Amy - Day 04-05

Story Info
Amy & Dave Start to make Plans and Dave gets some good news.
8.4k words
4.8
7.5k
19

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to ANYONE or any organization is completely coincidental. Anyone who engages in any "activity" is well over the age of 18.

Author's Note: I want to thank everyone for their kind words for the previous installment of Amy. I put a lot of emotion into that installment and as the summer goes on for Amy and Dave and their families, I hope to keep that going. I'm going to be slow in getting things going, I'm afraid. I have another writing gig that will be taking us some time and of course my real job which just lives to get in the way. But we'll keep going together. Thank you all.

"... Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you..."

From "Can't Help Falling in Love With You" by Elvis Presley

Amy: Day Four

Once again, I woke up alone. I looked at my clock and saw it was 9:30. "Damn," I thought, "I slept pretty hard." I figured Amy must have woken up early and snuck out of the room in case Clare or Chris woke up.

I got up and took a quick shower and by the time I got dressed and downstairs I found Amy, Lys, and Clare sitting around the table drinking coffee. I could hear Chris in the living room watching the television.

"Morning folks," I said to everyone. "Morning, Sis," I said to Amy giving her a pat on the head. "How'd you sleep?"

She gave me a warning glance and said that she slept just fine. I caught the eyeroll Lys gave me but thankfully nobody else did.

"Where is the Doc," I asked.

"She's working from six to midnight. They called her in early," Lys explained.

For several minutes the four of us sat eating in silence. Nobody was saying a word, we all just sat staring at each other and our places. We simply ate and nobody said a damn word. I wasn't sure what the hell was going on but this seemed to be the next level of awkward. "Fuck," I thought, "Clare must have heard us last night and said something."

I opened my mouth to say something, anything, when Clare pointed at Amy and I while chewing. Oh fuck. I resolved not to lie. Amy and I looked at each other and I could see her agreement.

Clare swallowed her food and said, "You two couldn't shut up yesterday and now its all awkward-city. Did one of you see the other naked or something?"

Lys made a noise that sounded close to "snerk". Amy and I looked at each other and when our eyes met, we burst out laughing.

"Oh shit," Clare exclaimed, "you did! One of you walked in on the other naked! Oh that's so gross!"

Lys's snickering noise changed to full, throaty laughter. At this point I was laughing so hard I was crying and gasping for breath.

"Clare," Amy hissed, "keep your voice down. And don't swear."

Clare looked at her mother and said, "Oh my God! It was you! You walked in on Uncle Dave while he was naked! EWW! Brother-dick!"

"Clare!"

From the other room we heard Chris call out, "Mom! Did Clare just call me a dick?"

All four of us around the table erupted into fresh laughter. Fighting through the laughter, Lys asked Amy when she had to head home.

"Sometime after lunch, I suppose," Amy replied.

"Do you have to leave that early? Stay through dinner and I'll take Clare and Chris to the parade and carnival in town," Lys offered.

I looked at Amy hopefully. Clare brightened up and even Chris tore himself from the television. Both made it clear they wanted to spend the day with Lys.

"Okay, sounds good," Amy said, causing Chris to cheer. He ran upstairs to finish getting dressed.

We quickly cleaned up breakfast and Lys and the kids left for the parade.

Once we were alone, I asked Amy if she'd like to go to the parade as well.

"I would not," she replied.

"Any thoughts on what you would like to do today?"

"Well," Amy said thoughtfully, "for starters I think I'd like some more of that brother-dick."

"Oh," I laughed, "you would, would you?"

"Oh absolutely," Amy said, pulling me toward her and kissing me.

The doorbell rang.

"Motherfuckers," I said.

Amy asked, "Can we ignore it?"

It rang again.

"Fucking Assholes."

"How do you know who it is," she asked looking at the door.

"There are only two troglodytes that ever ring that fucking doorbell."

It rang for a third time. Amy left my embrace and went to the door. She opened it and there they were: Dean and Cal. Butt and Head themselves.

"Hi," Dean said cheerfully as he and Cal shuffled in. No invitation was extended, of course, they just came right in, anyway."

"Wow," Cal said, "you're answering the door like you live here already. How'd you get him to be so nice to you?" Oh: If he only knew.

Dean said, "We'd hoped to see you before you went home. We tried to call David, but he didn't answer." Yeah well, that would be because I have their numbers set to never actually ring.

"She only lives in New Paltz, Dean. We can pretty much see her whenever we want," I said.

"Sure," Cal said, "but how often will the whole family be together like this?" My brothers sure as shit weren't interested in having the whole family together when it was just me. Assholes.

"You mean literally like yesterday," I almost growled.

Amy gave me a quick look that clearly said, "Its okay," and somehow it you know what? It was.

Under the best of circumstances being with Dean and Cal would have me short tempered and snapping in fifteen minutes; especially Cal who treated me the worst of the two of them.

Amy had a way with our brothers. They remained polite and their usual, "we're older so we know better" attitudes were left at the door. I wouldn't say I enjoyed the conversation that took place. I kept quiet most of the time but outside of wanting to get in one more romp with Amy before she left for home, I wasn't in a hurry to see Cal and Dean through the door. I even sprung for lunch as the afternoon went on.

Cal and Dean finally left late in the afternoon. I looked at my watch and it said it was damn near 5:00. We had as much as an hour and as little as five minutes before Lys and the kids got back. It wasn't nearly safe enough time for action.

"I'm sorry we didn't get the alone time we wanted, David, but I did have a good day talking to Dean and Cal." I'm pretty certain that that sentence had never been said before.

I grunted a reply. I couldn't argue that it was a nice day and that spooked the fuck out of me. I hadn't had a nice day with either of my brothers since...well since ever.

"Yeah," I reluctantly said, "I suppose they can be descent when they want to be." Just never to me.

Amy walked over to the stereo and turned it on. I really didn't think it worked anymore. Nobody had used it since Grace. It came right on and Amy found a station playing slow songs. She pulled me out of my chair and into her arms and we started slowly dancing to the music. I held her close to me reveling in how good she felt and how good she smelled and how right this all was.

She laughed softly and said, "Look at this: we met only three days ago and you've had me on two dates, taken me to meet the family, and now you've taken me dancing."

"Oh, is that all I've done?"

"No, not even close," Amy said. "Christopher stopped doing anything close to romantic after we slept together the first time. Every time we got together after that was just sex."

"Well, I can understand that. You are simply the sexiest woman alive."

Amy sighed and rested her head on my chest. We moved slowly to the music as she snuggled in even closer. As we danced the tune on the radio changed to an old Elvis tune; one of his ballads.

I sang the opening lines to Amy as Elvis crooned them.

"Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you."*

"That's not fair," Amy said.

"What do you mean?"

"You have a really good voice and if I was any wetter, I'd need a towel."

"Oh really," I smiled, "is that because of me?"

"You know damn well it is," she said quietly and kissed me.

I decided I had to make a play to keep her around a little longer. "Seriously, Amy. By the time the kids get back and we all have dinner you're all going to be exhausted. Stay the night and leave in the morning."

Amy chuckled and asked, "Then tomorrow morning you'll say, 'leave after lunch?'"

"Nope. I promise. Get up, eat breakfast, and head out. I won't interfere. I have to get work done tomorrow, too."

"Promise?"

"I swear," I said and punctuated it with a kiss.

The door between the kitchen and the garage opened and then the kitchen door itself flew open. Chris came running in. He wrapped his arms around his mom and launched into a 70 mile per hour explanation of their day. Lys and Clare followed soon after looking happy and tired.

"How was your afternoon," Lys asked me.

"Cal and Dean came over," I replied.

"Ouch. Sorry." Lys put a box of frozen burgers on the table and said, "We ran into Rose and Steven at the carnival. They're coming over."

Nodding, I walked over to the deck door and went outside. I uncovered the grill and started it up. Coming back in, I grabbed my grill tools and the burgers and went back outside. Maybe I couldn't cook but I was a mean grill-man.

"What are you doing," Lys asked.

"Grilling," I said. "I am capable of grilling burgers, you know."

Lys stood there, open-mouthed. She said to Amy, "He hasn't touched that grill in years. He..."

Lys choked on her words as she became overwhelmed. Lys hugged Amy. "I know Sophie already said this but thank you. This is all you. You did this for him."

Clare followed me out to the deck and looked at the hot tub. "Does that work?"

I looked over my shoulder and nodded. "Be right back," she said.

Clare ran upstairs and came down a few minutes later in a swimsuit. I learned later that her grandparents had a pool, so Clare was always prepared. She popped the lid off, turned on the jets, and climbed in. "Yup. I could live here."

Rose and Steven came in through the front door a few minutes later and Rose stopped dead when she heard the music.

"Who turned that on? I didn't know it even worked anymore."

"I did," Amy said. "I even got your dad to dance with me."

Rose looked at Lys who confirmed that yes, I was dancing with my sister when they came home. Lys pointed at the deck and Rose poked her head out and saw me at the grill.

"Hey honey," I said, "can you bring me the cheese?"

Rose turned slowly around wide-eyed. She looked at Lys then looked at Amy. Lys nodded and Rose looked back to Amy. "What did you do," she asked Amy, "How did you do this?"

Amy, not trusting herself to not drop the truth simply smiled and shrugged. Lys handed Rose the cheese and she ran, or at least tried to run, out on the porch and hugged me as tight as her belly would allow her. I was beginning to understand how my behavior, my hermitage, affected my family. I was more than a little ashamed of myself.

"Mom," Chris said, "I'm tired. Can't we stay one more night?"

Amy gave me a smirk and said, 'If you and Clare would like to, sure. Clare?

"As long as I can stay right here for a while, I'm all for it," Clare said and pushed herself further into the jets. Sometimes kids were predictable.

My burger skills were still on point, I'm happy to report. Between the seven of us, we ate entirely too much and stayed up entirely too late. Rose and Steven eventually went home and the kids went to bed leaving Lys, Amy, and I talking well into the night.

We talked seriously about our plans. Lys asked us, "So is this a thing? Are you two a thing?"

We agreed that we were and that no matter what we'd be as honest with our family as possible, especially the kids. We just didn't know how to address it. Lys said, "I'm here for both of you. I'm happy for both of you. But you want to address this sooner rather than later. I don't think you want Clare figuring it out because she hears or sees something. She's quiet but she opened up a lot to Rose and I. She's a smart kid."

Around 1:00 AM Sophie came home and we were still talking, though now it was just small talk. The serious "future" discussion ended some time before.

"Hey folks," Sophie said as she came through the door, "didn't expect to see anyone awake or Aunt Amy still here. Though I'm glad you are."

"We're leaving after breakfast," Amy said.

"What did you guys do today? Anything fun? Anything that I don't want to hear?"

"Oh," Amy said, 'Lys took the kids to the parade and carnival and Dean and Cal came for a visit. Then I got your dad to dance with me and he grilled burgers for everyone." I could tell at this point Amy was bragging. She caught on quickly to how big a deal this was.

Sophie looked at Amy in shock and Lys nodded her confirmation. There was such a look of gratitude on Sophie's face my heart broke a little.

"How was work, sweetie," I asked, trying to change the tone.

Sophie pointed to several spots on her scrubs. "These are blood, this one is puke, this one is piss, and you don't want to know what this one is. I'd love to sit and talk but I have to burn these, get a shower, and get some sleep. Aunt Amy, anytime you want to stay longer, please do. I'm sorry but I'm not going to hug anyone right now."

Sophie went upstairs and a few minutes later Lys said her goodnight and went upstairs. I was shocked at how late it was and how little I cared about the time. I'd stay up all night if it meant more time with Amy.

Amy had a look of joy and contentment at how her day went and that feeling was contagious. I stood up and held my hand out to her. She took it and she was back in my arms again. I began to hum the old Elvis tune as I danced with my lovely sister.

Amy signed happily and said, "If you're going to start singing again give me a moment to take my shorts and panties off. You're going to ruin them."

"Oh, are you saying my singing is a panty-dropper," I asked as I bent down a little and kissed her neck.

Amy let out a groan as she clung to me. "Have you always been like this? If you have, I can't believe you and Grace only had two children."

"Rose was a rough pregnancy," I said. "It kinda wrecked the joint."

"Well, there's an image. Can I ask what happened?"

"To be fair, it wasn't Rose. It was her brother."

Amy looked at me in surprise. "You mean Rose was a twin?"

"Started that way, yeah. At 18 weeks he miscarried and it almost killed all three of them. Rose wound up joining our party a month early in the end. She spent time in the NICU and Grace had to have a hysterectomy."

"That's horrible! I'm so sorry," Amy said.

"Rose knew, too. Just like I always knew. She knew something was missing. She asked us one day if she was supposed to be a twin. She was four and we hadn't explained it to her, yet. All the same, she knew. She could remember him. She knew."

We lapsed into silence and danced to my humming. "..."I can't help falling in love with you," I sang quietly.

Just as we were about to kiss, we heard a small voice from the top of the stairs, "Mom? Uncle David? Are you down there?"

"Come on down, sweetie," Amy said.

Chris walked down the stairs and attached himself to his mom. "I had a bad dream."

I knelt down to look at him eye to eye. "What did you dream, buddy?"

"I dreamt that something came out of that building out behind the house and came in and ate us."

"There's nothing out there that wants to eat anyone," I said.

"What is out there?"

I picked Chris up and we went outside. We walked the stone path to my outbuilding and I keyed the code for the access door.

When we went inside, Chris's eyes lit up as the lights came on and revealed my RV.

"Cool," Chris said, "a camper!"

"Yup. If we have time, I'll show you the inside tomorrow before you leave."

"Can we go camping in it someday?"

"Sure can, buddy. Though I have to get it inspected. I haven't moved it in a long time."

"Cool. Where have you gone in it," he asked.

"Oh...you're Aunt Grace and I used to go all over in it. Maybe we can try to go to Gettysburg for the 4th of July," I said.

"Okay," Chris said with a yawn.

I carried him back to the house and took him upstairs to bed. I tucked him in and went back into the hallway where Amy was waiting for me with a decidedly hungry look in her eye.

"I was going to go to sleep seeing as how late it was," she began, "but after that display of raw father-power I need some of that brother-dick first. Your shower. Let's go."

Who was I to say no?

We quietly crept down the hall to my bedroom and closed and locked the door. We slowly undressed each other, simply enjoying the feel and touch of the process.

Amy and I went into the ensuite and she fired up the shower. We climbed in and took turns soaping and rinsing each other one body part at a time. When we were done washing, Amy turned around, spread her legs, and bent over giving me a perfect view of her aroused pussy.

I wasted no time. I slid my cock into her and bottomed out and she shuddered right away with a mini orgasm.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me as hard as you can."

Who was I to say no?

I began to thrust into Amy with abandon while pulling her into me at the same time. I bottomed out each time.

"Make my cunt yours," she ordered. "Give your cock all to your sister."

This time I decided two could play at her game of dirty talk. "Is that what you want," I asked, "You want your brother's cock in you? You want your twin brother's cock in you, fucking you?"

"Yesssss," she hissed. "Make me yours. No other cock will ever belong there again."

Well, that was enough for me. When I came it felt like a gunshot. As my dick swelled and began to shoot, her orgasm triggered and her muscles squeezed and pulled me until I was dry. When I was done, I had to lean against the wall behind me and I watched as aftershocks took Amy's body by like a lightning storm. Then the damn giggling began.

Amy and I rinsed and toweled off while she giggled. When we were dry we climbed into bed and I fell asleep quickly, quite content with my sister in my arms.

I was woken up sometime before dawn. It was still very dark and a glance at the clock read 4:30. I woke up I could feel my cock engulfed in a warm, wet sensation and I could feel Amy's weight resting on me. When I stirred, she leaned down and gave me a soft kiss.

"What are you doing," I asked, still a little groggy.

"I thought that would be obvious," she said. "I'm making love to my brother one last time before I have to leave in the morning. I don't want him to forget about me."

"That would be impossible."

Amy rocked herself on me slowly and gently. Each time she rolled back I raised my hips to thrust deeper inside. We made love that way for half an hour before I finally climaxed inside her. Her own orgasm was much gentler than what I'd seen so far but she looked just as satisfied.

When we were finished, Amy kissed me again. "I love you very much, David."

"I love you too, Amy."

Amy rolled off of me and found the jade kimono she left on my floor the night before. "I'm going to go back to my room. Chris will be up early and I don't know what to tell him about us, yet."

"We'll think of something. Soon," I assured her.

She quietly left the room and I laid back down with my hands behind my head, looking blankly at the ceiling. I never did fall back asleep.

Day 5

I can't stay that I woke up along that morning because I never fell asleep after Amy woke me up by mounting me at 4:30. At 6:30 my door flew open and my nephew came bounding in. "Uncle Dave! Time to get up. Breakfast is ready!"

"Okay, okay buddy. Go on down and I'll be there in just a minute."

Chris left the room and I heard him bound down the hall banging on Sophie and Lys's door in the distance. "Oh boy," I thought, "good thing he's cute."

I rolled out of bed and got dressed. By the time I opened my door I met Lys and Sophie in the hall. Lys was all smiles. Sophie looked fit to strangle someone.