Amy Loves Money Pt. 01

Story Info
Young couple, Tom and Amy, fall in love and experiment.
6.5k words
3.22
10.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events of this story are based on true events however all names are changed for the privacy of all parties involved

-----------

Amy Loves Money - Part 1:

"Heyyyy Tom. I hope you don't mind, I met a new friend a few minutes ago and told her to come meet up with you at Meadows Pub." My friend Layla excitedly proposed over the phone.

"Uh, sure that seems fine. Who is he?" I was expecting it to be another boyfriend she wanted me to meet.

"Her name is Amy, but you have to promise not to fall in love with her, I can't have another friend of mine falling for you yet again." She said with a repremansive tone. Shocker. Didn't expect a girl.

"Haha! Okay, sure, I promise. See you soon!"

That was a lie

I hung up with Layla, not knowing who she was about to introduce me to would become my future wife.

Layla was a great recent friend. Her and I met earlier this year and oh man, did I have the hots for her. She was 22, a 5' 10" tall fiery red head with slender yet perky figure. However many advances I made with her, she was only ever interested in just being friends as I wasn't her type. Layla's 'type' was older guys with money. Layla was a charming airhead with a lot of potential to be a creative, however she made her living as a stripper, specifically a lap dancer as she danced at a special type of strip club that was geared towards finance guys meeting the 'girl next door' type of girls. They'd just flirt and do very hands on lap dances at that club called GND. So no stages, no poles, just girls, couches and private rooms, where the very imaginable activities that would happen in a private room like this, would happen.

I had dated Layla's neighbor for a bit, as well as a coworker of hers. This is why she made me agree to her disclaimer that I couldn't fall in love with her new friend.

Already three beers in, wondering already what was taking Layla so long, I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder.

I spun around in my bar stool to see Layla, looking hot as ever in a tight black, sleeveless cotton dress.

"Hey Layla, you're finally here!"

"I know, I'm sorryyy I took so long, Amy and I spent a while chatting on the walk over.... Oh, Tom, of course, this is Amy..." Layla motioned towards this other girl.

My attention turned to my left to see behind Layla, a stunning little hipster girl with immediately eye catching perky tits.

"Hi, I'm Amy! I heard only great things about you on the way over!"

Amy was immediately to me what one would describe as eye candy. She had these incredible small green eyes behind big hipster frames. A dyed red mod hair cut, to match her adorable face shape. She was wearing a complimentary yellow dress that on most other girls would look boxy, but her figure made it just so busty. Busty was an understatement. Amy was likely 100lbs tops, and I swear most of that was tits. I don't think I ever seen such perky tits outside of a porno, if that. Her legs were so long, toned and smooth. Man, this girl was hot.

"Well hey, I'm Tom." We sort of hung there just looking in each others eyes for a minute, so excited to have just met. "It's really a pleasure" I said, breaking the silence.

----------

Well as the drinks flew by, our sexual tension grew. From locking eyes, touching hands, to a hand on each other's leg, to sneaking off to kiss, and eventually back to the guest room that my friend Jeff let me crash in while I was between apartments.

We got into the room late, and in a lustful rush, started peeling off each others clothes.

As Amy's top came off I thought to myself "You did it man, you really pulled a chick with perfect tits. The kid in you would be proud, Tom!" These titties were so plump and proud. Her small nipples located in the exact right spot. So soft and so much fun to maul as we swapped spit.

"Oh my god I'm so embarrassed. I never go home with someone the night I met them. Do you do this with every girl?" Amy asked, looking for some reassurance that I wasn't a player.

"Honestly no, I have before, but this isn't common for me at all." I said as I resumed twisting our tongues and holding Amy by the small of her back. "I don't know, there's something so irresistible about you, how could we not go home together"

"I feel the same way." Amy confirmed as she started taking down my jeans at the edge of the bed. I found my opportunity to ask.

"Oh man, would you... you know, blow me?" Head is my favorite sexual act ever.

"Hehe.... Sure... although I warn you I don't have a lot of experience giving blowjobs...." Amy flirted.

"It's okay, I'll show you what I like." I assured her. She then proceeded to kiss my 7" shaft all over.

"Like this?" She sheepishly asked, looking for some sort of direction.

"Umm, try opening your mouth, I'll show you" I then grabbed by the hair and pushed the back of her head fully down on my cock.

"Gluuuuuuuuuuck, MMMMMMMPH"

I stared using her head as a personal fuck toy with one hand as I fondled her perfect tits.

Amy pulled back gasping for air. "Oooooh wow. Okay... I think I can get the hang of this! Try again?"

I didn't need to be asked twice as I resumed fucking her tiny mouth. Lipstick smeared on my cock and masquera rolled down her beautiful face through her tears of effort.

"Fuck, I want to be inside you." I moaned.

"Mmmmfmmmm...." She pulled my cock out from her mouth. *POP* "Do you have a condom?" I love the sound of a beautiful girl's lips coming off my cock.

"Uh.... Yes, yeah, in my bag I think? Are you... not on birth control?" I had to check, rubbers suck and if I didn't have to wrap it up, I wouldn't have.

"Sorry darling, no I'm not. Grab it, quick!"

I ran to my bag and found the pack of unopened condoms I carry around with me, just in case. I tore one open as fast as I could and dove back onto the bed. Pinning Amy down on her back.

We made out furiously and looked in each other's eyes with much passion. My kisses began to trail down her petite body down to her hips. As I stated to pull her cute panties down and kiss the top of her shaven pussy, she stopped me.

"Wait, I actually really don't like that."

"What?" I was shocked.

"I just, I don't like it. Do you mind coming back here and putting it in me?"

"Haha. Okay, not at all."

My cock still stiff as all hell, pressed up against her. Amy was tighter than she appeared she would be, and that's saying something. Being so wet, I was able to squeeze into her in a few slow and steady pumps before I picked up full speed and her legs wrapped around my back. Our lips never stopped smacking as I repeatedly thrust into her.... This went on for what felt like forever before I blurted out

"FUUUUCK, I'm about to.... Ugh quick get on your knees"

"Wait what??"

"I'm going to cum on your face, quick flip over!"

Amy awkwardly scurried out from under me and hastily landed back in the position she was just face fucked in. I simultaneously ripped off the condom and as I was spinning around to be able to bust on her beautiful face, I already started spraying the bed in ropes of my cum.

Amy not knowing what to do put her mouth quickly put it on and off my cock and eventually just sat back and giggled as my cum went from landing on the sheets, to her tits, lips and finally hair.

We fell back sweaty and exhausted.... Then began round two, followed by round three, and so on....

--------------

To summarize, we ended up falling for each other that evening. We had a drunken first hookup, and the next morning when she called a car, she, like a dork blurted out "I love you". Needless to say I was hooked on Amy.

Fast forward a few months after the night we met. Our young and broke asses were madly in love and living together in a tiny bedroom rented out from an older gentleman, Gregg, who minded his business. Amy and I didn't have much to our name but we both did our best to pay the bills and still have some spending money. Living in the city wasn't cheap.

Well, it's fair to say I was doing a little better financially as I was a carpenter with semi-steady work. Amy on the other hand was working at a second hand retail store and she wasn't thrilled with her income. This was a major stressor on our relationship.

On the side, because Amy was so damn good looking, she aspired to be a model. She didn't have much professional experience but she did have an Instagram full of amateur portraits of her. It wasn't uncommon for photographers to stop her on the street and ask to take pictures of her, or have local photographers reach out about photo shoots. Sometimes she made $100 here and there for these and this was supplemental income that she also prided herself on. She loved getting paid for being beautiful.

------------

Continuing our story, Amy had met a really charming woman a bit older than her while at work, Sarah. She was sort of a role model to Amy due to her successful modeling career as well as her exquisite taste in fine wines accompanied by the bank account to back her taste.

While out for a few drinks without me around, Sarah planted a seed that forever changed the direction of our relationship.

"Amy, you know darling, you are far too good looking to be working retail still! What is up with that?" Sarah intrusively questioned.

"Oh, well... you know I'm new to the city still, and as much as I try I haven't gotten a manger or anything to help with my modeling. I feel really stuck... but I do love working retail! I get to take home so many outfits and I have very cool customers as well!" Amy defended.

Sarah looked as though a lightbulb went off in her head as she said "Darling, I have an idea. I have this friend of my husband, Daman. Daman is so sweet, you would LOVE him, I have to introduce you two! I'll reach out right now, I do not know how I did not have this idea before!"

Sarah was moving so fast on her own plan, but Amy interjected as she was texting "Oh, who? Who is Daman? Wait why are you texting him?"

"Amy, listen. Daman is a very successful financial advisor and investor. He can give you loads of tips on investing your money, plus he's a hobby photographer who loves to do photo shoots. I'm sure he would pay too! He's a VERY generous man, you know!" Sarah's tone was very sincere but clearly there was an elephant in the room.

"Oh my gosh, Sarah! You know I have a boyfriend, right? Tom and I are madly in love, I understand doing a shoot but you sound like you're insisting I date this guy?"

Sarah gave Amy a very nurturing look as she replied "No! Of course I wouldn't suggest anything of the sort. But, Amy, Daman is a very generous man, and he has a lot of good advice. I think you should meet him for coffee and just talk! He doesn't drink and he is not an aggressive man. Besides, I already sent him your insta, and he said he's free to meet you tomorrow!"

Amy was taken back "Tomorrow? Oh, well, if you insist.... But wait, no, what's Tom going to think if I'm going to meet with a guy?" Amy clearly seemed nervous and panicked.

"Amy, darling. Just tell him you're going to meet a friend! He'll think it's you and me doing a part two of our little evening. It's okay, this is for YOU!" she emphasized. "Remember, you're much too beautiful to be working retail. THIS is your out! Or the start of one at least"

-----------------

I was just getting off work, walking back to the apartment was a breeze, and it had a handful of distracting dive bars to pop in on the way.

I got a text from Amy: Hi babe. I'm gonna link with a friend of mine after work. I'll see you at home. Ok?

I replied: Of course, love. You girls have fun!

Amy: I love you.

Well, I guess I might as well call up Paul for a few drinks! So I did just that and Paul and I had another tipsy evening at Meadows. Paul was my best friend since high school, him and I have had our own share of ups and down, but that guy was my right hand man, and he sure knew how to throw them back!

------------------

Meanwhile, Amy walks into an adorable tea shop, not all that far from her apartment. Waiting for her, seated at a window side table, was Mr. Tall, Dark and Handsome. Aka Daman.

"You must be, Amy." He got up to greet her, placing one of his hands on her lower waist gently, and yet firmly, while he went in for a kiss on her cheek. "I'm very glad to meet you, Sarah said only amazing things about you."

"Oh, golly, well.... Yes, and likewise! Sarah had so much good to say about you as well" Amy blushed. Daman was far more charming than Sarah could have explained. Not to mention he was well dressed. Every article of clothing on him was well over what Amy or Tom made in a few paychecks.

On the flip side, Amy was dolled up herself. It was spring time, and a very nice evening, so Amy wore a tight pink shirt that was so soft, it offered no support to her big perky tits. Her nipples were poking through the soft pink fabric so much one would crash a car just rubbernecking her. From the waist down she had a floral skirt that went just to her knees, and of course heels. Amy loved being dolled up in heels. These ones offered a lot of lift and made Amy's tight ass perk up in all the right ways, as well toned her long velvety legs. She clearly was dressed to impress.

"Please, come take a seat." Daman beckoned her over to the table. Clearly this was a popular date spot attuned to influencers who want to be photographed in the window.

As time flew by, Amy was swooned by this charming man. They spoke about life, work, and Amy's desires in life. Daman entertained Amy until he found the best moment to proposition her for what he really wanted.

"Amy, I've very much enjoyed our evening together. I think you're exactly what I'm looking for."

Amy sipped her tea, flattered and adorned. As she put the tea cup down she asked "Perfect for what exactly?"

"I travel a lot, Amy. I have an apartment, here and in Miami. As well Dubai. Life keeps me on the move so much it's hard to maintain a relationship. I'd love to be able to take care of you, spoil you, treat you as you deserve to be treated."

Amy didn't quite understand as she responded. "Oh Daman, you're so sweet. But I have a boyfriend who I love very much."

Daman glossed over her response, doubling down on his proposition. "Amy, I'm not looking for a girlfriend. I'm looking for a Sugar Baby."

"A what?"

"A friend. One I can spend quality time with, take care of. I want to make memories with you and know when I come back to this city I have someone who will come spend time with me. Someone I can take out to nice dinners and gift beautiful clothes to"

Amy realized what he meant... Layla had been in involved with men that had done the same for her. What had she gotten herself into.

"Daman... I don't know what to-

------------------

Stumbling down the street from Meadows, I was headed home slowly but surely. Headphones blasting in my ears, and cigarette in mouth, I was in a good mood having gotten properly drunk with Paul.

A few blocks from the apartment and I took a detour. Amy wouldn't be home for a bit longer I expected, so might as well stop by another bar for a night cap I thought. There was this spot, 'The Basement', my friends told me about that I had never tried. Apparently cheap drinks and hot bartenders. So I decided to head there.

As I looked up from my phone, having just put on another favorite song, I saw this gorgeous girl sitting in the window of what appeared to be a coffee shop. Wow she had a rack on her, nipples poking through her tiny top too. Then I thought to myself "That looks a lot like, wait a minute....?"

I walked past and then back tracked and stared directly into the window. That was Amy with some random dude? What the fuck is going on?

BANG BANG BANG

I knocked on the window distributing everyone in the cafe. Amy locked eyes with me and jumped out of her seat. She ran out the door to me.

"Tom! What are you doing here?"

"What the fuck am I doing here??? What the fuck are you doing here?" It was clearly the drinks but I went in hostile and fully accusational.

Then this guy, who I had never met or heard of before, calmly walks out the cafe and has the nerve to introduce himself.

"Hi, you must be Amy's boyfriend?" Daman side eyes Amy as he greeted me.

"Yeah, I am. Who the fuck are you?" I rejected his sincerity like a frazzled lunatic.

"I'm Daman. I-

"I don't give a fuck. Amy what the fuck are you doing? You know what, I don't give a fuck. You want to cheat? Go ahead have fun with this jackass, I'm not dealing with this shit" I started walking away yelling obscenities.

"Tom! Wait!!!" Amy started chasing after me teary eyed. "Daman, I'm sorry, he's not normally like this"

Daman calmly waved goodbye to her. Unfazed by the dramatic dispute.

I hailed a taxi and got in. I was going to go back to Jeff's guest room because fuck if I was going back to our shitty little apartment to wait for that cheating bitch to come home.

Before I realized it the passenger door of the other side of the car opened and Amy jumped in crying her eyes out.

"Tom please, listen to me. It's not what you think!" She pleaded.

"You said you were going out with Sarah? Who the fuck is that?" I insisted she was a liar and I had all the proof to back up my drunken decisions making that I needed.

"I didn't say I was going out with Sarah. But yes he's Sarah's friend. She wanted me to meet him to talk about career opportunities! He's really smart and well connected! Please Tom, listen to me!"

"Fuck that! You were on a date, and you got CAUGHT. And NOW, you're covering your tracks. Forget this shit I'm walking. Sir, sorry for the inconvenience!" I opened the cab door as it was driving and the driver breaked fast.

"What the fuck is the matter with you man?" The driver barked at me in a heavy accent.

I got out and slammed the taxi door. Drunkenly walking through the city to my friend Jeff's....

---------------

About a month later. I had really festered in my shitty decision making. I missed Amy tremendously and reached out for a second chance. Well she took me back, and my young and naive ass doubled down on rekindling a messy breakup, by proposing to Amy.

She said yes. So our broke and dumb in love selves had a small wedding at city hall without any family involved. Just Jeff and Layla attended. It was a very naive decision getting married to someone I had only been with less than a year, but I was in love and thought eloping would fix all of our problems.

---------------

Around another month later, we were naked in bed. After a few rounds of making love on a Saturday morning, Amy turned to me. I could feel the tension in her voice as she asked.

"Tom, I have to tell you something."

"What's up, baby?" I asked.

"You know that modeling gig in Miami I told you was coming up soon? Well, I know you're going to hate this. But it's with Daman... he set it up for me back when we were broken up." She clearly was embarrassed and nervous.

"Ummm, what are you saying? This rich older dude who clearly wants to fuck you is taking you to Miami take pictures?" I was immediately frustrated and confused by this.

Amy sighed. "Tom, he's not that much older, he's only 32. Also, he's not trying to fuck me, he's trying to help me!" She tried reframing my picture of Daman, but whatever she said didn't help.

"Uh, ok so I have a solution." I bluntly stated.

"What's that?"

"Don't go. Easy as that. Just cancel."

"Tom.... Please, all I've ever wanted was to get paid to fly around the world and have pictures taken of me! This is that!"

"Umm, you're being paid to fly to MIAMI, not around the world. To go stay, where exactly?" I fought back, still in a very accusatory tone.

"Well he has a really nice apartment down there. So I'd be staying with him. It just makes sense that way."

12