Amy’s Introduction to a Skimpy Bar

Story Info
Amy wanted to see first hand what all the fuss was about.
5.5k words
3.87
14.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
196 Followers

Amy's Introduction to a Skimpy Bar

I had been talking about it for a while. She had been curious and eager to go and see one after I explained what it was. We had some drinks after work coming up with some friends, so finally, I checked which bars the Skimpy's would be working and arranged to meet our friends at 4:30pm.

I met Amy at her work, a little late, but we finally got to the car and headed off. I text our friends that we wouldn't arrive until a little later. As it turned out we got there before them anyway. We walked in and I guided Amy to a table while checking out who was behind the bar, and who was in the room. There were a few groups of blokes at tables with beers, some younger couples and a couple of older couples, nothing like what I had been used to in the past. I did warn Amy that the place could be a bit rough and loud with all the tradies spending a couple of hours drinking and perving on the skimpy bar girls before heading off home.

Amy sat at the table as I went to order a Moscato and a beer. There was a bloke behind the counter who was about two pick handles across the shoulders and a chest the size of a 400-year-old gum tree, with a black T shirt on. There was also a short lady in a black T shirt. He didn't look like he was going to dress down into his underwear, fortunately, and nor did she, so I felt I had been robbed by their website. No skimpy's. Maybe they start later I thought, but unlikely.

I took the drinks back to Amy and apologised, as she was really looking forward to seeing skimpy's for the first time, even though she didn't know what to expect. So, I suggested we wait for our friends, have a drink and move somewhere else or just stay, now that we were here.

Yen and Steve finally arrived. They didn't know that I had picked a skimpy bar. They both nearly broke their necks turning to look towards the bar when I told them. When they didn't understand what was going on, I explained that we were here for Amy to see skimpy's but I had been dudded by their website. They didn't seem to mind and got drinks and joined us. We held our glasses up and said cheers to the non-skimpy bar.

Half way through our drinks, and after 5pm, our lady friend Yen asked me if I had asked the staff about the skimpy's. I hadn't, but it was my intention to complain when I got my next drink, but her prompt made me get off my bum and go ask.

"Excuse me mate, were you supposed to have skimpy's behind the bar tonight," I said in a nice friendly manner, not wanting to upset him.

"Yes, and we do," he replied.

"Okay good, what time do they start,"

"They started at 4pm mate, they're in the sports bar next door," he said with a laugh.

"Oh right, what the hell am I doing in here then," I said to no one in particular as I turned to come back to our table. I told the guys and said I'll go and do a recce for a table. So off I went, beer in hand. The sports bar had one table left. I grabbed it, dragged two extra chairs up and text the guys to mosey on in. While waiting I looked around. There were two skimpy's. One in black and the other in red. Both were showing most of their tits and all their bum. Black skimpy had the smaller boobs and the bigger bum and had on a two-piece revealing bikini style outfit. Red skimpy had the bigger boobs and the smaller bum and had on a one piece, and very revealing at the front.

When I had nearly finished my beer, I asked Amy if she would be kind enough to go get me another, and one for herself. She looked a bit petrified. I told her to just go up to the bar, where all the guys were, have a good look at the girls and order the drinks, easy. She was a bit shy about doing that, she put her head on my shoulder and asked me to come with her. So much for hoping for one or more of the male patrons trying to chat her up, which I would have liked to see. Anyway, off we went, I found a gap at the bar and moved her to the front. She could see both girls, bums and boobs bouncing around as they moved back and forward filling up pints of beer. Finally, Black skimpy, who had several $5 notes tucked into her knickers, came to us, and we ordered. Her bikini style top only just covered her areola, and her bum only had a skinny piece of fabric that was sucked into her bum crack.

A little while later Amy indicated that I had forgotten to get her a water. I did, so I mentioned she could go to the bar again, look at the girls bums again and get a glass of water, which she did this time on her own without any coercing. She got served by Red skimpy. She was happy, as Red skimpy had said 'what can I get you, beautiful'. I tell her that every day but she was very excited that a skimpy had said it. Amy then asked me if the skimpy would call all the other ladies beautiful when they got drinks. Looking around at the ladies in the bar, I said probably not, it would usually be something like 'love' or 'hon'. Most of the few ladies in the bar were in Hi-Viz and not dressed like Amy who had put on something special for tonight, which wasn't your typical tradie look, that actually told a story to discerning others at a place like this.

While chatting away and drinking with our friends, I noticed Red skimpy was wandering around with a jug, asking patrons for tips for the two girls for their service tonight. She finally got to us. As she chatted to Amy, I pulled out a $5 note, gave it to Amy to put in the jug. She did, and Red skimpy gave her a big kiss on the cheek, leaving behind a bright red mark in the shape of her lips. Amy was thrilled, Red skimpy had called her beautiful and had now given her a big kiss. They excitedly chatted some more, and I heard Amy ask how many skimpy outfits Red skimpy had.

"About ten," Red skimpy said, "I change them every bar session I do, so the customers don't get bored," she added.

"What do they look like," Amy asked. Red skimpy could tell Amy was very interested. I could to. I think Amy maybe had a fantasy now of wanting to be a skimpy, with all the men enjoying looking at her cute slim mostly naked, and being Chinese, gold toned body. Maybe she just wanted to know what it would be like wearing a thin bra and showing off her gorgeous plump nipples and her cute arse in front of fifty horny guys.

"What time are you leaving the bar," Red skimpy asked Amy, who looked at me.

"Not sure yet," I replied.

"Okay," looking at her watch, "The bar closes in 20 minutes, would you like to see them," she asked Amy, then looked at me.

"Have we got time," Amy asked me in a manner that said yes we have.

I wanted to see where this was leading, so I said, "yes, we have all night in fact." No kids tonight and I could tell Amy was little horny right now.

Amy looked back at Red skimpy who said, "okay when I knock off, I'll come over and get you." All the while, our friends had been chatting and were not privy to what had just happened. By the time Red skimpy would be ready, we would have finished our drinks and would normally have gone home. Not long after that discussion, our friends finished their drinks and said thanks for the invite and headed off. We had both slowed our drinking so we would still have some left when they had finished. We were now on our own with 10 minutes to go before Red skimpy knocked off. My thoughts were on what might happen during the outfit viewing. Would Amy dress up in some and get all horny or would Red skimpy want to go a little further. Just then, for no reason, Amy kissed me. Now I had a real problem.

Red skimpy showed up at our table with a small glass of wine for both Amy and herself and a stubby of Asahi for me. She told us she always has one drink after work before she went to her apartment, which was next to the hotel. That's handy, I thought. Her name was Laura and she had a female house mate who also did skimpy. Also, nice to know. Problem getting worse.

Finally, 20 minutes later, Laura said, "Okay guys shall we go and see my outfits." Amy had told her she likes buying clothes, and being Chinese they were mainly on line from China but she didn't have any skimpy type outfits and would love to see them, just for fashion reasons of course. That's what they had been chatting about while I pretended, I was enthralled at the conversation, but in reality, I was thinking of all sorts of possibilities that might emerge from the "viewing of the outfits". This could be a good night, turning into a great night.

Just as we were about to leave, and as the last of the patrons were leaving, and the doors were being locked by one of the bar guys, Joe asked Laura if she was staying behind for the usual game of pool like she sometimes did. "I was going to," she said "but I have a friend here that I was going to show my skimpy costumes and outfits to."

"Oh good, you could ask her to join us, it could be fun, if you know what I mean," he said as he was busying himself with his, closed for the night duties. Amy was listening.

"Her hubbies here as well," she said looking at me, as if that might change anything.

"That's okay, he's also welcome," Joe said.

Laura explained about sometimes having a game of pool after they all knocked off, then looked at Amy and me and said "This is not your normal game of pool; its winners choose what the losers do. Joe has been my boyfriend for a few months now and he often plays this pool game after the bar closes. Sometimes it's just us two, sometimes its doubles with another skimpy and sometimes triples with another bar guy. If you lose, you have to, ah.......... you know, do something naughty during the game, obviously if there are females involved. It's fun but it may not be for you guys. And, just so you know, there is also a dare on the loser at the end. But it's up to you, stay or go, I'm easy. I've played a few times, and lost."

I looked at Amy, she hadn't said a thing and didn't look like moving. This had obviously interested her, so I knew I had to ask. While Laura and Joe were talking, I asked, "what do you think."

Up to here

"I am hopeless at pool," Amy replied, but said in a way that meant she wanted to stay. At that moment the other bar guy, Jack, came in after locking up. He also got us another drink each, and turned off most of the lights, leaving a cosy little atmosphere just in the pool room where we had all drifted to.

Back to Amy. "If we stay, and you or we lose, something naughty will probably happen, and don't forget there's the dare. But before you decide, tell me whether you like Joe or not, and just in case, also the other guy, because I have a feeling, you'll need to be comfortable with them."

She looked across at both of them and said, "I liked the other guy when we first come in, and Joe looks nice. Why do you ask," she asked.

"I think you'll find out soon enough. Are we staying or are we going to look at the outfits. I'm happy to stay if you are, but we'll need to abide by the rules of the game."

"Can't we do both," she replied. Okay, that told me she was willing to see what this game was about. I had a fair idea, she may have, but she may not be sure. She's certainly willing to be adventurous.

Laura turned back to us after hearing Amy and said, "if you guys want to stay I will. It could be fun, and if you stay, I think you will enjoy it." She winked at Amy. Amy smiled, not entirely sure of what she'd got herself into, but I think Laura had just figured us out, by our actions.

Jack racked the balls and chalked his pool cue. Joe chalked a cue for Laura and Amy. Too late now, Amy took the cue and Joe smiled as she did.

"Okay guys," Joe said, "since there is five of us, we'll play a team of three and two. Heads for boys versus girls and tails for mixed. As Amy is our guest, she can toss." Amy tossed the 20c coin and it landed on the pool table, bounced, rolled around and finally showed heads. So, it was us three boys versus the two girls. I kind of liked that equation.

"What are the rules," I asked.

"Usual bar rules, every foul shot is two shots to the next player. Once the team who has sunk all their balls plus the black wins. Every time you sink one of your own balls, you select a person from the other team to take something off. There are only seven balls plus the black, so that makes it interesting. If you foul, the next opposition player can replace anything that they have taken off. Once the game has been won, the winning team then decides what they want the other team to do."

I looked at Amy. She looked a little worried, but again, too late, as Jack broke the balls with a loud crack. As Laura was taking her shot, I quietly whispered to Amy. "Are you willing to do whatever happens after the game."

"If it's what I think it could be, then yes I am." Amy was curious and obviously keen to be involved, and she was obviously aware of the numbers, three guys, two girls. I gave her a kiss, and smacked her bum. She is a very cheeky girl at times, and I love it.

Laura sank a ball and got Jack to remove something. He took his shirt off, but had a T shirt under.

My shot, I missed, but set one up for Joe. Unfortunately, I had also left one of their balls over a corner pocket for an easy shot, for Amy.

Amy took her easy shot, and sunk it. Laura came up and kissed her team mate's cheek and said, "tell one of them to get their gear off." Amy looked at me, then Joe, but smiled and pointed to Jack. Off came his shoes, one pair counts as one. Boring. She didn't sink anything on her next shot.

Joe sunk the ball I had set up. Laura was to take something off. She had just the all-in-one red outfit, so this will be interesting. She shimmied herself out of the bra part, slid the outfit down over her bum and threw them on a table close by. She was now topless, exposing her tits and nipples however, she did have a very tiny G-string on, lucky for her, and she left her shoes on. Interesting. It was starting to happen; we now have a topless player. Amy was quietly looking at Laura's tits. They were bigger but Amy's nipples are amazing.

Laura's shot. She sunk a ball and Jack had to take something else off. It wasn't his night. Off came his socks. Only three things left for him now, and four balls plus the black left. It could easily be done.

Jacks shot. He sunk two balls, which will help us win, and he gets to have two things removed. "Amy, it's about time you started to play the game," he said "can you please remove something," he added nicely. Amy looked at me, but I kept quiet, she can decide. She had six items on, as far as I could tell. She chose her light cardigan, which she had put on because of the air conditioning. Then he asked Laura who decided on her shoes. That was a bit boring, but we'll see, as she now only has her G string on, and Amy is still basically fully clothed. I will be aiming to change that.

Amy's shot again. From Jacks shot, there was one ball that could easily be sunk. Amy tried, but miscued and her shot was over. She come up to me, put her head on my chest and said "Damn, I wanted to get that one." She gave me a nice soft kiss, with her gorgeous full lips.

"Are you enjoying this," I asked.

"Yes, it's really fun. I want to see what happens at the end." I'm pretty sure she now had an idea that she will be naked, and who knows what else.

Me again. I was warming up, still, but the ball stopped short and sat right over the pocket, again. Damn, missed my chance to get something off her.

Laura sunk one, but also knocked my ball down as well. As it was Joe's shot next, she chose Jack again, otherwise Joe wouldn't have to do anything. A good tactic I thought. Off came Jacks T shirt. Nice chest, Amy would like it. Two items to go for him. I think Amy is really starting to enjoy this and no doubt, in a nice way she would be thinking about what might happen to her later, if the boys win.

Joe sunk another one and asked Amy to take something else off. She flicked her shoes away, so still fully clothed. Boring. Amy was playing hard to get. No fun for us guys, yet. But if they lose, it could be a lot of fun.

Amy sunk a ball. She jumped up and down as she didn't expect to get it. She wasn't too bad at this. They had two balls left to sink, then the black. They could have Jack naked in one more shot after this if she chose him. But she said, "Sorry Joe, it's payback time." Joe took his shirt off, no T shirt. We now have three topless people and I'm still fully clothed. Her next shot was uneventful.

Jack studied the balls and decided on a trick shot, around his back. It missed and he sunk the white ball. Laura decided to put her shoes back on and remained topless. It was easier.

Laura had her penalty shot and sunk a ball on the second shot. She picked on Jack again. Off come his jeans, he was now in his jocks, and the outline of an excited swollen cock could be readily seen. Amy was looking, and maybe hoping that she might get to see and maybe even feel more of it later.

My shot. Two down, now I was on a hot streak. Finally. I got Amy to take two things off. It was about time she revealed something. She looked a bit unhappy that I picked on her, but she soon realised that this was what she was hoping for. Her top and her pants came off. Wow, my girl, was now standing in front of two new guys in her bra and her pussy filled, black G string I'd only just bought her. Only one shot left for us, then the black. What will Joe do if he sinks one.

Amy was leaning over the table, trying to work out her line. Her cute bare arse was kissable and her pussy, under her thin knickers looked edible. Jack looked at me and said, "is it okay if I help." I nodded. He came up behind her and first, he kissed her bum that was out there for anyone to take advantage of. Then he leaned against her bare bum, his cock obviously pressing against her. She manoeuvred her bum against him so his cock was now wedged between her bum cheeks, and no doubt she could feel his hardness as he helped her line her cue up at the right angle, and told her where to softly hit the ball. Jack stepped away slowly, giving the crack of her arse a little rub with his dick as he went. I noticed there was now severe swelling in his jocks and a little damp spot. It worked, she sunk it. She looked at the guys, then me and did the maths, and asked Joe to remove an item. He chose his jeans and left his shoes on. Now we have two bare chested guys with their jocks on.

It was Joe's shot. We had one of our balls to go, but it was against the cushion, a hard shot with nowhere to go, but in the end, he set it up for Jack's next shot.

Laura missed. But Jack didn't, seven down. He looked at the girls. Laura was topless, Amy had her bra and knickers on. From what I gather from Laura's comments about other times they play, Jack had seen all of Laura and probably more. So, I was leaning towards him getting Amy semi naked. He did and Amy removed her bra.

So, here we have it, two guys and two girls, topless and in underwear. Amy's gorgeous, now excited and swollen nipples were a popular sight for all. I couldn't help myself now, I leant down and sucked them, then offered them to the boys. Amy didn't mind, they both moved in and spent some time giving them a good suck as Amy locked their heads in place for the short duration. She let them kiss and suck them while I played with her bum and Laura didn't seem to mind watching.

Back to the game. Jack lined up the black for a win. He sunk it. We won and our team cheered raucously. What will happen now I thought. As the girls huddled, so did we. "What is the usual thing that happens when you guys win," I asked quietly.

"If it's two girls we usually fuck them, get them to give us blow jobs or we get them to lick each other's pussy while we watch. If it's just one, like Laura, we both fuck her or one fucks her and one gets a blow job at the same time. Depends on the night and the girls. It's not that often we get another girl to join us, so tonight is special, it gives Laura something different, rather than being fucked by me or both of us all the time, but she does enjoy two cocks," Joe said as he looked at me for my reaction, probably expecting us not play by the rules.

sydamy
sydamy
196 Followers
12