Amy Loves Money Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her deadpan. I thought we had resolved this.

She pleaded again. "Tom, I don't know the next opportunity I'm going to have like this. Please, can you figure out a way where you're okay with this? Nothing is going to happen between us... unless you'd want something to?"

------------

Pausing the story for some background info here.

Amy and I had a lot of fun in bed. A lot of that fun came from me asking her to tell me about past experiences with other guys. She knows that my high school sweetheart and I went to different colleges, and when we did long distance, I'd ask her to hook up with other guys and tell me about it. We called it 'long distance open' (that's a story for another time).

That being said, Amy knew that deep down somewhere I got REALLY turned on about the idea of her being a slut for other guys. Despite my jealousy.

We had even fooled around with the idea of her picking up a random guy at a bar to have an anonymous hook up with. For obvious reasons, we hesitated to ever take it further than dirty talk.

Back to the story.

-------------------

"Ummmm, I don't think HE is a good person to do that with. He gives me 'steal your wife' energy" I said. I wasn't expecting her to suggest something like that. "Besides, I thought you said he's just a friend trying to help you? So, which is it?"

"Right. Tom, he IS just a friend. I was just trying to see if maybe you could get something out of this situation. I could come back with stories.... New stories to tell you..." she gave me such a seductive face as her fingers trailed to my cock. She could feel how hard her idea was making me. Fuck if I was ever more confused on how to handle a situation like this.

"Really....." The idea of my WIFE, flying with another man to stay at his apartment for.... How long? "Wait how long is this trip?"

She looked at me, knowing I wasn't going to like the answer. "Four days...?"

"FOUR DAYS? At his apartment? Fuck, Amy. That's a lot.... And to try something you never done before!" I was shocked. I don't know how I'd handle four days of my wife with this guy in a city way further way. Too far to have any control of the situation.

"So, you DO want me to play around with him...?"

"Amy, that isn't fair. You know I'm a sucker for that fantasy.... But four days in another city with a guy I don't trust is a lot."

"So..... can I go...?" She asked again. Not really giving me much of a choice.

"Ugh..... you promise if anything happens you'll tell me all about it? And you gotta keep your phone on you! I'll freak if I can't hear from you!" I caved. The temptation of my wife finally become the slut I fantasized about was too alluring to pass up. Especially in a situation where she's practically begging for it.

"YES!" She covered me in kisses. "Yes yes yes!!" I promise! "Thank you, Tom!"

"Okay, okay... just you know, maybe we set some ground rules...?"

Amy looked at me surprised, but a look in her eyes made me think she was understanding what I was about to put down before I said anything.

"No sex? I'm excited about the idea.... But maybe you should just keep it to foreplay.... IF anything happens, right? He's just a friend and you guys never did anything before, right?" The words coming out of my mouth felt like nervous vomit. I really was shooting in the dark. I've sort of handled situations like this with my ex, but this was different, and a first for me and Amy.

"No sex. Yes, baby. IF anything happens, I'll tell you right away, and NO sex! I only want you anyway, Tom." She seemed to easily comfort my insecurities by agreeing to my conditions.

"How about pictures? Or video?" I tossed in there.

"Tom.... I don't think he would record anything.... But okay, if something happened I'll try, but no promises, okay?" This agreement felt less comforting. But hell, she said she'd try?

------------------

Later that month I offered to take Amy to the airport for her flight. She said Daman was calling her a car and I didn't have to worry about it. I helped her take her luggage downstairs and waited on our stoop as a car pulled up. I saw Daman in the back seat, at the same time, Amy ran towards the car with her luggage. Jumped in the passenger seat and the car pulled out.

Then a day went by, and I had text Amy a few times, small things about work and such. A few' I miss you's. No response.

Then another day went by. I got one "hey!" Text from her. But she didn't respond to anything after that. Didn't pickup a single call either.

Finally on day three. I was loosing my mind. What the fuck did I agree to?? I fucking hand delivered my smoking hot 23 year old wife on a fucking platter to some millionaire that wants to steal her from me. FUCK.

I was home from work and my mind was stirring with possibilities on what was going on. Then as I was pacing around the room, I locked eyes with Amy's laptop bag. No way she had left it?

I walked towards the bag, and sure enough, her laptop was in there.

"I shouldn't..."

I took out her laptop and sat on the bed. I knew I shouldn't invade her privacy, but on the flip side I hadn't heard from her in days. What if something terrible had happened....? I just should check to be safe.

I opened the laptop and sure enough she didn't even have a password on it.

A bunch of notifications popped up. Mostly missed calls and texts from me. I realized her phone's messages were synced to her computer. Fuck.

"I shouldn't...."

I opened the messages app. I was at the top. Left unread. Directly below our conversation was messages with 'Daddy'. I clicked.

My heart dropped as I scrolled up and up and up through messages ranging from right before her flight, to days ago, weeks ago, and a month ago.

What I saw blew my mind. It was obviously Daman she was talking to.

Daman: Morning my kitten 😍

Amy: Morning, Daddy.

Daman: mmmmm I love when you text me back in the morning. How's my kitten today?

Amy: Missing her Daddy

*Followed by a picture of her pushing her tits together in bed*.

"Fuck, these are time stamped right after I would have left for work.... Kitten...? Daddy...? Where the fuck did these names come from? Amy never calls me 'Daddy' in bed!" I thought to myself

I scrolled some more.

Daman: Does my kitten need some more help? 🤑

Amy: yes, daddy, please. You know I need you.

Damon: already sent my kitten. Does daddy get something in return?

Amy: thank you daddy. Of course :)

*nude picture of Amy in a bathtub, touching herself.

Scrolling up more

Daman: how's my kitten loving the lingerie?

Amy: I'm saving it for our trip :)

"So that's where that lingerie came from she said she was saving for a special occasion... mother fucker"

I was so hard reading all of these messages between my wife and Daman. How Fucking dumb was I? They'd been involved for weeks.

I then saw another notification pop up on her computer 'iCloud Photo Sync Compete'

"I have to see this"

I opened the photos app. My jaw dropped.

Pictures of Amy on her knees underneath a desk wearing a collar and leash with a big brown cock in her mouth.

Pictures of Amy with cum smeared on her lips

Pictures of Amy on all fours ass naked on a balcony.

I started scrolling further back.

Pictures of Amy taking nude selfies I've never seen before.

And all of it was so fucking hot. But my trust in her was completely obliterated. But I was so fucking hard. Was this everything I ever wanted or the biggest mistake of my life?

I couldn't help it, I took my cock out and looked through everything I could find. I couldn't count how many times I came. The shock only added to my arousal, but I was furious.

I noticed that at the most recent section, a video that just finished syncing popped up.

I clicked it.

It started off POV, Daman, he was sitting on a couch in a luxury living room. Across the room was Amy, in a skimpy lingerie set I had never seen before. She was doing her lipstick in a mirror across the room. She turned around to look at Daman, smiling.

"Come here, Kitten" I heard Daman say.

"Yes, Daddy." Amy proceeded to drop to her hands and knees on the floor and crawl toward Daman. "Like this, daddy?" She asked looking for his approval.

"Yes, kitten. Very good" The camera panned down to show his fully erected cock standing up at what looked like 9 inches and thick"

Shit....

As Amy got right up to him. She rested her cheek on his inner thigh, and stuck her tongue out to start licking his hairy balls from her rested position.

"Ooooohhhh fuuuuuuuck" Daman roared. "Put it in your mouth, Kitten, you want the money, right?"

The camera panned to a stack of hundred something bills on the coffee table behind Amy, and then back to Amy who then said

"Please, Daddy. You know I'll do anything for money."

Amy then took his full 9 inch cock into her mouth and without breaking eye contact with the camera, started slowly going up and down. Drool was begging to pool between his legs.

*Gluck..... gluuuuck.... Gluck....*

She slowly worked his cock with her mouth; never breaking eye contact unless she was squinting while chocking on his fat cock.

Beautiful tears of masquera ran down the side of my wife's face.

She backed up some to ask. "Am I doing it right, Daddy?"

"Yes Kitten, don't stop, baby girl" Daman's free hand caressed the side of my wife's face gently. "Keep making your Daddy happy, and he'll take care of you forever." Then that same gentle hand moved its way toward her mouth. Sticking three fingers into her mouth toward her throat.

*GWAAAAAT-GLUUG-Uuuuhhh-GWAAAAAT*

She was trying her best but his fingers were fully in her throat.

"Good Kitten" he said in a dominating tone.

*GAAAASP* As he slid his hand out of my wife's mouth, she took a huge gasp of air. Catching her breath she looked up past the camera with her beautiful green eyes through her cute glasses "Thh-thank you, Daddy".

Immediately she went back to working his cock with her throat.

After a minute or so of watching her deep throat, the camera appeared to be put down on the couch for a minute. I heard a muffle "lay on my lap" I think Daman said.

The camera was picked back up and Amy was laying across Daman's lap.

"Say you're a good slut" Daman commanded.

"I'm your slut, Daddy." Amy said in a seductive tone.

"I said, GOOD slut!" And then with his other hand,not in frame, I saw a paddle that had S.L.U.T. Engraved on it come into frame and SMACK Amy's tight ass.

*WACK*

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I'll be a GOOD slut, I promise"

"Good kitten. Only good kittens get their phone privileges back once they've satisfied Daddy"

"So that's why he was recording with her phone" I realized

The video ended. But then just as it did another video synced to her computer.

"Holy shit this must be happening live." I said to myself.

The next video was Amy, doggystyle getting the living shit pounded out of her. The camera clearly showed Daman had no condom on and was fucking her pussy

"FUCK ME! OH, DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! YOU'RE SO BIG."

*SMACK* *WACK*

The S.L.U.T. Paddle kept smacking her ass, leaving the letters marked on her tight little ass.

The short video ended.

I was transfixed. I was obsessed. I was manic. I came and came and came. Then after enough nutting to get the ultimate post-nut clarity, I sobered up and remembered I was pissed off. I was furious. I was heartbroken.

-----------------

I called, and called, and called. I texted her. I was pissed and she needed to answer. This went on for 2 hours of me trying to reach her, and eventually I got through.

"BABE! Oh my god is everything alright?" She answered the phone with.

"Are you fucking serious? Where have you been? What the fuck is going on" I screamed into the phone. I was seeing red.

"Baby I'm so sorry, we've just been so busy with the shoot!" A blatant lie.

"Shoot? You mean shooting pictures of you with a leash worshiping Daman's cock?" I blurted

.....

"Hello?" I swear, she better not have hung up.

"Tom.... I don't think this is a good idea." She whispered.

"What the fuck do you mean? I saw everything Amy. I know you've been seeing him for weeks."

"I haven't been seeing him..." she whispered again.

"What do you mean?" I was honestly confused and wanted to find a way to understand her. I didn't want to lose my perfect wife.

"It was only text. I'm sorry, Tom. It started before we got back together. I didn't think-

"Clearly you didn't think!" I interrupted. What a fool i was.

"Tom, I have to go. I'll stay with Layla when I get back."

"What are you doing kitten?" I heard in the background.

"Tom, I'm sorry. I have to go" she quickly wrapped up the call as I frustratingly tried to get her to stay on the line.

She didn't pickup for the rest of the trip.

-----------------------

A few days later. Having not heard from Amy, I was in shambles.

I had done a lot of thinking and came to the conclusion that deep down, I wanted this. I loved the photos of her with Daman's cock in her mouth, cum on her face. I loved it all. I just wish she had told me sooner. We could have made it work.

I called her having not reached out in days. She was at Layla's apartment. Layla answered for her and told me it's probably best I don't talk to Amy. I heard Amy in the background and I asked Layla to ask Amy what Amy wanted.

Layla sighed. "Okay, Tom.... Come over. But we're going to work soon"

I was confused. It was 9pm but I didn't inquire further as to what she meant. I hurried across town to Layla's and went upstairs.

As I entered the apartment, I wasn't sure what was going on. Both girls were in Layla's room, getting dressed. But not into clothes, but black lingerie and heels. Amy's makeup was very dolled up too, more than I've ever seen.

Amy saw me and immediately burst into tears. "Tom, I'm so sorry"

"I'm sorry too. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I... I don't know what to say, but I want to fix this. I won't do anything but fix this." I was so emotional. I knew I had to win her back no matter what.

"This isn't your fault Tom. I need to explain. After that night you broke up with me in the Taxi, I was lost and hurt. I didn't know what to do. So I called Daman. He wanted to help me and I took him up on it. Tom I swear I just did it to pay rent. I couldn't afford our apartment on with what I make in a month by myself. I'm so sorry Tom. I promise I won't talk to him anymore."

"It's okay, Amy. It's okay. We'll find a way to pay the bills."

Layla was still in the room, not loving the drama, she interrupted. "Guys, I'll be outside. Amy, our cars coming in 5 minutes." As she walked out, I turned to Amy, very confused.

"What car? What work?" I asked

"Tom. I know how to pay the bills, but you have to understand, it's just for the money..." she trailed off.

"What are you talking about?!" I didn't understand

"I'm going with Layla to interview at the club. GND" she looked away as she said that.

"The strip club...?" I asked

"The lap dance club.... I promise, there's no sex involved. It's going to help us, Tom. I love you Tom. Trust me this time...?" She looked into my eyes lovingly.

"Okay.... Just, promise to come back with a story, okay?"

To be continued.....

12