Amy Meets Married Dad for a Facial

Story Info
Amy is a teen (19) that meets a married man 53 for a facial.
4k words
4.54
18.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is me taking from the man's perspective. I will change it up with other stories as I create them.

Amy is 19 the married dad Neil is 53

Please be kind and any feedback would be good.

I sat there late on a Saturday night scrolling aimlessly through reddit. My wife and kids asleep upstairs and then there is me....trying to find what I could jerk off to next or even speak to a girl to help me. Looking through the ads of all the girls and their needs. The sellers who I wouldn't even bother with but would glance at their profiles for a quick tug of my cock. Then there she was...Amy 19.... she had particularly striking features, a spritely little thing white skin that looked so clean and deep, blonde hair. She had the most gorgeous full pout, lips so naturally ready for cock, with big blue, puppy dog eyes that conveyed a longing toward innocence, which I'm not sure she actually was. Her body was perfectly sculpted with overtly feminine features (a perfectly round butt, perky breasts.

She reminded me of a girl I saw in a tantric sex video online once, a college girl goddess of love designed to be the perfect lover and wholly in-tune with their sexuality. I quickly downloaded all of her pictures, my heart racing at her most intimate parts and the feeling of my own hand on my body, imagining it was really hers. But while lost in my own fantasy, I browsed her profile and came to a shocking conclusion: Amy loved cum. Not only that, but she was especially turned on by facials, I decided to go for it, though I was sure she had a long list of messages in her inbox of young, capable gentleman offering their services to a young damsel in distress. Still, what could it hurt, I thought? So I messaged her back and asked her if she might be interested in meeting up somewhere, like for some coffee, and if after we met and she liked me would she be interested in having her face painted with some hot cum?

So the messages went like this;

Dear Neil,

I have never done anything like this before, so I am hesitant to agree to the facial, but I am very intrigued to meet you. You seem like a gentleman and it is hard to find a comfortable way to live my fantasy when I am single and so many guys are jerks and don't know how to recognize the beauty of a facial. What did you have in mind? Can you tell me about yourself?

I replied...

Dear Amy,

How about we grab some coffee at the marriot Hotel at the shop downstairs. If you still decide you might be interested in receiving that facial, I would be more than happy to get us a room where we could take all the time we need to act this fantasy out for both of us. I wouldn't expect sex or even a blowjob for that matter. I could just... help myself until you were ready. How does that sound? I hope I am not being too direct. Take all the time you need to consider this. I want you to be as comfortable as possible. About me, I am 53 and a normal white man, with a normal life which is expected. 2 kids and a wife, a job I hate and a dad bod with a bit of a gut and hairy. I understand I may not be for you but I wanted to try and give this a chance.

I hoped I had not scared her off with being so direct, but I thought being honest and direct was my only route in. I waited an excruciating day and a half for her response:

Dear Neil,

I am free this weekend on Saturday at 4 after I get off work. How does that sound?

Dear Amy

That sounds perfect and if you change your mind that's totally understandable. Here is a picture of me and if you have any questions message me here beforehand on here. Otherwise I will be at the marriot before 4pm waiting for you with a coffee.

Saturday took a month to arrive it seemed, even though it was only Tuesday when I received her message. I dreaded a last minute cancellation and didn't like that she had so much time to reconsider and back out. But when the day came, and I decided to message her, I was relieved to hear that we were still on. That afternoon I ate a light breakfast, feeling particularly on edge as I had given up masturbation from the minute I knew I might have a chance to cum on this beautiful cum queen's virgin face. I wanted to deliver the biggest load that I could if need be, and did not want to disappoint this girl. I dressed smart, a white shirt, blue blazer and dark chinos. My shirt hugging my gut, hoping I'd not chase her away. I left the house telling my wife I was meeting a client for work. When I finally did arrive at the marriot, she kept me waiting for about ten minutes before I recognized her.

I stood up to welcome her, smiling. Wondering what people would be thinking but didn't care.

She walked over to me, she was perfect. The blue eyes the perky tits, the lips so full.... God I hoped she would suck me with those cocksucking lips, the way she dressed and handled herself made my cock stir.

"Amy," I said.

"Hey," she said as I held out my hand to shake hers.

"I'm Neil," I replied.

We made a little light small talk over lattes, she asked about my kids and my wife. I even showed her pictures of us to. Make her feel comfortable.

It then became obvious she was waiting for me to take the initiative. I knew this was the interview and that I had better not blow it. I was so close to her, I could taste it, but I also knew I could still easily spook her and send her running off into the urban sprawl, never to be seen or heard from again. I had to be bold, but disarming, witty, but not offensive. It was a gentle art I had to master on the fly if ever I wanted to see this beautiful girl's face covered in my pent up orgasm. And I knew she knew that I was not only undressing her with my eyes, but imagining what my cum might look like plastered across her beautiful face and her cocksucking lips.

"I have to ask Amy, I am a typical married dad. Are you sure you want this? I'm pro ably your dad's age."

In a way I wanted to ease her disappointment later when she sees my body. No way a guy like me should be with a goddess like her. My withered looks, dad bod and a desperate older man.

" I trust you and feel like you would look after me. It's also taboo. I want to give you something you probably dream about with a girl my age. I want to to be the girl you can take your frustration out on sexually."

I kept my eyes locked on Amy, I was in awe. I wanted to hug her and show her love and affection but didn't want to push my luck. But this girl was for real. For the first time in years I felt wanted but not by my middle aged wife.... A teen girl who was so so sexy and fuckable.

"So, what do you like about facials?" I asked her outright.

"Well," she said, her cheeks flushing red. "I think they're hot. I don't know, I mean, we're not supposed to like them and that's what makes them so hot, you know? I just think it's a beautiful way of showing your partner how attracted you are to them. It doesn't just have to be about domination and degradation.... It can as well but it's just.... Cum is very beautiful. It shouldn't be considered taboo to want to display it on my face," she said.

"Wow, that's very true. I just can't believe you've never experienced a facial. I mean, you're very beautiful so I have a hard time believing you can't get a boyfriend," I added innocently and honest enough. She smiled bashfully, pulling her long, blonde hair out of her face. I kept looking at her lips.... God they were amazing. Her natural pout was so teasing. For being "certified-pink", she seemed awfully bashful and shy.

"I was really nervous about that stuff when I was in a relationship," was all she said.

"Fair enough," I replied.

"What about you?" Amy asked.

"Well, I agree, I think facials can be a beautiful act. I like the visual aspect, seeing a girl wearing me all over her face. I like knowing its such a private, intimate way to see any girl, and that it's a look only I can give her. Plus, I think the symbolism is really hot, knowing that all of my sperm is swimming around her face. Each facial is always so unique too. You never know exactly how hard you're going to get off, or where your cum is going to land... or how the girl will react. It's all really hot for me actually," I admitted trying to gauge her reaction to my x-rated, taboo explanation.

"That sounds amazing. Wow..." she said, shifting in her seat and crossing her legs. "You just got me really wet!"

"That's okay, I've been hard since I laid eyes on you," I admitted, my raging erection straining against my pants, aching for alleviation and release. I could feel my own pulse in my penis, the blood surging through it, each pulsation causing the faintest amount of pleasure through my shaft. Amy just smiled devilishly at me and bit her lip, playing with the latte in front of her. I decided it was now or never, do or die.

"So, I was thinking..." I said, pulling out a key card and sliding it on the table for her to see. "That we are going to go enjoy room 211 together where I'll be stroking myself over your beautiful face and... naked body, shooting the biggest load of cum onto your face, giving you the messiest facial of your life. What do you say?"

She just smiled, but when her eyes met mine again, they were anything but innocent.

I stood up not afraid to show Amy what was on offer as she looked at my crotch. I walked away into the lift. My cock. Softened as the lift went up, praying that Amy would come up soon.

As I walked towards the room I heard footsteps behind me "slow down Neil" I smiled as I approached the hotel room.

When we both stepped into the room and looked at the single bed. I shut the door behind myself and turned to her, both of us unsure of how to proceed. I had decided that I had better jump in the driver's seat. I pulled her blonde hair from her eyes.

"God, you have the most beautiful face..." I admitted, caressing her cheeks.

"I can't wait to have cum on it. I'm really nervous! My heart is racing," she stated.

"Don't be Amy, I'm here and I'll go along the ride with you" I said trying to reassure her.

"Well, why don't we both get undressed?" I suggested.

Amy peeled up her shirt, revealing her flat tummy and lacy black bra beneath. She tossed it onto the bed nervously as she watched me reveal my own chest to her, nervous at being sized up, wondering if she felt the same way. I Took my jacket off staring directly at Amy and started to unbutton my shirt. My chest hair popping out. There I was my hairy dad bod and gut popping out letting this beautiful teen look at me. Biting her bottom lip again.... God I wnat her I thought. Amy smiled an looked even excited. Her pants slipped down her slender thighs and soon she was left in nothing but her slim, black panties When my pants came off, I was left pitching a tent in my boxers, a small wet spot formed right where the tip of my cock pressed against the thin cotton material. Amy just looked at it and smiled before unhooking her bra behind her back and letting it fall away from her perky breasts, her light pink nipples on display..... My mouth wide open. Was this really happening. My god her body was perfect. I was left standing in shock and awe.

"You have the hottest tits," I told her.

"Thank you, I like them..." she admitted. I didn't want to push my luck by asking for permission to touch her tits, but then she said, "I don't mind if you touch them. Just don't go further south than my belly button, okay?" she added nervously.

"Of course..." I said, placing my hands on her breasts and massaging them gently, kneading them around like dough, pinching her nipples and squeezing her whole breasts. After a while, I pulled away, it being obvious we both were left protected by the same article of clothing. I sighed heavily wondering what to expect underneath her panties.

"I'll go next, and... you don't have to, but if you want to touch it, you can..." I breathed before gaining the courage to slip my boxers off, revealing my very hairy fully erect, throbbing erection with hairy balls. I had never seen it this engorged, the veins especially defined. Pre-cum was already dripping out of my tip, Amy's eyes directly fixated on it.

"It's so big," she said.

"Thank you," was all I could say, wondering if she was being genuine or polite.

Next, it was Amys turn. She slipped out of her little panties, revealing her bald pussy to me, her tight little pussy tucked between her legs. I could tell she was glistening, obviously just as horny as I was. I just stared at her privates and smiled.  

"Wow, you have such a beautiful..." I stammered off.

"Pussy, it's okay... you can say it," she said, running her hands over herself. "Do you want to watch me or..."

"Like... masturbate?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes, if it would help?" she suggested.

"Why don't you just get down on your knees here," I said, reaching for a pillow and setting it gently down on the floor in front of me. She sank to her knees and stared right into my urethra as I grabbed myself, conscious of the fact that at any moment I was going to erupt like a geyser all over her face. I was sensitive to the touch, unsure of how long I might last. I hoped long enough for Amy to get herself off. So I grabbed myself and started going to town,

masturbating in this stranger's face, her eyes never leaving my aching and dripping erection. I watched her hand run in circles between her legs, wondering just how horny she really was. The sight of her masturbating, of her fire-roasted nudity, of her face waiting patiently beneath my aching penis while anticipating climax, made my balls surge in a tantalizing way.

"I'm not going to last very long," I admitted.

"That's okay," Amy replied, her breathing obviously more laboured now.

"Tell me how badly you want me to cum on your face..."

"Oh, I can't wait to feel your warm cream splash against my expecting face..."

"I can't wait to give it to you..." I admitted.

"I want you to shoot so much cum onto my face that it over-saturates and begins to slide off of my cheeks and chin... down onto my neck and breasts," she moaned.

"I can't wait to see how beautiful my hot white cum looks on that beautiful face of yours," I admitted, stroking myself with new found fervor and excitement.

"Oh, God," she said, setting her hands on my thighs. "This is it, isn't it? I want to feel your goo all over my pretty face. Use my face as a canvas to paint a masterpiece using cum. Shoot it all over my forehead and nose, up my cheekbones..." she said.

I looked at her intently.... Our eyes connected. "Amy, pout those lips for me. Those amazing bj lips. Pout them for me."

She did as she was told, those lovely cocksucking lips pouted for me. This 50plus year old hairy, dad bod with a gut. My family at home and me naked jerking hard over this teens face.

I jerked back and knew what was coming. I aimed my cock, constricted with euphoria and the undying need for eruption, right at Amy. Then, I saw a long, impossibly thick rivulet of pearly white semen shoot up the length of her face, catching her across the eye and connecting her forehead to her lower cheeks. My cum was thick, the same consistency of vanilla yogurt, just sitting there on her shimmering skin and slowly sliding down it. Amy slightly jerked her head back in response, her right eye sealed shut, but I held her face in place as another thick burst of semen hit her cocksucking pouted lips.

Sperm congealed into her eyelashes as my third shot, and thickest yet, erupted out of my cock and landed with right across the tip of her nose, connecting down onto her lips. The feeling of alleviation, of such release combined with the visual of my semen landing on such a sexy, forbidden face caused my balls to constrict and pump out every last drop of cum onto the poor nubile's expecting face. Two more thick ropes of sperm splattered across Mahan's nose and mouth before I aimed higher and shot my final jets right into the centre of her blank forehead, which caused a thick amount of semen to congeal in one place before eventually sliding down over her brows and down the bridge of her nose like a diverted river of cum that left a slimy trail in its place. Amy looked up at me, best she could and smiled through one opened eye.

"What do you think?" I breathed, leaning on the bed for support, looking down and admiring my prize. She wore her first cumshot proudly and smiled through it. I had never given an teen girl a facial before. I couldn't help but feel like I had marked this girl in some way, the bond a forbidden sealing of this young sex slave to me. She looked so hot!

"Kind of messy, but it feels amazing," she said, me now aware that she was furiously rubbing her clitoris while breathing heavier and heavier still edging toward orgasm.

"How does it feel?"

"It was warm when it first hit my skin, but it's already cooled down a lot."

"Do you want me to help clean you up?"

"So soon? You can admire your handiwork if you want, I don't mind. I'm going to be a minute..." she breathed, still rubbing her forbidden nub feverishly, lost in ecstasy.

Not believing my ears, I bent down to my knees and met eyes (well, eye) with her, looking at my beautiful masterpiece up close and personal. The eye she couldn't open, my cum had congealed in her eyelashes and pooled over her eyelid. The creamy icicle that hung off her nose and clung to her lips was a beautiful waterfall of sperm that flowed from the white cream left splattered across her forehead. The cum on her lips and chin started to slide off her face, hanging off it in beautiful strands that stretched awkwardly away from her features until breaking away and landing across her perky breasts or onto the floor. I followed one of the strands as it slid down Amys beautiful naval toward the nub she rubbed even more feverishly, rubbing my cum into her young pussy. Then, I looked back up at her, her one eye seducing me, as if daring me to cover her in even more cream. If I had anything left inside me, I would have.

"You should really see yourself..." I told her.

"Yeah?"

"Wait... lets capture this image," I said, not sure if the idea was too bold to vocalize.

"I phone is in my pocket," she said casually.

Within seconds, I was snapping off forbidden candids of Amy's face splattered with cum so thick, it more clearly resembled creamy, vanilla yogurt than semen. It hung off her face in thick ropes like winter icicles. She just smiled through every picture, proud to be captured a creamy mess of my sperm. Finally, I set the camera down and helped Amy up. I walked her over to the mirror, her eye going wide at the sight of her messy face. Quickly, she bent over the dresser, staring at her own reflection while furiously rubbing herself in front of me. I decided to take a chance.

"Play with my cum, Amy..." I breathed into her ear, my hands on her hips.

Without missing a beat, Amy opened her mouth, causing the waterfall of beautiful sperm to spill onto her tongue. Then, as if mimicking something she had seen in a film, she started to open and close her mouth for show, the actions of her jaw opening and shutting stretching the thick band of semen dangling off her nose. I was rock hard again, slowly stroking myself at the sight of her using one hand to masturbate while using the other to scoop my frosting finish into her mouth. Once she had collected all of the sperm off her face and gathered it into her mouth, she started to blow little bubbles of cum from between her lips before releasing a flood of my collected semen from her mouth. It cascaded down her chin and flowed off her face, but never fell away from it, an awkward icicle of cum left dangling from her face. If I had any hesitation about this girl's feeling for cum before, I didn't right then.  

I'll never forget her screams of ecstasy when she snapped her head back and burst, either, literally ejaculating and spraying out like a geyser from behind. It was such a forbidden sight to behold, me never before having witnessed a woman ejaculate before. The steady stream of her orgasm sprayed back onto the floor behind her before her legs gave way and she collapsed onto the bed right behind, her out of breath and covered in sweat. I lied next to her, just hypnotized by the mess I had left on this poor girl's face. The semen slid down her face and cascaded slowly over her cheeks.

12