Amy -- Moving Forward

Story Info
Amy & Dave Begin the Move and Dean and Cal Become Involved.
6.7k words
4.75
9.7k
20

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to ANYONE is completely coincidental. Anyone who engages in any "activity" is well over the age of 18.

Author's Note: Authors love hearing from their readers and I'm no exception. Thank you to everyone who has hung on through Dave & Amy's story. Buckle. Up.

Amy -- Moving Forward

Part I

We arrived back at Amy's house a little while later after stopping and picking up some fast food. While Amy went inside, I went to the Jeep and pulled out my laptop and a bag that I kept packed for emergencies. It contained toiletries, clothing for a couple of days, and pajamas. Keeping this bag was a habit my mom got me into in case I ever had car trouble or had to stay somewhere overnight. I kept it up well into adulthood. When I went inside the house, I tripped over several boxes.

"We've been busy," Sophie said, proudly.

"I can see that," I agreed, "is this a whole bedroom?"

"Yes," Sophie said, "it is almost all of Clare's clothes and most of Chris's." Sophie pointed to my bag and asked, "why the jump bag?"

"Amy asked me to stay the night. After the shit with Christopher, I can't blame her."

"Well, I have to work tomorrow," Sophie protested, "I can't stay."

"Go home. Take the Jeep," I said, "I'll come home with Amy in a few days."

Sophie looked at me with surprise, "you're going to let me drive the Jeep?"

"Yeah. Oh, check to see if Clare is going with you or staying. I suspect she'll go with you."

Amy came downstairs followed by Clare. When Clare saw me, she ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Mom told me what Mr. Clive said," Clare whispered, 'I'm so sorry, Uncle Dave. I can't imagine how anyone would do this to children."

"Thank you, Clare," I said and returned the hug.

In that moment, Clare looked so much more mature than sixteen and at the same time so much younger. I knew she'd never let her teenage pride show it but she needed me as much as Chris did. It was a tremendous responsibility that I hoped at my age I was still up for.

Clare let go of me and grabbed a box. "Is the Jeep unlocked? I want to get it loaded and go."

"Uncle Dave is staying here tonight, Clare," Amy said, "Do you want to go with Sophie or stay here?"

"I don't want to stay, Mom. I'm sorry. I don't want to ever come back here after this afternoon."

We spent a half hour packing the Jeep and saying our goodbyes and good nights. I handed Sophie my keys and gave her a very tired smile.

"You're really letting me drive the Jeep, Daddy?"

"Yes, why wouldn't I?"

"You never even let Mom drive the Jeep."

My tired smile turned sad. "Just get you and Clare home, okay?"

"Okay, Daddy," Sophie said and got in the Jeep.

Clare came down the walk and headed for the passenger door. I intercepted her about halfway down.

"You okay, kiddo," I asked.

"Yeah. At least I'll be okay when I can forget today. I hurt but Sophie says I'm okay."

"Thanks for having my back, today."

"No, thank you for having ours, Uncle Dave."

Clare opened the passenger door and I stopped her one more time. "Has he hit you before?"

Clare looked at me very somberly. "No. Never Chris or I," Clare said.

"Your mom?"

"Yeah, once or twice. When he was drinking," Clare admitted, "I thought you were going to kill him."

"If I had known...I may have."

Clare looked at me closely. She looked me right in my eyes. She could see that I was telling the truth and I think it made her sad to think about it.

"I'm glad you didn't," she said, "I've gotten used to you being around." She gave me a peck on the cheek and jumped in the Jeep. Amy and I waved good bye to them and went back inside.

Part II

I asked Amy where Chris was. I owed him an explanation about getting into a fist fight with his dad after I told him violence was a last resort. I *wanted* to beat the shit out of Christopher. I wanted that fight. I looked forward to it. It wasn't my best moment.

"I put him to bed when we got back from Sully's," Amy said, "but I doubt we've seen the last of him tonight."

I nodded. There were nights that I could still remember the girls, Rose in particular, coming to Grace and me for comfort late at night. Memories of nightmares, and bad thunderstorms, and numerous other excuses to be with us.

"No worries," I said, "everyone needs their mom and dad now and then."

Amy took my hand and gazed at me.

"Do you really think of yourself as his dad, already?"

"I do. He needs a dad. And I think I need him, too," I said to her.

Amy and I climbed the stairs to go to bed. The whole way she held my hand gently pulling me along. It had been more than a full day for all of us and we were tired. Between that and knowing we'd have company soon in the form of an eight year old, we decided to forego any fooling around and I donned my pajamas from my bag and she wore a nightgown that went down to her knees.

We climbed under the top sheet and she snuggled into my shoulder with a content sigh.

"Thank you, David," she said.

"For?"

"For everything. For being here, for understanding, for not walking out on me that night in the motel, and for being so good with my babies and loving them, too. Oh, and for not killing Christopher even though you wanted to."

"If I had known he ever laid a hand on you I would have broken his fucking neck; J.R. be damned."

"I know you would have and that's why I didn't tell you."

"Does Bill know," I asked.

"No," she replied emphatically, "and you can never tell him."

I grunted non-committedly. Christopher should be a non-issue, now.

"Dave," Amy began, "do you think we would have...you know...do you think your grandfather would have been right about us if we grew up together?"

"I don't know," I said, honestly, 'I'm sure you wouldn't have been able to stand me. And Dean and Cal would have spoiled you rotten and probably turned you against me."

Amy laughed gently and took a deep breath. "I invited them to the house for dinner Saturday. For the talk."

Fuck. I hoped she had forgotten. "Okay," I said, "but I still think it is a horrible idea."

"I know, baby. But it has to happen."

"Did you invite Bill," I asked.

"No, why?"

"He said he'd have my back when the time came. I think I want him there."

"Okay," she agreed, "I'll call him and see if he wants to make the drive."

Amy disengaged from my shoulder to turn off the bedside light. As if on cue, we heard the door creak open and Chris poked his head in.

"Mom, Dad," he said sleepily, "can I lay down with you for a bit?"

Amy looked at me when Chris called me, "Dad." I nodded to her and didn't correct him. He was likely so tired that he may even have thought me to be Christopher.

"Yes, sweetie," Amy said.

Chris crawled up between us and shifted himself under the covers. He gave us a great, big yawn.

"Goodnight, Mom," he said. "Uncle Dave? Is it okay if I call you Dad?"

"Sure, bud," I said. No sense in stopping him now. If I had my way I soon would be.

"Okay," he yawned again, "goodnight, Dad. Love you guys."

"We love you too, Chris," Amy said and she switched the light off.

Part III

I was woken up later by someone kneeling on my bladder.

"Chris," I said, wincing as he found new and unexpected pressure points, "what's wrong?"

"Sorry, Dad. I have to pee."

Chris finished scrambling over me and padded toward Amy's ensuite. After his tap dance on my bladder, I had to go too, so I went into the hall bathroom.

When I came back, Chris was standing at the bedroom door waiting for me.

"What's up, Chris? You coming back in?"

"No, Dad. I want to go back to my bed. Can you tuck me in?"

I took Chris to his room and put him in his bed. "I'm sorry buddy," I said, "for hitting your dad today."

"Why?"

"Because I told you violence was a last resort."

"No," he said, "you told me it was used to defend yourself and your family. He was hurting mom, he hurt mom, and he tried to hurt you. You just stopped him."

Despite his assurances I was sure it wasn't the last time we'd talk about it but I have to be satisfied for now. I kissed his forehead and left the room. I tried to slip quietly back into bed with Amy but as I went back into the room I heard, "Lock the door."

I followed instructions and walked carefully back over to the bed. The only light in the room was from the moon, outside.

"You're very good at that," Amy said.

"At locking the door?"

"No, asshole," she scoffed, "at being a dad."

"Oh that? It's like riding a bike," I claimed, hoping I sounded more confident that I felt right at that moment.

"Well, you do seem to be very good at riding," Amy agreed.

I tried to get a look at Amy's face in the moonlight. Did she say what I thought she said? The shadows made it impossible to see her eyes but she was smiling, though.

I pulled the sheet back and I could feel her eyes on me. Slowly, she began to raise her nightgown up, lifting her hips to pull it past her ass. She spread her legs and ran a finger up her cleft before putting in her mouth to suck it clean. My cock tented my pajama pants instantly. Hell, it looked more like a pyramid than a tent.

"Well," Amy said, her smile radiant in the moonlight, "we certainly can't waste that, can we?"

"I thought your mood was spoiled tonight," I teased.

"That was before you were all fatherly. There is nothing hotter to a single mom than a man being fatherly to her children."

I climbed between Amy's legs and rubbed my cock up and down her slit. I made sure to rub her clit with each pass as I moved back and forth.

Amy made her "cooing" sound with each pass and that made my dicker harder each time. She kept adjusting herself to angle me for insertion but I kept countering her to keep the tease going.

"Are you going to stick that thing in me or not, David," she asked.

"Are you sure you're ready for me," I asked in reply.

Amy raised her legs and reached around me to put two fingers deep into her pussy. She pulled them out and gave them to be to suck.

"You tell me," she purred.

I looked at the offered fingers. They were slick with her juices and I eagerly took them in my mouth. This woman, my sister, tasted better every time.

On the next pass when she angled herself for my cock, I let it slide into her. Amy growled in appreciation as I forced myself to sink slowly. I kissed her as I bottomed out and Amy wrapped her legs around me. I pulled back with my body but I remained engaged with her. I wound up sitting on my knees and I pulled her with me. Amy grabbed my shoulders as she came upright, sitting at an angle on my upper thighs. We resembled a "V". Amy and I fell into a rhythm quickly and she used her legs as leverage to push on and off my cock as I reciprocated by pushing up against her on her down pumps. My knee howled in agony but I was determined to stay where I was.

It wasn't long before I felt my balls tighten and my cock began to swell, heralding my release. Amy felt it, too and her own contractions began. She went wild; absolutely wild.

She said with a snarl, "Cum in me, motherfucker. Come in me, now. I want it."

"That's sister-fucker to you," I growled right back at her right before painting her inside with my release.

My orgasm brought her over the bring and her cunt tightened and began to massage my dick. Amy bit down on my shoulder to keep from crying out.

By now, the pain in my knee was excruciating but I held on to Amy for the duration of her orgasm. When she finally came down from her high, I disengaged myself and rolled onto my back. Then I knew what came next. She started the damn giggling.

After a moment, Amy realized I wasn't saying anything. I had my mouth clamped shut to keep from screaming in pain.

"Are you okay," she asked.

"Oh," I struggled to say, "I'm good as long as my kneecap is supposed to be on the left side of my leg."

She looked at me in alarm until she realized I was kidding (mostly, anyway) and she barked out an awkward laugh. "I'm sorry, I should have known it was too soon for that kind of position."

"Ya."

"But it was fun."

"Ya," I said and began to laugh with Amy. She wasn't wrong. It was a lot of fun.

"Really, Dave, are you okay," she asked leaning over me with concern in her eyes.

In answer I reached up and pulled her face down to mine and I kissed her, hard. When we broke the kiss, Amy smiled down at me again.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you, too, Sis."

Amy rolled over so her back was to me. She wiggled her ass which is, as many men can attest you, code for, "spoon me."

Who was I to say no?

I woke up hours later to Amy coming back into the room wrapped in a towel. She was dancing to unheard music as she approached her dresser. Amy dropped the towel with her back to me and pulled a pair of panties from a drawer. She bent low to put them on, giving me a perfect view of her ass and pussy lips under that. It was, I mused, the same view that I had of her when she bent over to light the fire in her motel room a few weeks ago.

Amy stood as she pulled her underwear up. It was the first time that I'd ever seen her in conservative underwear. As the fabric covered her ass I said, "Aw, the view is ruined."

My sister turned around with a start, "You're awake, you perv!"

"I'm a perv? You started it, last night."

Amy stood in front of me, her hands on her hips and her breasts (have I mentioned they are fucking perfect) thrust out. All she had on was a pair of powder blue panties.

"I am quite happy with this alternate view, though," I said.

Amy brought her hands up to her chest and pushed her breasts together, causing them to pop out even further, "oh, do you," she teased.

"Most certainly," I said, "and if you come over here, I'll be happy to show you how much I appreciate the view."

Amy flushed with pleasure. I could see in her eyes that she was toying with the idea of climbing back into bed and climbing back on me.

"As much as I'd love to," she finally said as she ran her finger up my bulge through the sheet, "I have a funeral to direct today."

"What's the plan for after, boss," I asked.

"I'm going to get a Haul-It truck to pack up as much as we can," Amy answered.

"Who are we conning into moving the furniture? I'm too old for that shit."

Amy had pulled a dark blue dress from her closet and began to shimmy into it. "Oh, fuck that," she said, "we're both too old for that. I've got a moving company coming next Saturday after settlement. Anything we don't need they'll take straight to the apartment above the home."

I gave her a double thumbs up and watched her continue to dress. I really did like it much better when the clothes came off.

"I'm dropping Chris off at Aiden's for the day on my way to work," she said, "are you going to be okay here alone?"

"Yeah, of course. I have my laptop so I can get some work done. When do we pick up the Haul-It?"

"We'll get it tonight after we pick Chris up," she replied, "then we'll pack it with everything I won't need next week."

Amy finished getting dressed, which as I mentioned, is the opposite of a good morning and then she and Chris headed out.

Part IV

I'd give you a blow by blow of the next two days but I'd bore the hell out of you. I worked, I ate, and I watched TV. Amy and I picked up the Haul-It and then we spent several hours Thursday night loading it. We decided I'd drive home on Friday morning with the truck and take Chris. Bill was going to meet me at my place and help me unload and return the truck to the local Haul-It place. Bill said he'd stay at the house that night to be part of what I expected to be the great Tom Fuckery Fest with my brothers on Saturday.

Miraculously, everything went exactly to plan on Friday. When things go too well, I begin to get jumpy. This meant that by the time Saturday morning rolled around I was so high strung that I was vibrating.

Amy and I arranged for Steve, Rose, and Clare to take Chris to a movie and dinner and Lys and Sophie were both at work.

Early evening finally arrived. It was almost time for the assholes to come over.

"Do you always pace," Bill asked me as I completed my living room circuit for the 30th time.

"Only when I think something is a horrible idea," I said.

"It'll be fine," Amy said, coming out of the kitchen, "we'll feed them first and I'll wrap them around my little finger. Who can say no to me?"

I was having trouble sharing Amy's faith. She didn't know Dean and Cal.

Shortly after 5:00, the buttheads arrived. While they greeted Amy and Bill, I grabbed the chicken breasts that Amy bought and I started up the grill. Soon the smell of marinated chicken filled the deck.

Amy set the table on the deck and we all sat down to dinner. More than once during dinner Amy kicked me in the shins to shake me out of my agitation. I was "there" for dinner but my mind was already fighting the battle I knew was coming. I know that sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy but I was borderline terrified of the conversation to come.

After dinner we adjourned to the living room. Cal finally asked, "SO when are your moving to the funeral home, Amy?"

Amy and I looked at each other and I sighed. I gave Amy the nod as a signal to go ahead.

"I'm not," she said carefully. "The kids and I are going to be living here with Dave and his family."

"On that's nice," Cal said, "he has plenty of room."

Cal was so far oblivious to what Amy meant but I saw Dean working it out. "Fuck," I thought, "here it comes."

"What are you two up to," Dean asked.

Cal looked at our brother and still clueless he asked, "What do you mean?"

Amy took a deep breath and replied simply, "Dave and I are together."

Time stopped.

"What do you mean, together," Cal asked.

"Isn't it obvious," Dean said with a look of disgust, "he's fucking our sister!"

Yup. This is what I expected. I expected disgust. I expected exactly what I heard. "He's fucking our sister," Dean had said, not, "They're fucking." Dean placed the blame squarely on me.

Cal stood up and made as if to grab me. Bill levelled a look at Cal that must have shriveled Cal's balls causing him to sit back down. Both of my brothers began yelling at once. They threatened to kick my ass and call the police for raping our sister. They called me a pervert (which yeah, I was). They called me horrible names.

Now, there was no physical way either of them could kick my ass even without Bill here but I had absolutely no doubt that I was going to spend the night in jail.

I looked sadly at Amy. Even though I predicted this I didn't blame her for it. The last few weeks were the best weeks I've had in years. I loved her and would risk all this again for these weeks. I would risk it all again just for her smile. I knew she'd be okay. I'd put the house in Sophie's name and she'd take care of Amy for me. I felt my eyes missing up and Dean and Cal took that as guilt and not the sorrow that I was going to lose the second woman I ever loved because of their narrow-minded selfishness.

The yelling intensified. They said awful things and I had to admit, some of it was true. "Well," I figured, "if I was going to jail, I was going to make it worth it." My hands curled into fists. 49 years of abuse and I was going to take it out on my abusers.

"Shut the fuck up," Amy screamed at our brothers. "Just shut the fuck up." She was crying now.

Amazingly, they did.

"My God," she screamed at them, "Dave is right about the both of you. You're fucking horrible people. He's your brother and all you've ever done is shit on him and treated him like he was the one who should have died. No wonder he got away from the family as soon as he could. No wonder he fucking hates you. I'm glad I was given away, I never would have wanted you to for brothers."

Ouch.

12