Amy in the Pool Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, he made me cum in the pool," I said. I turned to go to the house for I felt the first seepage of Jack's semen begin to leak out of my thong. I continued over my shoulder in a lower tone. "I came really hard. Again and again."

As I hoped, Kenny didn't hear exactly what I said.

"Yes, Amy," he said. "You've got to give it to Grierson just like that. Every time he tries."

"I'll give it to him, honey," I said. "I certainly will."

I went straight to our bedroom suite and stripped off my bikini in the shower. As I rinsed my soaked thong, Jack's thick, milky semen gushed out of me, streaking down my inner thighs. I could not believe how much there was, how much he'd pumped into me.

I can't get pregnant, I thought. I'm on the pill. It had worked perfectly in all my sex with Kenny. He sometimes forgot to wear a condom, but my period always came on time, like clockwork.

After my shower, I changed into a turquoise bikini and headed back out to the party. My pussy felt tender, but I knew that if Jack were out there, I would want him to fuck me again. Mercifully for my marriage, he was not.

However, Lauren was there, and she was talking to Kenny by the grill with her husband Malcolm. He waved me over as soon as I came out of the house.

"I've just been telling Lauren and Malcolm how you handled Grierson," said Kenny as soon as I came up. "How well you gave it to him."

"We had him over for drinks the other day," said Malcolm. "He was coming on to Lauren as well, right there in front of me."

"I hope you were firm with him, Lauren," I said. "He's hard to handle."

"He's a big prick," agreed Lauren. "Gigantic. Malcolm had to take a call from the office while he was there. Once he was out of the room, I could use my mouth on him. He nearly choked me with his junk, but I got him off. I couldn't swallow all that he pumped out, there was so much of it. He left before Malcolm returned."

"Lauren won't take the bullshit that guys like Grierson put out," said Malcolm with a smile. "She can be very direct, rude even. I was glad that I wasn't there to see how she handled him."

* * * * *

The guests all finally left by about eight in the evening. Kenny was very pleased with the success of his party. Even though he was pretty buzzed from all the beer he had drunk, he kept talking about every aspect, over and over. I tried to be patient and listen, but everything he said went in one ear and out the other.

All I could think of was Jack. He'd fucked my brains out right there in the pool, in front of my husband and over two dozen guests. Almost as soon as he met me, he'd transmitted carnal energy that had ignited lust that I did not even know I had. He had gotten me aroused using nothing but his eyes. He was right -- my pussy was wet with my sexual juices, my bikini thong was damp, even before I'd dived into the pool.

With his cock deep in my pussy, he stimulated the pleasure centers of my brain so intensely that it blotted out everything else. Even thinking about being impaled on his organ made my pussy twitch. As Kenny continued to talk, all I could think of was Jack fucking me in the depths of our pool -- and cumming explosively as I was asphyxiating at the bottom. I realized that my silk panties were damp.

"Let's make love, Amy," said Kenny when we got into bed.

He kissed me and his hands went over my body, stroking my pussy. But with the combination of his alcoholic buzz and his tiredness, he couldn't get it up. I went down on him, sucked on his cock as hard as I could, but he remained flaccid.

"Maybe tomorrow, love," I said to him gently. "You've had a long day."

"Okay," said Kenny, skooching over to his side of the bed.

He went out like a light as soon as his head hit the pillow. To be honest, I was a bit relieved that he couldn't fuck me. I was still a bit sore from taking Jack's colossal manhood and having Kenny fuck me so soon after would only emphasize the disparity between the two experiences.

* * * * *

The next day was Sunday. With Monday being Memorial Day, Kenny and I had bookings to go clubbing, dinner, and dancing. We were going with Lauren and Malcolm.

I had been shopping for just the right outfit for the occasion. I got a cute little mini dress, red pumps with four-inch heels, red thong panties with a matching bra, and black stockings with thigh garters. I had a slender silver waist chain that I wore inside my dress, paired with silver anklets that had little bells that tinkled as I walked.

I tried on my entire outfit in the afternoon and wanted to model it for Kenny. I wanted to mollify him beforehand about the high heels that would make me so much taller than him. I really liked how the heels made me look, but I didn't want him to sulk all evening. But he was napping on the couch in the family room, asleep in front of a baseball game.

I decided to go next door and see what Lauren thought of it. ....

TO BE CONTINUED.

12