All Comments on 'Amy Learns Control'

by oldtruckdriver

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean409over 2 years ago

Beautiful, I hope there are further adventures. She should have made him lick his come off the table!! Can't wait to see what she does next!!!!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 2 years ago

Very original, well done! Hope to see more!

MsCarolMsCarolover 2 years ago

Oh what an absolutely wonderful story!!! Please follow this up with more adventures of Amy and the Cuffs Club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting premise.

But, for my taste, too much stress on the beating followed by more humiliation.

He came. But no erotic leading up to the explosion. No real indication he was getting excited by what was happening. And no real indication she was getting sexually excited, how, and why.

So she ended up with $10K. So what?

Three stars.

Godfather8965Godfather8965over 2 years ago

Loved it. Great story, can’t wait for the next chapter of Miss Amy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

Submisky35Submisky35over 2 years ago

Great, well-written story. Nice introduction to Amy and the her introduction to the Cuff Club. I found the amount of "tip" the members were given rather outlandish, but otherwise the story seem believable. I hope the further adventures of Amy at the Cuff Club will follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I'm on to your second story in this series.

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

Loved it. Laid out quite nicely .Perhaps future chapters will involve the subs view .

Gym52Gym524 months ago

A great story, not to my usual taste, as it involves femdom rather than male dom, but I enjoyed the concept of this Cuffs club and it could easily convert to stories either from the dom or sub point of view.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous