Amy - Coming Together

Story Info
Fathers' Day Passes and Moving Day Arrives.
6.7k words
4.72
9.3k
19

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to ANYONE is completely coincidental. Anyone who engages in any "activity" is well over the age of 18.

Author's Note: Authors love hearing from their readers and I'm no exception, it feeds our egos. I love to interact with readers (except the homophobes). Do you have questions? Please, ask away. I'll answer whatever I can. Hope to hear from you!

I was recently asked if I was done with this story and the answer is quite decidedly, "no." I have a full plan for this story and we're still pretty early on. As long as you want to read about Amy and Dave I'll keep going until the end. Thank you all.

Amy -- Coming Together

Part I

After making our plans for the final move and cleaning up from breakfast, I went down the hall to check on some work e-mails. After half an hour, Chris ran into the office.

"Dad, come quick," he yelled.

I got up and followed him quickly as he ran to the living room. As my mind always does, I assumed the worst. I assumed someone was hurt. Instead of disaster, what was waiting for me was my family.

Rose, Steve, Sophie, Lys, Amy, and Chris, all screamed, "Happy Father's Day!" Without warning, I was surrounded by the blended family and each held something they were waiting to give me.

Chris presented me with a polaroid of him and me winning the three-legged race from his Scouting event. That was the first day I felt that I was going to be a permanent part of his life. He made sure to take a seat as close as he could to me. The brave boy even stared down Sophie when she tried to move him.

Clare presented me with two dozen chocolate chip cookies. Rose had told her, accurately, that they were my favorite. I made sure to try one right away. It tasted fantastic. It tasted like an extra hour on my treadmill.

Rose and Steve gave me gift cards to my favorite online game store. You know the one. "We're just not sure what you have or don't have, anymore," Rose admitted. It was a fair concern, I owned a lot of games; in the name of competitive research, of course.

Sophie and Lys gave me a new tool kit. It was loaded with screwdrivers and sockets as well as a variety of other tools. "For the camper," Lys said. Yes, there was always something to fix on an RV. They're almost as bad as boats.

Finally, Amy gave me a dual picture frame on a hinge. In the frames were two of her drawings. They were both drawings of Grace and me. In each, I was holding a baby. In the corner of one was written, "Dave, Grace, and Sophie," with Sophie's birthdate. In the corner of the other was written, "Dave, Grace, and Rose," with Rose's birthdate.

"Amy, this is beautiful," I said and I meant it.

"I drew the pictures years ago. I was only able to add the names recently."

I held the pictures to my chest and Amy leaned over me in my chair to give me a kiss. Chris made a face, "ew..."

Bill let out a gentle cough, "I didn't get you anything, but I could go beat the shit out of Cal for you, if you want."

"NO," Amy glared at him and Bill smiled mischievously in return.

Steve stood up and helped Rose to her feet.

"I hate to say it," Steve said, "but we need to stop at my parents' too."

I thanked them both, hugged Rose, and shook Steve's hand.

"Are you coming with us," Rose asked Clare, "or are you staying here and we can pick you up on the way home?"

"Is Steve's brother going to be there," Clare asked, hopefully.

I rolled my eyes and Lys had to suppress a laugh. I'm sure Tyler is a good kid but damn; I wasn't ready for a teenager with a boyfriend again.

"Yeah," Steve confirmed.

"Bye guys," Clare said to the rest of us and eagerly followed the newlyweds out the door.

"Oh, for fuck's sake," I groaned.

"I hate to eat and run," Bill said, trying to change the subject, "but I need to get back home. I have a four hour drive ahead of me."

Bill left and then Sophie said, "Guess we should go see Lys's parents before I have to go to work. They're getting Lys's good news today."

Lys said, "Frank gave me the day off. He's an old softy these days."

Amy and I said goodbye to the girls but on their way out Lys said something quietly to Sophie who nodded in response.

"Aunt Amy? When are you leaving?"

"After dinner, Soph."

"Great. I'll be back before then," Lys said, "Chris, would you like to meet my parents?"

I caught on to what the girls were doing and I said, "Go ahead, bud. Go have fun."

He agreed and I gave Sophie and Lys a big thumbs up as they left.

Part II

Once we heard their car leave the garage, Amy straddled my lap when I sat down. She had a big smile on her face and looked as happy as I'd ever seen anyone.

"Whatcha wanna do now," Amy asked me right before she kissed me.

I stood up carefully, with Amy's legs still wrapped around me. I tapped her ass with my hand, signally her to stand on her own. I grabbed the stereo remote from the coffee table and tuned it to the station that Amy found that played slow songs.

I turned back to my sister and took her in my arms. I began to dance with her.

"I think, Sis," I said, "I'm going to see if I can't get into the pants of that bridesmaid I met at the wedding last week."

"Oooh," Amy replied, "that does sound fun, my brother. I might have to see if Steven's best man would be interested in letting me ride his dick for a while."

"Wow, two weekends in a row? You must really like this guy."

"Yeah," she said, keeping the joke running. "Two of my brother's don't think he's good enough for me but that makes him hotter."

"Well, one of my brother's wants the bridesmaid for himself."

"No shit," Amy gasped, "are you sure?"

"Oh yeah," I replied to her, "we even almost got into a fight about it last night. He's pretty jealous."

"Cal," she asked in shock. i nodded.

"Well to Hell with him. I think you should see if she wants to move in with you."

"I don't know," I said, "that's awful fast. Won't I seem desperate?"

"Not at all. In fact, I'm going to get the best man to let me move the kids and me in with him."

"Oh," I teased, "does he have a nice place?"

"Oh yeah," she mocked sighed, "its big. Just like his cock."

"I don't think any brother wants to hear his sister talk about some dude's cock," I pretended to scold her.

"Then you better find a way to shut me up."

So, I kissed her.

We danced through two more songs standing close together with her head on my shoulder. I was quite content dancing with my beautiful sister, basking in the feel of her skin and the lavender smell of her shampoo. Yes, I was quite content.

"You know we're alone," Amy said.

"Yup."

"I wouldn't have to be quiet," she said.

"That's true," I agreed.

"I'm really horny," she urged.

"Oh, really?"

I could tell my teasing was getting on her nerves. "Are you going to take me upstairs so I can ride your cock, or do I have to go and take care of myself," she asked, testily.

"If you do that, am I allowed to watch," I returned.

"No."

Well, that was emphatic.

"Then I guess I'm going to take you upstairs so you can ride my cock."

Amy grinned and ran up the stairs. I followed, a little more slowly and we both went into our room.

"Strip," she commanded.

I figured I'd given her enough of a hard time, so I quickly took my clothes off and got on the bed. Amy stripped down to her panties.

Amy did a little spin and asked, "Do you like them?"

They weren't spectacular as far as some of her underwear goes. They were just simple, powder blue, bikini cut panties. On Amy however, they were spectacular and I told her so.

"But," I said, with a smile, "they're in the way of your current goal."

"Good point," she said and she quickly shimmied out of them.

"I know you are one of those cavemen who doesn't want other people looking at his woman," she teased, "but I really do want to laser my hair off. I really prefer the smooth look and I'm tired of having to shave. And I'm never waxing again."

"As long as I get to reap the rewards you do whatever you want," I said with a shit eating grin.

"Ass or tits," she asked.

"What?"

"Do you want to look at your sister's ass," she said, spinning around to shake her butt at me, "or her tits, while she rides your cock?"

"Tits, please."

Amy went to the bottom of the bed and crawled up my body. She was already soaked; I could feel it whenever her pussy lips touched me. She *slowly* slid her snatch up my shaft as she straddled me.

"I should tease you like you do me but I'm not into punishing myself," she declared.

Amy reached down between her legs and grabbed my cock. She carefully lined it up with her entrance and in one swift motion, she sat down on it, impaling her cunt with well...with me!

Amy laid her body down on top of mine and we kissed deeply. As she began to rock her hips, she pulled herself upright. I ran my hands up her sides until I came alongside her breasts. I took her orbs in both my hands and squeezed them, gently. Amy's legs, folded under herself, began to act like spring boards allowing her to effortlessly ride me at her discretion. Amy was already moaning and making cooing noises. Someone gasped; I'm pretty certain it was me.

My right hand wandered down to the spot that Amy and I were joined together. I began to play with her clit, gently rubbing and tweaking it. My left hand wandered down to her ass and I gave her a squeeze every time she rose up.

"Your hands are amazing," she groaned, "and I'm not sharing them with anyone."

Amy's hands replaced mine on her tits. She began to pinch and pull at her nipples and her groaning increased in urgency. She closed her eyes and threw her head back and her movements became faster and more forceful. I knew I wouldn't last long at this pace but she was the one in control.

"You need," she said, breathing heavily, "to make your sister scream. You need to fill her with your cum."

I did a sit up, pulling myself up against and took one of her hands away from her breasts. I latched my mouth onto the free nipple and began to nip, suck, and lick it. Her speed increased even more.

"Jesus. Fucking. Christ. Don't stop," she howled.

By now, I was thrusting my hips in time with her rhythm. She began to keen and wail.

"I'm going to cum," she announced, "I'm going to cum on my brother's cock." Amy's movement became frenetic.

"Cume with me," she begged, "fill me while I cum on your dick. CUM WITH ME!"

Amy screamed my name and my semen erupted out so hard it felt more like it launched. As my second stream pulsed into her, she screamed again and her whole body started to shake. It felt like the walls of her vagina became a vice and her muscle movements milking my cock made me spurt a little more. She wailed again and told me that she loved me.

Amy all but threw herself off of me and collapsed on the bed. She was shaking so hard now that it looked like she was having a seizure. I moved around and touched her face. I ran my hands down her neck and rested them on her breasts. My sister made a noise that sounded like, "woe" as she had another small orgasm.

"No more," she gasped, "no more. I surrender. Jesus..."

I sat up and began to get out of bed with the intention of cleaning up

"Where do you think you're going," Amy asked, grabbing hold of my arm.

"To clean up," I replied, "seems we've made a mess."

Amy sat up and shoved me back down. "My job," she said as she loomed over me and engulfed my cock in her mouth."

I nearly jumped through the ceiling when she ran her tongue along my glans causing her to raise up and ask, "What's wrong?"

"Just a little sensitive," I replied, half laughing and half swooning.

"Oh," she nodded her head, "I have no idea what that feels like."

She lowered her mouth back down on my organ and began to play with the glans and frenulum again. After a fuck like we just had, I didn't think it was possible to get hard again but with her stimulation, I went from semi-hard to steel rod quickly. I was still super-sensitive at this point but each swipe of her tongue began to feel better and better.

Amy pulled away again, causing me to ask her if there was something wrong. Honestly, it was more than a little frustrating.

"Nothing," she said, "but for a guy who three weeks ago was worried about wasting an erection you sure seem to be doing pretty well these days."

"It is what you do to me," I admitted.

Amy rolled around until her back was to me. "Spoon, please," she said in a cute voice. I obliged and she shifted until I felt the tip of my dick brush her lips. After another quick adjustment, she eased herself onto me.

I pulled Amy as close to me as I could until I was able to reach around her and hold both of her breasts. As I played and squeezed, she began to move her hips just enough to cause my dick to slide in and out of her pussy.

"Go slow," she urged, "love me."

I returned to the point where her neck and shoulder met and kissed it deeply. I remembered fondly how attracted I was to this spot when I saw her in Frank's our first night. Amy let out a happy little gasp.

"Play with your clit," I told her.

"Yes, sir," she said and her free hand snaked its way down to her pussy. Her happy gasps became happier groans.

Amy's breathing quickened, her fingers on her clit became a blur. Our thrusting became more urgent and with a shout she buckled over, tearing herself from my arms. Her cunt squeezed and sucked at the tip of my dick and she pushed herself back against me as hard as she could. For the second time in thirty minutes, I felt my release flood her causing her to shout out again.

Once our orgasms faded, Amy straightened up so she was back in my arms.

"I love you," she said, sleepily.

"No giggles this time," I asked, kissing the back of her head.

"Too tired. Nap now."

"Ah," I said, "so to keep you from those stupid laughing fits I have to fuck you unconscious?"

"Asshole," she said playfully and then she yawned heavily.

"Not right now," I returned, "too tired."

She shook her head. "You know, I could just move into the spare bedroom across the hall."

"Nope. You need that brother-dick too much."

"Fine," she admitted, "if I admit you're right will you shut up and hold me?"

I laughed as I pulled the sheet up to cover us and we fell into a deep sleep.

Part III

I was woken later to the sound of the bedroom door crashing open. I don't know how long we were asleep but the light from outside had changed. Something bounced on the bed and I was grateful that I thought to cover us up before I fell asleep.

"Mom, Dad," Chris said with his eight-year-old's energy, "Lys and I are home!"

"Hey, sweetie," Amy said, "go back downstairs with Lys. We'll be there in a few minutes."

"Okay," Chris said, hopping off the bed. He stopped at the door and looked back at us. "What were you guys doing in bed in the middle of the day?"

"We were taking a nap," I said. It was the truth. At least it was *most* of the truth.

Chris left the room and called out, "They're up here, Lys. They were taking nap!"

"Chris," Lys yelled back, "come back down here!"

Chris ran down the stairs and I jumped out of bed and closed and locked the door. Amy and I looked at each other and began to laugh. I remembered the times that either Grace or I would forget to lock the door and a young Rose would pop in to ask questions. One time, she wanted to know why Mommy was helping me do push-ups.

Amy and I got dressed and headed downstairs still chuckling. Lys and Chris were patiently waiting (well as patiently as an eight-year-old can wait) for us with pizza. Apparently, we had slept for hours!

"How was the nap," Lys asked Amy with a grin.

"Great," Amy confirmed with a wink. "Though I guess technically we napped twice."

"Way to go, Pop," Lys said.

Chris looked at Lys questioningly. To a kid, napping like that was almost a punishment.

"Uhm...most guys Pop's age have a hard time napping more than once during the day."

"Oh, okay," he accepted Lys's answer.

Poor Amy almost snarfed her water and she began to cough. I had to look away for a moment. If I had met either Amy or Lys's eyes I would have laughed.

"Dave has no trouble napping with me," Amy said.

"Oh," I whispered, "now innuendo is funny?"

"It is when Bill isn't here. That was embarrassing in front of my brother," she whispered back.

"Your brother is right here and a few hours ago he was balls deep in you."

Chris was watching us whisper back and forth so finally, Amy said out loud, "Yup, it was one hell of a nap."

We ate our dinner and said goodbye to Amy and Chris. She was anxious to get home and finish packing. Amy promised to text me when she got home and suggested a that a video chat would be welcome sometime during the week.

As my sister and her son drove out of sign Lys touched my shoulder.

"They'll be home, soon. Just one more week."

Lys and I returned to the living room and I sat down in my favorite chair. We watched a movie on television together, trying to distract ourselves. Eventually, Lys yawned and stood up.

"I'm heading up to bed. Are you staying up, Pop?

"Yeah, for a little bit," I replied. Lys looked at me intensely for a moment. She was trying to discern my mood. "I'm okay," I assured her.

"Okay, Pop. I love you," she said and went upstairs.

I don't think I was awake long enough to see the next movie start. My eyes grew heavy and my chin dropped.

I dreamed.

Part IV

I dreamt of the day Rose was born. She was tiny; so, so tiny. The doctors had taken her early, the miscarriage of her twin had done a significant amount of damage to Grace's womb. Even as she held Rose the doctors were prepping Grace for a hysterectomy.

"Dave," Grace said, pushing away a nurse who was futzing over her, "if something happens, please..."

"Nothing is going to happen, baby," I said to her.

Grace looked at me, giving me her "shut-up" stare. "If something does you need to find her."

"Find who, Grace?" Wait. This conversation didn't happen. I didn't understand what was going on.

"Amy," Grace said.

What? What the fuck? Grace never knew Amy existed. Hell, I'd only known for a few weeks.

"I'm here, Grace," Amy said from behind me, "I'll look after him."

Grace looked me in my eyes. "Don't fuck this up, Dave."

Part V

My eyes snapped open. The television was still on but it was otherwise dark in the room. The sun had long since gone down.

The kitchen door opened and Sophie came through. "Oh," she said in surprise, "I didn't think you'd still be up."

"I guess I fell asleep watching T.V. What time is it?"

She shook her head at me with a smirk on her face. "It is 1:30 in the morning."

I started to get up in order to climb the stairs. I was still exhausted.

"Can we talk for a minute, Daddy," Sophie asked.

"Sure, Soph."

"I need to talk to you as both your daughter and your doctor," she said, taking a seat.

I motioned for Sophie to continue.

"Have you thought about what you'll do if you and Aunt Amy don't work out?

Grace's words from my dream echoed in my memory. "Don't fuck this up, Dave."

I regarded Sophie for a moment. "About as much as I thought about that when I married you mom," I admitted.

"So not at all," Sophie concluded. "I don't want you to back slide if something goes wrong. None of us could manage losing you like that again. You're going to be a grandfather."

"The only thing I can say, Soph, is that it won't happen like that again."

"It better not. So...don't fuck this up. I like her and I want her around."

I had no words.

"Now, as your doctor, I have to ask what you'd do if something goes sideways and you knock her up?"

"That's not going to happen, Soph."

"I bet that's what mom-mom said. And what *her* mother said, too."

"Touche," I conceded.

12