Amy Rushes Delta Epsilon Pt. 03

Story Info
Amy completes her forfeit.
5.8k words
4.18
8k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mercy149
mercy149
19 Followers

Amy held her breath as Anna grabbed the phone in the center, and asked it for Amy's forfeit. She couldn't help but glance at Anna's exposed pussy; she couldn't believe Anna had chosen to take her panties off instead of her bra. She'd been the only girl there that had chosen to do so. Anna seemed reserved or even scared when tonight started, but now she looks confident and almost like she's having...fun, Amy thought incredulously.

"Alright Amy, here's your forfeit..." Anna said, whispering afterwards, "I'm sorry."

"Your forfeit is to pick up a random guy off the streets and record yourself having sex with him," Anna said slowly, raising her eyebrows further and further as she read more of the dare. Amy's jaw dropped.

"Wait, what?!" Amy cried out. Vanessa let out a hearty laugh, and Amy spun around to face her. As she did so, she caught a glimpse of Crystal, still sitting on the couch, body leaning forward and chin resting on her knuckles, breasts squeezed together. Crystal smirked at Amy and gave her an exaggerated wink.

"No no no, no way!" Amy said. She looked Vanessa in the eye, imploring her to bend the rules. Or just break the rules altogether!

"Come on, Vanessa. Can I take another forfeit? I'll do anything. Like I said with Julie, let's keep this within the sorority, within the house?" Amy begged. Vanessa straightened her back, seemingly inflating her already large breasts even more. Though the height difference between the two girls was no more than 3 inches, Amy felt Vanessa looming over her.

"Now, now, honey. We've already been over this. You either do exactly what I say, or you get no credit for this event. Poor Julie asked for a guy's phone number, completely naked, in front of two of his friends even. She didn't get a chance to re-roll, now did she?"

Amy opened her mouth to protest, but realized Vanessa was right. Crystal had gotten fucked by Anna with a strap-on dildo and Julie had had to go down into the Square or Main Street (both fairly terrifying propositions) completely naked and ask for a guy's number. Even Vanessa had masturbated in front of all the girls with her dildo. Amy couldn't reasonably expect to chicken out of her forfeit and get "credit" for today's "event". Honestly, I don't know if I could even keep rushing with these girls if I chicken out but take no credit, Amy reflected sadly. Really, her two options were to do the forfeit or drop out of rushing DE.

Amy thought back to the stories Katie told her about sisterhood and her experiences with DE. Amy had always wondered why Katie rarely talked about her rushing experience, but now Amy could guess why. But despite whatever Katie must have gone through during her pledge period, she always talked about DE with brightly lit eyes and the most excited demeanor. Katie had loved DE, and had given her all to it while she was in school. Amy sighed.

"You're right Vanessa. I'll do it," Amy said shakily. She didn't really know how she would do it. Quite literally, as she was still a virgin, but she knew she had to do this. Well, I'm gonna finally lose my virginity! Amy thought. That had been one of the primary goals of her "rebrand Amy" plan for college. Though, she had had a very different picture in her mind's eye when she thought about it in college. Dinner, stroll through a park at night, he takes her back to his place...

"Excellent!" Vanessa's voice interrupted Amy's scattered reflections.

"But," Amy said, "even if I can 'pick up' a guy off the streets, which is a big if by the way, who on earth is gonna consent to being filmed while having sex with a random girl?" Amy asked.

"Aw, you'd be surprised sweetie," Vanessa answered, "but, technically the forfeit only says you have to record yourself. So you could ask the guy to hold your phone and record just you," Vanessa continued.

"I..I guess that's better..." Amy muttered. Vanessa's words made Amy realize something else though.

"Also, going by technicalities, the forfeit said nothing about being naked or even 'going as I am' or anything. So I can put on my dress before I go out right?" Amy asked, perking up. Vanessa shrugged.

"I suppose so," she said indifferently. Amy sighed in relief. She turned around and bent down and picked her up bra and panties and started to slip into them.

"Alright girls, we're done for tonight. Anna you won this game. I'll put in a word with Jackie that you really went above and beyond for our little makeshift event. Should earn you a lot of favor with her," Vanessa said. Anna's eyes widened.

"Oh thanks so much Vanessa!" Anna exclaimed. Julie and Crystal also stood up from the couch, both still completely naked. Amy looked over Julie's body once more and felt a sense of renewed confidence. Not only were Julie's breasts a bit smaller than Amy's, she was also skinnier and had a less developed butt too. Amy moved her eyes to Crystal and she lingered on Crystal's large, full bosom. Amy watched Crystal as she dressed herself, slipping on her panties and bra and then slowly pulling her dress up. She turned to Julie to ask her to help zip the backside.

"Hey Amy, how long you gonna wait to put your clothes back on. Or are you liking the feeling of being exposed now?" Vanessa asked from behind Amy. Amy jumped and quickly finished clasping her bra. She fumbled with her dress and turned to Anna to ask her to help zip it up. Amy noticed Crystal and Julie walk over towards the door. Anna finished helping Amy and she also made her way over to the door.

"Good luck Amy," Anna said, glancing at Amy. They locked eyes and Anna gave Amy a reassuring smile. Crystal just smirked at Amy again and stuck her tongue out. The three girls left, leaving just Vanessa and Amy alone.

"Alright, let's head out," Vanessa said.

**********

"Where are we going?" Amy asked Vanessa for the third time. After the other girls had left, Vanessa and Amy had hightailed it out the sorority house, across the Square and through some side streets which lead into a tiny neighborhood adjacent to campus.

"Well, if you're gonna find a guy to bang, where better to look than a house party?" Vanessa exclaimed. Amy groaned. She felt drained from the night already, and really didn't think she could go to another social event. Her clit was still fairly sensitive from being edged repeatedly by Vanessa's vibrator and the cool, crisp outdoor air didn't exactly do much to calm her erect nipples.

So this is where all the non Greek-life upperclassmen went to, Amy thought as she briskly walked down the sidewalk, trying to keep pace with Vanessa. The neighborhood was nice enough; convenient location, close to the Square, close to classes, and, most importantly, close to food. But the houses definitely lacked the character and grandeur of the houses in the sorority circle.

"Alright! We're here," Vanessa said. They had stopped in front of what would have been a nondescript house, were it not for the loud music blaring from within and multi color lights shining out of the windows. Amy rolled her eyes. She didn't really know what her scene was yet, but she was 99.9% sure this wasn't it.

Vanessa knocked on the front door, and almost immediately it opened. Amy leaned over to get a peek. A tall blonde boy stood in the doorframe. He looked to be well over six feet, with a lean muscular build and chiseled jaw. Hot damn, Amy thought.

"Mark!" Vanessa said, sounding surprised.

"Vanessa! Wow, didn't expect to see you here," Mark said. They both looked at each other awkwardly. Amy looked between the two. There's some history here.

"Uh yeah, didn't expect to be here. Last minute thing, you know? Uh, Andrew invited me," Vanessa said. Amy couldn't believe her eyes. Vanessa looked absolutely flustered. How strange.

"Gotcha. Well, come in, come in. And who's your friend?" Mark asked. Amy blushed as Mark glanced over at Amy.

"Hi, I'm Amy. I'm one of the new DE pledges this year," Amy said holding her hands out. Mark grabbed it and shook it, firmly yet gently still. Amy felt her face grow hot. Damn it, I'm still horny from that stupid game. But damn, this guy is hot. Amy briefly wondered whether he had a six pack. She shook her head forcefully, and followed Vanessa and Mark into the house.

The main hallway led into a large living area, which was packed with people. The lights were dimmed but Amy could still make out people's faces. She didn't recognize a single person here. Amy sighed. Thank god.

Mark had left to get the two of them drinks, so that left Amy and Vanessa standing awkwardly to the side, unsure of how to mix into the party. Or, so Amy thought. But Vanessa, almost immediately after Mark had left, shrieked and ran into the main room and gave a girl a hug.

"Jeannie! Oh. My. Gawd. I haven't seen if you forever girl," Vanessa shouted. The other girl turned around and looked surprised and then gave launched into a tight hug with Vanessa. She excitedly grabbed Vanessa's hand and led her deep into the throng of people, introducing her to the other partygoers. Leaving Amy stranded.

"Already left you huh?" Mark's voice to her side surprised her. He had returned with two drinks, one of which he handed Amy. He glanced down at the other drink he was holding.

"Looks like she won't be needing this I guess," Mark said, nodding his head towards Vanessa. To Amy's surprise, Vanessa had found her way to the back of the large room and was downing some drink, surrounded by a posse of girls. Amy chuckled.

"Doesn't look like it," she responded. Mark shrugged and took a sip.

"I'm not fantastic at mixing drinks, but it ain't half bad," he said, motioning towards the glass Amy held in her hand. Amy smiled wanly. She had only drank a couple times so far, and each time was at a DE event, with Anna at her side. And it had been some red wine both times, not...whatever this was. Amy eyed the drink suspiciously.

"It's just some vodka, a bit of rum and Coke, nothing else," Mark said firmly, adding, "but we can trade glasses if that makes you more comfortable. Or better, we can go make another drink." Amy blushed.

"Oh! I didn't mean to be rude. Just, you know..." her voice trailed off. "Trade glasses sounds good," she said. Mark smiled and handed her his glass. She tentatively took a sip and sputtered, coughing.

"Oh my god, is this just vodka?" Amy cried out. Mark laughed, a deep bellow from his stomach.

"Like I said, mostly vodka and Coke. It's not really that strong, but I'm guessing you haven't had much hard alcohol yet huh?"

Amy shook her head.

"Fair enough, let's go fix that drink then," he said, giving her a wink. Amy followed him to towards the kitchen, where a ton of bottles were lined up, seemingly with no order. Cups were strewn across the countertop and some even lay on the ground. Amy rolled her eyes. Disgusting.

Mark looked around the countertop, Amy wasn't sure what for. There were plenty of bottles of soda. He turned around and opened the fridge behind them.

"Aha! Found one," he said, shutting the fridge and tossing Amy a canned Coke. Amy smiled and opened the sealed can. She tossed a bit of her drink down the drain and poured in more Coke and tentatively took a sip again. It still tasted absolutely vile and burned her mouth, throat, chest and stomach, but it was definitely a step up from before. She felt a warm feeling in her chest and her head felt a bit of a buzz. Am I drunk? Is this what feeling drunk is like? Amy wondered.

"This is still disgusting. But better. Why do people drink this stuff?" Amy wondered aloud.

"Well, at least here, we're not drinking for the taste. It's for what comes after," Mark answered with a bit of a sly smile. He was sitting at the end of the countertop, feet dangling in midair almost reaching the ground but not quite.

Amy took another cautious sip. She felt her chest grown warmer and her head felt lighter. She wasn't sure exactly what was happening but it did feel pretty good. It also gave her the courage to talk more.

"So, uh, you and Vanessa?" Amy asked casually. Mark raised his eyebrows and laughed slightly.

"Vanessa and me. Yeah, sorta. But we ended it ages ago," he said slowly.

"Can I asked what happened?"

"Yeah, I suppose. I dunno how well you know Vanessa, but she can get pretty...well..." Mark said, seemingly fumbling for the correct word.

"Bitchy?" Amy asked, shocking herself. Liquid courage, for sure, she marveled. Mark laughed.

"Yeah, I guess," he said, "Well, anyways, I think I started to put up with less and less of her attitude, though, for her part, she was going through a lot back then. But then, well, I found out she slept with one of my friends behind my back, actually, and that sort of was the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak," Mark said.

"I'm sorry, that sucks. I hate Vanessa too, but I'm still surprised she cheated on you" Amy said.

"Well...it wasn't exactly cheating really. We were in a sort of no commitment extended fling, I guess. "Friends with benefits", if you will. But, still, I dunno, sleeping with my friend, behind my back, and then having the gall to tell me I've been insensitive and mistreating her. Anyways, that's history. Why do you hate Vanessa?" Mark asked. Amy laughed.

"She's made my pledging experiences complete hell. Especially now..." Amy trailed off.

"Especially now?" Mark asked. Amy bit her lip. Part of her really wanted to just tell Mark everything that had transpired this night. Another part of her wanted to take it with her to the grave. Amy scrunched her nose then sighed.

"Well..." Amy started. She spent the next half hour recounting her pledging experience up to and through tonight. She had expected to floor Mark with her night's escapades, or at least surprise him, but Mark showed barely any signs of surprise. After Amy finished recounting her story, Mark sat there, eyes narrowed, seemingly mulling over...something.

"Hmm...I'm surprised," Mark said slowly. Amy looked at him. He barely reacted. At least show some embarrassment at the thought of the girl in front of you naked! Amy thought crossly.

"I thought DE had banned this sort of thing," Mark said seriously, continuing on, "I'm sorry Vanessa made you do all this. Would you like me to have a word with her?"

Amy's felt butterflies in her stomach, both from the thought Vanessa being told off by her ex-FWB because of Amy, and because of Mark. He seemed genuinely concerned and was willing to go face Vanessa on Amy's behalf. Amy's heart beat just a tad faster.

"No, no! It's okay. I don't want to cause any more trouble. Also, I mean, Vanessa probably rushed like this, maybe worse. I don't blame her for forcing it upon us new pledges. My older sister also went through DE's more infamous rushing rituals too," Amy said quickly, hoping to head Mark off before he got any other ideas. As well intentioned as his proposal was, if he went up to Vanessa and confronted her over this, Vanessa would ensure Amy would never make DE. That much Amy was certain of.

Mark scrunched his nose but hopped back onto the countertop.

"You know, I'm actually part of Phi Delta. We also had a fairly terrible pledging process. But I'm trying to make sure that my little this year doesn't do any of the dumb and unnecessary stuff we had to," Mark said.

"Oh wow! So you're Phi Delta? Is everyone here Phi Dela? Or, well, I mean, the guys here?" Amy asked. Mark laughed.

"Nope, just me actually. And Doug, but I'm not sure he's here actually," Mark said, craning his neck to get a view of the main room.

"So what was rushing Phi Delta like?" Amy asked. Mark turned back around to face her.

"Oh, well, you know the standard stuff. Socials, community service hours, etc. Less standard stuff, though, were things like 'Pledge Mixer Night' which was a night where DE and Phi Delta got together for a large party and all the Phi Delta pledges had to try and get a DE pledge to sleep with them. The active members in our rush group would rate the girls we hooked up with and give us points based off how attractive they perceived the girls to be," Mark said dispassionately.

"Wow, uh, that's...interesting," Amy said, unsure of how to process what Mark had just said.

"It was stupid, sexist and demeaning to everyone involved," Mark said flatly.

"But! That's why we got together, DE and Phi Delta, and rewrote so many of our pledging rituals! Man, Richard's having such a good time rushing. At least I think so. I certainly hope so!" Mark continued, more jovially.

The two continued talking into the night, Mark regaling Amy with some of his wild and mundane college stories alike, and Amy telling Mark about growing up in her small hometown and her hopes for her college experience. Amy was truly surprised at how quickly she was opening up to this college junior who she had literally just met. Somehow Mark invited her confidences more readily than any guy she had met. They eventually circled back to the topic of Amy's pledge event tonight.

"So what was your forfeit for your game?" Mark asked casually, while mixing himself another drink. He was multiple drinks in, but it seemed like the alcohol barely affected him. He was as put together as when Amy had met him a couple hours ago. Amy, for her part, was on her second drink and already could tell she was going to be a lightweight drinker.

"Well...that forfeit was actually the reason why I got dragged here by Vanessa. I'm supposed to pick up a guy here and bang him while filming ourselves. Or well, just myself technically," Amy said with abandon. Some small part of her marveled at how easily the words slipped her mouth, she barely even felt the heat of embarrassment that usually accompanied her words when she spoke of topics like sex. Mark's eyes widened.

"Oh, uh, wow. That's a pretty wild forfeit," he said. Amy shrugged.

"I really should get moving on it though," she said, turning to face the main room and standing on tip toes trying to get a better view of the room, scanning for potential guys.

"Well, if you need some help with that forfeit, I'm definitely available and ready to lend a hand". Amy slowly turned around to face Mark. He had stood up and was leaning against the counter, a sly grin on his face, his eyes twinkling. Amy flushed a deep red. She'd have been lying if she said she hadn't been considering it, at least a little, this whole time. I didn't even need to ask, he offered and I really need to get this forfeit done with and go back to my dorm, Amy thought. And, fuck it, I want to fuck this guy. She couldn't deny it.

"How chivalrous of you, to offer to bone a girl you just met," Amy said playfully. Mark laughed but looked away.

"Yeah, that doesn't really work huh? I mean, I am happy to help, but I mean, yeah, I guess...you're also gorgeous and I'd love to take you upstairs and..." he trailed off as Amy shushed him.

"Yes" Amy said simply, again shocking herself at her initiative. Rebrand Amy, she thought firmly. Mark looked surprised for a moment, but then he grinned and took her hand, leading her out of the kitchen.

He led her up the stairs and down a small hallway, and into a small but cozy room. It was dimly lit from a few LED lamps, one on the nightstand next to a full sized bed, and one on a desk on the opposite side. Mark closed the door behind them quietly. He then turned to her and grabbed her waist and gently steered her towards the wall behind her. Her back hit the wall lightly. Mark leaned in and kissed her gently. She reciprocated and she felt him increase pressure and use more mouth. She felt his right hand slide from her waist back around to her butt. He cupped his hand slightly and squeezed, able to feel her tight ass under the tight dress she was wearing.

mercy149
mercy149
19 Followers
12