Amy Learns Control

Story Info
An older woman finds her calling.
6k words
4.69
18.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual disclaimers. Everyone engaging in sex acts is over 18. There is no COVID or STD's in my happy little world.

*

Amy walked slowly through the parking lot with her head down. She felt drained, as she did after every meeting with the lawyers and her soon to be ex. She wondered why life had to be so complicated. Derek had freely admitted to cheating on her with Wendy, his 24-year-old personal assistant. He still wanted half of everything, including her 401k. He had taken half a million out of his pension to buy his tootsie a townhouse and had it put in her name hoping that her lawyer wouldn't find out about it.

Her lawyer had found the transaction and was suing to get half of that valuable asset. She and Derek had gotten into a shouting match over that and a dozen other things. Derek had finally screamed at her that if she weren't such a cold unfeeling frigid cunt, he would maybe have a little sympathy. As it was, he thought he deserved half of her pension just for having had to endure her for thirty years.

That was hard to take when you were forty-eight. They hadn't had children, in the beginning that had bothered them both. As their careers took off it became less of an issue. The last ten years she could count on two hands the number of times they had had sex. It wasn't like she had let herself go or anything like that, neither of them had really. She only weighed 120 pounds; she had been 110 when they married.

The reasons they didn't have sex more regularly were not really clear to her. It wasn't that she didn't still get horny, she did. It just seemed easier, or less hassle maybe, to run a warm bath and use her dildo to get the release she needed.

Derek had been cheating for over twenty years. He was always discreet; they were hookers or women he met at the out of state medical conventions he attended four times a year. None of that really upset her. They were one-night stands with no strings attached. It kept her from having to put up with his inept lovemaking. He was a vigorous lover, no, a vigorous fucker, but he never saw to her needs, only his own. Her attitude toward his cheating changed when his PA got her hooks in him.

Amy sighed as she pulled into the driveway, nearly crying when she realized that this was going to be her life now. Coming home to a dark, empty house, a frozen dinner and a bottle of wine.

After heating and eating her pretty much tasteless frozen Chicken Alfredo Deluxe Dinner, she started thinking about going out this weekend. She just had to get out of the house. The problem was, she didn't want to go to any of the places she was familiar with, in case Derek and Tootsie were there. The wounds were a little too fresh for that.

She got on her laptop and searched for nightclubs in the area. She found several but rejected them all as being for a much younger crowd. Then an ad for a place called Cuffs caught her eye. She clicked on their website. It was a pretty plain home page. It stated that it was a club for discriminating adults with an open mind. Intrigued, she wanted to know more. They required a membership to learn more, she used one of her anonymous throwaway email accounts.

After supplying a low balance debit card and agreeing to a $6.95 per month fee she was accepted. Then she had to read and click on four different terms of agreement statements before she was allowed access. She wasn't sure if what she was seeing was real at first. The pictures seemed to show people being restrained, whipped, humiliated and OMG, having sex right in front of others. In fact, it seemed there was an audience watching most of these depraved scenes.

She was uneasy at first as she scrolled through the pictures, then she came to one of a young man standing in stocks. His ass was being beaten by an older woman in leathers. She had some sort of leather whip with many tails and was using it to redden his ass. She wondered why he would want someone to do this to him, then she noticed he had a huge erection. There was a GIF attached and when clicked on it showed the woman jacking the man's cock wearing elbow length black latex gloves. The next one showed her holding him by the hair and forcing him to eat the gloveful of cum she had milked out of him.

Amy bookmarked the site then logged off. After opening her second bottle of wine she went to her bedroom and stripped off her clothes. As the bath began to fill, she thought about the images she had seen. They both excited and repelled her. The warm water helped her relax and order the thoughts running around her head. Amy analyzed what excited her about the images she had seen. She realized the pics she related most to were the ones that showed people being abused. It aroused her when she thought about using a paddle or a whip on a helpless victim. Picking up the dildo she kept handy on the rim of the tub she ran it slowly along her labia before inserting it in her vagina.

She closed her eyes and called up her favorite fantasy of a handsome, younger man crawling between her legs while they laid on a secluded beach. It soon morphed into her standing in a dungeon wearing a black leather bustier. She was pulling a frightened looking, naked young man toward her pussy by the chain and collar around his neck. She came as soon as the man touched his tongue to her protruding lips.

She could not remember the last time she orgasmed like that. It was so intense it was nearly painful. She left the dildo in her still twitching sex as she calmed down and thought about why she had conjured up a scenario like that. It took a long time to recover before pulling the toy out and shakily climbing out of the tub to complete her nightly ritual.

It was hard to concentrate the next day at work. It seemed like all she could think about was going to the Cuffs website and learning more. On her way home that evening she stopped for Chinese takeout and ate it sitting in front of her computer. Scrolling through pictures that she had found somewhat disturbing last night, but now somehow seemed, what? Normal wasn't the word, perhaps acceptable described her feelings about them now. If she was being honest, erotic came closer to the truth.

After going through all the pics on the Junior Member portion of the site she clicked on the VIP option and found they wanted another $24.95 a month for access. She entered the card info without a thought. She was taken not only to a new portal, but to a whole new world.

She saw men and women of all ages and colors using things she had never known existed. There were so many devices for positioning and restraining victims she lost count of them.

She did not know the names for most of these things but, surprising herself, was eager to find out. There was a box to click to be taken to a shopping area that should provide some answers for her.

The site was a good one. Not only did it list the item, but it included a pic of that product being used. She searched under whips and soon found the one that was in that first pic that made her want to stay and see more. It was called a cat, or a cat o' nine tails, or simply a flogger. She clicked on the GIF of a woman using it on another woman. She sat staring at the five second clip for a long time before she snapped out of it, only to find her hand up her skirt and her fingers rubbing her wet panties.

Somewhat embarrassed, she actually looked around to see if anyone had caught her. She giggled and shook her head at her behavior. She was tempted to purchase a flogger but then wondered who she would use it on. She looked further and found a flogger with longer tails for self-flagellation. She wasn't keen on the idea of using it on herself and moved on.

After browsing through the store for two hours she had only one thing in her cart. It was a set of three metal butt plugs with heart shaped emerald colored stones. She thought these would be fun to wear while in the tub. Then she had the wicked thought that it might be fun to wear one at work. She ordered them and went to bed. She used her fingers to quickly reach an orgasm then fell asleep smiling.

The plugs were waiting in her mailbox two days later. She nearly cut herself opening the box she was shaking so from anticipation. Each of them was in its own black velvet drawstring bag. She took them out and lined them up for inspection. She was surprised at how heavy even the smallest was. It was about an inch in diameter and it was the one she would start with tonight.

As she was filling the tub, she found some vaseline and coated the plug and put a dab on her pucker. She reached around and slowly inserted the plug in her butt. It hurt just a little as it reached its widest point but the feeling of her ass sucking it in all the way to the gem was exquisite. She stood and moved around a bit. She found that she was clenching her cheeks tightly to prevent the plug from slipping out. She forced herself to relax. After realizing the plug was not going to fall out, she started to enjoy the feeling. It felt a little strange, but very exciting too.

When she sat down in the tub she moaned as she felt the plug hit the bottom of the tub and push hard on her butthole. Using her arms and heels, she raised her butt off the bottom then let herself fall back down. A lot of sensations happened at once. She heard the jewel hit the hard bottom of the tub as she felt her asshole clench on the plug's stem and the feeling of the plug pushing against the wall of her pussy.

She did the raise and drop a few more times then got out of the tub. She had thought the small plug would be enough for tonight but the feelings the small one produced in her made her want to try a bigger plug.

She bypassed the middle size plug and went right to the largest one. This one was nearly two inches in diameter. She greased it up and put one foot on the toilet like she had always done when inserting a tampon. She couldn't get enough leverage to force it in. She was growing frustrated, then smiling, she got back in the tub. She held the plug vertical, aimed it at her pucker then sat down on it. She had to put her entire weight on it before her sphincter finally relaxed and accepted the large plug. She felt that same suction feeling of her asshole closing on the small stem of the plug. She raised herself up and screamed out loud when she felt the jolt in her pussy and ass when she sat down hard on the plug.

With shaking hands, she put her dildo at the entrance of her vagina. She grunted at the tightness of her pussy caused by the plug in her ass. When she had it pushed in so that it was against her cervix, she squeezed all the muscles in her groin and did the drop. The plug and dildo hit the tub bottom causing her both pleasure and a little pain. She shuddered and started shaking, laughing hysterically at the thought of shaking all the water out of the tub.

Her hand flew to her clit and she rubbed furiously to maintain her orgasm. Whenever the feelings started to subside, she bounced her butt up and down a few times and started coming all over again. She felt herself really letting go and lifted her hips out of the water. After pulling the dildo from her pussy she held her labia open with one hand while using the other to slap her vagina until she started spraying. The fluid shot out three feet before hitting the far wall of the tub enclosure and running down the wall and into the tub.

Amy's legs wouldn't hold her up any longer and she sank back into the tub. None of her muscles seemed to work and she wasn't able to hold her head out of the water. She thought for a moment she might drown in the tub. It felt so good she wouldn't have cared about dying right then and there. When she recovered, she climbed out, pulling on a robe after wrapping her head in a towel.

She went on the Cuffs site every night and by the weekend had convinced herself to go to the club in person.

Saturday evening, she drank most of a bottle of wine then called for an Uber. She had him drop her a block away from Cuffs and she walked the final block. She spoke into the intercom, giving her club name and password. She heard the solenoid buzz and pushed the heavy door open. She could hear the thumping beat of the music now and followed the sound to a bar with a large dance floor adjacent.

Amy looked around and saw a small table free and took a seat. When the waitress came for her drink order she smiled in approval of her uniform. She wore a black fish net body stocking with a tiny G string and no bra. She had on a dog collar with the leash draped over her arm. Her legs were encased in thigh high black leather boots. Amy ordered a white wine, the waitress smiled and moved to the next table.

When the wine was delivered the waitress explained that she had started a tab for her. When she paid, she would be given a receipt to show the doorman in order to leave. She told the waitress she had not seen a doorman on her way in.

The waitress smiled and pointed to the rear of the room. Amy could see a cashier's booth and an exit sign. She smiled her understanding at the waitress and took a sip of her wine.

This didn't appear to be any different than any other dance club and she wondered if she was in the right place. She turned her head and looked behind her and did a double take when she saw the couple at the table behind her fucking. What had caused the second look was that the woman was wearing a strap on and really going to town on a short Indian man bent over the table. No one else seemed to be paying any attention to them. As her eyes became accustomed to the strobe and flashing lights, she was able to see the other patrons in the room. She saw several sex acts being performed right out in the open.

She didn't see any of the activity she was here for and was disappointed.

When the waitress came by with another wine she casually asked, "So this place is called Cuffs right?"

Frowning the waitress said, "Yes, it is why do...oh, I get it. What you are looking for is through that door next to the bar. You have to be a VIP member to get in."

Amy smiled saying, "I am a VIP member, thanks."

"Is this your first time here?" she asked.

"Yes, it is, do I seem that out of place, miss?"

"No, not at all, and it's Pam. I didn't know it was your first time. VIP first timers are guests of Cuffs and are not charged for drinks. I'll take care of your tab for you and get you a wrist band."

When Pam came back with her wrist band Amy gave her forty dollars as a tip.

Pam told her that it wasn't necessary, management gave them a generous tip for making sure first timers had a good time.

"I was a cocktail waitress in college, I know how hard the job is so take it."

Pam smiled and said, "Thanks. I move into the other room in an hour, I'll look for you."

Amy finished her wine and made her way to the side room. She was greeted by a smartly dressed young man who handed her a tablet. She input her username and password and hit enter. A small green light appeared on the door lock and the smiling man held the door open for her.

She entered and found herself in a smaller bar with an area of tables and booths. There were four corridors leading off the bar. She took a seat at the bar and when the bartender saw her wristband, he came over to take her order.

When he delivered her wine he said, "I have told a hostess you are here. I'm sure she will be with you in a moment."

A minute later a stunning redhead wearing thigh highs, ballet flats and a smile greeted her warmly.

"Hello, I'm Lucinda. I will be your tour guide this evening. As you can see there are four corridors, each of the corridors contains several rooms. Some are private and can be reserved for a more intimate experience. Others are communal, anyone can wander in and out as the mood strikes them. We try to keep our disciplines grouped together as much as possible. I can see I've lost you."

"Just a little," Amy agreed. "What do you mean by disciplines?"

"OK, excellent question. This first corridor contains dungeons that cater to mechanical devices such as powered dildos, Sybians, automated whipping machines, Hitachi vibrators and that sort of thing.

The second corridor has passive restraint equipment like stocks, pommels and horses, crosses, exes, kennels and all that.

Next, we have the active restraints corridor: chains, swings, gags, anal hooks, leg spreaders, fiddles, rope gear and more.

Last, but certainly not least we have the pain corridor: whipping, caning, bamboo rods, nipple clamps, needles, tongue clamps, candle wax among others."

"My god," Amy said softly, "How many rooms in the pain corridor?"

"We have twelve, four are private. Friday and Saturday the rooms are quite busy. During the week maybe only three or four of the rooms are in use in this corridor. Maybe only ten in all the corridors," Lucinda explained.

"And how much does it cost to participate in the activities?" Amy asked.

"First of all, you do realize that just watching is free right?" Amy nodded and Lucinda went on, "It is one hundred dollars per session. If you are going to participate more than three times per month, it's better to go with the monthly three hundred fifty dollar fee."

"I don't know if this is going to be for me or not. I think I will just watch tonight, to get a feel for what I might enjoy," Amy told her.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. You misunderstood, this first night anything you want to try is free. You have free rein to inflict or have inflicted on you anything you desire."

"Oh my god," moaned Amy, "whipping, I want to whip someone I think."

Lucinda smiled widely, "I knew you were a Dom as soon as I saw you. Mistress Amy will you please follow your humble servant. We will try to find you a slave worthy of your attentions."

Amy nodded and gestured for Lucinda to lead the way. When the beautiful woman turned Amy saw her back was a mass of red and purple stripes. They went from her neck to her legs where the bruises disappeared under the dark stockings.

Amy couldn't stop herself and blurted, "God, doesn't that hurt?"

Lucinda stopped and looked at her over her shoulder and smiling said, "Oh yes, it hurts so delectably. They were delivered by a special client that paid me fifteen thousand dollars. The fool didn't understand I would have paid him for treating me so well."

"I don't think I could deliver that kind of punishment on anyone," Amy told her.

Lucinda smirked saying, "That's because you've never hit anyone before, have you?"

"No, I haven't. That's why I'm here now. I have dreams about whipping someone, I want to see what it's all about," she explained.

"So, this is about control then." Lucinda stated. "Or possibly revenge? What does this person look like in your dreams?"

"He is a young, frightened looking college boy, maybe twenty or so."

"Ah, you are getting divorced then," she said nodding.

"How did you know that? From my dreams?" Amy asked wide eyed.

"Yes, of course, our subconscious dictates our dreams. You met when you were the age of the man you want to whip. You must feel like humiliating your ex-husband, but don't know how."

Amy laughed, "I wish I had known you six months ago I could have saved a fortune on analysis."

Lucinda joined in the laughter then said, "I have a young man down the hall that needs to be humiliated by his mommy, could you do that?"

"You mean yell at him like a disapproving mother would?" she asked frowning.

"Yes, but even more. He is a young, successful man, somewhere around twenty-five, I think. But he needs to be told he is worthless and weak, that he will never amount to anything."

"Do I get to use a flogger on him?" she asked, her breath coming quicker.

"At first yes, but he is a veteran of sessions like this, he will ask for the cane before long. He will want you to leave stripes on his ass. He only wants them to be red, not purple like mine. It will be a good test of your discipline and skill. Remember, you must have the discipline to not get carried away. You must be in control at all times. If your subbie knows you won't go crazy, they will let you go much further than if they are afraid of you."

12