All Comments on 'Amy joins a Sorority Ch. 02'

by Generalgums

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
amritaloveramritaloverover 6 years ago
Good Story, More Please

I like the story. It is a good vehicle to explore boundary pushing well beyond taking large toys. Please write some more.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 6 years ago
Ok

For me it was just ok

jonyoungaujonyoungauover 6 years ago

Great story,mbut when you got to the fisting her pussy from before bit i was half expecting it to be her anal cavity next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How big is too big?

"So what is the maximum length of her vagina? Difficult to say. You would have to insert a long enough object so that you could measure the part that can't be inserted. Maybe you don't want to go that far but you still wonder how many inches of penis length your partner can take. Just count on it that the average woman can handle penises 9 inches long and 2 ½ inches wide (8 inches around). True size queens can often take up to 12 inches long and 3 inches wide!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You should write a 3rd. Chapter to this story with the cruise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeneralgums@Generalgums
1165 Followers
I like watching football (Falcons), drinking beer, sex, reading some stories on here and of course writing my own! If you have any ideas for a story message them to me and I'll see if that idea interests me as well. New ideas are also welcome!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES