Amy - June: Weddings & Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said you and Grace 'picked up strays,'" Amy continued, "Any kid that came over here was treated like your own."

She was right, of course. I could never stand to see one of their friends shut out or feeling lost. I loved them all.

Finally, Sophie came down the stairs and heralded Rose's entrance, "Make way for the Great Marshmallow!"

Rose came down with Clare following. My God, I wasn't ready for this. My girl was beautiful. She was getting married.

"Is someone cutting onions, Pop," Lys asked and I could only nod.

Rose came over to me, "Are you okay, Daddy?"

"Would you believe me if I said yes," I asked.

"No," she smiled. "How do I look? Am I a marshmallow?"

"Nah," I said, "maybe a big, fluffy cloud."

She hit me on the arm.

"You look beautiful, baby girl," I said.

"Okay, Pop," Lys interrupted, "you wanted everyone here. What's up?"

I could see the nervous glances between Sophie, Lys, and My. They were afraid I was going to jump the gun about Amy and my relationship.

"I wanted to say how sorry I was for how absent I have been. I failed each of my children."

"No, you haven't," Rose objected.

"Yes," I said sternly, "I have. But that's over. I will never put you through that again. Thank you for everything. Thank you for keeping me present. I love you. I love all of you."

Rose gave me another hug and Amy kissed my cheek. Everyone was teary eyed except for Chris. He was just ... antsy.

Lys excused herself to join the other "groomsman" outside. Clare set Chris up with the rings just in time for the music to start.

The girls and Chris shuffled out and Rose and I were left. She was crying. I was crying. It was a mess. But it was a good mess.

The wedding march started; all eyes turned toward Rose as we entered the backyard. Halfway down the "aisle" the song changed. "White Wedding" began blaring from the speakers. Rose raised her arms in triumph.

"Is this what you wanted," I asked.

"Down to ever detail," she smiled. Yup. My kid.

We walked for a thousand years before getting to the head of the party. I raised Rose's veil and gave her a hug and kiss. I turned and shook Steve's hand then to the amusement of many, I took the spot next to him.

Lys handed me my cane, "We're going to be standing a while. You might want this."

I took it gratefully as the ceremony began. I confess I wasn't able to pay much attention. I looked at the audience and among them I saw Steve's family and my own. In the first row on the groom's side was Steve's parents. They looked very happy. On Rose's side in the front row was Aunt Ellie, Eddie, Uncle Ralph, and Grace's parents. Right behind them was Amy's brothers and parents. Off to the side were blown-up pictures of Grace and my parents.

The ceremony was lengthy and I was glad for the cane. When it came time to pay attention, I performed the function of the best man. The pastor declared them man and wife and I cheered louder than anyone.

Afterwards, as the crew was changing the chairs for tables, Jags came over to me. He gave me a bro-hug and said, "Man, who is the older bridesmaid; the one in her 30s. She's fucking hot. I'm going to try to..."

"That's Amy," I said.

"...go over and meet her and welcome her to your family," Jags finished without missing a beat. "Jesus, man. You do not deserve a woman like that."

"You're not wrong, Jags."

He clapped me on the shoulder and set about finding another woman to drool all over. At least Jags was predictable.

The meal started and we took our places. Of course, Frank was the caterer. Everyone in the area used Frank for any function. He really did have the best food in town. While everyone enjoyed their dinner the DJ stopped the music and handed me the mic.

I stood up and cleared my throat. Slowly, all eyes turned toward me.

"So uhm...I actually hate speaking like this so I'm going to do my best and not ramble. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Rose's dad, David. Somehow, I found myself doing double duty today. Steve honored me by asking me to stand with him and I cannot tell you how happy I am to be standing here. Even if I'm awkward as hell. Many years ago, when my 17-year-old daughter brought home this skinny, weird kid. I said to my mom and Grace 'What the fuck did I do to deserve this kid?" My mother took great joy in reminding me exactly what I did to deserve him. But in those few years I've watched him grow into a wonderful man. He is more than a match for Rose, which is no simple feat as my daughter is a force of nature. And in that time, I grew to see him through Rose's eyes and with her patience. I have no doubt these two are off to an amazing adventure. I am so very honored to welcome Steve into my family and I'm confident in him and happy to share Rose with his family."

I raised my glass, "To Rose and Steven." Everyone echoed my toast and cheered. I shook Steve's hand again and sat back down.

After dinner, I wandered over to Aunt Ellie's stable where she was sitting with her family and J.R. Ross.

"Good to see you, son," J.R. said.

"You, too, J.R. When do you want to have a word?"

Ellie must have been clued in as she looked at both of us and nodded her head. "Why don't we go into the house," she suggested.

J.R. and Aunt Ellie got up and started toward the back door. I motioned Amy to follow and went inside. We went into the kitchen and sat around the table.

J.R. shook Amy's hand and said, "Good to see you, Ms. Fries. I hear from Eleanor here that New Paltz is losing you."

"That's true, Sheriff," Amy confirmed, "but I haven't told the home yet so mum's the word. I'll be giving my notice Monday morning."

"Okay, J.R.," I interrupted, "what do you have for us?"

"Tell me what you folks know and I'll fill in the gaps where I can."

Aunt Ellie, Amy, and I took turns recounting what we knew. "I'm afraid that's what I know, too," the sheriff said.

It was hard to hide my disappointment. J.R. held up his hands before I reacted and asked me, "Do you remember Sully Clive?"

"Grand-pop's friend? The crazy guy from the mountain?"

"Yeah, that's the one," J.R. laughed. "He says he'll talk to you."

Aunt Ellie looked at J.R. in surprise, "Sully is alive?"

"Yup. He's a hundred and three but he's still up and kicking. He still up on that mountain outside New Paltz. He's willing to talk to you and your sister."

I looked at Amy and she nodded eagerly. "I can be out on Wednesday, J.R."

"I'll make the arrangements, son."

Lys poked her head in the door and said that it was time for the first dance. Our little group disbanded and we wandered back to the wedding.

Steve and Rose took to the dance floor for the first dance as Mr. and Mrs. Steven Reed. At seven months pregnant it looked a little awkward for Rose but she smiled radiantly the whole time. Halfway through the song, the DJ called the bridal party to the floor. Sophie and Lys paired off and Clare and Steve's brother paired off. He was only a year older than Clare and she was already giving him serious mooneyes. And lastly, Amy and I paired off. We danced to an old standard that Rose and Steve had picked as their song. My knee was holding out and I had been waiting to dance with Amy all week.

"How's your knee," Amy asked.

"It's holding up," I replied. "How are you feeling down there?"

"Down there," she laughed, "Are you twelve?"

"At heart, yes. I noticed you didn't answer my question."

"It is still uncomfortable," she said, "I put more of that cream on earlier. It is helping."

"I guess that means you'll want to take it easy tonight," I guessed.

"I never said that," she said emphatically. "I am going to climb on your face later and you are to make me cum. When I think you've done a good enough job, I'll ride your cock until you're dry."

And now I was instantly hard.

"I feel you approve of that plan," she said rubbing closer to me.

"You will receive no argument from me," I assure her.

"Do you want to know a secret, David?"

"Sure," I replied.

"I'm not wearing underwear," she gave me a wicked grin.

I allowed my hands to wander a little lower on her back. As I reached her waist, I was able to confirm the absence of a waist band under the dress. I'm pretty sure I somehow got harder. Amy confirmed that by rubbing closer to me again.

"You're a tease," I said.

"Don't forget, what is under the dress is all yours," Amy said. He her head closer to mine, our faces almost touching. I wanted to kiss her so much at that moment but there were too many eyes.

The song ended and the DJ called for the daddy-daughter dance. I hated the corniness of it but I was happy to be with my daughter. As we danced around Rose was smiling so brightly it was borderline as radiant as Amy's.

"Daddy," she began, "are you happy?"

"Yeah, sweety. Of course. I'm very happy for you and Steve."

"No, not for the wedding. I know you're happy for us. Are *YOU* happy?"

"You know my answer to that," I said hoping the subject would change.

"I know. Every time you're happy the universe punishes you. You don't really believe that do you?"

"I haven't been proven wrong, yet."

"Do you think you'll ever get married again?"

"I suppose anything is possible, Rose. But today isn't about me. It is for you and Steve and nobody else."

"Daddy, you deserve to be happy, too," Rose said adamantly.

I no longer knew what to believe anymore. With everything that had been going right I was still waiting for the other shoe to drop. As I've said, the universe always reminds you who the boss is.

For the next few hours, anytime a slow song came on some member of my family grabbed me to dance. I danced with Rose, Sophie, Lys, Clare and even Aunt Ellie but I danced with Amy as much as possible. At one point I was even claimed by Amy's mom!

As her mother and I danced she said to me, "We can't thank you enough for what you're doing for Amy."

My lizard brain chimed in, "Did she just thank you for fucking her daughter?" I could have done without that pervert putting his two cents in.

"Oh," I sounded startled, "you mean the funeral home? Trust me, Mrs. Fries, it is completely selfish. It brings my family closer to me."

"Emma," she corrected me, "or Mom. And I know that's not true. You're a good man, David. I'd be very happy to call you one of my sons."

Wait. Was she saying that because she considers me family or because she knows what I'm doing with her daughter? I was beginning to wonder if the concussion left me a little confused.

I needed to restart the conversation before I gave something away with a guilty look.

"Where are you staying, tonight? You're not driving all the way back home, are you?"

"Oh no," she said, "Saul, Allen and I are going to stay at your Aunt's before we head home tomorrow. I think Bill is staying at the motel in town, though."

"I wish he's said something first. I have more than enough room here."

"That's alright, David," she said, "Bill didn't want to invade your privacy."

I made a mental note that since he was going to be around to include Bill in tomorrow night's reveal. I was certain he'd already knew based on our conversation at Aunt Ellie's but I felt I owed it to him to be up front and honest. I owed it to Emma, Saul, and Allen, too, but I wasn't quite ready for that.

Our song ended and Emma said, "I'm going to go sit down. You make sure to take good care of your sister, do you understand?"

What exactly did this woman know?

"Yes, mom."

Emma gave me a motherly pat on my cheek and went back to the table with her husband and Aunt Ellie.

The D.J. eventually called, "last dance" and Amy rejoined me. The song started up and a crooning Elvis came over the speakers. Amy approached me with a beautiful smile and took my offered hand. We began to dance to what I'd already considered to be our song.

"Hey Sis, find anyone at the wedding you're interested in," I asked playfully.

"Sure did, Bro," she answered, "I've got my eyes on the best man. I think he's going to get lucky tonight. How about you?"

"Oh, I think I'll see if the one bridesmaid might want to sleep over."

"I think she does," Amy said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"J.R. is taking Aiden and Jess home tonight," Amy said.

I started to sing along with the song and Amy's eyes closed. She let out a quiet, quiet moan.

"Don't you dare," she said, "I'm commando remember? You'll have me dripping down my legs."

The song ended and I risked a quiet, "I love you," to Amy before I went over to ask Cal to help people get their cars out. When I found him, he was deep in conversation with Allen.

"What are you two talking about," I asked.

"The age-old question that scholars have been pondering for decades," Allen said.

"Oh?"

"Which captain is better: Kirk or Picard?"

"And," I prompted.

"I say Kirk," Cal replied, "and he says Picard."

I nodded my head, "You're both wrong. It is a tie between Sisko and Anson Mount's Pike."

The both looked at me in a fair amount of shock.

"Tell me I'm wrong."

They couldn't, of course.

In the end, Cal agreed to help and I set about the business of saying goodnight and thank you to everyone. Soon, everyone but Bill was gone.

Before they left for the night, I asked Steve and Rose if they were going anywhere for a honeymoon. If they were I was going to slip them some money but I also needed to know if they were going to be around Sunday night for our talk.

"No, Daddy," Amy replied, "we're going to save up and go next summer so the baby will be old enough to leave with his grandpa and Aunt Amy."

"That sounds good to me," Amy chirped.

"Though," Steve said shyly, "is it okay if Clare stays here tonight? We want ah um...privacy."

I laughed, "You can say you want to have sex, Steve. I mean she's pregnant, so I know it happens."

Poor Steve turned bright red and he muttered, "Thanks, Pop."

Clare produced her swimsuit from her overnight bag and announced she was going to change and get In the hot tub for a bit. She had her priorities, after all.

"Since we're all going to be around tomorrow," I said, "I'd like to have everyone come for a family dinner tomorrow night."

"Does that include me," Bill asked.

"Yup. You're one of us."

"I want to cook," Clare volunteered.

Part Three

Rose and Steve left for their wedding night and the rest of us spent a few hours winding down and talking about anything that came to mind. As the time closed in on midnight, Bill left and we all went to our beds.

I locked the door behind Amy and me as she unzipped her dress and let if fall to the ground. "See? No undies!"

"Yes, I see," I replied, "and I like."

I took Amy in my arms and we kissed while I ran my hand lightly down her back to her ass. I'd been dying for this kiss all day. If all went right, then soon we wouldn't have to kiss in secret from the majority of our family.

Amy broke the kiss and said, "I'm going to take a quick shower. I want to get this cream off of me real fast. If you fall asleep before I get back, you're going to wake up with a mouth full of pussy."

And what happens if I stay awake," I asked.

"You'll get a mouth full of pussy," she said, giving me a wicked grin.

I failed to see how either of those options was a losing proposition.

Amy came out of the shower ten minutes later. She stood in the threshold to the ensuite, naked. The light behind her coming from the bathroom made a glowing halo around her. She stood with her legs slightly spread and ran her hand along her pubic area. "You did a good job, David. I'm so smooth. How do I look?

She looked absolutely delicious and I told her so.

"You're about to find out just how delicious I am."

Amy climbed onto the bed and straddled my face while holding onto the headboard. Slowly, Amy lowered herself and covered my face with her folds.

I kissed her labia and Amy giggled, "That's the beard tickle I was waiting for."

I gave her one long, slow lick from the bottom of her lips right up to her hood. My tongue probed in her cute hood and I have her clit a quick kiss and a lick. "Oh David," she moaned, "you are so good at eating your sister's pussy."

Amy began to rock back and forth on my face, making cooing noises with each movement. She clamped herself down on my face, pinning her clit to my nose. I breathed in her scent as she ground herself on me. My tongue began to probe in and out of her hole.

"Yes, yes, yes yes, yes, yes," Amy changed and began to rock on my face harder. I pushed her up before she broke my nose or suffocated me. I adjusted and tugged her down a little so I could reach her clit. I sucked her nub between my lips and began to tongue kiss it.

"Oh," she whined, "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum on my twin brother's face."

I flicked at her exposed clit with my tongue and Amy gave a muffled shriek as she covered her mouth with her forearm. With a heavy shudder, Amy came in my mouth. I drank it all down as it streamed into my mouth.

Amy began to lift away from me and I brought my arms up around her and seized her hips. I pulled her back to my mouth and sucked her clit back in. I started to rapidly stroke it with tongue and Amy went wild as another orgasm tore through her. I almost couldn't keep her mounted to my face, her movement was so wild. I snaked one arm around her leg and dipped a finger into her cunt, coating it in her juices.

"Jesus, David. What are you doing to me?"

"I kept up my assault on her clit and brought my lubricated finger around her cute ass. Turnabout is, after all, fair play," I thought as I began to rub my finger around her asshole.

"Do it," Amy commanded. "Fucking do it."

My finger slid into her ass nearly effortlessly. I was two knuckles deep when Amy covered her mouth again with her forearm and shrieked into it. I wiggled my finger gently as I strummed on Amy's clit until she simply made a noise that sounded like, "Gah," as she came for a third time. Her nectar flooded my mouth this time causing me to sputter and cough.

This time, I let Amy pull away and she collapsed next to me gasping for breath. I touched her bare leg next to my head and she had a seizure like aftershock and came for a fourth time.

"You have officially out done Bridget," she gasped, referring to her girlfriend in college.

"Are you okay, sis," I asked, "Do you want to quit for the night?"

"Give me five minutes. We're not done until you've filled my womb."

I got up with a chuckled and went into the ensuite. After a little bit of cleanup, I returned to the bedroom and laid back down.

"You awake," I asked.

Amy twisted around and rolled over. Right before she engulfed my cock she simply said, "My turn."

She sucked me into her mouth until I was as hard as a diamond. Once she was satisfied with my erection she crawled up, straddled my dick, aimed, and impaled herself on me. Once I slid all the way home, she hissed and shuddered. I felt her Kegels grab and release several times before she settled.

"Number five," I asked smugly.

"You're going to brag about this for a long time, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am," I confirmed, "because my sister just came on my cock; she came for the fifth time by just lowering herself on my cock."

Amy began to gently move up and down and I pulled her into a deep kiss. She picked up her pace a little bit when she found her rhythm. Amy sat back up and growled.

"I have been waiting all week for this."

"For what," I taunted.

"For your cock."

"For my cock *where*?"

"For my brother's cock in your sister's cunt," she almost screen.

Amy began to piston up and down and I began to thrust up against her movement. There was nearly a snarl on her face and I could no longer tell if she was trying to make me cum or if she was chasing number six.

"Cum for your sister," she demanded. "I want your cum. Fill your sister with your cum."