Amy’s Hair Salon Pt. 01

Story Info
Amy’s hair salon expands to much more!
5.3k words
4.55
3.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy's Hair Salon Pt 1

My name is John and I am 45 years old. I live in a small town in the midwest south of St. Louis where I work as a transit bus driver.

I'd like to wear my hair fairly short and also fairly close cropped beard, so every three weeks or so, I go into my favorite hair salon, Amy's Hair Salon, and I get a trim and talk about local gossip in town.

Amy is a gorgeous single mom, probably in her mid to late 30s. She carrys a few extra pounds after having two children but basically in pretty good shape. She has a gorgeous smile and absolutely gorgeous full breasts.

Every time I come in I noticed Amy is just a little slightly more alluring. She loosed an extra button on her blouse or wore a shear blouse. She's such a flirt.

One time I came in, she had a very light revealing sundress and wearing a thin see-though bra, so even through 2 light pieces of fabric, you could see her very large dark areoles.

She seems to be paying more attention to her looks and her sensuality with some very sexy dark eye shadow, a bit of light lipstick, and of course, revealing clothing. Even her toes were perfectly manicured and painted red.

One haircut I commented, "Amy, you're looking more and more stunning every time I come in here. What's happening?"

She replied, "Well sometimes I like to flirt with the guys a little bit and it sure does help with tips."

I started noticing the more I come in, that she would be breathing sort of heavy as she leaned against the barber chair, cutting my hair and trimming my beard.

I think she was rubbing her crotch and masturbating against one specific part of the back of the barber chair, and it was just the right level to stimulate her pussy.

After a few more times, I noticed that every time she did that, I could smell her pussy juices as she tried to stifle her heavy breathing.

Once, I caught her having an orgasm. She gasped loudly.

I asked her if she was OK, and she mumbled back that she just accidentally smacked her toe against the bottom of the barber chair.

Her eyes closed in ecstasy, she dipping her left middle finger into her soaking wet pussy and pulling the cum juices up to her lip and sucked on her finger. She came down off of her orgasm.

She finished my hair and beard, then she invited me to have a glass of wine with her at her small nook/private area back behind where she cuts hair.

There was a small trundle/daybed and a toilet and small shower and a sink and a refrigerator and a hot plate stove.

She offered to get me glass of wine since she had no other customers for a few hours and so her and had a glass of wine which eventually turned into two glasses.

We continue talking about this and that, and she happened to mention on some of the regular basis that she was having money troubles with the salon, trying to keep cash flow with increases and expenditures and product and insurance.

I came up with an idea!

She turned around to go back to her little refrigerator and pull out more wine.

I came up right behind her, and I reached around, slid my hands through an opening under her arms of the sundress up to the front of her bra and grabbed her tits and started slowly, pulling on her nipples and nibbling on the back of her neck.

"Amy, you are so fucking hot. You are so sexy and so beautiful. I have a proposition for you. Every time I come in for a haircut I want you to block off one hour. I will pay you your regular fee for my haircut and beard trim, and then I will give you $200 to make love to you any way I want."

"You need extra money and I need sex. If you did this several times a day you could quadruple your daily intake.

If you had one man per day times five days that's an extra $1000 dollars a week.

If you had five men per day at $200 per man plus tip, that's over $1000 per day or $5000 per week or $20,000 per month."

"You are a beautiful sexy woman and you have the skills and talents to pull this off and I want to be the first one! "

I then turned her around and grabbed her face and kissed her on the lips.

She almost dropped the bottle of wine, looked at me with surprise in her eyes, and she said, "Um... OK!"

She took a giant gulp of white wine to loosen up, basically chugged 4 or 5 huge gulps of the bottle, and then placed the bottle on the top of the counter and wrap her arms around me.

We started making out like two teenagers, working our way toward the daybed where I pulled down her sundress, and immediately unstrapped her bra.

Everything fell to the floor. She kicked off her flip-flops and I laid her out on the daybed.

I dropped my shorts and my shirt, and I dove between her legs and I started to eat her out.

Her bald pussy was absolutely on fire and leaking juices from her previous orgasm rubbing against the barber chair.

I kept working my tongue from her asshole up to her huge button clit back-and-forth, and I could since she was ready to come. I gently encircled her clit and formed a little suction on the clit and gently tugged on it and within a few seconds I heard her screaming.

"Oh my God I'm coming. Oh my God I'm coming I'm coming yes yes...YES."

After she had her orgasm, I immediately topped her.

I moved her legs over my shoulders and got into my favorite position and I entered her pussy with my cock. It was sweltering hot, and my cock slid in like a hot knife through butter.

Amy had her tubes tied after her second child was born so there was no worry about her getting pregnant.

I started jackhammer fucking her pussy. My two hands rested on her tits and slowly pulled on her giant nipples.

I did not want to come too soon, so I started slowing down so as not to blow my load, and I told Amy while I was gently kissing her, "Amy, you're stunningly hot."

"I know you love sex and I know you're not getting enough of it. Your boyfriend is on the road driving a truck 3 to 4 weeks at a time and you never see him. Your two kids are pretty much grown up and self-sufficient and already driving cars. I know you're extremely horny because I can feel you rubbing your pussy against the back of the barber chair and I can see several times that you actually had an orgasm while you were cutting my hair."

"By exercising this idea of mine, you get to make a lot of money, have a lot of great sex, I get to have a lot of great sex."

"I will even be your manager and work out scheduling and safety while you are entertaining your hair clients with, "The Special.' "

Amy was absolutely in bliss as she is about to have her second orgasm.

I start to speed up my cock again and I really started jackhammering her hard when I started hollering out "I'm coming Amy I'm coming inside you. Take it!"

She hollered back, "Oh God, John! Yes please. I'm coming too. Fuck me hard yes...YES...YES!"

We both came hard and spasmed together as our hips slapped flesh together in that classic fuck slap.

We slowed down our coital thrusting and I rolled off her, and pulled her hips around to the edge of the daybed and got down on my knees and dove for her wet pussy as the come started to leak out.

I latched on my mouth and lips to her shaved pussy like a Sea Lamprey and sucked out the come from her pussy while gently fingering her clit. She was in absolute ecstasy.

I then scooted up to her face and immediately snowballed her. I grabbed her face hard and opened her mouth and I dumped my come in her mouth and we both aggressively exchanged tongue swirls as we tasted my come together.

We came down from our orgasm and sat up. Both of us giggled, and then Amy realized that she needed to clean herself up quickly before her next client arrived.

She jump quickly into the shower and washed herself off and I wiped my cock and cleaned up the daybed as best I could.

She did have some men's Old Spice roll-on deodorant lying around, so I put a little bit of Old Spice under my arms to take away any smell of sex.

She popped out of the shower, dried off and put her sundress back on, rolled on a little bit of ladies, deodorant under her arms, strapped her sandals back on, combed her hair real quick and was ready for the next client.

Before the next client came in the door, I gave Amy an envelope with $220. One $20 bill and two $100 bills.

The next customer walked in the door and saw Amy hug me in the "friend zone" type of a 3 pat hug and said, "John thanks for everything and you call me right? "

And then she gently whispered in my ear.

"I want to learn more about your idea. I think there's a good partnership that can be made with your idea. Yes, I want to do it!"

My back was to the door and Amy was facing the front of the shop, so I reached around one more time for a little hug and kiss on the cheek and grabbed her ass with my left hand and give it a nice squeeze.

"OK Amy, I'll see you in about three weeks. Thanks for the trim."

She blushed a little bit and said "OK John, I'll see you..."

Later that evening, I got a call from Amy.

"Hello John, this is Amy and we really need to talk. Can you come over to the shop this evening around, let's say, 7 o'clock and we need to discuss a few selective strategies?"

I said to Amy, "Sure Amy no problem I'll see you there."

I show up at Amy salon at 7 o'clock and knock on the door. She's closed for business for the day, but she opened it up and had this almost an embarrass look on her face from the activities that her and I had earlier in the day. She locked the door and said to come in the back; we had to talk.

She opened up by saying "OK John, I am a little bit embarrassed about what happened. I was caught up in the passion. You're absolutely right about me being horny. My man is gone on the road. Driving a truck 3 to 4 weeks sometimes 6 weeks at a time, before he comes home. My two teenage girls are pretty much self-sufficient. They have their own apartment and do things on their own. They drive their own cars, so I do have a lot of time to think about things."

"You are right about the sex. I love sex! I don't get enough of it and I'm almost embarrassed that you noticed I was rubbing myself against the back of the barber chair while I was trimming your beard and hair. that old spice that you were just drives me crazy. I've done that several times and gotten really good relief. I've also tasted myself as my pussy got wet and stuck my finger in my mouth. You caught me doing that one time. lol"

I told her giggling "I don't blame you, your pussy juice taste like salty honey!"

Amy asked me "So what kind of a pricing structure were you thinking? I can't believe I'm talking about this. I feel so embarrassed but you did spark something in my head about what I really love to do and that is have sex and cut hair, so what are your ideas?"

"First, what do you not like to do? Anal? Girl-girl?"

"No, I love girl-girl. I've had a few girlfriends to play with when I was younger, and I do love anal, but I have not done it in a while. If we really get into this, the first time I do anal, it will have to be very very slow and steady. Maybe start with a little butt plug or something?"

"This is sort of what I have in mind."

"$200 hr straight sex. 1 hour minimum.

No fractional blocks of time 1/4 hr 1/2 hr unless added to the first hour"

"$100 extra for anal, dildo, or 3 some."

"$100 for 1/2 hr increments."

"I came up with an idea for your "monthly cycle" and that is for approximately 7-10 days or so no vaginal intercourse. It would be only oral or anal or kissing, making out, massage, nipple fetish, something alternative like that."

"Regarding the marketing of this, I thought about possibly having some close-up pictures taken of you and I doing it and then showing extras in a 3 ring binder."

"At my work I can start slowly selectively finding right customers for you that are polite, clean, and just wanna have a good time. I would be your security to make sure that nobody got out of line prepared with pepper spray, stun gun, and a billy club if need be."

We will have a sign posted by the daybed... "NO MEANS NO!"

"Now some people would interpret that what I am doing is being your pimp. I prefer to use the word business manager, as I remember a funny movie called "Night Shift", where Henry Winkler worked in a morgue with Michael Keaton, was the manager for a bunch of prostitutes, and he made them a whole pile of money by investing their money. I don't know that much about investing in the stock market but I do know how to parlay your skills and my skills into what I think would be a pretty darn good business team."

"If we got to the point, where things were going pretty well, we could find just the right extra girl or two to join us. Just like a new barber would come in and rent a chair, we would have extra chairs for girls to be able to continue the program with a beard trim and a shave and the "specials".

"We may need to have a second bed in the back if we get to that point but right now I'm thinking let's just build up a group of regulars."

"It may sound over zealous, but think of this." If you had one gentlemen per day, that's an extra thousand dollars per week."

"Two gentleman per day would be $400×5 that's $2000 a week."

"Five gentleman guests per day that's $1000 a day!"

"I think it would be fair for me to ask 20% for managerial fees and I would pay the same fee is anybody else for "special services" like any other customer."

Amy thought about it for just a brief second and said, "Let's do it! I think we need to have extra sheets so for every person on the daybed we need to have a fresh sheet put down in case there's gooey left over from the previous customer?"

I asked her how soon she will be ready to take on extra customers looking for a "special"?

She said to give her a week to get everything prepared in the back room. She would hire a handyman to come in and install special double accordion sliding wall that has some special sound absorbing acoustics in between the two walls to deaden any "amorous sound".

On the date of my next haircut and beard trim, I asked Amy to block off an hour after my appointment. I am going to bring George, a fellow coworker in to basically check out Amy.

She was very flirtatious, looking very sexy in her diaphanous light sundress, with her huge areoles easily visible through the fabric.

We had some pleasant, small talk, and I asked Amy if he she might have a block of time available for George?

She said, as a matter fact, she had a full hour after my cut and would my handsome friend like a haircut and beard trim?

She mentioned after the beard trimming and haircut, she could show, the specials?

After George's haircut and beard trim, Amy grabbed him by the hand and said," Come on back. I wanna show you some of the specials.

I went and locked the front door so as not to be interrupted. I went into the back room and sat on a chair across the room from the two of them.

Amy came straight out and said, "OK so John and I have been very close and he came up with a great idea to help me make some more money. As you have probably figured out, I love sex and I'm not getting enough of it, and I need to earn some more money so we have come up with a plan where everybody gets to have a lot of fun. I get to make some extra money and you, George, well you'll go home with a huge smile on your face."

Then she opened up the book and basically said here's the options. She showed some pictures that her and I took of her and I having sex in various positions.

Then she came out and said, "OK you'll get your credit card out and John will hold it. The first hour is $200. If you want to go into my very private hole it's an extra $100 so...let's see how I can please you?

George lean forward and started to kiss her, and with one hand he reached out with his credit card and handed it to me and I took it and went back out to the front part of the salon.

George then started kissing her and Amy dropped her dress and bra, kicked off her flip flops and laid there stark naked and offered herself to George.

George dropped his clothes in the flash, took off his socks and shoes, and stood in front of Amy with a raging 8 inch hard, uncut cock.

He pretty much did the same thing I did, where he went down and started sucking on her pussy and getting her warm. Amy was already dripping from the excitement of having her first paying client with a stranger.

George continued enjoying Amy's beautiful body. He gently kissing her all over, sucking on her nipples and working her way back to her pussy, back up to the nipples to her lips and back-and-forth several times.

Amy already on her back spread her legs wide and said, "OK George let's try it missionary. I want your cock inside me."

Amy and I had discussed condoms or no condoms. She said she loved feeling a man's squirt inside her but in some condition she may insist on a condom just based on a gut feeling or the health of the person with whom she's have sex. As of right now George is condom-less and he's gonna blow his first load into her.

George was fucking Amy nice and slow and Amy was so gentle with him almost like a surrogate, whispering to George, encouraging him.

"OK now take your time and enjoy this. Don't come too soon. Remember you have a one hour minimum so you can come back for seconds, so just take your time and feel my pussy squeezing around your cock and fuck me. Love my pussy"

I peeked around the corner in our agreed safety spot in case anyone got out of line.

George could not see me and Amy looked happy fucking and blew me a kiss and then pointed at me and sucked on her middle finger to suggest a blowjob?

She whispered sexy words and offered George an huge fat erect nipple to suck.

"Come on now, that other tittie is getting lonely ", as she alternates nipples.

She was reeling him in to an erotic spider web, where she will be able to totally pussy whip him.

George was getting close to coming. He started grunting.

"Oh my God I can feel your pussy squeezing on my cock. Oh it is so good!"

Amy knew that George was an inexperienced lover her so she's slowly and methodically channeled him in to his first orgasm. She wrapped her legs and dug her heels into his ass and back muscles, and she thrust her hips up to meet his thrust.

In a low voice, Amy mumbled a few verbal cues.

"God George, I'm almost ready to come. Come with me, George come with me, my love!"

George started to spurt in Amy's womb. As soon as she felt giant spurts of cum inside her, she rapidly thrust up and got enough friction against her clit to start her own orgasm and she did in fact, come with her first paying customer.

George caught his breath after his first orgasm and then rolled off Amy on his back onto the daybed.

Amy straddle his torso, and with her right hand she reached down into her pussy and scooped out 3 fingers full of the white goo that George just deposited, and fed it to him.

The come slid slowly off of Amy's fingers into George's mouth as he licked off and tasted the essence of his own manhood.

Amy looked at the clock and said "Well George you have 20 minutes left. Is there anything else you would like to try?

Amy was bent over and had one tit in George's mouth while she was jacking office now hard cock. George had gotten hard 3 minutes after his ejaculation.

George whispered, "Could I have a blow job?"

Amy said of course as George straightened himself on his back, and Amy got on her hands and knees and slid her hands underneath George's ass, squeezing his ass cheeks and started slowly going up and down on his cock.

Amy looked over at the clock and there were 18 minutes left. She wanted to get George to blow his second load, so she really start lovingly sucking his cock pushing all the way down and then pulling up.

12