Amy - Day 01 Pt. 04-05

Story Info
Amy and Dave get to know each and things heat up fast.
4.1k words
4.77
11.9k
30

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to ANYONE is completely coincidental. Anyone who engages in any "activity" is well over the age of 18.

Amy

Part IV

When last you read a game designer, David Drake had just met a woman who claimed to be his twin sister and she had just enough conviction in her claims and proof that David began to believe her. And now we pick up as David is readying for a dinner with Amy Fries.

A short while later I was dressed in a nice pair of black jeans and a polo shirt. It was strictly "meeting with the team" attire and not my normal Friday night wear.

As I pocketed my keys and wallet Sophie came to the open door of my room. She looked at me and with a small sigh asked, "You okay?"

"Yeah, of course. Why?"

"Do you REALLY think she's telling the truth," Sophie asked?

I nodded and said, "I do, actually."

Sophie crossed her arms, a look of concern creeping across her face. I was in "going out" clothes. I knew immediately what she was thinking. She was afraid I was going to do what many people might do when faced with a revelation like this.

"I'm not going out for drinks," I answered her unspoken question, "I'm actually going to meet her for dinner at Frank's." Going to Frank's was a two-fold win. The food was the best in town and Lys, Sophie's wife, worked there as the manager. Sophie knew she wouldn't let me drink.

Sophie's eyebrows went up in yet another all-too-familiar gesture. "Her?"

"Yeah, I guess we have 49 years of catching up to do," I said. Sophie seemed to take the answer.

"Do you want me to set up the blood and DNA tests she talked about," Sophie asked.

"Yeah, please." I headed toward the door and said, "I'll probably be late." I gave Sophie my customary kiss on the forehead and headed out the door.

Twenty minutes later I walked through the door of Frank's. Lys was smiling at me as soon as I walked through the door. Lys was a genuinely wonderful young lady. She and Sophie were understandably nervous coming out to Grace and me. We had both come from conservative families.

There was never any question. Lys became another of our children immediately. All that mattered to Grace and I was that she made Sophie happy and respected her. Though she did get the same "dad" speech from me that any boy would have gotten--minus the pregnancy bit.

Lys and Sophie moving in after Grace died was a Godsend. It likely saved my life.

Looking at that shit eating grin on Lys's face I asked, "I take it she told you?

Without a moment of hesitation Lys said, "Oh Soph told me you were coming in for dinner, but she didn't tell me you were on a date."

"Ah," I said while I was betting I was making the family frown. "I take it the lady is here, then?" Lys nodded as her grin increased.

"I'm not on a date," I said to Lys.

"Sure. You're dressed up as much as you ever get. And you're groomed," she prodded at my trimmed beard, "And the woman is absolutely gorgeous. But this isn't a date."

I turned to Lys and said, "Your wife left out quite a few details. Look, I think she's my sister."

It wasn't often I could knock Lys speechless, but I always enjoyed doing it. Lys was my smart-ass kid-in-law. She and I loved to get one up on each other. Playfully, of course. We were never nasty to each other. I really did love her like my own.

I gave Lys a look over my glasses and gave her a wink as I headed into the dining room.

Sitting at my favorite table was Amy. I was stopped cold. I thought Amy was attractive when I met her at the house. I had no fucking idea.

Amy had her hair pulled back giving me a full view of her neck and shoulders. They were flawless and creamy, and I wanted to kiss the crease where neck met shoulder. I could have spent all night just kissing her neck and shoulders.

She had changed out of her form hugging dress from earlier and she put on a "dinner" dress that was very low cut. Had I mentioned I was a breast man? Yeah, and holy shit were they spectacular. Judging by the dress she couldn't possibly have been wearing a bra and was little to no sag evident. Shit, my man boobs sagged more.

I leaned back into the foyer and said to Lys, "Maybe just one rum and Coke." I was fixed with a look that'd turn boiling water into ice. I quickly added that I was kidding and after I took a moment to regain my composure I moved forward.

Have you ever heard the expression that some people smile with their whole face? Well Amy certainly could. It was brilliant! Her entire face lit up and her eyes, I swear to God her eyes sparkled. All the light in the room seemed to focus on Amy as if it existed solely to illuminate her. It was a smile that you would do anything to see. You would give everything for that smile to be directed toward you. And holy shit, it was all for me.

"David!" she exclaimed happily standing up.

"Amy," I stumbled out, "thank you for meeting me."

I joined her at the table, moving very deliberately so as not to make an ass of myself. I reminded myself that this was not a date.

Part of me hoped I was wrong. Part of me wished I was wrong.

Amy said, "I really didn't expect to hear from you so soon, David. But I'm really glad we have a chance to talk."

"I uh...wanted a chance to speak to my angel."

What the fuck did I just say? What the fuck was wrong with me?

Amy looked startled for a second. I thought for sure she would get up and leave. Shit, I would get up and leave.

I heard Lys, just as good an eavesdropper as Sophie say, "Jesus Christ. Good thing this isn't a date." I shot Lys a quick look before going back to trying to not sound like a creeper.

"Sorry, bad joke."

"Go on," Amy prompted, clearly amused and not creeped out. My relief was indescribable.

"As soon as you were out the door I got on a call with my, with our, older brothers."

"What did they say," Amy asked.

I sighed, gave my famous frown, and said, "Well they're lying sacks of shit but they're really bad at it. That being said, I asked them if I had a sister."

"Did they admit to it?"

"Only after I told them I met you. But they said, and I actually believe them, that my parents told them you died when we were born."

It was like a light went out. The smile-the radiance just shut off. I felt like I had been shot because it hurt so much to see that smile vanish. I saw Amy's eyes begin to water. Dammit dammit dammit.

"That's," she said with a barely contained sniffle, "really fucked up."

"I know.," I said, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so blunt. I should have found a better way to say it."

"No," Amy said, gathering herself together, "I really appreciate the honesty. I just can't imagine why..."

Lys chose that moment to come over. I didn't know whether to be annoyed or grateful for the interruption.

"You'll have to pardon my father-in-law," Lys said, "we usually don't let him talk to people without a babysitter."

Amy laughed and a ghost of the smile returned. I was happy to see it but jealous it wasn't directed at me.

Lys set down a Sprite for me and what I was pretty certain was a rum and Coke for Amy. Like brother like sister.

"What would you like to eat," she asked Amy.

Amy ordered stuffed shells and then looked expectantly at me. Lys said "He only ever gets one of two things. What's it gonna be Pops? The Alfredo or the Chicken?"

I thought about fucking with her but ordered the Chicken Parm. It was always good; reliable.

As Lys walked away Amy said, "I had the impression she runs the place," Amy said, "Does she always jump in and serve?"

"Yes. She believes in never having others do what she won't. And she always serves me."

"Why? Trying to impress 'dad'?"

"Long story. She helps me not to drink. But we'll get to that."

"Okay," Amy said, leaning forward, "SO you believe me? That we're twins?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I do. Sophie is setting up an appointment for us. You know, to get our blood checked to prove it. But yeah, I believe you. The moment you asked me if I ever felt like something was missing."

"And?" she prompted.

"My whole fucking life," I said quietly.

Amy's hand touched my arm. Her hand was warm and soft. Her grip was reassuring. It felt like a bolt of lightning hit me where our skin met. For a second, I actually felt like I was going to cum in my pants. I was relieved I was sitting down because I was instantly hard as steel. So much for never wasting an erection.

I saw the look on Amy's face. Did she feel it too or was it just my sick imagination? Jesus Christ, what was wrong with me?

"So," Amy said, "where do we start? I looked at her quizzically, wondering if she could read my thoughts.

"You know: life stories, that sort of thing."

We spent the next hour trading stories. Amy had been adopted by Saul and Emma Fries. She had two adoptive brothers, Bill and Allen. She grew up in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania then moved to New Paltz when she got her degree.

I sat listening with rapt attention. Amy, my sister, grew up in a simple home with parents that loved her and brothers that are what brothers are supposed to be. I felt more than a ping of jealousy.

"What is it, did I say something wrong," she asked.

Damn, she really could read my thoughts.

"No, Amy, not at all. My parents were good parents, good providers. But Dad sometimes was overly strict. Image was very important to him. Mom loved us all very much, but she had a love-hate relationship with the truth. Especially when it came to matters of her and Dad's health."

Looking me in the eyes she asked, "But what about your brothers?"

"Dean and Cal," I chuckled, "no, they were -- are -- not close to me. They're so much older than I am. We have nothing in common. Most of the time I was treated like an intruder."

"But why?"

"Only theory I have is they wanted a sister. As far as they knew I lived, you didn't. I stole your life."

Amy opened and closed her mouth a few times. This time I think I read her thoughts. "Yeah. Your birth family is fucked up."

She nodded slowly not saying anything. I hope to hell I didn't scare her off. Lys is right. I don't know when to shut up. Instead of turning her back and leaving she took my hand again.

For the first time in well over an hour I looked at the table. We had long since finished the meal and I could see Lys giving me the "I want to go home now," eyes. I paid the bill and walked Amy to the door.

Rain was coming down in sheets. We couldn't even see the lights from the road let alone the motel across the street.

"Shit," Amy said, "I walked over here."

"No worries," I said, "I'll drive you over."

"Great!" We'll still get wet but at least it'll be faster. I want to keep talking."

I got Lys's attention and told her what I was DOING. Told her I'd be home late and to please let Sophie know.

"Behave, old man," she replied as Amy and I ran to the car.

Well, she was right about one thing. We were fucking soaked. Amy and I were laughing like loons, like children playing outside caught in a storm. I was happy and relieved that I didn't scare her off.

I pulled into the space next to her car and Amy looked at me from the passenger seat.

"Come to the room for a bit. Dry off and maybe the rain will stop in the meantime."

I said yes without a moment's hesitation.

Part V

As Amy unlocked the door my phone dinged. I quickly read the message and said aloud, "Sophie wants to know if we can do the blood draw tomorrow at 4:00."

"Sounds good," Amy said.

An idea occurred to me. "Why don't you come out to the house for lunch? Then you can meet my youngest and then we can head over to the hospital together."

"I'd like that!"

I quickly texted Sophie back that we'd be there and then texted Rose to come over for lunch. Rose asked if she could bring "the lunkhead" and I was good with that.

Amy excused herself and went into the bathroom. She came out a few moments later wearing a fluffy, white robe while toweling her hair. It was a very short, fluffy, white robe. If she bent the wrong way I'd get one hell of a show. I wondered if she had panties on under the robe.

"There's another robe if you want to put your wet things on the towel warmer," she said, pointing to the bathroom.

"Why no," I answered going into the other room.

Her dress was already on the warmer and I quickly added my pants and shirt. I pushed the dress aside and there on the lower rack was a tiny pair of panties. Barely even a thong. Guess that answered my question.

"What the hell," I figured. My briefs joined her thong and I grabbed the remaining robe. Wow, this one was just as short as hers. If I sneezed something would fall out!

I went back into the entry way and she called me from a set of double doors. I followed her voice into a living area with a fireplace and a hot tub.

She saw me glance at it and said, "Looks like they gave me a honeymoon suite of some kind, complete with tacky 70s décor.

I had to admit, the room looked like it would have been more at home in Niagara Falls. The upholstery was gold shag. I can't describe how fucking ugly it was. Amy and I looked at each other and shared a laugh.

I sat in the chair opposite the couch she sat down on. She had her legs firmly pressed together to contain some modesty and I made sure my robe hung down in the front.

"Where did we leave off," Amy asked.

"I broke the mood bitching about my brothers," I answered. "How about kids? You met Sophie and her wife. Tomorrow you'll meet Rose & Steven. You said you had a boy?"

"Yup," she nodded her head. "Chris. He's eight and my older daughter is Claire. She's 16."

Amy popped her phone off the table and gave it a few taps. She pulled up a picture to show me.

In the picture Amy was with her family. Clare looked like me, to be honest. Chris looked just like his mother. That kid would have no want for dates in high school. Heaven help Amy when that came around. There was a guy in the picture that I assumed to be her husband. Blonde and chiseled. He looked like a fucking douche.

I pointed to the douche in the picture and asked, "Is that your husband?"

"Was," she said. "Christopher, Sr. He felt the need to make off with our make-up lady."

I looked at her a little puzzled, "Make-up lady?"

Amy quickly made me promise not to be weirded out. When I agreed she said, "We're funeral directors. Well, assistant directors."

"No shit!"

"No shit given," she replied, "We both work for New Paltz Memorial Parlor. At least Christopher did until six months ago when he and the bimbo ran off to California."

My lizard brain rejoiced. She was single! My newly-developing brother's brain wanted to find and punch the douche in the jaw. "He's a fucking idiot. I'd never leave you," I said without thinking.

"Thank you," she laughed, "My brother, Bill calls him the douche."

"I like Bill, already."

We both laughed. It wasn't an uncomfortable laugh at all but it was the laugh of two people genuinely enjoying each other's company.

"I have a confession to make,' Amy said. I didn't like the sound of this. "I Googled you before I came out to the house today. Like I said this afternoon, little Chris loves your 'Blade and Bolt" games. He's played all of them. He's going to be so excited when he meets you. I had to stop him from already bragging to his friends that his uncle created them."

I know I smiled but I didn't say anything. I stopped paying attention to her words for a moment. Her robe had opened partially and I caught a glimpse of one very hard nipple. I hoped to hell I wasn't staring but the odds weren't good.

"Oh sorry," she said. "I'm assuming you'll want to meet my kids."

I shook myself back to paying attention. "Of course I want to meet them! And your parents too if they're willing. I want to thank them for doing what my parents didn't."

"You sir," Amy smiled, "are a charmer."

"I do my best."

"I can tell," she said. "I know! Let's watch a movie. I'll even start a fire. I'm just not ready for the night to end."

Amy jumped up and bent over, looking at the controls of the gas fireplace. I looked at the television and saw that the prime viewing spot for it was from inside the hot tub. Shit, I needed to leave before I did something stupid.

I looked back at Amy to say I should go and I realized that while she was bent over her robe rode up. I was treated to a spot-on view of her apple-shaped bottom and past that a stunningly cute, clean shaved pussy. Every bit of my being wanted to jump off my seat and get a taste of the nectar I saw gathering there. Holy shit. She was turned on.

My words caught in my throat and all that came out was, "oh..."

Amy stood up and turned around immediately, realizing what had happened. Her face was a fascinating shade of red.

"I'm so sorry," she said, "I didn't mean to ... oh..." She gave a nervous cough and uttered another, "oh..."

I followed her gaze to my crotch. Yup. I was as hard as steel again. And it was peaking out of the robe.

"I'm guessing you liked the view," she said, never taking her eyes off my dick.

"Damn," I quietly said, "second wasted one today."

Startled, she asked, "What?"

Oh fuck. I said that out loud. I needed to go. Now.

I stood up quickly securing the robe as best as I could. "I should go. I'm very sorry," I said while thinking that if I kept the image all the way home that maybe this erection wouldn't be wasted at all.

I turned to go to the bathroom for my things when Amy grabbed my hand. I turned back around, looking right into her eyes. Hazel, I noted. Just like mine.

"Please don't." said all but begged.

We looked at each other for another moment. I don't know if Amy launched herself into my arms or if I pulled her into mine but the results were the same. In the blink of an eye we were kissing. I'm pretty sure she started it but I joined in without thought or hesitation. Her lips tasted like mint. And they were so, so soft. I could feel the heat from her body through the robes.

She broke the kiss and undid the belt on my robe. I sprung free, waving in the air of the motel room comically. Amy slowly undid her robe and let it fall to the ground. Her body was exactly as I imagined it. It was perfect. This was so wrong. Her breasts were pert and firm. Her nipples had hardened to perfect points in the center of pink areolas.

"I wouldn't want you to waste an erection," she said.

I didn't have much of a chance to take in Amy's legs because, to my surprise, she jumped into my arms wrapping her legs around my waist. I marveled at how soft her skin felt against me yet how electric the sensation of her touch was.

I quickly sat down on the couch with her in my lap. Amy adjusted and lined my cock up with her entrance as she let herself drop down. Amy made a contented hissing noise as she impaled herself to my root.

"Holy fuck," she moaned, "you feel incredible!"

I felt incredible? If I felt incredible there were no words to describe how she felt. I could never remember feeling a vagina that was so wet, so fitting, so soft, so...perfect. Never in my life did sliding into someone feel this good. Cue the guilt, of course. No guilt that I was fucking my twin sister who I had just met maybe six hours ago. No, the guilt was that it felt amazing. Better than even Grace. Amy felt better than anything or anyone I could imagine.

Amy began to rise and lower herself on my cock. She sped up and her moaning became more vocal. My mind kept repeating, "Don't embarrass yourself. Don't embarrass yourself. Don't cum to fast." My lizard brain cried with joy.

It wasn't long before I began to feel the tell-tale signs of the grand finale.

"I'm going to cum soon, Amy," I said.

"Good."

"I'm going to cum IN you soon, Amy."

"You're going to cum in your sister? Your twin sister," she asked, taunting.

"Yes, I am," I answered. I wanted to add "especially if you keep talking like that."

12