Amy - Day 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck," Sophie asked blearily. She looked at me and said, "You look like shit."

"Thanks," I replied, "I only got about two hours of sleep total."

"Same with us," Lys added wiggling her eyebrows.

Sophie had the presence of mind to look a little embarrassed so of course I made sure to make it worse by saying, "Like father like daughter."

As we got down the stairs Sophie was still quite red and Lys and I were laughing.

Amy and Clare were putting pancakes, eggs, and bacon on the table. Chris looked up with a mouth full of pancake and asked, "What's wrong?" Though it came out more like, "Wrats wong?"

Sophie just glared at me and said, "I'm resigning from this family."

"Resignation not accepted," I said with a kiss to her forehead.

"Sorry for the wake-up call," Amy said, patting Chris on the head, "but we have to go soon. I have to get to the funeral home around 9:00 and I still need to get fresh clothes."

"Morning, Sis," I said and kissed her on the cheek as a response.

"Morning, Dave. How'd you sleep?"

Smart ass.

"Not good. Some banging noise woke me up around 4:30 and I never fell back asleep."

That got her. She nearly did a spit take with her coffee. Sophie and Lys firmly kept their eyes on their food knowing that if any of us locked eyes we'd lose it all over again.

I looked at the impressive spread of food laid out. "You didn't have to do all this," I said to Clare and Amy.

"It is a thank you for everything you've done; all of your hospitality. No arguments," Amy replied.

"And your brother-dick," my lizard brain chimed in.

Yeah. That, too.

"Mom," Chris looked up, "Can we come back next weekend?"

Amy shook her head and said that she had funerals to run on both Saturday and Sunday. Chris looked glum for a moment and then perked up. "Uncle Dave, why don't you come to our house?"

I looked at Amy and she nodded with a smile. "Why not," I said, "as long as it is okay with your mom."

"Very okay," Amy said, giving me THE smile. Having that smile given to me I suddenly felt a lot less tired.

"Mom," this time it was Clare. "My thing?"

"Go ahead and tell him, honey," Amy said.

Clare took a deep breath and said, "I was talking to Rose yesterday and she asked if I'd be willing to stay with her and Steven for a few weeks. You know, to help her out around the house. And if the baby is born before I go back to school I can help with him, too. Steven even offered to pay me."

I nodded emphatically and said, "That's a great idea!"

"Better than grate, it is fantastic," Sophie approved. "Rose is going to be super tired all the time very soon."

"When do you plan to start," I asked.

"Monday. If you come visit this weekend, I can come back with you."

"I think we have a plan," I said happily. "In fact, tell Steven I'll kick in a few bucks toward your salary."

"You don't have to do that," Amy said in surprise.

"Sure, I do. I won't take no for an answer. Clare will be taking care of my daughter and potentially my grandson."

We finished breakfast in good spirits. Amy looked at the time and cursed.

"We have to go."

"But Mom," Chris said, "Uncle Dave was going to show me the inside of the RV."

"You can do that next time. We have to go."

"Then get moving," I said, "We'll clean up."

"Get your bags, guys," she said. The kids scrambled up the stairs.

"I'm going to miss you," I said. I was genuinely sad.

"You'll see me next weekend," Amy said.

"True."

"And," she added with a wink, "we can always video chat."

"Gross," Sophie joked. Well, I think she was joking.

"Hush," I said. "Hey Lys, watch the stairs."

Lys looked up the stairs and gave me a thumbs up. I grabbed Amy and gave her a kiss. Amy kissed back hard.

"I repeat," Sophie said, "gross."

We broke the kiss laughing. "Wow," Amy said, "Now I really have to change my pants."

"REALLY?!?"

Lys and I erupted into laughter and Amy gave Sophie a hug. "You're just so much fun to embarrass."

"I take it back," Sophie said, "I no longer support you two." Despite her words she gave Amy a huge hug back. "I really do hope to see you soon," she said.

"You will," Amy promised.

A few minutes later we all said goodbye and Amy, Clare, and Chris left.

"You going to be okay, Daddy," Sophie asked.

"Yeah, kiddo. I am." And for the first time in a very long time, it was the truth.

"I'm going to lay back down for a bit," I said. "I have a developer meeting with Jags and Cooper at 1:00."

Jags, or Dereck Jagger (no relation to the Rolling Stone) was one of my oldest friends. He was also my assigned digital artist and team lead for the game's graphics. Cooper Williams was a brilliant digital sound engineer, musician, and voice director.

At my meeting that now seemed 100 years ago in New York City but was just this past Friday I had submitted the final preliminary story for the new Blade and Bolt. I got the greenlight on the spot and now we were ready to move into production. Today was our first meeting.

"We're both working today. Lys is in 11:00 to close and I'm in noon to midnight again," Amy said. "But we both have things to do beforehand, so we'll be leaving around 9:30 or 10:00."

I went up to my room, set an alarm for 11:00 knowing full well I would ignore it for at least half an hour, and laid down. I was out almost immediately.

When my alarm went off, I actually decided to get up. I had just had a half-remembered dream that included Grace and Amy. I know it wasn't a bad dream but it unnerved me. Was it driven by guilt or by acceptance? I wasn't sure.

I checked my phone and saw a pair of messages from Amy. The first was an affirmation that they had gotten home okay. The second was a video. I hit play.

The video blurred as Amy moved her phone rapidly. I could hear water running in the background.

"I got us home pretty quickly," I heard Amy say. "I needed time for a shower."

She propped the camera so it had a full view of her shower. "See my crappy shower? I really miss yours."

Amy came into frame but-ass naked. Her left hand grabbed her breast and her right hand dipped into her crease. She pulled her fingers out and showed them to the camera. The moisture was evident.

"I wasn't kidding when I said that kiss made me need to change. I was dropping the whole way home."

Her hand went back down to her mound and she began to rub it gently.

"Oooh, I need a touch-up. Guess I have time for that. Maybe I'll see if I can get an appointment to get waxed. Or maybe I'll just get it lasered. Would my brother like that? Would he like his horny sister's pussy to be bald for him forever?"

Oh, my fucking God. This woman.

"I don't know about that, though. I don't know if you could handle the thought of someone else having to touch me."

As she said, "touch me" she plunged two fingers inside her vagina. After a few thrusts and flicks she said, "Maybe I could get a home was kit and you could do it for me. You can get it. Just. How. You. Lick. It."

Yes, she said "lick," not "like." She pulled her fingers out of her pussy and plunged them into her mouth.

"Mmmm," Amy said, pulling her fingers out of her mouth. "I hope I taste as good to you as I taste to myself."

Jesus Fucking Christ. She's going to give me a stroke (pun not intended).

"Well, I need to get ready for work. Call you later. Love you, Bro!" She cut the video.

Well, I sure as hell wasn't wasting this hard-on. I laid back on the bed pushing my pants and underwear off. I was so hard it hurt. As I wrapped my hand around my cock my phone dinged.

Amy: "I see you saw the video."

Me: "Yes, I did. The only people that get access to your cunt is your doctor, you and me."

Amy: "Are you jerking off?"

Me: "I'm trying to."

Amy: "Don't cum."

Me: "What?"

Amy: "Don't make yourself cum. I didn't cum. I stopped but it was so hard."

Me: "Why did you stop?"

Amy: "From now on I only want to cum with you. Even if it is virtual. And I don't want you to cum without me. We only cum for each other from now on. Please?"

Me: "Who am I to say no?"

Amy: "Yea!!! No send me a pic. I need to see some brother-dick."

Me: "How old are you?"

Amy: "Please?"

I snapped a picture of my extremely rigid cock and sent it.

Amy: "Thank you. Remember. No cumming."

Me: "Okay, but you're going to owe that brother-dick an apology for teasing it."

Amy: "I'll apologize in person this weekend. The brother-dick and I can kiss and make up."

I quickly logged on to my private video chat server and set up a video meeting for tonight. I sent the link to Amy's passcode with the words, "9:00 tonight. I want to watch you cum."

Amy: "Sounds like a date."

Me: "'The man' loves you."

Amy: "Love you, too. See you tonight."

I put the phone down and walked into my bathroom stripping the rest of my clothes off. I stood under the coldest stream of water from the shower possible.

After cold-blasting my libido into oblivion I sat down at my desktop computer and fired up my VPN. I logged into my drives and then logged into the work video conference software. It was still about thirty minutes until the meeting but I usually sat online in case someone had questions.

Pulling out my remarkable I opened the Blade and Bolt file and began looking over the storyline I had written. I'd long had a superstition that I wrote far better if I hand wrote everything first. I tried typing stories from scratch but I was never satisfied with the result. I used to use endless paper tablets and endured Jags making endless fun of me. He finally bought me my first remarkable and the game written on it was the best rated of the series.

The computer pinged to let me know that someone joined the meeting room. I looked up to see Jags was on early, too.

"Hey man! How are you doing? I didn't hear from you all weekend," Jags said. Jags looked at his screen, essentially looking right at me. "

"You're smiling, Dave. Did you laid or something?"

I quickly locked the room so nobody could join in.

"Jags, I have a question for you."

"Okay."

"Seriously, man. If I'm going to tell you anything that went down this weekend you have to answer me honestly."

"Oh ho! You did get laid," Jags said laughing.

"Do you want to hear this or not?"

"Yeah, yeah," Jags said. "Ask away."

"What is the worst thing you've ever done?"

Jags looked at me in confusion, "Whatcha mean?"

"Say...who is the most questionable person you've had sex with?"

"Ah. Easy. Remember Lexi, my ex?"

"Of course. You almost married her."

"Yeah, her. Remember her sister, Mia? The cute one I tried to hook you up with?"

"Are you saying you fucked your girlfriend's sister?"

"Yup. Sure did," Jags confirmed.

"When?"

"When I was on vacation last year with them."

"Wait a minute. Them," I asked.

"Yeah man," Jags laughed. "I fucked Lexi and Mia. Same time. Come to think of it, they fucked each other at the same time they were fucking me. Fucking hot."

I sat for a moment and processed what he said.

"Good," I said. "We're on the same wavelength, then."

"Wait. You didn't fuck your brothers' wives did you," Jags asked, looking disgusted.

"No man," I said. I think I shuddered. "Get this..."

I spent the next fifteen minutes filling Jags in on Amy and how she showed up at my place on Friday. I filled him in our dinner, our frenzied fucking at the motel, and everything else ending with telling him about the teasing video she sent.

"Holy shit, man. You hit the fucking jackpot. You are excused for not messaging me this weekend. Just wow. Holy shit."

By now we were nearing our actual meeting time, so I opened the room and Cooper joined us shortly afterward. We did some hard-core planning on the next Blade and Bolt. The three of us wrapped up just in time for me to realize I was hungry and that I hadn't eaten lunch.

"Okay gents. Same time next week. Your teams have their marching orders. Let's make a game!"

We disconnected and I wandered back to the kitchen to heat something up.

Ding

Sophie: "Don't forget to eat."

Ding

Lys: "Want me to send you some food?"

Yeah, I took her up on that. I sat down to watch some television and wait for my food.

Ding

"You have been added to the group: 'Fries Siblings.'"

That was new. And a message came up right away.

Bill: "Hey David. Welcome to the group."

Allen: "Yo."

Amy: "Miss you, bros."

Allen: "Alright. Here's your test. What is the most emotional moment in TV or cinema this last year?"

Me: "The Enterprise D coming out of the hanger of the fleet museum."

Allen: "YES! He's on my side!"

The messages went on for a bit. I'll spare you the nerd bonding between Allen and me. It was pretty cringe worthy.

My cheesesteak arrived and I channel surfed while I ate. Not exactly nutritious but Frank made a hell of a steak.

At that point I was doing everything I could to waste time until 9:00.

My phone dinged again about ten minutes of nine. It was from Amy and it contained a link with instructions to download an app, enter the pin number in the message, and be ready. I followed Amy's instructions and loaded the app. It came up with a logo that looked like a smiling wifi symbol. The name was "Interbuzz" and the screen simply said, "Partner not online."

Okay...

I went about setting my laptop up where the camera would get a good view of my bed. I decided to grab my wireless headset from downstairs, so I didn't have to speak too loudly for Amy to hear me and so Lys wasn't subjected to hearing any potential noise from Amy's end if she came home early.

"Deep breath, Dave," I said to myself. I stripped to my shorts, logged on, and waited. As an afterthought I streamed the laptop's video to my bedroom TV so I'd be able to see Amy better.

Almost as soon as I got back on the bed Amy's avatar appeared followed by her face. "Hey, baby," she said happily.

"Hey Sis, how was your day?"

Amy rolled her eyes and filled me in. Apparently, while prepping for tomorrow's funeral they received calls for several more. She and the senior-partners of the home would be running funerals three days next week.

I likewise filled Amy in on my progress today. I decided to be honest about talking with Jags and what I told him.

She was concerned. "Are you sure that was good idea?"

"A good idea," I said, "maybe, maybe not. But it is a safe idea. He is a good man. I wasn't bragging, Amy. I needed a sounding board."

"I understand," Amy said, "and I think I want that, too. My friend Erin would understand."

"Well, you have my blessing. Hey-is she single? Maybe we can introduce them and you know, close the loop."

That made Amy chuckle and she started to relax. She laid back on her bed giving me a view of her body which was clothed securely in her jade kimono. I could see the shadow of something under it.

"A little overdressed there, Sis," I said.

"If you want to see skin you have to make me feel good."

"How am I going to do that all the way here?"

She smiled coyly at the camera. "Did you download the app like your sister asked you to?"

"Yeah. What is it?"

Amy tapped her phone and then I received a notification on mine. It simply said, "Your partner is online."

"Launch the app," Amy said.

I opened the app up and this time I was greeted with a user interface that included pattern settings, intensity, speed, and other choices. Ah. It was for a remote vibrator.

"I got this after Christopher left because it was quiet. Erin had one and set it really got the job done. I've just never had anyone to share the code with before."

I chose the "By touch" choice on my screen. The UI immediately changed to a rendition of a digital vulva complete with a clitoris peaking out the top. Suppressing a chuckled I put my thumb down on the digital clit.

Amy let out a yelp and almost jumped from her bed. "Jesus, Dave! Not so hard so fast."

I let up and began to just barely touch the screen toward the center.

"Oooh, that's nice. It feels like you're touching my pussy lips."

"Ah," I thought, "I think I get how this works." I touched the bottom of the dig-vulva with just the pad of my finger and slowly slid up toward the clit. Amy sucked in a breath and her eyes widened.

"Do that again, David. It felt like you were licking my pussy."

I began to alternate direction and how hard I was touching but I always ended with a few taps to the clit. "Oooh, it feels like you're eating me. I loved when you did that," she groaned.

"You like it when your brother ate you out, huh? Close your eyes and pretend I'm there now."

Amy opened the kimono. What I saw under it was a set of red lingerie identical to the black set she wore Saturday night. I could see the butterfly like toy covering her slit.

"Oh God, David. I want your tongue inside of me!"

Amy began to twist and pinch her nipples. Her back started to arch off the bed. I began to flick at the image of the clit on my phone screen and Amy went absolutely rigid.

"STOP! David, stop. Don't make me cum, yet."

I stopped touching the screen.

"I want to cum when you cum, David," she said. "Get naked and start stroking. Stroke to the speed of my fingers."

She pulled aside the part of the vibrator that covered the entrance to her vagina. She slid three fingers in and then looked at me expectantly.

I peeled my underwear off and gripped my dick. With my free hand I changed the app to "pick a speed" and set it to a low vibration. Amy gasped and started to slowly thrust her fingers in and out of her hold. She used her thump to press the toy harder into her clit. I began to stroke in time with her fingers.

"Feel that Dave," she asked, "that's your cock sliding in and out of me."

I upped the vibrator a notch and Amy's free hand returned to her nipples. She kneaded and pulled at them as her fingers sped up in her cunt. I sped up my stroking.

"Oh, David. Fuck me. You're fucking me. Fuck your sister. Own your sister. I'm yours. I'm yours for the rest of our lives!"

"I want this forever," I said. "I want to be able to fuck my sister every night. My twin's cunt is made for my cock and nobody else's." I notched the vibrator up again.

"YES!" Amy sped her fingers up to match the vibrator and I sped up my stroking to match her. "Oh God the only thing missing is your smell. I love your smell."

I started to turn the vibrator up again and she called out, "I'm close! I'm so close! Don't let me cum until you do. I want to cum with you."

I began to speed up my strokes. I was fast approaching the point of no return.

Closer.

"Pleeease," she begged while frigging herself. "Cum soon. I want to cum but I'm not allowed to you do!"

Kinky.

I felt the surge of cum rocketing up my dick. I jammed the vibrator up to full speed and I let loose like a fucking volcano. Amy's hand left her breast and she jammed it in her mouth to keep from screaming. We both fell back against our beds exhausted. Amy all but ripped the vibrator away from her clit and she began laughing. I lay there, on my bed, willing my heart to even out. Slowly, Amy's laughter died.

"I think I left a bite mark on my hand," she said with another burst of giggles.

"The giggles are weird, Sis."

"Yeah, not as weird as twins fucking, though."

She wasn't wrong.

"Hey, you jumped me, first," I said.

"And I'd do it again," she said. "Dave, your camera is blurry. Holy shit! Did you mange to cum on your camera?"

I sat up quickly and I stared wide-eyed at my laptop. I managed to arch my load from the end of the bed, a couple of feet, and all over my laptop and the built-in camera.

Oh shit. I even got the carpet.

"Fuck, I made a mess," I said. "I need to clean this up."

"Okay baby," Amy said, "Message me when you're ready for bed. Talk to you tomorrow. Love you, Bro."