All Comments on 'Amy - Day 01 Pt. 04-05'

by d1rty0ldMan74

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie195211 months ago

Loving this story. More please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Köstlich !

Vielen Dank für diese schöne Geschichte.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now11 months ago

Getting pretty good, there author!

Marbury1803Marbury180311 months ago

Really good so far. Much enjoying.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please sir, could we have some more??.....Please!

KlitomaticKlitomatic11 months ago

It was just so damned short. I know it's your story/fantasy but have mercy on us.

sd31r20sd31r2011 months ago

DOM74, I am a fan of your story. While the ending was wonderful, it's emotion you're writing conveys. The pain, joy, love, hope. Being of similar age, 52, as Dave, the story resonated with me. A lot. I look forward to future "Days and Parts".

Critique in an effort to improve the readers experience: Reread your story. Look for errors of grammar and, mainly, missing letters to words. I have seen mentions in stories by other authors where they have their stories proofed by other authors.

That said, very well done! Thank you very much for a wonderful story.

sd31r20

ScottishTexanScottishTexan11 months ago

I have to agree with Klitomatic and others who have complained about the brevity of your submissions. You should be shooting for twice the length of what you're giving us now. In other words, Day 01 Pt. 01-05 should have been all one single submission.

I'm still going to give you a five, but work on giving us larger chapters please! 5/5

DINGDONG33DINGDONG3311 months ago

Man is he fucked but good story and now we are finding that a lot in today's world.

Lee2012Lee201211 months ago

Never, ever tell a screamer no to ‘round 2’. Rather quick from the meet to the meat, pun intended. Transition is moving damn good, but IMSO (In My Stupid Opinion) a big jump in the end. All and still, I am hang on fir the next chapter. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like her "You will treat me right" ethic (you will stay the night, and not scamper off) at the end of the story. Smart, with personality

I would have preferred one or two more sentences here or there to add just a bit more explanation, build the heat or in some way, fill the gap, between their conversation, and sex, with her yelling "Fuck your twin!"

Still, hot and good! Good characterization and background, nice family build and structure, good all around.

Looking forward to more erotic sex, beyond "we must fuck now."

With the development of our hero, and the fact that our love interest seems smart and interesting, I am confident in you

With all of this family structure and established characters (the brothers wanted a sister), revelation of this incest seems fraught with peril

Five for you

Smartest1Smartest19 months ago

Love the story instantly. As said below, very well personalized, and funny as well.

Plus no bs.

Easiest 5

apollo_XIapollo_XI8 months ago

The missing letters in some words are a little distracting, but good story. Surprised they consummated their reunion so fast... looking forward to the remaining chapters. Guessing the daughters aren't going to be happy he is going out with their aunt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userd1rty0ldMan74@d1rty0ldMan74
Been writing games and stories for decades for public and private consumption. New to erotica. I am a superstitious writer. I believe I write better if I handwrite the piece first then transcribe it so I may take a little between stories. I really appreciate all the feedbac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Amy Series Info