Amy’s Night Swim at the Resort

Story Info
We were naked and thought we would be alone in the pool.
6.3k words
4.09
14.2k
23
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sydamy
sydamy
192 Followers

Amy's Night Swim at the Resort

The resort was excellent, as good as the details on the internet. We were staying at a resort in Banff for three nights to catch up on some sexy time after travelling for a couple of weeks across the US and Canada. We are from Perth in Western Australia. We had an excellent big room, king bed, beautiful ensuite, a nice big comfy sofa, big screen TV and a semi-private heated pool shared between another bungalow.

We arrived about 5pm, on Thursday. Too late to look around town for a place to eat, so we decided to dine at the resort's restaurant. However, after changing and getting ready, the restaurant was fully booked, but the waitress had a table for four with only two people on it and said she'll ask them if they don't mind sharing. We looked at each other and said sure that's okay, if they are happy to share. She came back two minutes later and said all good, follow me.

It was a nice warm July evening, so when we got back to the room, I wanted a quick dip in the pool before going to bed. I finally convinced Amy to come for a swim, after a five-minute discussion. She was not that happy about it but she did feel like relaxing her body in a nice heated pool after a long drive. She put her sexy new bikinis on, that I'd finally talked her into getting. She looked fantastic by the way. Her pussy filled them out beautifully. We got into the pool, it was nicely heated, and it was also refreshing, wonderful. Amy had her arms on the edge, body in the water but feet touching the bottom. I came up to her and kissed her, pushing myself against her cute body. Yum, kissing her luscious lips is so wonderful. Amy pushed her mound into me as we kissed, which made my dick get a little more excited.

"You're teasing me," I said.

"I am," she agreed, "and you deserve it for making me come for a swim."

I slid my hands down inside her bikini bottoms and felt her remaining wet pussy hair. She had a bikini wax to suit the bikini. Amy didn't stop me, so I slid my hand to one side, hooked her bikini and started to push her bikini bottoms down, slowly, in case there was any objection, but there was none. I kept going, exposing part of her mound and pussy fur, which I could see under the water. Amy continued to kiss me and allowed me to continue. She likes being cheeky in public places. The excitement of being caught, I think. Once before we were somewhere in public when I slid my hand down the back of her pants, inside her knickers, down the crack of her bum until I could feel the swelling of her pussy lips further under. Amy had pushed her bum outwards allowing me to slip most of my finger into her wet pussy. Apparently, she had wanted me to do something like this, she said later, but as it was a public place, it was all I could do, just finger her wet pussy for a while, then suck her juices off my fingers after. That was very cheeky and a very big tease, but I got the tasty pussy juice as well.

Anyway, I'd got to a point now where there was no reason for her to have her bikini bottoms on anymore. The pool light was fairly dim, and there was no outdoor lighting other than from our porch, which I left off. The other porch light was also off. There were a few shadows with no one around. So, when I got her bikini bottoms to below her knees and using her arms against the side of the pool, she floated both legs up and let me take them all the way off. She was now bottomless and being a very naughty girl, and very soon I'm going to carry my naughty girl across the 5m of paving and onto the bed and fuck her.

While she was rubbing her pussy against my leg I un-clipped her top, slid it off her arms and threw it towards our porch where her bikini bottoms had landed on the outside chair. I went under water and kissed her nipples for as long as I could hold my breath, then came back up, got another breath, went back down and sucked them again. Amy moved my hand between her legs and let me play with her pussy lips, but she asked me not to put my finger inside, because of the pool water. But I could still feel the silky stickiness of her pussy juices at the edge of her lips. Amy was relaxed and definitely enjoying being a bad girl, we kissed and played.

Two minutes later, the inside lights of the other bungalow came on. We both noticed, and watched. The guests were back from wherever they'd been. But it was quiet, and so were we, Amy was fully naked and I had an unusual usual lump in my boardies. A couple of minutes passed, nothing happened so we went back to kissing and sucking and playing, and Amy grabbing my dick. Just then, the other bungalow pool access door opened and a man stepped out with a towel over his shoulder. He left the light off. We were in the shadows watching him, staying very quiet even though there was no point, as he only needed a few steps to get to the pool. He didn't even notice us until he got to the steps. Surprise, surprise it was the guy from our dinner table, Keith.

He looked just as surprised to see us, and said, "I didn't realise you guys were our neighbours."

"We didn't either," I replied, "we just knew you were staying here somewhere." I was now thinking about Amy being naked, which actually didn't bother me but I was wondering what she might be thinking and whether I'd have to get her gear, which would leave her a little vulnerable for a moment and maybe embarrassed.

"You don't mind if I join you, I love a warm swim before bed and it is such a beautiful warm night, for Banff."

"That, it is," I replied, "of course no problem." What could I say, they let us join their table for dinner and it was a shared pool anyway, not just ours. He might not stay long, or he might, so my mind started thinking. But, if we wanted to get out, Amy would be completely naked as I'd chucked her bikinis away and I didn't bring the towels. We were in the far corner away from the steps. He put his towel on the edge of the pool and came down the steps, he looked slim and fit. Amy had noticed that at dinner and so was his wife, Judy.

He swam slowly toward us and leaned on the side when he got within chatting distance. We chatted about how nice the dinner was, how nice the hotel was, how nice the weather was etc. At dinner we'd found out they were staying for a week and had got here the day before us. They were from Winnipeg and had two young teenage boys who had their own room in another section. His wife, Judy, goes to their room and makes sure they are okay and at 9pm each night leaves them to themselves. It had just gone 8pm. That night the boys had pizza, ordered in, and didn't come to dinner. So, Judy would be busy for another hour, I calculated.

I was between Keith and Amy, attempting, in a minor way (haha), to protect her complete nakedness which she may get a little embarrassed about, especially at being caught out. In other situation's we'd had, being naked in front other men while having sex didn't bother her but you never know, this time she might be. This situation was not planned but, she does like naughty surprises, so maybe she might have some thoughts.

After a couple of minutes of talking, she'd become a little less shy and was moving around a bit, out of my semi protection zone. He gradually got closer during the conversation and suddenly realised Amy was topless as I could see him looking, eyes squinting, to try and confirm what he thought he saw under the water, and when he did, he looked at her then me and said, "oh I'm so sorry, I didn't realise that you guys were...... ah...... having ah...... having a quiet private swim, so ummm...... I'll head off and I'm sorry again I didn't mean to......," he was embarrassed.

Amy quickly squeezed my arm, so I said, "don't worry Keith, no need to go, Amy's all good, she doesn't mind, and it's not our private pool, it's yours as well."

"Okay, are you sure, I can just leave you guys to yourselves....... and......"

"It's okay, it's no problem, stay, we'd like you to." Amy had since given me the signal to go ahead, three squeezes to my hand, our signal that she was willing to have a threesome or anything else involving sex with others, if it was a possibility.

"Okay, thanks. It's such a beautiful night, and this pool water is so refreshing. I often have a warm swim before I go to bed if it's available, when I'm on holidays," he repeated. Probably a little embarrassed now.

"How would you like another beer," I said, to break the ice, "I'll go and grab some."

"Sure, if you're going to have one, but let me get them, my shout," He quickly went up the steps, "back in a minute," he added. What can I say, my plan was to leave Amy here with him, naked, but I was too slow.

When he was gone, I kissed Amy and said, "I'm sure that was a hint when you squeezed my hand that I should ask him to stay. Am I right."

"Yes, your very observant," she said.

"Is that so. So, asking him to stay means you're okay with it. You naughty little shit."

"Correct again, like I said at dinner, they would be a "definite" couple in our people observation game we play." I'd got this answer discreetly from Amy over dinner.

"Yes, you did say that, but it's only him, not them."

"That's okay, I don't mind, she might come later, who knows, and if she doesn't, no matter, he's okay, isn't he."

"You're a very bad girl," I said, then kissed her beautiful kissable luscious lips as he came back with three beers.

"Sorry, that's all I got," he said to Amy.

"It's okay," she said, "I had two Moscato's at dinner so I'm good." I know that two Moscato's makes her frisky most of the time.

This time he came right up to us to hand us the beers, and after that little conversation, he again looked down at her boobs, and even with dull lighting they were still clearly visible under the water. Amy had gotten over her initial shyness, if she ever had been. He smiled, clearly happy with what he could see, those unbelievable nipples. He let his eyes drift further down until he did a double take to make sure of what he'd just spotted, a neat dark triangle just above and between her thighs. He quickly looked up at us, again.

"Ah, you didn't notice that before did you," I said.

"No, I didn't. I thought Amy was just topless, so it just gets better." We all laughed at Keiths comment.

"Well now that you know and you have seen almost all of me, there's no point in me trying to hide myself then," she said as she swam slowly away, her cute naked bum wiggling on top of the water, her legs parting as she breast-stroked up the pool.

I looked at him and said, "nice hey."

"Yes, very, and can I say she has amazing nipples."

"Yes, you can, and yes, she does, and as a matter of fact I was enjoying them just as you came out of your room."

"Oh, I'm so sorry again, but you'll probably be able to enjoy them later," he smiled and looked back to Amy who was now swimming back to us. I stopped Amy and held her in my arms. She was lying flat over my arms, just under the water, which gave him a better view of her naked body and bum, and a sneak peek of a darker shadow further down.

"Keith just told me he thinks you have amazing nipples," I rolled her over and lifted her up to expose them even more, as water trickled down her boobs and ran off her nipples like sparkling little waterfalls.

"That's nice of you," she said as she touched his arm affectionately.

"I also told him what we were doing just before he came out."

"That's very cheeky, Keith might not have wanted to know that," she said, with a cheeky smile.

"No, that's okay," Keith replied.

"Here," I said, "you hold her while I go to the toilet."

He didn't have much choice. I was quick this time as I dumped her into his arms and got out, my dick was aching from being half hard and trapped in my boardies all that time in the pool.

As I left, I looked back and said to Keith, "why don't you try them, you'll enjoy them and so will Amy." Amy looked completely surprised by what I'd just done and said, but I know it wouldn't upset her. I looked back again as I walked away. Keith had let her stand so her boobs were above water. I saw them say something to each other with Amy nodding. Just as I entered the room, I looked back again and saw Keith's head move downwards, as Amy's arms came over his shoulders. Something good has just started.

When I came back out, he was still kissing her tits and she still had her arms over his shoulders. Amy watched me and smiled as I came back and got back in the pool. Keith looked up and said, "your right they are so delicious."

"And that's not all," I replied, as I kissed Amy and run my fingers up her thigh and between her pussy lips and yes, they were still pussy juice sticky. She had enjoyed me stripping her and again with her few minutes alone with Keith. I knew she'd be okay if I could arrange something more.

"Hmmm feel that, Keith."

He could see what I'd done, he looked at Amy, who smiled and said "yes you should, because it's partly your fault." His hand moved down. I could see a shadowy movement of his hand between her legs. Amy moaned a little as she felt him feel her stickiness, and pushed her hand against his hard cock.

"What would Judy be doing right now," I asked Keith while Amy was putting pressure on his cock and he was still playing with her sticky lips. Amy reached out for me at the same time and kissed me when I finished my question.

I didn't intend to put him off. He was clearly excited and I'm sure he wanted more. He said, "she'll be with the boys, and won't be back until 9:10 probably." It was 8:30 a minute ago as I left our room.

"Do you think she'll come for a swim this late," I asked.

"No, she'll go on Facebook for a while to catch up on all the gossip, maybe post something, then probably go to sleep."

"Would you like to help me dry Amy off in our room and warm her up, we forgot towels."

"Okay," he said, as he looked over to his room out of nervousness and potentially being caught out. Amy kissed me and kissed him quickly. He was obviously thinking of doing something he probably shouldn't be. But this could be something he might never get another chance.

Amy got out and I followed with Keith behind. I'd already turned down the bed and laid two of our four grey towels on it so it would not get wet. I laid Amy down, she was still a little wet as I picked up another towel and gave it to him, then grabbed another towel for myself and started drying Amy's right leg, lifting it up and out, drying it all the way up to her pussy. He did the same to her left leg. Doing this, fully exposed Amy's pussy, it was excited, silky wet and swollen, ready for action, and it looked fantastic from where we were. It was going to be kissed, licked and fucked very soon, by both of us, I hope. I was expecting him to change his mind any moment, which I would understand.

I dried Amy's front, including her boobs and her hard erect nipples then rolled her over and asked Keith to dry her back which also meant her bum. He did, very gently and slowly as I dropped my boardies and jocks to the floor, quickly drying myself. He put the towels over a chair and watched as I leaned down and kissed Amy's cute little bottom, it was soft and cool. I spread her bum cheeks and licked and kissed her cute tight bum hole for a few seconds. I then rolled Amy onto her back, and climbed on the bed to kiss her, making sure he was not left out by leaving her body fully exposed to his view.

As Keith watched I kissed her nipples and pointed to her pussy. She noticed, pulled her knees up and out, letting him know what she wanted and what he should be doing. As Amy watched him, he dropped his bathers and jocks, his hard cock sprung out, flicking his dick juice, which he dabbed it on a towel and got between her legs. He held his dick and moved forward, wanting to fuck her. I think he was in a hurry, just in case.

"Not yet," Amy said and pushed him back down to lick her pussy first. He parted her pussy lips with his fingers, rather than his tongue, exposing her inner pick soft pussy, and enjoyed a few nice moments looking at it. He then kissed it several times and started to lick it while I kissed and sucked her nipples. This is so unbelievable. I love this, someone relishing my beautiful girls pussy and body, and she loving the attention of two men.

After a few minutes, I wanted to kiss Amy's pussy as that is my favourite pastime, so I motioned for Keith to change places. Amy let her legs fall further apart as I got between them. Her pussy was wet and waiting for me to lick it to cum. I kissed it with love and devotion, it was gorgeous. As I licked and finger fucked her pussy, Keith kissed her for a moment before she pushed him onto her nipples. She was now starting to move toward orgasm. She loves double and triple sensations, but tonight it was nipple sucking and pussy licking. She loves these different sensations so much when we have threesomes, as they make her cum so much more vigorously. Finally, she shivered herself into a beautiful wild sensational cum, moaning and cumming all over my fingers as I kept her going to maybe two or three more cum's. Finally, it was too much, she pushed me away so she could relax and fully enjoy those precious few moments of sheer pleasure after. Keith and I let her have her quiet moment.

Not long after, Amy pulled me to her for a beautiful soft loving kiss, as she pushed Keith down between her legs. She now wanted to feel his hard cock slide inside her. He was finally going to fuck her. She let him help himself as she was so happy kissing me, letting me savour her beautiful lips and tongue, as she pulled me in tight. I heard Amy moan under our kiss and felt a shiver, Keith must have finally finished finding his way and pushed his hard patient cock into her wet hot pussy. I felt Amy's hips rise in rhythm with his thrusting, she was pushing her pussy onto his dick, getting it as deep as she could, feeling his warm hardness deep and tight inside her. Tonight's sneaky nude swim has ended up with Amy being fucked by our resort neighbour, while his wife is somewhere in the same hotel not knowing her husband's cock was deep inside and enjoying someone else's wife's gorgeous pussy. Maybe Amy would have enjoyed her being here as well, but it didn't matter, she's was being fucked by a stranger right now and loving it.

Keith finally quivered as he pumped his cum deep inside Amy's pussy, then slowly collapsed on to her, with the occasional spasm as Amy squeezed with her pussy the last of his juices from his slowly shrinking dick. He rolled off as Amy pushed me down to quickly take his place. My dick slipped into her beautiful cum soaked pussy, between her silky lips and up inside her warm dark place. It is so nice being inside my girl as always, and a little extra especial to be inside her after she has just enjoyed being fucked by someone else.

Once we had all recovered, Keith checked his watch and excused himself. We said our goodnights and hoped to see him again. On his way back he quickly dived into the pool, grabbed his towel and headed to his room.

Next morning, we sat on the table next to them at breakfast. Their boys were with them for a while before they headed off for the main pool and some boy stuff. Judy got up and came over to sit next to Amy, Keith followed.

"I hear you guys had some drinks last night with Keith," Judy said.

"Yes, we did," Amy replied, "Keith joined us in the pool and brought some beers out for us, I was hoping you'd come out later," she added.

"I was with the boys for a while but I came back early and couldn't find Keith, I looked at the pool and just saw his towel."

My mind was racing. "Yes, we invited him in for a coffee after the swim," I said.

"Oh, that was nice." They said their goodbyes as they were off driving somewhere once the boys had finished their boy stuff.

sydamy
sydamy
192 Followers
12