Amy -- Moving Forward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He hates us," Dean asked, dumbfounded. Of the two, Dean was actually smarter. He was also fucking clueless when it came to interpersonal relationships. He genuinely thought I loved them and that I was just being a pesky younger brother. Cal on the other hand...

"I don't hate you," I said, truthfully, "but I sure as hell am happier when I'm not dealing with you."

"And to get back at us you've seduced our sister," Cal spat, "your own twin sister?"

"Our sister," I almost hissed, "that you lied to me about for half a fucking century?"

"Mom and Dad lied to us, too," Dean protested.

"We'll get you somewhere safe, Amy," Cal said, "somewhere away from this fucking pervert."

"Oh, fuck you, Cal," she yelled back at him, "you think you know everything? Well, fuck you. I seduced him you no-necked asshole."

*OUCH*

That got their attention.

"What," Dean gasped.

"Is that true," Cal asked.

"Yes," Amy affirmed. "So go ahead and call the police. Dave will go to jail but so will I. And you won't be hurting just him. You'll be hurting me and most of all my children and his. Is that what the fuck you want? To ruin all those lives? Is it?"

"We wouldn't do anything to hurt you, Amy," Cal said.

"Are you in love with him," Dean asked her.

"*WE* are very much in love," she replied.

"Cal and I need to talk," Dean said. I saw his righteous anger was shaken by what Amy had said.

I nodded and waved toward the kitchen door. They stood up to go through it.

"Why don't you two leave your phones here," Bill suggested, his voice was cold, deliberate.

"We're not going to call the police," Dean said. Cal looked at him and Dean shook his head.

I nodded my agreement and Bill backed down.

Dean and Cal went into the kitchen and I moved from my chair to the couch next to Amy. She grabbed my hand and her head drooped and she sobbed. Bill was seething next to us.

"I'm sorry," Amy said, "you were right about them. You were right all along."

"It doesn't matter anymore," I said.

Ten minutes later they came out of the kitchen. Cal looked at Amy's hand in mine and he grimaced but kept his mouth shut.

"We don't understand this," Dean said, waving his hand at us, "and we certainly don't support it. Mom and Dad would be devastated."

"Then maybe Mom and Dad should have stood up to our grandfather," I said.

"But if it is what Amy wants," Cal said, ignoring me, "we'll keep your secret. Just don't expect us to be happy for him."

"What about what David wants," Amy asked.

"As long as he isn't hurting you, we'll stay out of it," Cal answered.

"You two are a fucking pair," Bill laughed, harshly.

Cal and Dean at least had the decency to look at Bill guiltily.

Cal shook his head, "This is fucking wrong. I'm sorry, I can't do it."

Okay. Cal wanted to play the moral high ground card. Well, I had a card to play, too. It was the nuclear option and it could backfire but Cal left me no choice.

"Cal, can I talk to you in my office for a moment?"

"I'm not changing my mind, David."

"Five minutes."

Dean nodded to him and Cal relented. We went down the hall to my office.

"What do you want to say," Cal asked.

"Your stepdaughter; I understand she is living with your in-laws, now."

"What of it?"

"And I know you got drunk and hit on Rose when she was fifteen. Even Mom saw it."

"Hey, wait a minute," Cal said defensively, "that was a misunderstanding."

"No, it wasn't. Did you touch your stepdaughter, Cal?"

"NO!"

Cal turned ashen. I believed him but I wasn't going to let on that I did. The kid was a liar and she didn't like that Cal caught her up to shit so she claimed he hit her and moved in with her grandparents.

"Then what is your problem? If I hadn't called you that day you would have had no idea who Amy was other than a girl you would have thought was too good for me."

"She's your twin. It is wrong."

"Are you jealous that I didn't have to get her from online dating?" He gave a start when I said "jealous." Oh, motherfucker. I saw the truth.

"Your problem with Amy and me is that you want her for yourself, isn't it?"

Bingo. His face has never been able to hide the truth. Cal was jealous.

"Do we have an understanding, Cal? Or do I need to talk to your wife?"

"Yes," he mumbled.

"I said, do we have an understanding, Cal?"

"Yes," he repeated, louder.

"For what it is worth, I believe you about your step-daughter."

"You do? Thank you."

"Amy wants the two of you in her life though I don't know why and after tonight you're going to have to work to gain her trust. You don't have to accept the two of us as a couple but you will have to deal with us if you want her as your sister."

"I understand," he said, hollowly.

Cal was defeated. I knew Dean would be okay. He was every bit the ass that Cal was but he at least was reasonable. I had to beat Cal down.

Cal and I returned to the living room. Cal was quiet. I was smiling.

"I'm on board," Cal said to Dean.

The buttheads got up to leave. Dean turned back to me and asked what I said to Cal.

I told him that it was between the two of us.

"Dad always said to not piss you off," Dean said, "Dad said you were smarter and meaner than us."

"Smarter, yes," I said, "but you two made me mean. Don't forget that. I had to be mean to survive."

The buttheads left.

"I need a drink," Bill said after a moment of silence.

"Me, too," Amy agreed.

"Frank's," I said.

Part V

Fifteen minutes later the three of us walked into Frank's. Frank himself came out of the kitchen and gave me a hug. He said that he was so glad to see me back. I reminded him my fall wasn't his fault.

We were led to a table and Lys arrived in short order.

"How'd it go," she asked nervously.

"Exactly how Dave said it would," Amy answered.

"But at least I don't have to leave town."

"Fuck," Lys said.

The three of us told Lys how the conversation progressed and how it ended. She was visibly angry.

"Can you trust them," she asked.

"Yeah. They won't risk hurting Amy," I said. Lys nodded, understanding the full context of what I just said.

"Amy went off on them," Bill told Lys. "It was impressive to see such a small woman get so angry."

"What can I get you guys?"

Bill ordered a beer and Amy ordered a rum and coke.

"Do you need a drink, Pop," Lys asked with sympathy in her eyes, "I won't tell Sophie."

"Yeah, I need a drink," I said, "but I don't want one. Just a Sprite, please."

Lys leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm proud of you, Pop." She left to grab our drinks.

"I'm proud of you, too," Amy said.

Lys came back with our drinks and a huge order of motz sticks. "On Frank," she said.

The three of us, Bill, Amy, and I sat and talked until closing. Bill had a few and was getting quite groggy. Rose texted Amy and asked if it was okay for Chris to stay at their place for the night which Amy was fine with.

Part VI

We went back to the house and Bill stumbled upstairs, exhausted from his long drive and from the confrontation and buzzed from his beers. Amy went upstairs and came down a few minutes later wrapped in a towel. She headed toward the hot tub and briefly turned around and flashed me before opening the tub and getting in. She was, if you're wondering, bare naked.

"What about Lys," I asked, "she'll be home soon."

"She can't get in," Amy said, "she's pregnant."

"You know what I mean."

"She's seen my tits once already. I'm not worried about it."

I shrugged and went to get my own towel. I came downstairs in the towel and dropped it near Amy's. I climbed in next to my sister.

We were still there, in the water, in each other's arms when Lys came home a short while later. Lys saw us in the tub and started to come over.

"Another few feet," I warned, "and you're going to see a lot more of your father-in-law than you may want."

Lys laughed and shook her head. "In that case," she said, "I'll say goodnight." Lys turned to go upstairs and Amy and I echoed her goodnight back to her.

Right as she reached the door to the house she turned back with a smirk and said, "Pop, you're a lucky guy. She really does have great tits."

Amy and I burst out laughing and she settled back into my arms in the water. Eventually, we became overheated, so we closed up the tub and went upstairs.

Part VII

Without a word, Amy led me to my shower. She set the temperature cool but still comfortable. Before we got in, Amy pulled a bullet toy from her luggage and confirmed it was waterproof. Amy turned the bullet on and put it in her vagina. I noticed, as she pulled her hand away, that she was already wet. I hardened immediately.

We got in the shower and embraced. My cock was poking at her entrance and I could feel the slow vibrations coming from the egg. Amy knelt down in front of me and kissed the head of my cock.

"Tell me when you're about to cum," she said.

Amy's mouth engulfed my cock and she began to vigorously bob up and down on it. On the up strokes she flicked my frenulum with her tongue. Amy reached between her legs. She must have pressed a button on the egg to speed it up. She let out a groan with my dick in her mouth. The vibration from the groan went from the tip of my head clear down to my balls. One of Amy's hands began to play with her tits and the other went to fondle my sack. At this rate, it wouldn't be long before I came.

Amy increased the speed on the egg again and she began to whimper on my dick. She pulled out until only my head was in her mouth and began licking the tip as fast as her tongue could move.

"I'm going to cum, Amy," I said.

Amy pulled away from my cock and grabbed it. She began to furiously jack me off. The hand on my balls flew to her pussy and she increased the speed one last time.

"On me," she said to me.

"What?"

"Cum on your sister," she demanded, "mark me as yours."

That did it. When my first rope shot out it hit her square in the face. She threw her head back and shouted so loud I just knew everyone heard her, even at the far end of the hall. My second rope hit her in her upturned nose and her mouth. She barked a surprised laugh and my final ropes struck her square in the chest.

Amy collapsed back and sat in the spray of the shower. She pulled the egg from her pussy, shutting it off. I sat down, hard, in front of her. My legs could no longer wanted to support me.

"That was fun," she laughed.

I grunted an agreement.

"We need to do that again," she said, rubbing what was left of my semen into her skin and licking her fingers clean.

We finished our shower and crawled into bed. I pulled Amy into a kiss and we laid down next to each other, shoulder to shoulder.

"I've always wanted to do that," Amy said, "thank you."

"I feel like I should be thanking you," I laughed.

"Christopher would never do it. He said it was dirty."

For a wife-beating drunk he was a serious priss.

"Isn't that the point," I wondered out loud.

Amy laughed and agreed.

"Any other fantasies I should be aware of," I asked, "anything else the douche wouldn't do?"

"Only one more thing and for that I'm going to have to psyche myself up."

I looked at her, puzzled.

"He'd never fuck me in the ass," she said.

"Really?" I was shocked. I thought most guys wanted that and when a girl like Amy asked you to you fucking did it.

"Yeah," she said, "so at least you'll get one of my virginities."

"Oh," I said simply. Yea!

"But not tonight."

"No, not tonight," I agreed and I rolled on my side to hold her to me. We fell asleep.

Part VIII

By the time I woke up, Amy was already downstairs with Bill and the girls. I came downstairs and kissed my woman good morning.

Sophie was looking at me awkwardly and Lys was trying to suppress a smile. Poor Bill was clearly hung over.

"What's the joke," I asked Lys.

"Ask Soph," she replied.

"Or don't," Amy said.

"I looked at Sophie and said, "Well?"

"I got home early last night," she said, "they actually overstaffed and I got to leave early."

"Okay," I said, "and?"

"Please don't make her say it," Bill groaned.

"Oh, I see," I said, "did you hear Amy's...shout?"

"Yup. Right as I was walking past your door."

Lys descended into adolescent giggling and Bill turned pink.

"We all heard it," Lys said.

Amy joined Bill in turning red. "This is a lot funnier when we're not picking on me."

"Well done, Pop," Lys said.

"Thank you," I replied to the compliment. I wasn't about to admit that it was a vibrator that did most of the work.

"Hey, I know that you guys are doing it," Bill began.

"Doing it," Lys laughed, "are we in high school?"

Bill glared at her and continued, "I know you two are having sex but do you have to rub our noses in it?"

"I really don't want to talk to my brother about my sex life," Amy groaned.

"He prefers to rub his own nose in it," Lys giggled. Amy looked like she was ready to crawl under the table. Bill looked like someone slapped him in the back of the head. Sophie simply looked horrified.

"Maybe I should move into the funeral home, after all," Amy said.

"Like father like daughter, right," I asked Lys.

"Hell, yeah!"

"I'm moving with Aunt Amy," Sophie said.

After several minutes of juvenile innuendo, we pulled ourselves together. When I thought the subject had finally passed Sophie pressed the point.

"Seriously, you two could be quieter."

"Don't tell me," I said, "tell her." I pointed to Amy.

"Asshole," Amy retorted.

"Really," Sophie pressed, "we're at least discreet."

"Really," I asked, "Which one of you ululates like Xena going into battle?"

"Oh, that's me," Lys confirmed proudly.

"Well done, Sophie," I said.

Sophie's jaw dropped and snapped shut twice. Lys giggled again and agreed, "yes, very well done, dear."

"Is this what it is going to be like for the rest of my life," Amy asked me.

"Yup," Lys and I said in unison.

"At least if you're lucky," I added.

"I am not prescribing you ED meds," Sophie said.

"I so wouldn't ask my daughter for them," I replied.

"So, ah...any chance we could change the subject now," Bill asked.

"I don't need them, yet," I said in particular. "At least not since I met Amy."

"Someone PLEASE change the subject," Bill begged.

Sophie cleared her throat, "I'm almost afraid to ask," she began, "how'd it go with Uncle Dipshit and Uncle Asshole last night?"

Bill, Amy, and I recounted our conversation with my brothers for Sophie. She was understandably upset.

"I think we reached an understanding," I said.

"Yeah," Bill agreed, "Cal keeps his mouth shut and I don't castrate him with rubber bands."

Ouch.

"I honestly thought Dave was exaggerating about how they treated him. I got to see it first-hand last night."

"they won't do anything to hurt Amy," I assured Sophie, "Dean and Cal may not like it but they'll keep the secret."

We cleaned up from breakfast and set about the task of preparing for Amy's final move the next weekend. The plan was simple: Amy and Chris would return home and pack up what was left. The moving company was to come Friday afternoon and take all of the furniture and items that they didn't need to the funeral home. The Feinberg's had already cleared out the residence and agreed to let Amy move her spare items into it. Then the movers would come here and meet me where I'd direct them to what gets put where. Settlement was first thing Saturday morning and by then Amy and her kids would be moved and she and I could begin to plan our future.

One last obstacle remained and that was talking to Amy's parents and brother, Allen. I hoped we could do it during our trip to Gettysburg in a couple of weeks. I even considered inviting them along but I wasn't sure if that was a great idea. I made a note to talk to Amy about it after the move.

"Just one more obstacle," I thought. And I was pretty certain they'd understand. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if they already knew. "Just one more obstacle."

The universe, my friends, has a way of making sure you remember who's boss.

12