All Comments on 'Amy in the Pool Ch. 01'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Athletic breasts"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, but what I really enjoyed was your play on words. Yeah, he made me cum in the pool. I'll give it to him. He's a big prick.I couldnt swallow all that he put out. Funny shit. I like reading hot sex as much as anyone, but who says it cant be funny also? I thought those exchanges were great. Now it looks like she's about to walk in on Lauren and Jack, and if she hadn't ate pussy before, I'll bet she's about to learn. Not to mention Jack stuffing her again. Before your story is done, I wonder how many of the neighbor wives Jack will dick down. And does his wife know? Care? Participate? Great job, and cant wait for more.

Jedd

cknthisoutcknthisoutabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed. Can't wait for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great work cant wait for the next part

chris73170chris73170about 2 years ago
loved it

glad you are back man. loved another jack story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was Hot & wild! Can’t wait for the next chapter!

JackGauerJackGauerabout 2 years ago

Nice to see you back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story now when is ch 02 coming out please

FrivolousFrivolousabout 2 years ago

Yay! New Jack Grierson story. I'm so happy.

I wonder how old Jack is by now. late 40s at least. Even 50? Such a man. I wonder if even he knows exactly how many and who are his offspring.

ManAmorousManAmorousabout 2 years ago

Very sexy! Can’t wait for chapter two

bustmypunyballsbustmypunyballsabout 2 years ago

when is part 2 coming out?

King40King40almost 2 years ago

Hot story

Can’t wait for the next episodes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely requires a sequel or ten and consider Jack sampling Trixie's charms again as well.

bustmypunyballsbustmypunyballsover 1 year ago

Still waiting for part 2. Are you ever going to write it like you promised?

nettertyp79nettertyp79over 1 year ago

Love the first chapter. Can´t wait for the second.

jxa2012jxa2012over 1 year agoAuthor

I have submitted the second part to Literotica ... not sure if or when it will be approved. J

strafe1701strafe1701over 1 year ago

Anxiously waiting part 2. Hopefully it gets approved soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Anonymous in that maybe Jack could visit Trixie Ann again, in stallion pursues you left it open to where Jack would probably meet Judith on her honeymoon, cuckolding her new husband and impregnating her in the process. Maybe use that as a chance for Jack to breed Trixie again, with her husband developing ED and can only get hard to her and Jack having sex, making him intrigue to their sex life. Eagerly awaiting part 2 of this story. Can't wait to see Amy and Jack and Lauren get it on!

elvoniselvonisover 1 year ago

Where’s part two

strafe1701strafe1701over 1 year ago

How long do submissions usually take to be approved, assuming no editing needs to be done? Loved chapter 1.

abhay02abhay02over 1 year ago

Completely out of world fuckkk so erotic. Thinking what the Part two has Lauren and Amy both taken together by Jack Grierson

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked it, but isn't this a LW story? But it would get crucified there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What Happen to part two? Great story hope you are planning to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCELLENT: 5.0 = 100% = A+ (☆☆☆☆☆)!

This is a very well written erotic fantasy which could pass for a true-to-life story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amy is a keeper. End of story. Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amy is a slut. I hope realizes that she is being used and will end up alone

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would tell him off while he was fucking me. My husband is great when we have sex but, I guess we have been together to long to have sex everyday like we use to. Keep them coming I want to read more loke this one.

bustmypunyballsbustmypunyballs11 months ago

Regarding Amy in the Pool Ch. 01 sequel, Part 2. I know you made a comment of part 2 being submitted 9 months ago. But have you heard anything since it has not been published? Can you try re-submitting it again or see what changes are required? Can't wait to read part 2 and see if see gets impregnated by her neighbor with the husband thinking it is his baby.

bustmypunyballsbustmypunyballs11 months ago

Can you try re-submitting it again or see what changes are required?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Easy slut wife, stupid dumbass and blind husband who somehow can't see a bigger man behind her in the pool while in conversation with his wife about her burger. It's so unbelievable that any eroticism is lost. Then she doesn't drown under the water while orgasming twice, for real? Far out

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

lol, some people have either never been to a swimming pool or just think everyone else is stupid. You can't hide what you're doing in the water, it's clear and everything can be seen. The idea that you can have sex in a pool where there are kids in the water while parents look on is absurd in the extreme. Believe me I've tried, it doesn't work ... and water isn't a good lubricant, the whole thing is just a waste of time unless you really, and I mean really get off only on the exhibitionism rather than the actual sex.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sex in a pool is almost impossible because water counteracts and washes away any natural lubricant. How exactly is it that a grown man can hide in a swimming pool in broad daylight? Is the water not clear? How do pieces of a brightly colored bikini float unseen? There's too much that just doesn't make sense here to be able to get caught up in the story. The writer isn't merely asking their readers to suspend disbelief. The writer is assuming we're dumb enough to not catch obvious and gigantic plot holes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

they said (wrote) it all: just plain shit (stupid)!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not a fan. A ridiculous story.

ccblankccblank3 months ago

Loved it. Read it several times. Looking forward to the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...