Amy’s Night Swim at the Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think she knows something," I asked.

"I'm not sure, but she wasn't at all upset, she was actually very friendly while you and Keith were talking, and she kept putting her hand on my leg as we talked."

"Hmmm, okay that's good, the last thing we need is an angry wife next door."

"Well," Amy said, "if she joined us, you guys could have made her as happy and contented as I was, haha." Naughty Amy.

"Also, Judy indicated they were going to a restaurant tonight," Amy said. "Just her and Keith, but it seemed like an invite for us to join them, what do you think."

"I don't know I didn't hear the conversation, so I'll leave it to you to decide whether you want to join them or not."

"I wouldn't mind, she gave me the name of the restaurant and I like her," Amy said.

"Yes, I know you, and for more than just conversation I think, haha."

"Don't be cheeky. I don't think she'd be into swapping anyway and if she was, Keith surely would have said something."

"Maybe they've never talked about it, and maybe he doesn't want her to be" I said.

"True, I had never talked to anyone about it and wouldn't have if you hadn't got me started," she said, then kissed me. "I'm so glad you did; I've been wanting to do it since I was in my twenty's. It was frustrating just thinking about it and not be able to."

"I know your glad I opened you up, and now you've been fucked by quite a few guys over the past couple of years, and by the way, I've loved watching every bit of it."

Dinner was great, a good choice of restaurant, they are nice to be with. I drove us all back to the resort. Judy said she was going to check on the boys and would be back very soon for a swim with us all, and not to start anything without her. I looked at Amy as Keith and Judy went to their room.

"I think she knows something, and if she does, she's being really cool about it."

"Yes," Amy said, "she said a couple of other things tonight that made me wonder as well, but anyway, we'll soon see what she has in mind, if anything."

"Okay but that now raises a question."

"What is that," Amy asked.

"If something comes up where there is a possibility to have sex with them both, will you be in it."

"Of course, absolutely, it was nice with Keith last night so it could be even better with them both, at least you might get to fuck another pussy."

"Don't worry about me, that's not my priority, watching you get fucked is, and you know it."

Amy kissed me and said, "make it happen then, so you can watch, and I can get fucked again. Tonight, would be good."

"Okay, be prepared then."

We got to the pool first, left the lights off on purpose. We kissed as I snuggled up to Amy and tried to undo her bikini bra top. "Not yet," Amy said, "and maybe not even tonight, she'll be here, remember."

Damn I thought, I wanted so much to kiss her gorgeous nipples under the warm water again. Keith and Judy came out about 10 minutes later. She had a bikini on and looked good, like Amy does in hers. She had a fairly nice figure, nice legs. Two gorgeous girls in the pool, what more could you want.

We bought drinks out this time, in my little travelling cooler. Moscato for the girls and beer for the boys. Judy had already had Moscato's at dinner and was being very friendly and happy, a bit like Amy gets. Amy will get a little frisky after she's had this one.

After a few minutes of idle chat, Judy said, "this bra is so uncomfortable, would you guys be offended if I took it off."

"Mine is too, let's do it and give the boys something to look at." Off they came, Judy's boobs were bigger than Amy's, but Amy's nipples were definitely the highlight, so gorgeous to look at, kiss and suck. Keith loved them last night, I thought to myself.

Judy noticed and said, "I wish I had beautiful nipples like yours, they are really sexy don't you think Keith."

"Yes, they look great," he said as he almost choked. Amy looked a little shy that we were all talking about her nipples and the fact that Keith had been sucking them last night.

"Keith loves to hold my boobs in his hands and play with them while he kisses them, what is it with boys and tits," Judy said.

"Well, I'm a pussy man myself," I said, "and although I love Amy's nipples so much, I really love kissing her pussy."

"So," Judy said, "Amy's pussy must be nice as well then."

"Yes, gorgeous and tasty," I replied.

"So is yours," Keith said to Judy, as a second thought to make her feel comfortable.

"Thank you," she said and kissed him in a nice way.

It's now or never I thought. Amy had earlier agreed, and if nothing happens, no harm done.

"So, you girls, if the tops are so uncomfortable, surely the bottoms are as well," I said.

"Not really," Amy said. My heart dropped. I thought she was going to stop the momentum. Then she said, "but if we are going to be half naked, we might as well go the whole hog, what do you think Judy."

We all looked at Judy who said, "well, if we go naked then it's only fair the boys do."

"Agreed," Keith said, I think he was very keen on getting Judy into a situation, so he could get into Amy's pussy again. He took his bathers and jocks off and threw them toward their porch. I wondered if he had thought that if anything further happens, he would realise that I would probably fuck his wife. Maybe that's what he wanted anyway, just so he could fuck Amy again. The girls looked at me.

"Do I have to," acting shy.

"Yes," Amy said as she came over to me and pulled my boardies down, "get them off, or ours don't come off."

"Okay then, that's blackmail," I said, then chucked them onto our porch.

After that, Judy moved over to Amy and said, "can I take yours off."

"Sure," Amy said, not sure what else to say. Judy reached down, went under water and pulled Amy's bottoms off and then her own. So, there was it, we were all naked now and chatting about how good it is to be naked in the warm water. I couldn't help myself, I had to kiss Amy's nipples, they were there, looking gorgeous, teasing me as usual, so I lifted Amy up enough to be out of water and kissed them. Amy wrapped her legs around me and held my head against her tits while I kissed them. Keith did the same to Judy.

I whispered to Amy, "I want your pussy," so I lifted her up and put her bum on the edge of the pool, she leaned back on one of the towels, put her feet on the edge and opened her legs, giving me full access to her pussy. It was dripping with water, but looking just as gorgeous, I kissed it, then gave it a lick to let it know that things were really going to happen.

Judy moved closer so she could see. It was then I suddenly said, "would you like to." Judy looked at me, Amy had her eyes closed leaning back, but obviously heard our quiet conversation. Without a word, Judy moved closer, then softly kissed Amy's pussy lips several times, smiled at me and turned back to enjoy the softness of Amy's pussy.

After a couple of minutes, Judy said "shall we go to our place, it'll be a lot more comfortable."

Amy agreed, "let's go, and can you guys bring the towels," she asked. Which we did, walking behind our two totally naked girls, watching their arses bounce around as they walked in front of us. What a beautiful sight. As soon as we got to their room, Judy dried herself on towels already on the bed, which funnily enough was turned down ready for use.

"Can you boys go get some more drinks from the cooler," Judy asked. So, with our droopy dicks we walked away to the pool and my room to grab some more drinks. Amy told me later that night, that Judy had actually come over to our room the night before looking for Keith, heard us, and looked through our blinds that we hadn't closed properly. She wasn't upset, she'd been wanting to do something like that for years but they never got around to talking about it. She actually got very excited at what we were doing but didn't want to interrupt in case it all stopped and may jeopardise what she had planned for tonight. That's why the hints, the uncomfortable bikini top etc.

When we got back, the girls were laying on the bed, fully naked, with the air-con at a nice cosy temperature, just chatting and laughing. They looked great, just laying down, boobs, nipples and pussies ready for us to enjoy. Later Amy told me that while we were away, Judy had actually sucked her nipples for a while, and she enjoyed it, but did not go any further without us. Amy reached out and pulled me onto her and kissed me passionately, my hands wandering all over her cute body golden Chinese body, it was so nice, and in this situation, it was exciting about what is going to transpire in the next hour or so. We'd had a shower before dinner and we were all clean from the pool as well. Keith was already sucking Judy's boobs as Judy was watching us. Amy pushed me over toward Judy, who pulled me to her as Keith shifted around to Amy. Amy opened her legs, Keith moved between them and started kissing her pussy. He's learnt. After a quick kiss of Judy's nipples, she pushed me down to eat her pussy as well. Judy reached out and held Amy's hand and lifted her leg over Amy's, they intertwined. Two girls locked together getting their pussies licked by someone other than their husbands is a great moment.

Soon Judy stopped me and rolled over to stop Keith as well. She rolled Amy over, kneeled between her open legs, spread her bum cheeks, laid down and kissed Amy's bum hole, then began licking it, using her tongue to penetrate as far as she could. Amy groaned with delight, lifting her bum to Judy. Amy grabbed my dick, pulled me to her mouth and started sucking it as her arse was being licked. Wow, this is hot I thought. Keith saw an opportunity, gently spread Judy's legs apart, put lubricant, which just happened to be close by, on her bum hole and placed his dick against it, then slowly eased his dick slightly inside her. Amy felt something happen, and looked back, saw Keith on Judy and smiled, probably thinking Keith was fucking her pussy.

I leaned in close and whispered "he's inside her bum, while she's licking yours."

Amy let out a nice excited squeal and said, "I want to see you do that to her."

"You can't if you're laying down here."

"Later," she said, "I want Keith licking me to cum while you bum fuck Judy and cum inside her."

"Okay, I'll try to make it happen, it's obvious she doesn't mind."

Amy was ready for some more pussy licking, so Judy stopped kissing Amy's bum and made Keith pull out, slowly. Keith quickly went to wash his dick while Amy laid back down. Judy was quick to open Amy's legs and start kissing her pussy, indicating to me to take over where Keith had been by passing me the lubricant.

Amy said, "I want to watch."

So, Judy laid down on a pillow with her bum in the air and spread her legs. We could see her open wet pussy below her bum hole that was still gaping slightly after having Keith's cock in it. I lubricated it again. Amy grabbed my dick and guided it to Judy's tight little bum. I pushed against the initial tightness until my dick broke through, it was easier than Amy's bum, as they probably do this regularly. Judy groaned with delight at now having another man's cock inside her bum with another woman watching it happen.

"Wow," Amy said and kissed me and watched while I moved in and out of her tight hole.

Keith was back and said, "wow that looks fantastic," leaned down and kissed his wife.

Amy grabbed him, opened her legs and pushed him down to her pussy, she wanted to cum quickly while I was fucking Judy's arse. Judy managed to pull Amy close enough for her to suck her nipples. Judy was really into Amy, having licked her arse, licked her pussy and was now sucking her nipples, again. Amy was not complaining, she now had Keith licking her pussy, and getting her nipples sucked while watching me fuck Judy's arse.

I was holding off as much as I could but finally, I heard Amy start her quivering noises which meant Keith had got her to a point where she was starting her cum. Judy felt it as well and sucked her nipple harder. Amy then quickly started to cum and so did I. I could not hold off any longer and shot cum deep inside her arse as Amy's cum finally exploded inside her. As I softened, Judy popped my dick out and rolled over and pulled Keith's clean dick into her pussy. He fucked her with renewed excitement after he had just watched her being fucked in the arse by someone else.

I went straight for Amy's pussy and began licking and finger fucking it again while it was still hot. It responded well and soon she started to cum again. Good I thought, two loads of cum cream on my fingers for me to eat. Amy cum again, and again and again until she could not take any more and pushed me away, my fingers were covered in her creamy tasty cum.

Judy realised that Amy had yet to be fucked tonight, so she pushed Keith out of her pussy and told him to fill Amy's. Amy welcomed his warm hard cock, after having just come out of Judy with her juices still on it. It didn't take long, he cum very quickly.

The third night, our last, they'd pre-booked an activity with their boys, so we enjoyed a night together on our own, talking about the last couple of nights, playing on the bed and teasing each other. Amy's phone pinged, she looked. It was their address and an invitation to their place if we were ever in town.

12