makes sense," I said, still foggy and weak kneed. It was easy to ask inappropriate questions in that condition. "So this cumslut thing. Is that something you choose to be, or are you born that way?"

"I don't know about other girls, but I was born like this. I know now I was a cumslut from the day I was born."

"That's a pretty bold statement. What makes you think that?"

"I guess I am like an addict. Addicts pretty much know they're an addict the first drink or the first hit they take. Although in retrospect it was an awful experience, the first time I tasted cum I knew I wanted more. A lot more."

"An awful experience?" I asked. A month's supply of my testosterone was now churning in Amy's stomach, so I was still pretty dumbfucked. Made it easy to ask intrusive questions without knowing I was being intrusive.

"Yeah, I had been on a babysitting gig and the dad was driving me the few blocks to my house. He was pretty drunk. I was looking out the window trying to ignore him when he said 'I need you to do something for me.' When I turned to look he just grabbed my head and forced my mouth onto his cock. I guess I didn't notice when he was pulling it out of his pants. I tried to resist, I had no idea what was going on, but he was pretty strong. I tried biting his dick but it didn't help. You know, it didn't occur to me at the time, but I was actually kind of turned on by him being rough. He was pretty drunk so he came almost instantly. For a second, I was grossed out. But it was warm, salty, sticky and a bit grainy. I loved it. I closed my lips around his cock and swallowed his whole load."

"Oh Amy, I'm so sorry. That is awful. What a sick man. I hope you reported him."

"I mean, how sick is that? This guy is raping me and I am trying to suck him dry. I don't know why, but I didn't care. But I knew at that point that I absolutely loved what came out of his dick and I was going to get more. So, no, I didn't report him. I actually blew him about three or four times over the next month or so. Must have surprised the Hell out of him," she laughed. "Then he started talking about fucking me and I didn't want to go there, so I never saw him again."

Amy's eyes changed from kind of angry to wistful. "That started a bad time. I felt really guilty and trashy. Mom was always telling me that my first sexual experience should be special. And mine was being face fucked and raped in the front seat of a neighbor's car. And worst, I kind of liked it. I went back to this horrible man for more. I felt like trash."

"Amy, I'm sorry," I stammered, the gravity of Amy's story brought me back to earth pretty quickly. "I'm so sorry that happened to you. I didn't know I would be prying so with my question."

"That's okay Professor," she sighed. I've never told anyone other than my therapist about that experience. Not my Mom. Certainly not my Dad. He owns too many guns. Not even my closest girlfriends."

"So if I am not prying, and I know I am, how did you go back to loving cum? Didn't that experience send you the running from the idea?"

"Well, it wasn't pretty, but my parents sent me to a therapist because I seemed so unhappy. Boys asked me out all the time, but I never went. I knew I would end up sucking their dicks, word would spread that I was a slut, and I would just feel worse. So I was miserable." She shifted in her chair. "The therapist told me I had to be myself to be happy, and a cum lover is what I was. I didn't believe her. I asked her what would happen if being myself meant I wanted to suck cock. Any cock. Every cock. She told me that I could not be orally promiscuous. I had to be discerning in choosing men I want to do. Picking a devoted boyfriend, hopefully one who understands it is an affliction, not a relationship. Picking men on the side that would give me a positive, not demeaning experience as I satisfied my need. Men that would respect who I am and not spread rumors about me. Men like you."

"I'm flattered, I guess Amy. What you have done for me is unbelievable, and I would never do anything to hurt you. Is it just me? Not that it matters."

She smiled. "Actually, there are four other professors I do. One is female. Turns out I eat a mean pussy too."

"Amy I love your, shall we say, "visits." Who wouldn't? But surprisingly, I am having some moral qualms about taking advantage of a woman whose desires were first kindled by a sexual assault. And clearly I am not someone given to a lot of moral qualms."

"Professor, that was my whole issue with my life! Basically a rapist taught me what I love. I was sick, I felt awful about myself. But I learned that while he gave me my first experience, he didn't make me love eating sperm. If it hadn't been him, it would have been some boyfriend. I am wired to swallow cum. I don't feel guilty or bad, so why should you?"

With that she came around my desk again, put her hand on my cock, which was amazingly growing hard again through my pants, and put my hand on her blazing hot crotch. "Professor," she said in her best baby voice, "don't you want to give little Amy another mouthful of jizz? She wants it so much!"

That girl is insatiable, I thought to myself. "Amy, the way I feel right now, I don't think I could cum again for a month. You got it all."

"Hmmm, I'd love to try, and I love your taste. Let me tell you about the graduation gift I am planning for you." I could feel my cock stiffen as she spoke. She turned her back to me and bent over as she lifted her short skirt. She spread her ass, revealing a beautiful, tight, pink asshole. "You've cum in my mouth, you've cum in my pussy, but there is still one hole that hasn't had your jizz. I was going to give it to you on graduation day. I know how much you love ass."

Almost unable to speak, I stammered, "I love ass. It is my favorite." I couldn't take my eyes off that beautiful butthole. I remembered how it tasted.

"Good," she said, sliding her middle finger into her ass with ease. "So you have something to look forward to. She wiggled her bum as she played sliding her finger in her ass. "So you let me visit and give me your cum whenever I want, and you can do what you want with my ass on graduation day. Okay?"

Almost hypnotized, I grunted my assent. Amy looked back at me over her shoulder as she played with her asshole, "By the way Professor, are you hard again?" Actually I was and said so.

"Excellent!" Amy said as she turned back to me and slipped off her dress. She was naked underneath.

"Just to help you concentrate," she said, as she pulled my still sticky cock from my pants.

"Let's see if you are telling the truth about being empty." She ran her tongue from the base of my shaft to the tip, licking up the remnants of her earlier work.

"I love leftovers," she said looking up at me and licking her lips. She slowly slid my cock into her mouth and down her throat, taking it all the way to the base. She slid me out of her mouth, leaving my cock slick with her saliva which she used to stroke me furiously.

"Oh Professor, there is definitely another load in those balls. I want it."

With that she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and teased the underside with her tongue. Her right hand stroked my shaft. She made me stand again. The trousers, you know. I could feel my balls getting ready to fill her mouth again. This girl knew my cock so well now, she knew just what to do to get what she wanted. Suddenly I feel Amy's finger slowly pushing into my asshole.

"Jesus Amy, what are you doing?" Of course I knew exactly what she was doing.

"Uhhhmmmm...Amy..." Now I was the one making those guttural sound one makes when their ass is being violated. Amy's finger hit what must have been my prostate because I exploded in her mouth again, shooting a second load into her mouth as least as large as the first one.