Amy - June: Weddings & Revelations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The familiar tingle spread from my balls and I felt them tighten. My cock swelled and burst as my load painted her insides. Once my dick pulsed number six hit Amy and with a surprised gasp she collapsed on top of me leaving us both gasping for breath. Amy rolled off and we both fell asleep quickly lying next to each other. I didn't even have time to turn the light off.

I was awakened some time later by Amy shaking me.

"David? David wake up," she urged me.

"Amy? What's wrong?"

"How is your knee," she asked.

"What? What time is it," I asked confused.

"Three in the morning," she answered. "How is your knee? Does it hurt?"

"No, I feel fine," I said, "what's going on?"

"I need you to make love to me, David. Please?"

My mind was still very addled from being woken up and I questioned her, "Again?"

"Please, David. If tomorrow goes badly I don't know what will happen," Amy urged, "And I'm scared."

I rolled onto my side to be face to face with Amy and I kissed her. "It isn't going to go badly," I assured her. I didn't entirely believe myself but I wanted to calm her down.

"David, I need you."

I laid Amy on her back and gently spread her legs. I kissed her deeply as I penetrated her. We made love gently for the next half hour. It was slow, it was loving, and it was very, very satisfying. As we fell back asleep, she sighed contentedly and used my shoulder for a pillow.

Part Four

I woke up alone, as usual. Amy had woken up before me and gone down to make breakfast with Clare. The morning meal and the majority of the day was a quiet affair as we rested and contemplated what was going to happen after dinner.

I spent most of the day catching up on work until Amy knocked on my office door and told me everyone was there and it was time for dinner. I had completely lost track of time.

Clare's cooking was spectacular. If this was what she could do as a high school junior I couldn't wait to see what she did after culinary school. After we all stuffed our faces, we sat around the kitchen table and awaited one of us to start speaking.

Sophie surprised me by starting first. "There's a few things Lys and I would like to say. First, starting July 3rd I will no longer be at the hospital."

The assembled family was quite startled. "Let her finish," Lys said with a knowing smile.

"I have been invited to join a practice in town as a general practitioner. I have accepted. No more twelve-hour shifts and no more missed holidays!"

A round of congratulations swept the room. I was immensely pleased as this was something we had been hoping would happen for a long time.

Lys took over, "Rose," she said, "come March your son will have a younger cousin."

Rose looked at her for a moment before she understood. She gave a happy cheer and jumped up as best she could and gave Lys a hug. Even Bill who had been sitting fairly neutral so far was happy for Sophie and Lys. The kids were all smiles.

Finally, Bill looked at Amy and me. "Whatcha got Chief," he asked looking at me.

"Everyone knows that David and I are going to be partners in the funeral home in town, right," Amy asked.

Everyone nodded in the affirmative.

"And that we're going to live here with David, Sophie, and Lys?"

Again, everyone nodded and Bill grinned. I suspect he knew exactly what was coming next.

"Chris," I began, "do you remember what you asked me Friday night?"

"Yeah, Uncle Dave," he piped up, "I asked if you *love* loved mom."

"I didn't answer you, did I?"

"No, Uncle Dave. You didn't."

"Well," I said, "the answer is yes, Chris."

"And I *love* love him back," Amy added.

The room fell still and quiet. Everyone was looking at us.

Rose, looking from her sister and Lys to Amy and I asked, "Meaning?"

"Meaning," I said, "When Amy moves in, she won't just be moving in as my sister. She's going to be my girlfriend." I felt a little silly using that word.

You could have heard a pin drop. I braced myself for the worst.

"Daddy," Rose said, "that's...that's..."

"Yes Rose," I said, "It is incest. And it is illegal."

"That's just bullshit," Rose said, "Sure, biologically she's your sister but that's where it ends. You obviously love each other. I'm happy for both of you!"

I looked at Steve who simply said, "Well duh. I knew something was up."

"You did," Rose asked he nodded.

Bill just kept grinning at all of us. "I knew it," he said with laugh. "She got you!"

"Clare, Chris," Amy prompted her children.

Chris jumped up and down with a cheer. "Can I call you, Dad now?"

"We're not quite there yet," I said, "don't jump the gun."

Clare was the last to speak up. She looked at us thoughtfully and considered her words carefully. "I know we are supposed to all be horrified by this. I know that it is supposed to be immoral, illegal and we should condemn this relationship. But instead, all I can say is, "It is about fucking time."

"Clare! Language," Amy scolded her which just made me laugh.

"Hey wait," I said, 'Clare's right. "to the world outside this is not going to accept this. Nobody outside of this room right now should know about this. We're going to tell Amy's brothers and parents and Aunt Ellie figured it out about ten minutes after she met Amy but beyond that we keep our mouths shut. If the wrong person finds out Amy and I could go to jail."

"I don't hear anybody talking out of turn," Clare said. Everyone agreed.

"I'm counting on you, Chris," I said and he mimed zipping his mouth shut.

"We have the advantage of having two different last names with two different sets of parents as well. And we grew up in different states," I said.

"Aunt Amy's birth records will be sealed," Sophie said, "and her birth certificate will read Mr. and Mrs. Fries as her parents."

"Really," I asked.

"Yeah. Most adoptions will reissue a birth certificate to indicate the new parents. Closed adoptions such as infant adoption records get sealed," Sophie explained. "Lys and I have been looking at adoptions. I'll have to adopt our baby officially to be recognized as a parent. That's fairly normal in same sex marriages like ours."

Lys added, "It is a little fucked-up, but it makes sense if you follow the steps. Anyway, with Amy's birth certificate you'll have a pretty good shield to hide behind."

"You'd have to lie to the clerk for the marriage license," Rose concluded, "but that's easy."

"I'm sure my dad's cousin would officiate," Steve said, "He doesn't know you're siblings, he never asked who you were. He assumed you were a couple. He even said you looked great together."

"And you didn't correct him," Amy asked Steve.

"No, I uh... I figured out you two were into each other at the hospital last Sunday."

Honestly, from Amy's description of the events I was surprised that everyone in the room didn't figure it out. I looked at Amy and by her expression she was somewhere between relieved and overwhelmed. It very much mirrored how I felt. Everyone's support was everything I hoped it would be but the joint planning of my wedding that was going on was overwhelming to say the least. Especially because I hadn't even asked Amy to marry me, yet.

"Hi," I said, "over here. Look over here, please."

Everyone stopped talking and was staring at me. "Let's not put the cart before the horse," I said.

"I better be the cart and not the horse," Amy wisecracked.

I gave Amy my best "not the time," look and continued. "I haven't even asked Amy to marry me, yet."

"And I haven't said 'yes,'" Amy said, concluding with, "yet."

"Ah ha," Rose said, "you said yet. So, you are going to ask her."

"So will Rose's baby be my second cousin or my nephew," Clare asked.

"Yes," Lys answered her with a grin.

"I think we lost control of the conversation," Amy said to me.

"Yo," I shouted. "If it were simple then Amy's last name would be Drake by the end of the summer. Can we just concentrate on getting them all moved in in the next two weeks, please?"

"Will my last name be Drake," Chris asked.

"He's being awfully assumptive that Amy will want to change her name," Sophie said. "Maybe she'll want to keep her maiden name for professional reasons."

"Only if Uncle Dave adopts us, squirt," Clare answered Chris.

Great, now there were two conversations going on.

Bill, who had been silent for most of the back and forth finally spoke up, "What are you going to tell your brothers, Dave?"

Everyone's voices stopped at once and all eyes turned to me. The truth was that I hadn't given thought to Cal or Dean. But then, after I left my parents' home at 18, I rarely gave thought to Cal or Dean at all. After my mother died, I had said to Grace that I was no longer required to even be in contact with them. I did my best to maintain that decision.

After a few moments thought on Bill's question I answered, "I really hadn't given them any thought at all."

"Is that fair," Bill asked, "You've made it clear you won't hide or lie from us. Shouldn't they have the same consideration?"

"They lost the right to be included in my life a long time ago. And they'll never have the right to have any say in what I do. Ever."

"What if I want them included in my life," Amy asked. "They're my brothers, too."

"Then you can talk to them," I snapped, "excuse me a moment. I'll be back."

I got up and walked down the hall to my office. I was seeing red and I had to walk away. I understood both Bill and Amy's point but neither of them understood mine. Cal and Dean tried to run my life for years. Before that, they resented my existence. Then they're half-assed admission recently that it was because they wanted a sister and not a brother. Dean was bossy and indifferent. Cal was my first and worst bully. Did I hate my brothers? No, I did not. That would let on that I cared about them at all.

The sound of someone clearing their throat shook me from my thoughts.

"Hey man," Bill said, " I didn't mean to piss you off."

"You didn't," I sighed, "It's the two assholes."

I sat in my desk chair and Bill pulled up a chair from against the wall. "What did they do to you?"

I recounted for Bill every vile thing that Dean and Cal had done to me that I could remember, all in the name of brotherly love, of course. I admitted to Bill that I was intensely jealous of the relationship that he, Amy, and Allen had; that I was happy they were including me in that circle and I was happy to call them friends but I didn't understand how normal sibling relationships worked.

"Well yeah," he said, "I realize you don't understand sibling relations. I mean you're sleeping with our sister."

I looked at him in shock and as our eyes met, I saw the smile in them. We burst out laughing together. We laughed for several minutes and we finally had to stop to catch our breath.

"Seriously, Dave," Bill said, "Amy wants them in her life and you want Amy in yours. You're going to have to tell them."

"I know, Bill. But that doesn't mean I want to. Or that I forgive him."

"Tell you what," Bill said, "I was planning on being there when you tell Allen and my parents, I'll be there when you tell Cal and Dean, too. I'll have your back."

"I appreciate that, Bill."

"And when you do tell them, if they don't approve, I'll make sure they don't rat you out to the cops."

"That's another reason I don't want to tell them," I said, "I don't trust them."

"You don't have to Dave," he replied, "but you can trust, Amy."

"Thanks again, Bill," I said, "you're a lot smarter than you look."

We started to laugh again. "Asshole," he said. We both stood up, still laughing, and went back to the kitchen.

As we came down the hall, I was blitzed by Chris as he grabbed me in a hug.

"Don't be angry with Mom, Uncle Dave."

"I'm not," I promised Chris, "I'm mad at your Uncle Dean and Uncle Cal. They were pretty mean to me growing up." He hugged me tighter then went back to his mom.

I looked at Amy and said, "We'll tell them next Saturday. Together."

Amy's face broke out in The Smile. I knew, for this moment, I was making the right decision. Nothing bad could ever come of that smile.

"I love you," Amy said.

"I love you, too."

"Eww! Mushy stuff," Sophie and Chris said together.

Sadly, Amy and Chris had to go home but Bill hung back for a minute. He gave me a firm handshake and said, 'I like having you for a brother, Dave," he said, "but I hope to get you as a brother-in-law."

I went up to my room after that saying an early goodnight to the others. It had been a long week this past week and there was still a lot to do.

Part Five

I was up with the crack of ass on Monday morning. I went out to my R.V. hoping it would start. To my great relief, it roared to life and I was able to drive over to the mechanic.

"Been a long time, Mr. Drake," my mechanic said.

"Sure had, Harv. I need an inspection and a tune-up. Think you can do it, today?"

"For you? Sure can. It'll be ready after lunch. Feel free to hang out."

I patted my laptop bag and asked, "okay if I use your wi-fi?"

Harv game me the thumbs up and I set about getting some work done.

About an hour later my phone rang. It was J.R. Ross.

"Hey, J.R.," I answered, "what's the word?"

"Sully confirmed for Wednesday. Can you bet at your sister's around 6:00? I'll take you up to his shack. He wants to meet at 6:30."

"Shouldn't be a problem," I said, "I'll let Amy know and we'll see you then."

When I hung up, I texted Amy the info and she replied that was perfect. She asked if I'd be willing to bring Clare so she could start packing some of her stuff up and if I would be willing to haul the first load of their belongings to my place. I readily agreed and went back to work until Harv was done with the R.V.

Thankfully, the camper was in good shape. It needed a few tweaks but I was able to drive home after lunch.

Part Six

Wednesday came and Clare and I were ready to head to her mom's place. At the last minute, Sophie asked to go along; she was burning extra vacation time from the hospital before her last day.

Ten minutes from Amy's my phone rang. It was Amy. I hit the answer button.

"Yes, dear," I asked.

"Uncle Dave," it was Chris and he sounded scared, "You have to get here, fast!"

"Chris, what's wrong?

"Dad is here and he's been drinking. He's yelling at Mom."

"Has he done anything? Has he hit her?"

"No, Uncle Dave, but he's really angry."

"Call the police, Chris. We'll be there in a few minutes."

I hung up and asked Sophie to dial J.R. on my phone.

"What are you going to do, Uncle Dave," Clare was in tears.

"When we get there, I want you to get Chris and get inside. He doesn't need to see me kick his father's ass."

I pressed the accelerator down and we took off. The phone finally picked up.

"Hey son," J.R. said, "I'm almost there."

"J.R., get there as fast as you can. Amy's ex is there, drunk and causing trouble."

"Are you looking to do something stupid, David," he asked.

"That depends on which one of us gets there first, J.R." I hung up.

I made it to Amy's in just under five minutes. I got out of the Jeep as soon as it was in park and I went up the walk in three strides. Christopher was screaming his head off at Amy. Right as I got close the motherfucker slapped Amy.

"Hey," I yelled, "Asshole!"

Christopher spun around and looked at me with a stunned expression. His eyes showed recognition.

"YOU! You're the fucker from the slut's drawings," he roared. "You have been fucking my wife!"

Christopher caught me with a sucker punch to the jaw, staggering me. Clare jumped on her father yelling at him to leave us all the hell alone. Christopher grabbed her and shoved her down, making her land ass-first on the steps. She yelped in pain.

I reached out and grabbed Christopher by the back of his head and bounced it off the porch post. He made a "urk," sound and sat down hard with a dazed look on his face. I was winding up for a kick to his jaw when I heard two cars pull up, so I pulled the kick and backed off.

Christopher stumbled to his feet and balled his fists up. He was getting ready to throw another punch when J.R. called out, "Son, unless you want to be twitching like a fish you'll think twice."

Christopher turned around to see J.R. and one of his deputies standing on the walk with a taser pointing at him. "You're move motherfucker," I taunted. I really wanted to watch him flop but he backed off.

"Cuff the dumb son of a bitch, Clem," J.R. said to his man.

"Yes sir," the deputy responded and put the bracelets on Christopher and sat his ass down again. Sophie came running up the walk behind J.R. and Clem.

J.R. looked at Sophie, "See to your family, Dr. Drake."

I motioned Sophie to check on Clare and Amy. Yeah, I was likely going to have a bruised jaw but I wasn't important. J.R. grabbed me by the arm and pulled me to the side.

"David, I'm going to have to detain you, too. All I saw was you knock him on his ass."

Fuck. Well, it was worth a night in jail.

"Sheriff," Chris said timidly, "here." Chris handed J.R. his mom's phone.

J.R. watched the video that was queued up. Chris had videoed the entire confrontation.

"I take that back, son," J.R. smiled, "It was self-defense. He attacked the three of you."

Sophie checked Clare, Amy, and I and pronounced us bruised but okay. J.R. asked us if we wanted to press charges. Amy immediately said, "no," as did Clare.

"Give me a minute with him, J.R."

J.R. nodded and I knelt down next to Christopher.

"I'm going to sue the shit out of you, fucker," he said.

Deputy Clem barked laughter, "Go ahead. Sue him. You attacked his girl, him, and her kid. And you were dumb enough to punch the son of New York's most popular Attorney General. Let's see how this works for you."

Christopher turned a shade of pale green that I very much enjoyed.

I looked Christopher dead in the eye, "You're going to jail, asshole, but if you listen closely, I may not press charges. Ready to listen?"

He nodded.

"You're right," I whispered, "I am fucking your ex-wife. She's mine, now and so are your kids. I'll be married to her by the new year. I'm going to adopt those kids and you're not going to fight it. Got it? And if I ever see you again, J.R. won't be there to save you."

"They're not my kids. I see it now. They're yours. You look just like them. You can fucking have them all."

"Just don't forget," I said, "you fight us on this and I'll make sure you go to jail. Won't that be great for your funeral director license? And I've got enough lawyers to make sure I get what I want, anyway. They're *MY* family now."

"I said you can fucking have them," he spat.

I stood up and went over to J.R. "I'm not pressing charges."

"Don't matter," J.R. said. "asshole has priors. He's done this before and we saw the attack. He's going to jail."

"He's done this before," I looked at Amy. She nodded but wouldn't look me in the eyes.

Clem drug Christopher over to his cruiser and they drove off.

"What did you say to dad," Chris asked.

"That your last name will be the same as mine by spring."

Chris broke out into a wide grin. I put my finger to my lips in a shush gesture and I pointed to J.R. Chris nodded and went inside.

"I think I should stay with the kids," Amy said, "why don't you and Sophie go to meet Sully?"

"Are you sure," I asked, "What if you have questions that I don't ask?"

"Then I'll find a way to ask them, or we can go for another visit. I just don't think I should leave the kids alone after..." she said with a shrug.

"Mom," Clare said, "this is too important. We'll be fine. Sophie is here and she'll help us pack. You go with Uncle Dave and the sheriff."

"Come on, Amy," I said, "Sophie has this. Let's go find out what the fuck our grandfather was thinking."