Amy Pt. 02

Story Info
Amy's stay in Houston continues, perhaps forever.
7.5k words
4.38
5.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 10/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thanks for reading my stories and for your ratings and comments.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

Amy Part 2

I am surprised at the words of the manageress without knowing how to react, and without time to do it, because as soon as she releases the chain of the railing, she gives a strong pull on it forcing me to get out of the pool and follow her.

"You can call me Gabrielle; I'll tell you everything that happened later;" the manageress tells me; "Now I just want to take you to my room and fulfill what I promised you the last time we met."

I tremble at Gabrielle's words, but I know it's not from fear, it's from excitement and anticipation of finally fulfilling the fantasy I've imagined these past few nights.

Except for the strange dream a few hours ago, so similar to what has finally happened, all my fantasies started with Cassie dominating me, fucking me for hours, leaving me exhausted and drained from orgasms, and continued with the arrival of Charles, whom I begged to release me, but he said nothing, just smiled and started fucking me, increasing the number of my orgasms and turning me into a submissive and compliant slave girl like all the ones I have seen on TV during these days.

When the elevator stops in the penthouse, I freeze and refuse to get out even though Gabrielle keeps flushing the toilet, I know Charles is staying on this floor and I don't want to see him, let alone him seeing me like this.

"Easy sweetheart;" she says approaching me, grabbing my face with one of her hands, "Charles is not in his suite, surely, like all these previous nights he will be in his basement playroom, having fun with one of the hotel slave girls, imagining that it is you he is whipping and fucking. Luckily as of tomorrow he won't have to imagine it anymore."

Again, I don't understand Gabrielle's words, and I must be making a strange face, because I cause her to start laughing.

"Fuck Amy;" exclaims Gabrielle. "Don't tell me you haven't realized that Charly has been completely in love with you since the first day he saw you?" she asks me.

"That's impossible!" I shout letting out my anger, "Charles has never made a wrong move or behaved inappropriately, if he had I...."

"Exactly Amy, you're in love with him too;" Gabrielle states. "Anyone who saw you two together would notice right away, David and I did the first time we saw you a year ago, and we've talked about it several times with Charly."

"But he didn't do anything to show it;" I point out shaking my head and ducking my eyes to the floor.

"I was afraid of your reaction regarding the slavery issue;" Gabrielle comments to me, "About four years ago, Charly was engaged to a childhood friend, who when she found out that we supported the new laws and had slave girls broke up with him. That hurt him a lot, but that wasn't the worst of it, two months later he found out that his ex she know had given herself as a slave girl to the one who was to be the godfather at the wedding."

"What did Charles do?" I ask curious seeing that Gabrielle still hasn't finished the story.

"He ruined his former friend by forcing him to sell his slave girl to him, spent the next week playing with her, whipping her, fucking her, tattooing and adorning her body so that anyone who saw her would be unable to recognize her. Then he gave her away to a lesbian club, with the only condition that no man would ever fuck her again," Gabrielle explains to me.

I close my eyes and shiver at the thought that the man Gabrielle has just described is the Charles I know, and to whom I now belong.

"A couple of months ago when we saw that neither Charly nor you would step up, David and I decided to step up for you;" Gabrielle comments to me. "As soon as the trip to Houston was arranged, we arranged for Harold to give up coming in exchange for a vacation at an exclusive resort in Miami staffed by half a dozen slave girls. Convincing Charly that you were the best suited to accompany him was fairly straightforward."

"It took me a little longer to convince him about the massage;" Gabrielle continues to explain to me, "I wanted to send you a slave girl the first night, but he refused, luckily, all those meetings on the second day made things easier."

"By the way;" Gabrielle comments to me changing the expression on her face, "Not a word to my brother about what happened that night in your room."

"You don't want him to know that you pretended to be a slave girl and he has to enslave you?" I say without thinking to Gabrielle.

"At no time did I say I was a slave girl;" she replies smiling at me. "It was you driven by your fantasies of slavery that assumed so, the same fantasies that led you to obey me without hesitation, a free woman obeying a slave girl."

"That you found the pool was unexpected;" Gabrielle continues speaking, "It gave me the perfect excuse to enslave you, and a nice show to watch every night. More than once I was tempted to pose as Cassie again and come up and play with you in the pool, especially the night I showed the pictures to Charly."

I duck my eyes in embarrassment, thinking that Charles has seen me naked and masturbating in the pool, though that will soon be the least of it.

"You don't have to be ashamed kitten;" Gabrielle tells me running her fingers over my hips and thighs, "You have a perfect, desirable body, and from the way Charly's cock was marked on his pants as he looked at you, he thinks so too."

"The problem is that everything should have ended differently;" Gabrielle continues to tell me. "David set up the meeting at the club, Marc agreed to enter the game right away knowing that you were going to get turned on watching how he treated his slave girl, it was harder to convince the club owner to change the reservation that Charly made, he only agreed five minutes before you arrived at the club and it cost us two of the best pleasure slave girls we have."

"When David told me how you had reacted, I knew it was all done;" Gabrielle tells me, "It was the signal Charly needed to jump in, but you go and get in the pool early, and on top of that those two idiots show up to spoil everything."

"David and I are going to enjoy punishing you for being about to ruin everything;" Gabrielle points out to me opening the door to the suite.

As soon as I enter, I notice Alice riding on David's cock who remains lying on the bed staring at the ceiling, as soon as Alice sees me enter, she gets off her Master's cock and comes running towards me.

"I'm sorry Amy;" Alice says hugging me, gluing her sweaty body to mine, "Master Charles is a kind master, and seeing how he looked at you in the club, he's going to see to it that you lack for nothing and have lots of orgasms when he fucks you."

"You'll have time tomorrow to explain everything;" Gabrielle says to Alice, "Now help me tie her to the bed and get her ready for David to fuck her."

Alice grabs my hand and pulls me towards the bed, but my feet seem glued to the floor, and only a hard spank on my ass makes me move.

"Move, I don't want to have to use the whip tonight;" Gabrielle tells me, "I'd rather your first time be with Charly."

I finally move towards the bed following Alice, who as soon as we are next to each other, pushes me on top of her and starts to tie me up. Before I know it, my hands are chained to the wall above my head, and my legs spread wide at the corners of the bed.

"Do you want me to gag you?" asks Alice to Gabrielle holding a ball gag in her hand.

"No need, you know I like to hear my slave girls beg;" she replies.

Alice throws the gag aside and grabbing my head she starts kissing me, I try to resist but it doesn't take long before she forces her tongue into my mouth. As she kisses me her hands caress my body, focusing immediately on my nipples, causing my whole body to tremble with pleasure.

"I could make her cum just by playing with her tits;" Alice comments to Gabrielle breaking the kiss to take one of my nipples into her mouth.

"Let's see if you are capable;" Gabrielle replies smiling, knowing she almost did it several nights ago in my room. "If you do, we'll let you fuck her."

Alice looks at me smiling and redoubles her efforts, moving her mouth from one nipple to the other, sucking and biting them, kneading my tits, giving them little smacks, causing my whole body to tremble with pleasure, finally bringing me despite all my efforts to avoid it to one of the most intense orgasms of my life despite my efforts to avoid it.

Without hardly leaving me time to recover from the orgasm, David, who has been watching everything leaning against the wall, approaches the bed.

"Go play for a while;" David says to Gabrielle and Alice, "I want to fuck her without anyone looking at me."

Gabrielle ignores her brother's words; all she does is sit on one of the couches in the room with Alice next to her.

I look at David standing on the edge of the bed looking at me smiling, his hard cock ready to fuck me, as I look at his face, I find the resemblance to Charles that I hadn't noticed before, although his blond hair gives him a more youthful and less serious look.

"I don't know how Charly has been able to last a whole year without throwing himself at you;" David tells me smiling, "If it had been me, I wouldn't have waited more than a month to bend you over my office desk and fuck you, and then put my collar on you. Wouldn't you Alice?"

"You didn't even wait two weeks to push me against the elevator wall and fuck me the first time;" Alice replies, her voice cracking from the caresses Gabrielle is giving her on the couch, "And that same night, after the best sex of my life, I got down on my knees so you could put your collar on me."

I would like to know more of Alice and David's story, but before I can ask, David climbs onto the bed and positions himself between my legs starting to eat my pussy.

"Oh yes!" I exclaim as I feel David's tongue entering my pussy, moving inside, fucking me like a small cock. Despite having reached orgasm only moments ago, I notice another one growing inside me.

What I feel, is totally different to anything I have ever felt before, if I thought the night, I had spent with Cassie had been amazing this far surpasses it.

Cassie, well Gabrielle, played with me with soft, slow movements, her tongue seemed to slide into every corner of my pussy, tasting me little by little, exploring me completely and reaching parts of my pussy I didn't think I had, David on the other hand seems to want to devour me, with long, hard licks, sucking and soaking on my clit, as if he wants to rip it out of my body.

"¡¡¡¡NNNNOOOO!!!" I scream as I feel David stop and lift his head from my pussy.

Luckily, it only takes a few seconds to place his cock at the entrance of my pussy and push his hips hard without stopping until it is fully inserted.

Having brought me to the brink of orgasm with his tongue, David barely needs a couple of strong movements to bring me to orgasm.

Not caring about the presence of Gabrielle and Alice, I let out an intense scream when I reach orgasm, feeling how my pussy stretches to make way for the huge cock that is fucking me, making me surrender to pleasure and forget that if David is fucking me, it is because I am now a slave girl.

I don't know how long David and Alice had been fucking when we arrived, I expected David to cum right away, but he spends the next half hour fucking me nonstop, forcing me into two more orgasms before he slips out of my pussy and cums on my belly and tits.

"Go to sleep;" Gabrielle tells her brother, "It's the girls' turn to have fun."

"You can have fun whatever you want, but I assure you that I will not miss anything of the show;" replies David sitting on the couch where a few moments ago the two girls were sitting.

If I expected some preliminary play from Gabrielle, I am wrong again, the two go to one of the closets and take something from inside, when they approach the bed again, the two girls wear a leash attached to their waist, Gabrielle with the same latex cock with which she fucked me a few days ago and Alice with a thinner but somewhat longer and with a strange shape.

"Help me change her position;" Gabrielle orders Alice.

Exhausted by the previous orgasms, the two girls handle me like a doll and have no problem turning me and placing me on my knees on the bed, holding my hands back to the headboard of the bed and forcing me to lift my ass to have better access to my ass and pussy.

As soon as I am in my new position, Alice stands behind me, and places the false cock at the entrance of my pussy, pushing slowly, the latex cock is slipping little by little, and although David's cock was fatter and stretched my pussy quite a bit, I feel a strange sensation while Alice fucks me, a sensation that increases when the tip reaches places not touched before.

Suddenly I feel Alice stop, I don't really know why, and I try to turn, as I go to do it, Gabrielle's voice stops me.

"Don't turn around, or I will punish you."

I rest my head on the bed again, suspecting what is about to happen, my suspicions are confirmed when I feel Alice pushing back into my pussy, they are not random pushes as before, they look like forced pushes, and I can only assume that Gabrielle has positioned herself behind her and is fucking her pussy or her ass.

I soon realize that something happens, the shape and length of Alice's cock, fill me deeply, but being so thin barely rubs with the walls of my pussy and much less with my clitoris, keeping me away from orgasm, an orgasm that Alice does reach.

Alice withdraws from my pussy, being replaced immediately by Gabrielle, who with a cock that I already know from a few nights ago does not take long to bring me to orgasm.

The next two hours, Gabrielle and Alice take turns fucking me, maintaining that strange mixture of sensations that are about to take me to the brink of madness. When they get tired of playing with me, it's David's turn again, who fucks me fast and hard, cumming this time inside my pussy, then ordering Alice to clean it without leaving a trace of her cum.

Two more orgasms join all the ones I've already had, and they cause me to start begging Gabrielle and David to stop, although they just smile at me and continue to fuck me, stopping only when I'm too exhausted to be anything more than a simple doll that doesn't respond to their touches.

I don't know how long I've slept when I'm awakened by Alice, but because of how tired and exhausted I still feel, probably not enough.

"Wake up Amy," Alice tells me with a smile, "David is waiting for us downstairs to take you to the processing center, you have just enough time to take a shower."

Hearing Alice's words, I cover my face with my hands and start crying, now I am a slave girl, all the life I knew is over.

"Don't cry Amy;" Alice tells me, "It's not as bad as it sounds, I've been David's slave girl for almost four years and he's never done anything that could hurt me, ninety percent of the time we're a normal couple, only when we travel to Texas he treats me like a slave girl," she says smiling.

"And sex when he ties me to the bed and fucks me like a slave girl is amazing," she adds, helping me up.

Alice barely leaves me five minutes under the shower before she comes in to pick me up, help me dry off and dress me in a short dress with sandals and no underwear. When we go down to reception, David is talking to Gabrielle, and they both look at me and whisper something.

"I hope Charly doesn't mind me you after your processing;" David tells me, "Because I'm sure after I you for the first time he'll never let any man touch you;" he adds approaching me to give me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Look who's talking;" replies Gabrielle, "The same one who has not let any man touch Alice for three years and who in two months will legally make her his wife in the twenty-seven states where there is no female slavery;" she adds mocking David.

"Slut!" shouts David to his sister, "I can't wait the day Thomas stops thinking with his dick and puts on you the slave collar you deserve."

Before Gabrielle can say anything, David grabs Alice and me and pulls us out of the hotel, quickly getting into a gray SUV.

The journey to the Processing Center takes more than fifteen minutes, in which I do not say a single word despite David and Alice trying to talk to me as if what is going to happen to me is the most normal thing in the world.

The three of us got a surprise when we stopped in a reserved area of the parking lot and found Charles waiting for us, leaning on a black sports car.

"I'll take care of her," he tells his brother with a serious gesture, picking up the strap attached to my necklace.

David does not say anything or react looking at his brother strangely, Alice instead reacts, approaches Charles and whispers something in his ear, causing him to look at her and smile, then Alice approaches me and gives me a soft kiss on the lips.

Charles doesn't move until he sees David's car driving away, then, without saying a word to me, he pushes me against the wall, and tearing off my dress he begins to caress me.

"I think you've seen on TV what happens in the Processing Center;" Charles tells me, "You're going to spend the next few hours being processed, treated like an animal, being fucked by any of the handlers at the center, they'll just stop fucking you to examine you and prepare your file, not even when they're ringing your nipples and your pussy they'll stop fucking you, and much less when you are branded as a slave girl, a slave girl who reaches orgasm when she is being branded becomes the most submissive of whores."

I want to cry at Charles' words, but I can only moan with pleasure because of his caresses and his fingers moving inside my pussy.

"Then you'll be put on display for two hours, and dozens of men and women will inspect you and play with your pussy and tits, forcing you into one orgasm after another. The more orgasm you have the higher your value, and if it's too high maybe I'll sell you, I don't think I'll have a problem finding a better secretary than you."

Something breaks inside me, suddenly the hands I kept still next to my body seem to come alive and move on their own, one of them pushes Charles in the chest, who moves backwards surprised by my reaction, while the other moves to his face giving him a strong slap.

"You're a pig Charles," I shout at him pushing again. "This is all your fault, you only know how to deal with slave girls, not real women, you can brand me as a slave girl, and tonight take me to the basement of the hotel, whip me and fuck me as you do with all your slave girls, but you will never have anything else of me." I keep yelling at him.

I expected Charles to react in any way but the way he does, holding the hand I was pushing him with and pulling me towards him, grabbing me by the neck with his free hand to grab my lips and kiss me passionately.

I've been waiting so long for Charles to kiss me, that instead of resisting despite the situation, I immediately start kissing him back, opening my mouth to let his tongue enter it and link with mine. His hands start moving all over my body again, caressing my tits and playing with my nipples, his fingers go back inside my pussy, moving inside him, driving me crazy.

If a few moments ago Charles' caresses were rude with the intention of submitting me to him, now they are soft and slow, and they achieve the goal of surrendering to him simply without intending it. Or not?

"I'm sorry," Charles tells me, breaking the kiss and grabbing the strap of my collar quickly guiding me into the processing center. "But this is something that has to happen."