Amy’s Hair Salon Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she working just the head of his cock lightly up and down very quick and then deep throating him all the way down humming on his cock, and massaging his balls, doing everything she can to get a quick come.

George started moaning, playing with his nipples and his toes started curling, and he said,"Oh God I'm almost there Amy, just a little bit more... Little bit more... Oh, yes... I'm coming...IM COOOOMMMMIIINNNG! AAAAHHHHH!"

Amy milked up and down stroke after stroke squeezing her hand after each jet of come into her mouth, and after she was finished with George squirting into her mouth, she slid up to his chest and was prepared to give him a "snowball" and grabbed his face hard angled her mouth sideways and opened her mouth. All the cum came out of her mouth and her and George sloshed tongues around and suck on each other's tongues while George reached up and fondle both her tits.

After he caught his breath and he and Amy swallowed the come, she daintily wiped the corners of her mouth with a small cloth and very professionally said, "I believe our session has come to an end."

I crept out of my little secret viewing spot back to the front of the salon.

She helped George get up, put on his clothes and walked him out to the front where I was waiting.

I asked in a managerial voice, "Were there any extras?"

Amy replied "No, just the standard one hour."

I ran the credit card and left a space open for a tip and ask George to sign it and asked him, "George there's a space there for a tip, in case you feel the service was exceptional."

George put down a $50 tip and had this "Deer in the headlights"gaze.

I ran the credit card for $270. $20 for the haircut and beard trim, $200 for the "special", and a $50 gratuity.

Amy said, "Please sign here George, and thank you again for coming. If I can be of further assistance later, please do call and make an appointment. If you happen to know of any friends, that may enjoy the service please feel free to tell them about my salon."

George signed the credit card slip and Amy came over, turned her head sideways and gave him a beautiful French kiss and again, and George kind of stumbled out of the front door staggering in wonder as he headed for his car.

I stayed behind as I came in my own vehicle and met George at Amy's after we got off work.

Amy did not have another client for the rest of that evening so she locked the front door, and grab me by the hand and took me back to the daybed.

"John, I cannot tell you how much fun that was. I felt so sexy and so horny and so full of lust for fucking that guy and I can't thank you enough for getting me started with this. You and I are going to make some money together. I gave you a little hand signal before so I want you to lie back take your pants off, and I'm gonna give you the mother of all blowjobs!"

In about four seconds, I dropped all of my clothes, shoes and socks, and Amy dropped her dress to the ground, kicked off her flip-flops to the corner and commence to position herself at my crotch with her hands grabbing under my ass cheeks.

I was already rockhard as she took my uncut 6 inch cock in her mouth and started slowly loving my cock up and down. I started playing with my nipples a little bit try to get hot and just before I was about ready to blow, Amy could sense the tension in my cock and she backed off, and then very slowly gently slid her mouth up and down again and when she felt I was too close, she would stop and give me a 30 second break and then go back.

I mentioned to her how skilled she was at sucking cock and knowing exactly when to back off and she said,"I love sucking cock. Ever since I was a teenager and suck my first cock, I immediately loved it. My boyfriend loves for me to suck his cock and I got really good at it. It's one of my favorite things to do and especially he comes in my mouth. I love it! I can jack off with one hand and finger myself with the other, and get myself off while guys are coming in my mouth. So shut up, lie back, and enjoy this blow job."

I continue to keep my mouth shut as Amy lovingly worked on my cock.

She then complimented her fellatrix skills by sliding her middle finger very slowly and gently up my asshole, and started to swing her left leg over into a 69 position, so while she was bobbing up and down on my cock, her right hand was slowly fucking my ass with her middle finger.

She eventually positioned her bald pussy over my mouth, and I started to lick the honey that was coming out. I was going mental with lust!

She was giving me the most ecstatic blow job while fingering my asshole.

I started to lick up and down her pussy, and with my left hand I just started playing with her clit, and I took some of the moisture from her pussy and shoved it up to her asshole with my right thumb, I started pumping my thumb in and out of her ass and licking on her clit, and then working her slit up and down.

She started moaning like a woman possessed while she was sucking my cock.

We were both getting close, but all of a sudden she popped my cock off her mouth and started screaming.

"Oh my God, John yes I'm coming yes, keep fucking me. YES!"

She started jacking off my cock real fast and popped her mouth back on my cock vigorously pumping my cock when I started coming streams of cum in her mouth.

Amy started spasming.

I had to hold her hips tight to my face while I licked her clit and constantly pistoned my thumb in and out of her ass.

We both finally slow down and finished our orgasms and she immediately swung around to my mouth to "snowball" me.

We exchanged saliva and cum and French kissed for about two minutes as I played with her nipples and the more I made love to Amy, the more I realize oh my God this is the most incredible woman I ever had sex with, and I think I'm in love with her!

When Amy caught her breath, she said to me,"When my boyfriend gets back from the road, I'm dumping him."

"I'm telling him it's just not working out and to grab his stuff and find another place to live. Besides, I heard from a couple of credible sources that he has a couple of women on the side on his dedicated route, so the last thing I want is a boyfriend that's not faithful."

Amy and I squeezed into the small shower that she had built in that back room and we both washed up and we continued tongue kissing each other and touching and washing all the sex off our bodies.

We got out, dried off, and put our clothes back on, and we sat on the edge of the daybed.

We held hands and looked at each other, and basically realized that the two of us are so in sync with each other in our sexuality, as well as our creativity in this whole hair salon/bordello idea. We just felt that it was our future and we were going to continue pursuing that concept.

The boyfriend came home off the road and Amy basically dropped bomb on him and told him that she no longer wants a relationship with him and to pack up his stuff and leave immediately. That transition went smoothly. Thank God.

Over the next couple of months, the word got out of "Amy Hair Salon" business and the added specials in the back room.

She built up quite a nice clientele of regulars who were willing to come in for a $20 haircut and $200 an hour specials.

Her weekly gross income with just haircuts and shaves and beard trimmers went from about $1500 per week gross to approximately $5500 per week.

There were a few people who included some add-ons, including several three ways with another girl and with another man.

Amy learned for the first time that I was bisexual, and I got in there to suck some cock as well as fuck a lot of pussy and ass.

Her two teenage girls have also left the house and are sharing an apartment in a college community about 45 minutes away, so Amy pretty much has her house and her private life all to herself.

Her and I are now looking forward to expanding the business to include full body, massage and adding one or two girls onto the crew.

The End

Stay tuned for Part 2

12