Amy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open my closed eyes to Charles' pleasure, expecting to find myself in a room like the one I've seen on TV these days, a room full of naked future slave girls, surrounded by handlers looking at them lustfully, waiting to fuck them and welcome them into their new life.

Instead, I find myself in a cozy little office, with a beautiful woman in her thirties sitting behind the desk.

"Good morning, Mr. Williams," she greets Charles, "It has been a long time since you came to visit us."

"Good morning, Micaela," Charles replies, "If I had known you were still so sexy and desirable, I would have called earlier and see if I could come and fuck you."

"That's too much Mr. Williams, you can come to the Processing Center whenever you want and fuck me whenever you feel like it," says Micaela, rising from the table and approaching me, looking at me curiously. "Your family owns the Processing Center, and I am a slave girl owned by the family, you can do with me whatever you want."

I turn to Charles, who keeps looking at Micaela as if she has done something wrong, although the woman just smiles and runs one of her fingers over my right arm.

"She's perfect Mr. Williams;" says Micaela, "She has that mixture of innocence and lust that drives men crazy, once processed she could sell for more than a million dollars, although if she is here, it is because she has no intention of selling it."

"As you are always right Micaela;" he replies approaching her to give her a kiss on the lips, "I shouldn't even be in Houston, but she has made a mistake and I am forced to enslave her and I want you to take care of her."

"Any special requests?" asks Micaela, having a conversation with Charles as if I were not present.

"You know what I like," Charles replies, handing him my leash, "When you're done, let David know to come and pick it up, but tell him he can't touch it, we'll share it in the hotel playroom tonight."

"Hey! I'm here!" I yell at Charles trying to get his attention, but all I get is Micaela spanking me hard in the ass."

"I think, Mr. Williams, you're going to have to teach your new slave girl good manners," Micaela says.

"I hope to enjoy doing it very much;" Charles replies, leaving the office and leaving me alone with Micaela.

"Mr. Williams hasn't even told me your name," she says, moving around me. "Although it doesn't matter much either, now that you are his slave girl, he can give you any name he wants."

"My name is Amanda Miller," I say to Micaela; "Although I like to be called Amy."

"Alright Amy, we'll keep that name until Mr. Williams decides to put another one on, now let's relax a bit before we process you," Micaela tells me.

I don't know what she means, until she comes up to me and kisses me gently on the lips, caressing my whole body with her hands.

"Calm Amy, I assure you that it is not so bad to be a slave girl, and less to be a slave girl of Mr. Williams, if he has not changed and remains so skilled with his tongue and with the whip you will end up begging him to fuck you;" she tells me taking her hand to my pussy collecting the juices that are already beginning to sprout.

"Tasty, like Charly likes them, sorry like Mr. Williams likes them;" she tells me back to bring her fingers to my pussy taking over my clitoris.

"Don't move Amy;" Micaela commands, "I don't want to tie you up, yet;" she adds kneeling on the floor bringing her mouth closer to my pussy.

"Uuummmhh!" I moan as I feel her mouth exploring my pussy, mostly thanks to the metal piercing I've seen on her tongue caressing my clitoris.

"Get used to this Amy, Mr. Williams is not going to share you with any man, but with any of his slave girls, and I imagine that if David is aware of all this, Gabrielle will not miss the opportunity to play with you."

"Gabrielle has already played with me;" I say to Micaela, my voice choked with moans, "She and David are responsible for this."

Micaela's way of playing with my pussy is completely different from that of Gabrielle or Alice, Gabrielle wants to take everything, showing her dominant vein, Alice instead seems to improvise, as if she had barely been with a couple of women; Micaela, on the other hand, seems to focus on my pleasure, as if she knows what a woman likes and has been trained to please her.

Micaela does not take me to the edge as Gabrielle did, she slows down my pleasure, causing my excitement to increase slowly, I do not even realize that she has been pushing me against the table and now I am leaning on it, holding my hands to avoid falling.

The orgasm comes to me unexpectedly, and my juices wet Micaela's face, which cleanses them with her tongue licking.

"Come on Amy;" she says, pulling the leash toward the office door.

We cross a corridor and arrive at a huge room, a room that is like the one I have seen on television, at least two dozen naked slave girls are scattered around it, some kneeling on the floor attending to the cocks of the handlers, others leaning against the wall being fucked, initiating the descent towards their slavery.

Luckily, we crossed the room without stopping and entered another that gives me an intense chill, two men dressed in white coats are standing in the middle, surrounded by half a dozen gynecological stretchers.

"I'm in charge of prosecuting this slave girl;" says Micaela to the two men, who without answering her leave the room, something illogical in the case of a slave girl.

Seeing my face at the attitude of the two men, Micaela approaches me smiling, "For five years I have been the Executive Vice President of Williams Industries and I reside in San Francisco, I came a fortnight ago because Gabrielle told me that she needed me to take care of some matters of the Processing Center, and now I understand why, and here I am registered as Mr. Williams' slave girl and I have to wear the necklace," she explains.

"Get on the stretcher;" Micaela orders me.

I climb without protest, and before I know it Micaela holds me with a series of restrictions, immobilizing me completely.

"A normal slave girl would have a series of medical tests and blood tests, in addition all her reactions would be measured, the sensitivity of her tits, the elasticity of her pussy and her ass, her nausea reflex, and according to all that she would be given her degree of slave girl;" Micaela explains to me as she takes off the elegant dress she was wearing, staying naked and putting on gloves. "But in your case, as Mr. Williams has brought you personally, you will be assigned the maximum grade, you will be a Prime slave girl."

Micaela starts manipulating a control panel, and a strange lamp is positioned over my body.

"This lamp will apply a laser beam bath on your skin, shaving you completely and forever from the neck down;" Micaela tells me, "The truth is that I would enjoy more shaving your pussy personally but this way it is faster."

The machine starts working, and a strange tingle fills my body, I have never fully shaved, but now I have no choice.

"Fuck!" exclaims Micaela suddenly, "Come to think of it, the last time I was in the Processing Center was four years ago, Charles called me to process a new slave girl named Alice, a gift for David, I wonder what happened to her."

"She's still David's slave girl, and they're going to be married in two months," I replied, not sure why.

"I'm happy for her and David," she tells me, "Now comes the less fun part of processing;" she tells me holding up a tray.

I let out a scream at the sight of the contents of the tray: an injection, several needles, half a dozen gold piercings, and a cattle marking machine.

"You're going to have to thank me later;" says Micaela sticking the injection in my arm, causing everything to start clouding around me.

I do not know how long it takes to wake up, when I do I feel an intense pain in my tits, my pussy and especially at the base of my back, I do not even realize that I am no longer tied at the table, but sitting on a stretcher with Micaela next to me.

"Calm down Amy, I put you under anesthesia before putting on the piercings and the mark;" Micaela tells me, "David will come to get you in half an hour."

"Thank you very much," I say to Micaela, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her closer to me and giving her a kiss.

Our mouths open letting our tongues join, but that's not what I want, I break the kiss and push Micaela so that her body rests on the stretcher, kissing her neck, slowly descending all over her body without stopping kissing her, I play with the piercings of her nipples, two gold bars topped with two diamonds and when I suck them and feel how her whole-body trembles, I imagine how my sensitive nipples will feel with the piercings that have been placed on me.

It takes me almost a minute to get to her pussy, and I stop for a few seconds without knowing what to do, until the other night with Gabrielle, I had never been with a woman, and I do not know very well how to give her pleasure.

I start licking Micaela's pussy, trying to focus on her clitoris, sucking her out of her sheath, then I start biting her gently causing her first moans.

"Use your fingers or you won't get me to before David comes," Micaela suggests.

I bring two of my fingers to Micaela's pussy and begin to move them slowly, curling them inside and then stretching them suddenly, that simple game attached to my mouth on her clitoris, causes Micaela's moans to increase in volume and get closer to orgasm, an orgasm that comes a couple of minutes later.

"Nice show;" someone says clapping from the door, "It's the hottest and sexiest thing I've seen in a long time, well, rather since last night I saw Gabrielle and Alice fucking Amy."

After those words I don't have to turn to know that it's David who has come in, although that makes me a little nervous knowing that he's going to take me with Charles and that they're going to fuck me together.

"I find it strange not to see you in those elegant executive suits," David tells Micaela approaching her for a kiss. "They make me forget that you're a slave girl and that I can fuck you whenever I want."

"Only in twenty-five of the fifty-two states, little Williams;" replies Micaela, "Although you know that in the rest you just have to ask me;" she adds smiling and handing him something.

"Call me little Williams again while you're in Texas and you won't be able to sit down for a week," David threatens to approach me showing him what Micaela has given him.

I take a step back when I see what it is: A metal necklace with a ring in the middle and a name engraved on it, my slave girl necklace.

"Get on your knees," David commands.

I obey him immediately, and instinctively pull my hair away from my neck, letting David place the metal ring around it.

David approaches me with a serious gesture, without any ceremony, although before putting on the necklace he takes his free hand to one of my nipples and plays a few seconds with the recent piercings causing me to let out some slight moans.

"Given what happened last night it's going to be interesting to play with your tits;" he tells me as he places the necklace around my neck and closes it with a click.

"It's programmed to open when you're not in a slave state," David tells me, "But I advise you not to walk around one of them without the necklace, you might end up sold."

"Go ahead, it's time to go," he says, addressing Micaela to my surprise. A surprise that lasts as long as it takes me to feel a new prick in my arm.

------

If the last time I woke up after Micaela injected me with something, I woke up with mos piercings and the mark and free of my restraints, now I do it hanging from the ceiling, and I hear some intense moans around me.

When I open my eyes, the scene I see disturbs me a lot as well as excites me, Micaela is hanging in the same position as me, being fucked at the same time by David and Charles. Micaela is moaning like a bitch in heat, reaching orgasm after orgasm, begging the two brothers to keep fucking her.

I feel jealous to see Charles fucking Micaela, and also to see David doing the same, I know that Micaela has no choice just like I will not, we are slave girls and they can use us as and when they want.

"She's already woken up;" David says to his brother, who turns to me and when he sees that I am awake he stops fucking Micaela and approaches me.

"Good night, Amy;" he greets me, "I see that Micaela still knows well what my tastes are;" he adds bringing his hands to my nipples, stretching my piercings. "Although I think you haven't seen how you've turned out."

Charles moves a full-length mirror in front of me and seeing myself reflected in it, I let out a scream. Not only have they pierced my nipples by placing two gold bars in each one topped by rubies forming a cross, and my clitoris with a golden ring and a chain of two inches, they have placed a diamond in my navel and a ring in each of the pussy lips, although that is not what worries me most, that's the two tattoos I've been tattooed, one on my shaved pubis and one under my right breast. To all that we must add the slave girl code engraved on fire at the base of my back.

"The next three hours I'm going to whip you, I'm going to fuck you, I'm going to share you with my brother, I'm going to treat you like the slave girl you are," Charles tells me, "Then I'm going to take you to my hotel suite, and I'm going to keep fucking you like the woman I've been wanting since she walked into my office a year ago and that I want it to be with me for the rest of my life."

I open my mouth to answer Charles, not knowing very well that, but the sound that comes out of it is a scream when I feel something hitting my back, when I look at the mirror that is still in front of me, I see David whipping me. It has not been a dry and strong blow as I expected it to be a whiplash, it has been several soft blows, which have produced a strange sensation, pleasant even.

Again, I feel a blow this time on my buttocks, and I see in the reflection how David holds a whip with several strips of leather.

"This is going to cause you more pleasure than pain," Charles tells me in front of me, wielding a similar whip and waving it to beat my tits.

I scream again as I feel the blow to my overly sensitive tits from her new piercings, but at the same time I notice that a strange tingling appears in my pussy, although it quickly disappears when I am hit by Charles' whip.

The next five minutes, the two brothers do not stop whipping me, leaving no part of my body caressed by the leather, when they finally stop, David grabs me from behind and begins to kiss my neck, bringing one of his hands to my tits and the other to my crotch.

He plays a few seconds with my pussy, caressing my clitoris, wetting his fingers with my juices, and then without any warning introduce one of them into my ass.

"I think you're going to have a lot of fun breaking this tight hole," David tells his brother, "Although I don't know if he'll be able to hold both of us at once," he adds, pulling away from me and starting to whip me again.

After another five minutes, they stop again, and this time it's Charles who comes up to me and starts kissing me and playing with my tits, sticking two of his fingers into my pussy, and then into my ass, moving them inside and stretching it.

"Alice was narrower and nothing happened when we both fucked her at the same time;" says Charles, "Amy will be a good slave girl and will endure without protest;" he adds retreating to resume the whipping.

The game continues for what seems like an eternity, I do not know how many lashes they have given me, nor how many times they have stopped to play with my body, when I reached the fourth orgasm, I stopped counting and as Micaela had told me a few hours ago, I began to beg them to fuck me, although they ignored my pleas completely.

Finally, after bringing me to a new orgasm with his fingers, David holds me by the thighs and places himself between my legs, slamming his cock into my pussy, a pussy so sensitive after orgasms that it causes me a strange sensation of pleasure and pain, which destroys all my coherent thoughts.

In the mirror I can see myself reflected, sweaty and exhausted, my breathing racing as I watch David's cock go in and out of my pussy. I let out a scream when I see in the reflection how Charles stands behind me, with a cock bigger and harder than I had imagined in my dreams shining with the lubricant.

Charles pushes me against David, and David grabs me tightly by the waist, practically preventing me from moving, making it impossible for me to escape what Charles intends to do. I soon feel the tip of my boss's cock trying to break through my ass, and despite knowing that it is useless I try to get rid of David's embrace.

I scream and feel intense pain when Charles' cock exceeds my anal ring, I try to beg them to stop but not a single sound comes out of my mouth. These days I have seen on television slave girls being fucked anally, enjoying and reaching orgasm, and although I have masturbated watching it, I kept thinking that it was impossible for me to let someone fuck my ass.

Now not only do I have one cock trying to get into my ass, but it's also doing it when I have my pussy completely filled with another, although David has stopped moving a while ago, he stays still letting his brother take his time.

Slowly, inch by inch I notice how Charles' cock is woven into my ass, and as it does my excitement increases, my body reacts without me wanting to, as if I already accept what my mind does not dare to do, that I am a slave girl, and that I only serve for the pleasure of men.

Ten minutes after Charles started inserting his cock into my ass, I am completely impaled between the two men, their sweaty bodies glued to mine, and their eager mouths devouring everything within reach.

For a few moments I think I've reached the limit of pleasure, then the two brothers start moving their hips, causing their cocks to move in and out of my body, completely destroying me, triggering a wave of orgasms that take me into darkness.

------

I am tired of fainting, every time I wake up, I am in a worse situation, although this time it does not take me long to realize that I am on a soft and comfortable bed, with skillful hands massaging my body.

"Relax Amy," Charles tells me, "It's all over, it's just you and me."

I open my eyes and see Charles looking at me, smiling at me in amazement, with a bottle of oils in his hand that he is applying to my aching body.

I want to tell him so many things, I want to insult him and curse him for having enslaved me, I want to tell him that I was already his slave girl before he put the necklace on me, I want to tell him that I also fell in love with him that first day at the office, I want to tell him so many things that I don't know where to start. Without stopping looking at him, I take a deep breath before I say anything to him.

"Fuck me, Charles."

Because of the face he makes, those are not the words he expected to hear, although at the moment he recovers his smile and moves to place himself between my legs.

"Your wishes are orders, slave Amy;" he tells me pushing his hips hard, fully inserting his cock into my pussy, stretching it deeper than David's cock, reaching deeper than Gabrielle's latex cock, conquering and subduing me completely.

"Everyone says that the orgasms of a slave girl are different from those of a free woman," I comment to Charles as he continues to fuck me, approaching one, "I can't wait to go back to New York to check it out."

"Then you will have to wait for a good season;" Charles replies me increasing the speed and strength of his movements, "I plan to stay in Houston for a season, and from what I have heard, in a few months the rest of the states will pass the slavery laws."