Amy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You came here tonight to put your tiny cock in my ass, yes or no?"

"Yes"

"You thought I would let you in my asshole for free, didn't you? You didn't think I would be giving it to you in the ass, did you?"

"Yes. And no." Finally the strap on was all the way in, as I could feel Amy's warm thigh against my bum. She started sliding in and out of my ass. I helped by moving my hips against her thrusts.

"You like it in the ass, don't you? Tell the truth!" I had to admit, once she got all the way inside, I liked it. The shaft was designed to curve and worked my prostate. It felt good. It felt better when she pushed it all the way in, leaned around and stroked my cock with her hand. "This is what you came here to do to me, no?

"Yes. And I'm going to."

"Perhaps," Amy said, as she jammed her plastic dick inside me with violence. "But, tiny though it is, your cock is bigger than mine." She slid lowly out of my ass. "I have a bigger one. I am going to get it."

That's it, I thought. As she turned to go, I saw my chance. I grabbed one wrist and spun Amy around and roughly grabbed the other. Arms above her head, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her roughly. Rather than protesting, Amy was smiling. An excited smile of someone who is getting exactly what she wants. With one hand I unsnapped the strap-on and it thunked to the floor.

As I held her arms above her head, Amy raised her feet off the floor and wrapped them around my waist. I probed with my cock until I found her hole and I jammed my cock deep inside her, with vigor. Truthfully, I kind of lost it. I was slamming my cock into Amy's pussy as hard as I can. I am grunting, panting sweating as I am fucking Amy harder and faster than I have ever fucked anyone. Amy is smiling and talking smack quietly during my frantic, hard fucking.

"Why are you upset Professor? Did I hurt your big boy feelings when I spanked your little dick?" I have Amy pinned, arms over her head, pretty much holding up her ass with my cock, and Amy is now glaring at me defiantly. I am slamming her pussy so hard her ass is bouncing off the wall.

"Fucking me as hard as you can still isn't going to make your pencil dick get any bigger. Keep going bucko, I'll tell you when I feel something." It's crazy. I've never wanted to hurt someone with my dick. I know Amy is just talking shit, but it is making me wild. The harder I fuck her, the calmer her voice gets. Driving me nuts.

I let go of Amy's arms and grab her ass. I carry her over to the stone railing and set her ass on the cold stone. My cock never left her pussy. I put my arms around her hips and flexible Amy puts her black stockinged legs on my shoulders. For the first time I notice her stockings are real silk. Really hot. But, it is a precarious position. If my hands slip, Amy tumbles the 15 feet or so into the garden below. Even more precarious, Amy throws her head back, moans, and her leather cap falls into the garden. Soon she is back, looking right into my face, talking calmly.

"I know what it is Professor! You've never been fucked in the ass, have you? You took my dildo like a champ. You liked it, didn't you?"

This girl is really getting to me, and I don't know why. I am grunting and roaring and trying to fuck her harder still, to no avail. We both shift our grips to clasp our hands behind each other's necks, making it easier to hold on. That brings Amy's calm, expressionless face within inches of my sweating, grunting, puffing face. Amy's hips absorb each thrust of my dick. To look at her face, you wouldn't even know she was being fucked. Still driving me nuts.

"That's why you're trying so hard! You liked it in the ass! You're fucking me dreaming of some guy doing you in the bum, aren't you? You're afraid you're actually gay, huh? You think fucking me hard will prove you're not gay? You know you are going to find some hung dude to fuck you, don't you? Ha! Hot Professor discovers he likes it in the ass! Hahahaha!"

That's it. I shrug Amy's legs off my shoulders onto the ground and stand her up. I grab her hair roughly.

"Turn around! Bend over! Do it!" Amy obeys. But she's smiling. She is making me do exactly what she wants. Still holding a handful of her hair, I retrieve the riding crop from where it had been dropped. And I go nuts. Craziest thing. Thwwaak! I spank her ass hard with the crop. Amy flinches, but keeps smiling at me. Thwwaak again! Amy now sports two bright red welts on her ass. Still smiling.

"Is that the best you can do? No wonder you like it in the bum! Can't even spank a girl's ass!" You're such a little bitch. I thought you were a man." I spank her three or four more times with the crop before throwing it over the rail in frustration. Amy is still smiling at me, even though her ass must be aching. Next I start spanking her ass with my bare hand. Much more satisfying to see my red handprints adorning her pert little ass.

"That's it bitch! Spank my ass, make me pay!" Amy is clearly loving every minute of this, the satisfied smile never left her face. Soon her ass is completely red from the crop and my palm. I get behind her, grab her hair and push her head down. I push her legs with my foot to spread her legs a bit wider. Amy rises on her tip toes, showing me her wet cunt and pink ass. My cock is about as hard as it has ever been. Pulling her hair with one hand, and guiding my cock with the other, I push deep into her pussy; her tight, wet pussy.

"Ohhhh!" we say, almost in unison. That stroke was almost electric. I slam my cock inside her a few more times. But that is not what I am here for. I slide my cock out of her cunt, nice and wet and glistening. I place the tip of my dick against her asshole. Amy draws a breath sharply in anticipation. I push. Hard. No going slow to stretch her hole, no giving her time to relax or gape. In less than a second, I am balls deep in her ass.

"Owwww! Damn it!" Amy shows her first sign of pain or discomfort.

"Shut up, you little bitch!" I surprise myself. I don't talk like that during sex, even when talking smack. This time I meant it. I slid my cock halfway out and slammed it back in. Hard.

"Hey! That hurts!" I thrust into her rectum again.

"I know. Get used to it!" Another thrust. Amy pulls her hair free of my grip and looks back at me. She is smiling again. Her hand slips between her legs to play with her clit.

I grab her hair again and resume fucking Amy's cute little ass. She is moving her ass with me as her sphincter begins to relax. Beads of sweat appear on her forehead.

"Oh God, oh God, Professor!!" Amy's body is racked with a massive orgasm. Her sphincter squeezes my cock as she cums. One more like that...

I pull her hair hard, pulling her head back and arching her back. I slide all the way out of her ass and roughly shove my cock back deep in her rectum.

"Do that! Do that!"

"Come on Amy, you little slut. Give it to me! Give it!" Amy's body convulses with another hard orgasm, squeezing my cock with her anus. That's all I can take.

"Ahhhhh! Jesus! Fuck! Yeaah! Fuck!" as I explode into her ass. My ball contract and my cock pulses, filling her ass with my semen.

"Ohhhahhh! That's it!" Amy cries out as my cum spatters against the walls of her rectum. I grab her hair, push all the way in and hold my cock deep in her ass as my balls empty into her tiny bum.

"Mhphmm" is the only sound I make as my cock shoots rope after rope of cum deep inside Amy. I can't remember cumming that hard, before or since.

Suddenly it's over. Both of our legs collapse, my spent penis slides from her asshole and we crumble onto our backs on the cold stone patio. We are both panting like marathon runners and sweating profusely. It takes us several minutes to catch our breath.

"What the hell was that?" I ask. "When you said props were involved, I never saw that coming."

"Hahahaha!" Amy started giggling. "That worked so much better than I planned!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I promised you an assfuck. I have spent most of the semester trying to think of a way to get you to drop every inhibition and fuck my ass violently, like an animal, no reluctance or hesitation. I think it worked, didn't it?"

"God yes. That was indescribable where you took me. What made you think of the German dom thing? Fantastic."

"Funny you should say that. I saw a music video in a bar and I knew instantly that would work."

"Hahaha! Did it ever!" It was my turn to giggle.

When we had calmed down, we peeled ourselves off of the patio deck and went inside to shower. We cleaned each other thoroughly, and I silently marveled at the amount of cum oozing from Amy's stretched asshole. We dried off and climbed naked into bed, but not before I got an ice bag to put on Amy's welted bum. I felt bad. But not that bad. It was exactly what she wanted.