Amy Rushes Delta Epsilon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy could feel herself growing wet again, the sexual tension from the game coming back in full force and only growing. She moaned softly. An electric feeling shot through her body as she felt Mark other hand slowly wander down and up her inner thigh. Up. Down. Up. A little higher. Mark pulled back slightly and then went back in, kissing her neck this time. He hiked her dress up a little and then wandered underneath, rubbing her clit over her panties softly. He gently pushed her back a little, indicating they should lay on the bed. Amy fell backwards into the bed and pulled Mark down with her. He straddled Amy and leaned down and kissed her on the lips again. He withdrew and slid his hands under his shirt and pulled it off in one swift motion. Even with the dim lights, Amy could clearly make out his absolutely cut abs and popping pecs. She lightly touched his chest, seeing if he would resist. He didn't. She ran her hands down him chest and abs all the way to his waist. She took her other hand and grabbed the button of his jeans. Amy looked up at him questioningly. Mark nodded. She undid the button and pulled down the zipper. She slid her hand inside his pants and shivered slightly as she felt his already rock hard member. Mark gently grabbed her hand and pulled it away. Amy looked up at him. He smiled and she could barely make out the twinkle in his eyes.

"Nuh-uh, let's undo a bit of that dress of yours first. Only fair," he said playfully as he got up off Amy, and gently turned her to her side facing him. He leaned over and unzipped her dress from the back and held is apart at the back so Amy could slip her hands and torso out of it.

"You're beautiful," Mark whispered.

"You too," Amy responded. She flushed. What the fuck Amy? she chastised herself.

"I mean, like, you're good looking too, handsome. Hot maybe even." Amy fumbled. Mark laughed.

"Only a 'maybe hot'? Damn thats the harshest rating I've gotten in a while," Mark said playfully as he leaned in and kissed her again. Amy gently pushed him back and wiggled to sit up right as she shimmied out of her dress. She threw her dress to the ground and turned back to Mark to pull his pants down. She slid them off him and threw them on top of her discarded dress. She could visibly see the tent in Mark's boxers and it turned her on even more. She bit her lip and her hand wandered to Mark's quite erect penis. She played with the head from over the boxers. Mark moaned softly.

"Can I see it?" Amy asked softly. Mark nodded. Amy pulled his boxers off slowly, and his penis sort of caught on the boxers briefly before springing out. She giggled. She grabbed his dick in her right hand and slowly twisted back and forth. Mark moaned. He leaned in and put his arms around Amy, fumbling with the clasp on her bra but eventually pulling it away from her. Amy instinctively covered her breasts as she did when she had striped just a few short hours ago. Mark looked into her eyes questioningly.

"I-I'm sorry," Amy said as she slowly lowered her hand. Mark's eyes traveled down to her breasts.

"They're beautiful," he said. Amy smiled, relieved, insecurity placated. Mark pushed Amy down gently by the shoulder and he leaned in and kissed Amy's left nipple. Amy shivered as she felt him run his tongue across her nipple. He slowly alternated between rubbing his tongue back and forth and sucking on it. He paid equal attention to both breasts and by the time he had finished with the right breast, Amy could barely contain herself. She moaned loudly as he ran a finger down her midriff down to her panties. He grabbed them and pulled them down her legs and off her. She shivered as her erect clit felt the slightly cool air of the room. She was so incredibly horny from the foreplay and the sorority foreplay before this foreplay. Still, through the hormonal haze, she realized with slight panic that they were actually going to have sex! She lifted her torso off the bed slightly but suddenly, causing Mark to recoil back, a concerned look on his face.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"No. Nothing. Just..." Amy started. Should I tell him I'm a virgin? Is it embarrassing to not have had sex yet? Wait, or is it sexy that I'm a virgin? Amy couldn't decide as her thoughts raced.

"I, uh, haven't done this in a while. So could you take it slow?" she asked. Mark looked at her with a slightly puzzled expression, then smiled almost knowingly. Guess he saw through that one then, Amy thought.

"Don't worry, I got you," he said reassuringly.

"And, uh, don't forget the camera," Amy added.

"Oh! Right, I almost forgot about that. You made me forget about everything for a minute there," he responded. He reached towards his night stand and fumbled around for this phone. He turned it on and pointed it towards her. With his other hand he deftly slid on the condom he had also procured.

"Should I turn this on?" Mark whispered. Amy hesitated for a brief moment, but then nodded. Mark complied and Amy felt a rush of endorphins as she realized not only was she going to have sex finally, but she was going to film herself doing it. She imagined what all the people who had called her innocent or naive or inexperienced before would think if they knew what Amy was about to do. Amy smiled.

Mark gently started to massage Amy's clit with his free hand. Amy moaned loudly as his fingers slowly entered her clit fumbling around inside her searchingly. She suddenly felt a wave of sensation that made her entire body shake. She moaned loudly.

"You like that?" Mark asked coyly, looking up at Amy. Amy nodded fervently. Whatever Mark was doing felt phenomenal, and Amy could barely contain herself.

"I-I think I might c-cum soon," Amy managed to stutter. Mark looked up, seemingly surprised.

"Ah, you've been on edge for some time, huh?". He gently removed his fingers from inside Amy, used his other hand to guide his dick to her opening.

"Can I?" he asked. Amy nodded. Mark slowly entered her. Amy moaned as she felt the familiar feeling of fullness. But something was different about having this live, warm, man inside her as opposed to her old dildo. Mark started thrusting slowly. Amy moaned again.

"Ohh, you're so tight. Oh my god," Mark moaned. Amy looked at him in surprise. Mark's moaned made Amy even more horny.

"Go faster," Amy whispered, as she reached behind her and held onto the bed frame to ready her body. Mark complied, thrusting faster and faster while simultaneously going in deeper too. His hips would hit hers and then he'd slide almost all the way back out, leaving just his head inserted.

Amy's body convulsed as she experienced one of the best orgasms, quite possible her best orgasm, ever. Amy cried out, holding on tighter to the bed frame behind, and scrunching up the bedsheet with her other free hand.

"Oh my god, you're amazing. Fuck, that felt so good," Amy said breathlessly, as Mark thrust a few times and then also let out a short low moan. Mark removed his member from inside her, and then removed himself off of her, lying down beside her in the bed. His penis was still sort of erect, but Amy could see it slowly deflating. She briefly reflected how cute it looked in this semi erect state.

"So..." Mark said, turning to face her, "this was your first time?" Amy flushed.

"Uhh...well...." Amy said. Mark laughed.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone you lost your virginity to some random frat dude. Although, that pretty much the norm around here, especially for DE girls," Mark said jovially. Amy turned to him and gave him a half smile.

So that was that...I just lost my virginity. Somehow, she thought this should've been more monumental somehow. She couldn't quite place her finger on it. Maybe she had just built it up, it was hard to tell. She sat up in the bed and turned to Mark.

"Can I have my phone back?" she asked, hand outstretched. Mark fumbled around underneath him, and withdrew her phone. Amy scrubbed through the video and giggled.

"I can't believe I just did that," she said softly. She felt Mark shift around next to her and move behind her. He wrapped his hands around Amy waist and whispered in her ear.

"You were pretty amazing. That's gotta be top 10 first time sex tapes ever. Top 5 probably."

Amy giggled again. Even though she had just met Mark, and even though this was "purely business" so to speak, she just couldn't suppress the blossoming feelings in the pit of her stomach. She felt Mark kiss the nape of her neck and felt his arms fondle her breasts. She grabbed his exploring hands and gently pulled them away. She turned to him.

"Thanks for tonight. And not just for the filming part," she said. She looked into his eyes. Before she could help herself, she leaned in for a kiss, but stopped halfway, snapping open her eyes. She went to open her mouth to say something instead, but Mark met her halfway and gently kissed her lips.

Amy got off the bed slowly and knelt down feeling around for her clothes on the ground. Mark jumped off the bed, stretching his arms and sort of yawning. Amy smiled softly; he looked quite funny, dick out, condom still on, cum lightly dripping out slowly.

"So you gonna show Vanessa that video now I guess?" Mark asked.

"Maybe. I think I'll probably just send it to her," Amy said, finally finding her bra and starting to slip it back on.

"Whoa, wait, Amy," Mark said as he grabbed a tissue from his nightstand and started rolling down his condom, his voice suddenly sounding serious. "That's not a good idea," he said. Amy looked up towards him, frowning.

"Why?"

"Well, for one, I don't trust that bi—woman," he said. "But also, it seems she's pulling some old style DE hazing on you. If you send that video to her, she'll probably circulate it amongst the sisters next," Mark said running his hand through his voluminous hair. Amy's heart fell.

"But...I don't really have a choice. I have to send the video to all the girls that were playing the game to finish the challenge," Amy said desperately.

"Hmm...well, I mean, if that's the stipulation then that's the stipulation. Be careful though Amy. Definitely host it on some site where you can take it down at a moment's notice," Mark said, still sounding troubled. He then flashed her a smile, and his shoulders relaxed a bit.

"It'll probably be fine. I just don't want to see you hurt," he said soothingly. Amy's heart fluttered again, as he held her eyes for a long moment.

*********

It took Amy the better part of a half hour to find Vanessa. She'd apparently gotten dragged out behind the house. It took the rest of that half hour to convince Vanessa that it was time to leave.

The two girls walked down the street leading back to the DE house in silence, Amy reflecting on what had just happened, and Vanessa seemingly very concentrated on walking in a straight line.

"I swear I'm not drunk Amy," Vanessa said, holding up a finger. "Drunk me looks very different," she said, slurring her speech just a bit. Amy smiled.

"You sure you're gonna be alright?" Amy asked for a third time. Vanessa hiccuped.

"Of course! This is nothing. Nothing!" Vanesa said, stumbling slightly, but catching her balance quickly. More than anything, Amy was impressed at how Vanessa could walk back this drunk in heels. Amy shook her head, smiling.

"Hey, so I, uh, finished the challenge," Amy said quietly. Vanessa turned to glance at Amy.

"What challenge hon?"

"You know, the game? The makeup event?"

"Makeup event? What type of makeup are we talking?"

"No, no, like the game of strip dare we played. With Anna and the others. I had to record myself having sex," Amy said the last sentence in a barely audible whisper, even though there were few people out on the streets now.

"Oh! Right! That makeup," Vanessa said. "Great, great! Well, send it over to all of us. You can post it and share it through that app. From our website. I mean you can download the app from our website. It's complicated. Well not really, but really," Vanessa rambled. Amy's heart sank. Mark's warnings were coming true. She really hoped this was where they stopped prophesizing though.

"Could I maybe send it to you all on a flash drive maybe? Or can I find a hosting site myself?" Amy asked, desperately hoping drunk Vanessa would overlook this and grant her permission. Vanessa just waved her hand dismissively.

"Nah, just use that app. Those girls didn't spend months working on it for nothing right?"

"But—" Amy started to argue, but Vanessa just placed her hand on Amy's shoulder and leaned heavily on it.

"Aw, just use the app. It won't count otherwise. Sorry about that," Vanessa said, her speech becoming increasingly slurred. Amy sighed. She grabbed Vanessa's hand and put in around her neck, helping to support the drunk girl.

"Alright, fine. Let's just get you home," Amy said. Eh, it'll probably be fine.


12