Amy’s Introduction to a Skimpy Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, sounds good to me," I replied. Both guys looked surprised, but happy. "Who tells them then," I asked. Jack volunteered. I gather Amy had asked Laura the same questions. They were both smiling, so I gather whatever it was going to be they were not too unhappy about it.

"Okay girls, we have decided that you girls are to place your hands on the pool table, rest your head down on them and then we are going to fuck you from behind." Good choice I thought. Amy looked a little nervous but was not about to back out. She said later that she wondered who would miss out or whether one of the girls would be fucked twice.

Laura held Amy's hand as they went to the table. Laura spread her arms out along the edge and Amy did the same, touching Laura's for comfort. They were side by side. They both leaned forward, head on hands, their bums pointing at us. Jack looked at me as if to ask permission, so I went up behind Laura, that was his permission. My wife was all his now, to do as he wished with. He moved behind Amy and spread her legs a little. He then cupped her soft pussy, holding it in his hand with her silky knickers. He then moved them aside and touched her excited and naked pussy lips. Amy groaned softly and pushed back a little as I guessed one or more of his fingers was now playing inside her. When he pulled it out, he put his finger in his mouth and sucked her juices off.

"Hmmm, so sweet, very nice," he said. He then slid her knickers down her legs as she poked her bum out and lifted her feet for him. It was now very clear she was about to be fucked. I watched her become naked and saw her pussy from behind, it was silky, and slightly open, so she was ready and willing.

As he was doing that, Joe said, "I want a taste of that before you go any further." He moved up and slid his middle finger into the gap left open by Jack's finger. Amy arched her back down, sticking her bum out further as Joe finger fucked her for a moment while we all watched. After a moment, he also pulled his finger out and sucked her juices off it. "Your right Jack, that is gorgeous, salty sweet." He did it again and this time Laura grabbed his hand and sucked Amy's juices off his finger. "Yes, that is delicious," she said. I could see Amy smile, enjoying the fact they were talking about her.

Jack then got Amy to spread her legs outwards. He knelt down and kissed her pussy and gave it a quick lick, parting her lips even more. I imagined him lapping up her sweet pussy juice again. Joe undressed and reached out for Amy's hand to hold his hard cock. She will no doubt get to feel his cock inside her after Jack. She slowly stroked it, spreading his dick juice over the head, as Jack was getting ready to fuck her.

I was still fully clothed, so as I was getting my gear off, I watched as Amy wriggled herself into a comfortable position, allowing Jack, who had already got rid of his jocks, to put his big hard dribbly cock up to her silky lips. He slicked up the tip of his cock with her juices. Her lips parted as he pushed forward. Amy moaned quietly as his cock slowly disappeared all the way inside her warm wet wicked pussy. He groaned in pleasure as her pussy quietly engulfed his cock, then started fucking her while holding her hips. She was gently pushing back at him, taking his cock deep inside her at each thrust. As she was enjoying her pussy being fucked by Jack and while gently stroking Joe's cock, she was also looking towards Laura.

Not long after, my cock slid into Laura's pussy, it was slippery, warm and tight, much like Amy's would have been for Jack. Amy watched as my dick slid out of sight, into Red skimpy's pussy. Amy reached out and touched my arm, her gesture for enjoying the situation. I slowed my fucking strokes down as I wanted to watch Jack, and if he cum quick enough, then Joe would certainly have Amy and I could watch her being fucked by a second cock. Jack was fucking Amy with passion.

Joe had moved closer to Amy, so she pulled his cock to her face and slowly slipped her mouth over it and started giving him a head job.

Amy was groaning with each lunge from Jack, enjoying being fucked by this new cock while sucking Joe's, in a situation we hadn't even imagined would happen when we got here. My theory worked. Jack quivered and grunted as he fired his hot load of cum into my wife.

I was close to cumming, but trying not to think about what those guys were doing to Amy and also about what I wanted to see next. I was lucky to hold off as I watched Joe's hard cock immediately fill Amy's wet open pussy as soon as Jack's limp cock slithered out. Amy loves a second cock inside her as soon as possible after the first one. Seconds after Joe's cock disappeared into my Amy's wicked pussy, I cum. Laura stayed as she was, holding my cock inside her as we both watched her boyfriend's cock disappearing in and out of my wife, her lips gripping it firmly as he fucked her.

Laura asked quietly, "do you enjoy watching your wife being fucked by other guys."

That question made my dick get a little harder, even though I had just cum, but I replied, "yes, I do. I love it. In fact, we both do. She loves being fucked by other guys and really enjoys me watching and being part of it. She actually loves me organising it for her. We've done it a few times, why."

"Amy's quite beautiful, so what about watching another girl with her," she asked. We had done a couple of foursomes before but as yet none of the ladies had kissed or licked Amy's pussy. Some little kisses here and there but that's all. Amy wasn't that keen on it, yet.

"I would love to watch that, and maybe Amy would enjoy it. She has talked about it, but I guess it's just getting the right person and the right situation." Laura looked at me, about to say something, but her attention was diverted. I was also about to ask her the same, if she liked watching her partner fucking another girl while she watched.

It was then that Joe started grunting, and suddenly his dick exploded. Amy now had two loads of cum inside her. I hoped I would be able to make it three when we got home and talked about it. As Joe withdrew, a gush of cum followed and landed on the floor. Amy stayed resting her head on her hands on the table, savouring the feeling and emotion of what had just happened. Her yummy wet open pink pussy, visible between her thighs, was very satisfied after two new cocks enjoyed having a lot of fun with it.

"Okay, now the dare," Joe said, and looked at Amy. Amy looked nervous again. "Amy, I dare you to lay on the pool table, while Laura licks your pussy clean as Jack and I suck your nipples," He looked at me for any objection. There wasn't any. Wow, I like this dare. We all looked at Amy.

Without saying a word, she moved to the end of the table, backed up to it and held her arms out for us to lift her up. Joe and I lifted her up. She wriggled her bum back along the table a bit and laid back, lifting her knees up and out, resting her feet on the cushion edge. Laura moved over to Amy, kissed her on the lips and then moved around to place her face down between Amy's thighs.

Amy opened her legs wider as Laura gave her pussy a good licking. She lapped up much of the leftover cum as she proceeded to lick Amy's pussy, which had Amy groaning in pleasure. I held her hand and kissed her. Laura then pushed two fingers inside and licked harder and faster while finger fucking her. Amy was moving herself around, holding off as long as she could but when Joe and Jack bent down and started sucking a nipple each, she cum very quickly, and very loudly. Her body convulsed in spasms. She stayed laying on the table until she calmed down. Her juices and some of everyone's cum had soaked into the pool table cloth. Joe didn't mind, it wasn't the first time. It will have future pool players wondering what the stain was as they played over the top of it.

Amy's pussy had been fucked by two new cocks, finger fucked, licked clean and left a combination of cum on the pool table. Luckily, I was quick enough to think about my phone and got a photo of her laying naked on the pool table while being licked by Red skimpy.

As we left, Joe suggested to Amy that she should come again to see if she could be the winner.

"I might take you up on that," she said to him as we walked away with Laura, but then kissed me and quietly said, "I actually enjoyed losing."

12