All Comments on 'Amy Finds Her Muse'

by jake60

Sort by:
  • 317 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

gotta love it whenb an arrogant entitled wife chooses to fuck up her life w/o much thought or care as to whom it may hurt, nor about the man shes decided is her "muse". Dingbat, worse than edith bunker at her worst, muse my ass. Anyhow she threw it away and lost everything, outstanding. Losing her man to her sister was kinda great and humiliating too. hope this bitch kills herself. Be kinda great too if the great predator gets aids or a macho male husband to neuter and cripple him sooner rather than later. rk

xhunter4uxhunter4u21 days ago

I lived through my dad walking out on our family so stories like this resonate very strongly with me. Great job on this one.

Dennis26Dennis26about 2 months ago

Enjoyed the story very much. Well written and worth 5 stars.

bacchant2bacchant22 months ago

Great story, pity Peter was getting away with it - just like life.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am willing to bet that the people complaining about John being a “whiny bitch” have never been in a real relationship before.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For about 8 pages, John was a whiny bitch.

NoBullAlNoBullAl5 months ago

Not a totally bad story but the MC is a crybaby wimp!! He goes round after round of weeping and whaling over a cheating bitch wife. Fortunately he eventually picks his balls up and starts to wear them so the story didn’t go full on RAAC but it wasn’t far off!!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

A very well written and enjoyable tale. thanks for an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The reason I could not give this a 5 is the lack of payback on Peter. Especially given what he'd done prior to Amy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amy is one cold blooded bitch.

The only reason she came was because she was destitute and homeless. She then has the arrogance to try and reclaim her daughter that she so easily abandoned.

He's a better man than me. I wouldn't let her near me and sure as heck not give her money.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

I disagree with other comments that say the ending doesn’t make a story good or bad. If he had reconciled with Amy, I would have given it a *2. It had a perfect ending to a great story and an easy *5.

LanmandragonLanmandragon6 months ago

Dyslexia is unpleasant and I can sympathise with the problems it causes, but it is no excuse for posting stories in substandard English - people volunteer to be proofreaders to help with such things. Incorrect spelling or word usage reduces the pleasure I have reading and there is really no excuse for not knowing the difference between discrete and discreet, for instance, or imply and infer. Calling people Nazis I find considerably worse than pointing out a grammatical error, btw.

I find it interesting that many people who attack others hide behind being anonymous, even though we use pseudonyms here. There must be some interesting psychological background to them.

Apart from that, I enjoyed the story very much, thank you to the author for that.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Anonymous. Its funny is is not. I am dyslexic (can't spell or write well) and even at my age (60s) I can read straight past most English errors and it does not bother me. I am fed up with with persons nit picking on grammar when such persons usually cannot change a fuse in a plug or burn water when cooking. Dyslexics are later thinkers and the complex and complicated risk assessments I have had to carry out has left most persons standing and have been vetted by the HSE, ORR and Environmental Health.

Anyway, rant over. A few things I find a bit odd about this story. If I was John I would not have allowed any Nanny to have their heads shown in the pictures to stop Amy getting to much info in who is looking after the baby. Also how came Lynn had Amy's contact details and not her parents. I would have also thought Barbara would have taken on some work at John's work or work at home. Even when she has a child of her own she could still work from home considering this was published in 2006 they could have networked the office to home unless I missed that one. Lastly I still feel there is a lot written but there is not a lot of bulk to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Achtung, Grammar Nazi hier! When using 'mommy' or 'daddy' as a pronoun for a proper name, such as in a reference or direct address, capitalize it. When speaking generally, use lowercase. In the last sentence of the story, mommy should be written: Mommy. In the third-from-last sentence, First Mommy should be written as capitalized words. Yeah, a nitpick, yes, but, "Excellence is the enviable by-product of the impossible pursuit of perfection (attributable to the late Al Davis). One of the best stories on this site.

nixroxnixrox7 months ago

3 stars - the skanky SLUT got exactly what she deserved - NOTHING.

She walked away from her former life and responsibilities without a backward glance. Plus she had nothing to do with her former husband for years - what did she expect? Was he supposed to sit alone and pine away, waiting for her to finally smarten up and return, OR to move on with his life. I'm glad to see he chose to move on as he, Barbara and Amanda will be far happier. Yes, Barbara's pregnant belly sticking out a foot, would have been the crowning achievement for this happy family.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

Slow, but it wouldn't do for all stories to be told at the same pace.

I think Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could see where John and Barbara were headed, almost surprised that the last shoe to drop for Amy wasn't Barbara being up the duff.

A lot of you seem disappointed that Peter didn't get his. Well life isn't like that and for all you might dislike Peter he wasn't married to John nor was he Amanda's parent. Amy's choices were what hurt.

Anonymous from N number of months ago "She epitomizes the aoc's, the omars, the sniffs and nadlesses of the feckless," Hardly the Omars, Amy left John for her lecturer and Barbara hooked up with the former husband of her older sister. No marrying your brother to get him entry into the US in this tale.

Calico75Calico759 months ago

Long. Too much minutiae that isn't very interesting. The basic story is good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story but I agree with others, it was a bit too long. Like 2, maybe 3 pages. I did think it was well written, except for the length. Thanks for sharing, Jake.

5 stars.

mariverzmariverz11 months ago

demasiada larga... y extrañamente, un final abrupto que elimina lo interesante de lo narrado antes...

no me gusto mucho tu formato autor.... gracias, de todas formas, por tu escritura

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hey, keep it all in the family. Every one knows and likes each other. Especially the baby who is now a child. 5*s.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter12 months ago

It is a good story but it needed serious editing. It gets really tiresome in places with just too much minutiae. It could have been several pages shorter and been a better story. After all that, the ending seemed abrupt and incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome! I like it a lot! His wife was defective, so the in laws gave him a replacement.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For as long as you drug out this story, the ending was very abrupt. I enjoyed it, but it would be better if edited down into a bit shorter of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

tooooooooo long

waltdeewaltdeeabout 1 year ago

Abrupt ending but I liked it.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Two pages of Femdom agitprop, plus an eternity of everyday single dad minutia.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Great story about one foolish woman.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

This is a great story but a little long at times.

AllNigherAllNigherabout 1 year ago

This could have been a great story at 3-4 pages. 10 was way too long. Too much detail about irrelevant things.

Anonymous 23 days ago... not loving the political bullshit. Sad state when there's such hatred for your fellow Americans. Especially when your reasons are such bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why is she sad?

Because as a character she was a stupid, entitled, and selfish whore.

That's why.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No no no, the younger sister thing sorry that is sick. Morality should have some sense in these tales of woe.

Sure the first wife deserved all she got and some more, so you short changed us there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its so great to see an arrogant entitled democrap dreamer twat meet reality face on and as usual is unable to face it, understand it or deal w/ it. What a shallow ignant twat she was too. She epitomizes the aoc's, the omars, the sniffs and nadlesses of the feckless, intellectually vacuous democrap leadership and voting block. Her self imposed ruin? destruction? came from her own immature, delusional fantasy that all democraps indulge in, thinking and especially feeling that they are the best, smartest, most farseeing, most self rightious and self sacrificing elite idiots who should be leading the world. Unfortunately reality ends up fucking their dreams and lives but not as badly as democrap imposed idiocies fuckup the lives of those they consider their inferiors, the american voters. Just loved this version of democrap values getting their cumuppance. rk

Kudos to creeperclaw, he is correct in that Peter never got what he deserved, a slow painful death via STD or not so good, a bad death from a savage deep cutting knife wound that festers and kills after 4-6 weeks of pain, constant surgeries, and loss of manhood.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 1 year ago

Predictable….a long story about a guy marrying his cheating wife’s younger sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needed a good editor as it was too long without much impact. Is the last page missing ? Regardless it takes effort to write at all so thanks for the story.

peterb5740peterb5740over 1 year ago

An enjoyable read, but about a page too short. Desperately needs an epilogue. Amy does not get off that easy and we need at least a five year into the future look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very enjoyable read, but about a page too short. Desperately needs an epilogue.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 1 year ago

I like to think that one day very soon Peter will have a sharp foreign object forcefully inserted somewhere into his anatomy. Sooner or later he'll piss off a wife who will follow through on the murder attempt.

hardworker5556hardworker5556over 1 year ago

Loved the story! Very well written, good character development, believable plot. Ignore the hyper-critical comments by anonymous critics. You kept my interest throughout. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could have been a great story, but wayyyy too drawn out. There is no problem with a long story, but that length has to provide value .... there is absolutely NO value to excessive descriptions of the dude's daily office paperwork or how dinner is prepared, etc. etc. This could have been 3 pages or less without losing any value.

The other thing is that you could have delved a little more into Amy's psychosis and her regret at the end.

And why would John give a shit that Amy was lied to by her lover - as if her ending up happy would've made a difference and excused her from being a delusional narcissist - it's still Amy that screwed the pooch with her own actions. John would have called her out on that, rather than offer to financially help her.... that sort of reaction doesn't match reality.... but....Other than having to heavily skim across much minutiae, all-in-all not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall, this is an ok story. My issues with it are 1) its overly long, 2) despite that the ending is rushed with a stilted reaction from Amy and 3) there's no payback on Peter. A ton of it on Amy in term of Karma, but Peter gets away Scott-free.

wardnuke1968wardnuke1968over 1 year ago

I don't usually comment on stories, but this was a good example of how an older man can seduce one that's younger and inexperienced. He systematically took control of her entire being. Sad. On a lighter note, I saw the romance with Barb coming, but liked how it was developed. Excellent read.

CDRLawCDRLawover 1 year ago

If you really hate women, this is the story for you. Fun, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was the love of a new, wonderful young woman that saved this story from being another sad story of painful betrayal into an affirmation that love and life are worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great

inka2222inka2222over 1 year ago

4.5 stars. Would have been an easy 5 stars as it's an amazing story, but I hated that there was literally zero negative repercussions to the guy who caused all this misery for a lot of people.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 1 year ago

Let's See Now

Amy either wasn't smart enough to recognize that she was being seduced, didn't care or was willing for it to happen. Then she had no problem with the man she was cheating with controlling the sex life with her husband. This was followed by allowing herself to be cutoff from all friends and family by leaving the country, except for Lynn via email that I would expect the professor was unaware of. The final act of his control of her was the fact that he didn't want Amanda in their lives and she allowed it. If that didn't wake her up nothing was going to at that time. The fact that he was cheating on her after they were married should not have been a surprise to her. When she returns Lynn says "I'm just not sure how Amy is going to cope with this. Also, she's broke and doesn't really have skills beyond painting.", that's what tends to happen when your college degree has few applications in the real world. There certainly are some, but not many painters are going to be able to survive on that alone.

/

If it were me I'm not sure how I would have reacted when Lynn appeared wanting to take photos of Amanda to send to Amy. I would have been torn trying to decide about that, I'd need time to think about it. If I had to give an answer on the spot it would have contained a number of expletives deleted followed by "Fuck her!" Regarding taking any photos of me and sending them, no amount of time would have had me agreeing to it.

/

Often by then end of a LW story I feel at least a small amount of sympathy or empathy for the wife in a well done story. Sometimes they deserve a reconciliation, but in this story Amy deserves none. I'd remain a hard ass here, she gave up all rights knowingly and willingly to leave the country with a scumbag. So short of a court order there would be no visitation or financial help. Whoa to my wife if she were to sneak behind my back doing any of these things like happens so many times in other stories by girlfriends or new wives because they know better what the cheated upon loved one should do regardless of his feelings. I don't think Barbara would ever do anything remotely like that though, she worked too to get where she is. Besides she will have a marketable skill with the family company even before she graduates with her degree.

/

"How come, mommy? How come?" Well, come on now, you have to answer her. I had to answer tougher questions from my two little girls both before and after I gained full custody, so you shouldn't get away with this as an answer. It rarely got easier for a long, long time. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amy can live in her parents house and look after it especially since her parents are away. They have the room after all. I hope the age difference will not be a factor when they get older. It would also be nice to see Barbara start to work in their printing business or possibly do graphic design and bolt onto their company Amy should have done her homework on Peter. He only chases married women for the thrill of it and to hang the horns on their husbands. Hopefully Peter will do it to often and a husband may well catch him out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What type of disgusting pile of dog shit parent would abandon their kids for a fucking MAN?. is this bitch OK? Now she's back, thinking she can just pick up where they left off. Be his wife and mother to their child again.. just because her dream turned into a nightmare, doesn't mean she get a do over. I can't even leave my 2 yro with family for more than 2 hrs. I can not imagine signing away my parents right, moving out if the country, to be with some loser.. total fucking ridiculousness.. just like not everyone should get married, not everyone should have children. This tramp is a selfish, vile cheating piece of shit.. I'm more pissed she abandoned her daughter than her husband.. I can not stand people who choose a man/woman over their own kids.. those type of people should be wiped off the earth.. this tramp have no idea the amount of psychological mind fuck she not only put her husband through but that poor baby. Kids are not toys.. they are humans with feelings. If she thought her daughter didn't feel rejected at her abandonment, she's been getting fuck'd too hard.. it was her catching an attitude over her daughter calling some else mommy for me😂😂😂😂🙌🏾... what did she think would happen?. Did she think her ex would just wallow in self pity, pining over her, praying she'll come back? It never occurred to her that both father and daughter would move on from her treachery and find someone who truly love them and want to be part of their lives? Why are these sluts so delusional in these stories?😂😂😂😂..... she wasn't thinking about no husband and child. She was in lust and wanted to pursue it. Whose fault is it she was too stupid to realize a man/woman that inserts themselves in someone's marriage is not someone you should trust? No real man with any morals is dating/marrying a slut he was banging while she was married to someone else.. he would knkw the whore couldn't keep her vows or her legs close. What should've been a major red flag for her is when he told her to leave her daughter. If he loved her and wanted to be with her, he'd want her daughter also.. no man who loves you would ask you to choose between your small child or them. Youre a package deal. Sadly, she was only thinking with her twitchy pussy.. I'm not really upset at Peter. He's a predator of course. but these women he was able to convince to leave their husband's for him aren't victims. He didn't force them. They willing fell into an affair, they willingly decided to leave their husband's for him. Nobody can take what is truly yours. If these women truly loved their mates , they would've ignored Peter the first time he made a pass at them. They wouldn't of continued the affair until eventually leaving their spouse. No, these sluts had no business getting married.... period... I think writers need to have more anger towards the slut wives than the predators.. because at the end of the day, it's the wives who owes loyalty, respect, fidelity... unless they were being forced at gun point.. no amount of "seducing" should be enough to make a person forget all that is important. They wanted to cheat. An opportunity presented itself and they take it.. no thought of husband, vows, dreams, plans even cross their minds. It's not until they're served with divorce papers they remember😂😂😂...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Seems like somebody needs to have a “Come to Jesus” meeting with good old Peter. It seems like his idea of a good time is stealing other mens’ wives and then dumping them pretty quickly afterwards. Maybe a couple of well-placed hammer taps to his knee caps might dissuade him of those type of activities. This was a pretty good story but it seemed, to me at least, to drag on far too long. I thought it was obvious fairly early on that John and Barbara were going to end up together and getting there was pretty much just filler. I did like the general premise of the story, I think it’s a solid Four star tale. Thanks for sharing, Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

After a few stories, I have a problem. They could have deserved a 4.6, but the last very few lines have been a total weak letdown. They endings, simply vanish. Fade away. Aren't there.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Did she ever actually call and talk to her parents? World they really want to help her after she ghosted them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've heard that tortured artists, over time, produce the most successful art.

That being the case, Amy can now look forward to great success, and the added satisfaction of having arranged her own torture.

Ironic.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Too long Too much verbiage

This was my second reading and I only read every second page

I did not miss much

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Wow! Well and truly burnt bridges 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was worried Amy was going to get of free from being held accountable for the amazing amount of pain her self-absorbed choices caused. The ending and confrontation was a bit shorter than I would have liked but great job brining it all together! Hope Amy lives a lonely and empty life!

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

The story was told very well. As i read the L/W stories I have become less skeptical about what wives and mothers do when a person makes them too wet. I remember a story i read about 3 months ago. The guy was an artist and the cheating wife joined him with his current wife for an affair. The bastard died and the wife then wanted her real husband to take in both of the bastards’ women. Peter was similar in his actions. His conquests were meant to Cuck a bunch of married men. This story ends fine. punishing peter is not in the cards. Amy ends up with a just situation. what's more to write unless you fast forward 10-15 years and find Barb not happy.... which might happen. John seems like a good guy and let’s face it he definitely traded up with a 19 year old hottie.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Great story. Don't try to add another chapter to it. The ending was perfect. To other readers, let your imagination take over to complete the story any way you want.

other2other1other2other1over 2 years ago

Loved it, great story

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Actually this needed another chapter to settle the aftermath. I have read this before and gave 5/5, there’s no change on that score. A good story that just need another chapter to finish it properly

5/5

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 2 years ago

Honestly, I get the hurt part because it was her family but why is she surprised or mad about the daughter being adopted? She was the one to leave him for another guy willingly

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story though a bit too long. I predict that Amy will become a complete bitch, go on a long and hopefully fruitless journey through the courts trying to undo her agreement to give sole custody to her husband. I would NEVER have let Amy back in the house or have anything to do with Amanda. All it can cause is immense confusion for the child. Fuck Amy; she brutally left not just John but her one year old girl. Now, the bitch can get on with her life alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First mommy is so sad because she even failed as a whore and cant make a living after throwing her family away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Why is first mommy crying?"

"Because she just realized she will always be a silly, stupid slut. She'll probably tend to forget, so let's all remember to call her 'stupid slut' from now on."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well written and constructed tale that doesn't offer any real surprises but flows pleasantly and rather gently towards it's inevitable conclusion. A enjoyable read. Not quite a 5 but a well deserved 4.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very enjoyable story but it was too long. The most boring parts were the sex scenes because the story was about a man recovering his dignity and a young HS girl becoming a woman with real emotions. The story reminded me of one of QHML's stories about a young woman who was left adrift in the system and a man cheated on and becoming a wonderfully loving and caring individual. I see a lot of that "love" within this story. If you check the comments before reading a story, invest some time reading this!

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story, though I agree with many that it was several pages too long in the middle. All the in-laws were on board with Barb becoming Amanda's nanny. John was focused on Amanda first and the business second, so I saw nothing inappropriate with it. The reader knowing Barb's feelings suggested the outcome, but she expressed nothing overt to John.

The LitRot smut morality police would have rejected the story with any description of Barb's underage body, so thanks to the author for not distracting us with a description of the giant gazongas she grew on her 18th birthday, LOL.

I thought it was inappropriate for Lynn to take pictures of Amanda twice monthly to send to Amy. It was crueler for Amy to be reminded so often of the daughter she gave up. The final scene might have been less painful for Amy with fewer reminders. The focus of the story was on Amanda, John, and later on Barb. John was too busy to dwell on the pain much. I didn't care about Amy anymore.

Two thumbs up for Lynn, an adult fuckbuddy with a conscience and heart. She broke up with John when she found somebody she thought might be special, and she didn't abandon her longtime friend Amy. Such women are VERY rare on LitRot. It was a story glitch in the last scene that Lynn didn't know Barb was the nanny.

What's with the 'first mommy' shit? No way a 3 YO remembers her mother who left when she was 1.

I would have traded a couple pages in the middle for little bit more at the end. Barb gets a graphics arts degree and joins the business while giving Amanda a little brother or sister. That would have calmed the skeptics of the age difference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, a little long

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

"How come, mommy? How come?"

.

"Because 'first mommy' got played like a calliope!"

.

So, where's Peter? Slumped in a dark corner of the RER trying to hold in his intestines. It looks like the outraged Gypsy used a scalpel to avenge his soiled sister!

.

5/5!!!!

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this thoroughly, good length and quite believable. There are 14 years difference between myself and my husband, he had young children and was divorced. I was 18 when we met and we have been together ever since and I'm now 35. So no age is no barrier when you lobe someone enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In matters like life, you do not get to use your husband as a aback up plan b. Stupid woman. She got all she deserved. Story was far too wordy and overlong in this venue. Husband was too nice and did not react in a proper manner. Lw authors always believe ther are only two ways to follow up a wife marriage ending announcement, whether cheating or divorc. A) Jack Daniels, or ) B tears. Not a valid supposition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but the author should have spent more time with Amy's story and why she did what she did and her descent as she realised she'd been misled by Peter rather than the short wrap up at the end. The story as it stands is too long although well written. Having more focus on Amy's side of the story would have made it a much more rounded story. As it was it was more of a romance story.

ibbunkibbunkalmost 3 years ago

Good story, just 8 chapters too long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cheaters cheat live with it . Amy asked for the Divorce and got it . 5 Stars

russ603russ603almost 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story - to heck with the nay sayers about the age difference. I thought the character development was very well done. Could have done a little better job of proof reading though. Some of the colloquial expressions were poorly done. Still worth five stars, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but could have said it with less words

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She was only sorry when the man she whored herself out to cheated on her in return. I have no sympathy for Amy whatsoever. Disappointed he does.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story premise but far to long a story. It was obvious from almost the beginning where the story was going and could have been done in far fewer pages. It would have been a more interesting story if we'd have explored some of Amy's life with Peter as she realised what a mistake she had made in divorcing John to go to Paris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have to agree with AngelRider, this story was dragged out way too long. It was obvious early on that John and Barbara were going to end up together. So padding the story with seven or eight more pages was just unnecessary. I liked the plot, it was interesting, even though I was wishing someone had taken a 2x4 to Peter’s face. I just didn’t like wading through all the filler.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

10 page story that amounts to 3 page plot. The word is waffling folks. By the end of page 2 it was obvious what was going to happen so why are there 7 more pages of a completely stagnant plot. People who 5 bomb mediocre stories waste other people's time. This story is maybe a 4 at best, certainly not anywhere near the 4.7 it has now. Jesus people just because it has an ending you like does not mean it was written well. It wasn't.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 3 years ago
Simply Wonderful

I went through the whole range of emotions reading this and in the end, couldn't have been happier that he and Barbara found love with each other. I feel invigorated now, and slightly euphoric. My husband will reap the benefits tonight. 5 big fat stars for you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great

5*

DDAY55DDAY55over 3 years ago
Crazy

What a dysfunctional family. No wonder Amy turned out like she did. What parents in their right mind would leave their sixteen year old daughter with their ex son-in-law to go traveling? Great plan John. I could go on but it's just a story.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hammer time

I like using my sledgehammer on moments like this. Keep away from vitals. The shoulders legs arms are important. The genitalia should be squash, too

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Brother!!!

Whats wrong with this authors? Why can´t they write a story thats belivable? This story was so predictable from the very begining. As soon as you mentioned the sister in law it was apparent wnat was going to happen. It was very apperent that Amy was going to fail in the long run. Why didn´t his attorney suggest he sue the proffesor and the college? That would have made it very convenient for him. Nothing in this story made any sense. This author needs the services of an editor real bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
only Lacking payback

This could have been a 5 but there needed to be some payback on the professor, especially given all of the lives he ruined. Too bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

I agree with Lee .. Amy did something Dumb . The most important thing is the Children .. Barbra was there for Amanda and deserves to Be called Mom ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No sympathy for Amy, she left her husband and one year old baby and waltzed off to marry her painter boyfriend & live the artistic life in Paris.

Surprise, surprise, he’s a womanizer and total arse & she wants her husband and child back. Thank god you didn’t allow that to happen.

Barbara and John make a great couple and Amanda adores her.

As for being too young, I think she proved over & over again that she is more than mature enough to be a wife and mother (far more than her slapper of a sister).

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
What a dumb bitch

What kind of an asshole would do that to a child

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xover 3 years ago
Google was well known in 2006

So Amy has no excuse for not even trying to s scope out Peter.

John should have done that too, to fight for her; gossip is one thing, a document trail is quite another as a tool for convincing.

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
Hehe

Terrific karma. She got what she deserved. You leave a one yearold child behind and you deserve all the bad that happens to you. Excellent story. 5 plus fav. 2nd read also.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Superb story, rated it 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Has nobody noticed......

that he bedded an 18 year old - barely an adult, not cool

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
2nd time through....

...and still a terrific read.

The ending is totally wacked out. What kind of karma was that to flip on the ex-wife's head?

Her coming back to that situation would be a total mind fuck.

In reality that's life. Time moves on. People move on. You snooze, you loose.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Second reading still enjoyed but go by first comment

See flames and no extinguisher

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Jake60

Writes some absolutely fascinating stories. Revenge here comes from perfect karma. What did the stupid bitch Amy expect, a.holy welcome home? Husband and daughter were just supposed to wait for her? Poor delusional bitch.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

One more of Jake's stories to read again and enjoy another marvelous , non violent, revenge. Amy left John alone, with a child, and ran away with her womanizing lover. He dumped her too, and now she thinks John and Amy waited on her. He should have laughed at her tears.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
She got what punishment she deserved

Only 2 things I hate in these stories

First. men (thank god not all ) cry etc want to take her back and willing to go after her don't they have any self respect

Lose that just throw in towel from corner

Second man got off again and third time

Artist or just teacher?

Still at least break every bone in every finger multiple times

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
COMMENTERS: ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING....

...lengthy, sometimes heartwrenching, stories from their own lives by at least 3 Anonymous commenters:

12-12-06

8-18-16

8-15-19

Do not miss them. Read.

I did not read all comments, so do not know if there are more of these intriguing, captivating mini-stories.

They also spawned some good comments that piggy-backed off them.

Obviously, this story touched deeply.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ending reads false

Everything John did was to safeguard his daughter, there is no way he would have let Amy see HIS daughter in such a chaotic environment of dropping the fact she was no longer legally a mother and that he was railing her kid sister

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A little to far stretched

I absolutely enjoyed the story and couldn’t stop reading. The one thing that kept bothering me was the age difference. Keep Barbara the same but make John 6 years closer in age. More believable this way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous