Amy - Summer Begins: June Week 02

Story Info
Amy Nurses David Back to Health and a Big Decision is Made.
7.5k words
4.75
11.5k
18

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 06/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to ANYONE is completely coincidental. Anyone who engages in any "activity" is well over the age of 18.

Author's Note: Authors love hearing from their readers and I'm no exception. I apologize for the cliffhanger; I just couldn't resist a little drama. Dave and Amy's story has become a little personal to me though I don't have a sister and in the case of my children *I* am the adoptive parent. While there is some of my family in these characters, I wouldn't read too much into that. Inspiration is where you find it after all. To the "gentleman" who said Lys's kid wouldn't be Dave's relation because there was no blood shared, I can tell you that you couldn't be more wrong. I hope everyone enjoys this next installment and forgives me that this will probably be the only installment for a little over a week. I'll be away this coming weekend when I normally get most of my writing done.

Amy -- Summer Begins: The Second Week

I don't know how long I was out but I woke up and my head and left knee were singing an aria. It took a few moments before I remembered what happened. I remembered Clare telling me she was fine with me sleeping with her mother, my sister, and then tripping and face planting into the parking spot back stop. I could feel the itchy presence of an I.V. needle in my left arm and a fuzzy, worried-looking face came into focus.

Amy was sitting near me looking very, very anxious. "Nurse," she called out, "Tell Doctor Drake he's awake."

"Oh fuck," I said, "I feel like I got hit by a car."

"No, you just fell and hit your head. You have a concussion and you sprained your knee. You're damn lucky, it could have been a lot worse."

"Who are you," I asked trying not to let on I was fucking with her.

"That's not funny, David." I marveled at how much she sounded like Mom.

"Sorry, you're my sister and the best thing that's happened to me in years. I love you."

"I love you too, asshole," she said. She looked tired. Very tired. In this light she looked a lot like Mom, too. The look of worry etched deep into her face was just like Mom's. I'd only recently understood why Mom always had that look.

"Sophie is my doctor?"

"Yeah, she's stayed late keeping an eye on you."

I was never going to live this down.

Sophie walked in and said, "Ah, there is Mr. Coordination. You might be able to get him dancing but he can't walk to his own car." Haha. Real fucking funny.

"Bring me my stuff. I need to get home," I said though speaking hurt a bit. It sent seismic waves up my skull. "What time is it?"

"It's almost one in the morning. You've been out for a few hours. And as such, you are not leaving this bed until at least when I get back here tomorrow afternoon."

I started to call bullshit when Amy grabbed my arm and said, "Don't argue with your doctor. You're hurt. Do what she tells you."

I snapped my mouth shut and fixed both of them with a glare. They were right. I didn't fucking like it but, they were right.

Sophie shined a light in my eyes, "You have a pretty good concussion. No computer work for at least two days. Jags can handle it. Got it?"

I nodded.

"Good. You also sprained your knee but if you *behave* yourself you'll be able to dance with your girls on Saturday."

Trying to sound tougher than I felt I said, "I expect to be discharged as soon as you get here tomorrow."

"And you should," Sophie said. "Now, do you want something to help you sleep?"

"Yeah, please," I answered. "Sophie, what room am I in?"

Sophie's eyes grew sad. "302, Dad. I wouldn't let them put you ... I wouldn't let them do that to you. I'll get the nurse to come in with the sleeping meds. I love you and I'll see you tomorrow. Try not to fall out of bed."

"What's that about," Grace asked as Sophie headed for the door.

"Mom died in room 312," Sophie said and left.

Amy grabbed my hand then kissed and squeezed it. "I'm sorry," she said.

"Where are the kids? Are they okay," I asked.

"They're with Rose and Steven," she said. "Clare is beside herself and blaming herself for your fall. What happened?"

"Shit," I said, and I laid back wincing in pain. I told Amy what Clare had said to me right before I tripped.

"We have a fucking mess on our hands," Amy said taking a seat by the bed.

The nurse came in and put a needle in the I.V. input valve...thing. "You have to go now, Miss," she said to Amy.

Amy stood up to leave and leaned over and kissed my head. It hurt. "Sophie made them let me stay until you woke up."

"It's okay, Sis. Go get some sleep."

The nurse left the room and Amy whispered to me, "I'm going to sleep in your bed."

"No," I said. You're going to sleep in *our* bed."

The sleep medicine took me.

Newsflash: I woke up alone.

My head still hurt but it was nothing compared to the early morning. My knee was down to just a dull throb but it was a constant dull throb. Grabbing my phone, I looked at the time. It was only 8:30. Fuck it, that was close enough to noon for me. I sent Sophie a message, "I'm bored and I've got stuff that I need to take care of. Please get me out of here."

I put my phone down and began to look for the remote to turn on the television.

The nurse came in while I was looking around and I asked where the remote was, "Sorry, Mr. Drake," she said, "concussion patients don't get screen time."

"Are you kidding me," I bristled, "I'm not a frigging toddler."

"No, Mr. Drake. I am not kidding. And Doctor Drake called and said if you don't stop using your phone, I'm to confiscate it." She smiled and retreated from the room. Sophie was fucking loving this, I knew it.

Amy and Chris came in at 10:00. By then I was so starved for something to do that I'd have been happy to see Dean or Cal. Both gave me a careful hug.

Chris filled me in on his sleepover at Rose's and I handed Amy my phone.

"I'm not allowed to look at the screen," I growled.

I gave Amy my code to unlock the phone and asked her to call the mechanic in my contacts to set up an inspection for the R.V. on the following Monday. Then we spent time calling campgrounds near Gettysburg until we found one that still had a site for June 30th through July 5th.

"You can get the time, right," I asked, and she assured me it would be no problem. For his part, Chris was overjoyed that we were going camping somewhere he'd never been. I was more than a little surprised to still get a site for the holiday but I was happy that it meant me getting back out in the camper again. I always loved when I could take someone on their first trip.

12:30 rolled around and I was getting antsy. David antsy is David obnoxious and I wanted to get moving before I pissed anyone (especially Amy) off. *Finally,* Sophie wandered into the room with a bag of real food from a restaurant across the street. She would have gotten me Frank's but Frank closes on Mondays. Though Lys had told me he was having an event for family and staff, so she was at work, anyway.

"Lys says that Frank has told her you're eating free for a month. He feels really bad that you fell."

I shook my head, "I tripped on my own feet. Frank had nothing to do with it."

"And that's why I'm going to make you an appointment with a neurologist. It isn't like you to be that off balance no matter what shit I give you."

I could see the genuine concern on Sophie's face. Amy, on the other hand, started laughing at me. Oh yeah, she's my sister, alright.

"I fail to see what's funny," Sophie said, annoyed with her aunt.

I sent Chris to go look at the vending machine in the hall then I reluctantly told Sophie the story of what happened and what led to my fall.

"You two have created quite the fucking mess," she said. Then she fixed me with a stern glance that could have come from her grandmother. "Don't fuck this wedding up."

Sophie shined her pen light in my eyes again and noted something on my chart. "I'll be back in a few minutes with a wheelchair, your papers, and some meds." She walked out of the room calling Chris to come hang out with her for a few minutes.

"Is she always that blunt," Amy asked.

"Oh yeah. She gets it from her mother and my mother. But she's right, we can't let this situation go to shit until after Saturday."

"Are you assuming it is going to 'go to shit,'" she asked. Oh hey, there's the "fuck around and find out" look my...our mother was so good at.

"I'm not assuming jack or shit," I said defensively, "I just don't know how the rest of the family is going to feel about me fucking my sister."

Clare had made her stance on the subject clear the night before. Whether or not she kept her feeling that way after a family reveal would be hard to say. Chris was eight years old and I had no real idea of how he'd react. Or if he could keep it to himself, which was the far bigger question. I did know how Aunt Ellie, Sophie, and Lys felt and I was pretty certain where we stood with Amy's brother, Bill. That left Rose, Steve, Amy's parents, and Allen to worry about. Oh, and of course the butt heads. Though in all honesty I didn't care what they thought as long as they didn't do something stupid like turn us in to the authorities.

Sophie came in with a courier and Chris riding along in the wheelchair. Chris hopped out and attached himself to his mother.

"I don't need that," I said, pointing to the chair.

"Okay, stand up," Sophie challenged.

I started to stand and my knee immediately told me to sit my ass back down. Sophie looked at me smugly as she handed Amy the bag of medications.

"The blue one is for his knee. It will keep it from swelling-up like his ego. The white one is for his head. That's for pain. No more than twice a day as needed, it is a narcotic."

"Got it," Amy said.

"I will check you every morning before I leave for work," Sophie said to me. Until I say so, no screens. No work. You can read a book if it is big print and you don't need your glasses. No driving," she ordered. Then to Amy she said, "Can I count on you to enforce this?"

"Yes, Doctor Drake," Amy promised.

Sophie handed me a cane. "Use it. Don't try to be tough. If you behave yourself, you'll be okay by Saturday. But if you get any headaches that the med doesn't knock out fast you get your ass back here. I don't need to point out how lucky you were you didn't do some serious damage, do I?"

She didn't need to point it out. I was quite aware that I was lucky to be leaving the hospital at all and not in a hearse headed for Feinberg's Funeral Home in town. A fall like that could have killed me. I thanked Sophie and she gave me a forehead kiss for a change.

"I'll be fine," I said, "I'm not going down that easy."

Sophie gave me a frown and left the courier and Amy to get me dressed. That was an adventure in and of itself. I had to balance on the courier as Amy put my legs into my pants. The shirt wasn't hard but raising my left leg up to put my socks on was more than I could handle.

Once dressed, Amy and my honor guard got me situated in the chair and we went out through the door. Giving Chris a grin I held the cane out in front of me like a sword and called out, "Onward, mighty steed! To Freedom!" The nurses laughed but the courier just rolled his eyes.

They carefully loaded me into Amy's car and I looked around and said, "Where's my Jeep?"

"Between Lys, Steven, and Clare, they got it home last night. It is in your garage where it belongs." I decided I didn't want to know who drove it; I didn't even let Grace drive it once upon a time.

Finally, we pulled into my drive and I was able to hobble into my home with Amy's help. Once inside Amy took charge.

"Take Uncle Dave and my stuff up to his room," Amy told Chris.

I raised my eyebrows and even Chris seemed a little surprised.

"His room, Mom?"

"Yes. He needs me to take care of him for a few days, so I need to be in the same room if he needs something in the middle of the night."

"Okay!" Chris grabbed our stuff and headed for the stairs. At the base he stopped and said, "But what if he has to pee? That's gross. You'll see...it."

Amy rolled her eyes and said, "I've seen one before, young man. You do know how you got here after all." Chris shrugged and went upstairs with his burden.

"Smooth," I said. "Very smooth."

"If you thought I was spending the whole week jumping in and out of your guest room first thing in the morning you were mistaken. Besides, I want to use your shower."

"Speaking of a shower," I said, "that sounds really good."

"I don't think your up for shower sex any time soon," Amy replied. She tried to look serious but she was having difficulty keeping a straight face.

"Seriously, Sis. I smell like sweat, asphalt, and hospital. I need a shower."

"Oh, trust me," she grinned, "I know."

Everyone's a fucking comedian these days.

Using Amy as a crutch I hopped my way up the stairs and Chris met us at my bedroom door. Amy told hm she was going to help me shower and he should go watch television.

"You're going to help him shower," Chris said with wide eyes.

"Yes, he can't do it alone and he smells." I gave her a dirty look.

"But if you get in, he'll see you..."

"Chris," I said, "I have two daughters. I think I've seen a naked woman before."

"But my mom," he asked in the shock that only an eight-year-old can have when thinking of their mother.

"We're twins, honey," Amy said. "We were born together. He's already seen me naked."

"Oh, right," Chris chirped. "That makes sense. I'll go watch T.V." He bounded down the stairs out of sight.

"If only that would work on everyone," I said using the cane and limping to the ensuite.

Once in the bathroom Amy began to undress me, which I will say is a lot more fun than when she dressed me. She started by pealing my shirt off. She kissed my neck and chest.

"You have to be more careful," Amy cooed as her hands took a spot on either of my shoulders. She slid her hands down my chest until she reached my belt.

"When Clare called me and said you were hurt in a fall the world spun backwards."

Amy undid my belt and tossed it aside. Then she slowly drew her hands down my legs to my feet. Without having to direct me she removed my shoes and socks.

"When I got to the hospital nobody would tell me anything. I started to panic. Chris was crying. It took fifteen minutes for someone to figure out who I was and they had Lys come and get me."

Amy clawed (yes, she clawed) her way back up my jeans until she got to my waist. She undid the button and lowered the fly. Amy slowly lowered my jeans and shorts as one, gently lifting each leg to pull them free.

"We were all there. Lys, Clare, Rose, Steven, Chris, and me. Clare kept saying over and over again that it was her fault and that she was sorry. I thought they were going to have to tranquilize both of us."

Amy gently traced the bruising on my knee. I could see tears forming in her eyes as she surveyed the damage.

"When Sophie came out with another doctor, she looked so tired and so scared. It seemed forever before she finally said you'd be okay and that you were just sedated for the pain. All I could do was sit down and cry in relief."

I tugged at her until she got to her feet and I gave her a clumsy hug. " I was born with good reflexes," I said, "and when those fail, I have thick bones."

Amy let out a cute, little snort as she laugh-cried, "Asshole," she said.

Amy carefully leaned me up against the vanity as she started the water and stripped her own clothes off. She guided me under the water and I winced as I flexed my knee.

"Is your knee hurting?"

"Yeah, feels like it has its own heartbeat," I replied.

"We'll get you some medicine and you can lay down when we're done here," she said giving me a light kiss.

Amy spent time rubbing me with a soapy washcloth, being very careful around my knee. She must have thought my dick was extra dirty because she spent longer cleaning my shaft than any other part of my body. Go figure.

"I probably shouldn't make you cum right now. You can barely stand."

"Oh, you are just being mean, Sis," I groaned. Did she know this is how Grace would tease me in the shower?

Amy rinsed me off and helped to gently wash my hair. I've not mentioned it but I keep my hair long. It has been growing since the start of COVID; I just don't feel the need to have a stranger that close to my face. Normally I kept my hair in a tight tail going down my back but Amy undid the tail and took her time with my hair. She was so careful it felt like she was washing each individual hair on its own.

When she was done, she carefully leaned me against the wall ensuring I would not slip and ensuring that I had a good view of the show. She methodically washed her own body as I watched. She spent quite a long time on her breasts before moving the cloth down to her pussy lips. She never stopped looking directly at me the entire time. When she brought her hands up to wash her face there was a small stream of blood washing away under the shower stream. So much for getting laid.

"Well at least I got my visitor on a week where you're out of action," she pouted a bit. "It also explains Friday night."

"What do you mean," I asked.

"I get incredibly horny right before my period starts. It explains why Friday night was so...intense...amazing."

"Damn," I replied, "I thought that was all me."

Amy laughed, "Well I certainly didn't do it alone so..."

She rinsed off and stopped the shower then carefully dried us.

Looking into the mirror I said, "I need to shave."

"No," she quickly said, "you're not allowed. You can trim the beard but no shaving it off."

"Why?"

"I like how it tickles when you kiss my lips," she said.

"Oh," I smiled, "which lips?"

"You're the genius, you figure it out."

Using the vanity as a crutch she helped me into a pair of pajamas and got me onto the bed before grabbing a pair of panties and an oversized shirt. She went into the ensuite and came out a few minutes later, her creamy legs poking out from under the bottom of the shirt. She was completely covered but my dick sprang to life anyway.

"How's your head?"

"It hurts a little. I wouldn't say no to the pain pills."

"Be right back," she said and kissed me.

Amy went through the bedroom door purposefully flashing her panty covered ass at me. Only I could find a perfect woman like Amy and then wind up too hurt to do anything with her.

While she was downstairs, I heard the door open and Rose's voice floated up the stairs. Then I heard several sets of feet coming up and without warning (or knocking) a goddamn party invaded my room. Rose, Steve, and Clare came carrying trays and food, Amy came carrying my meds, and Chris came with his seemingly boundless energy that only a pre-teen can have.

"Is Aunt Amy taking good care of you, Daddy," Rose asked.

"She is certainly trying," I said. Amy shook her head at me and smiled. Good; she got the double entendre.

Clare sat down on the edge of the bed near the top and said, "I made you dinner. I hope you..." She broke into tears and flung herself at me attaching to my neck. "I'm so sorry, Uncle Dave. This is all my fault. I'm so sorry."

Hey, hey, hey," I said, "nothing is your fault. I'm just fucking clumsy."

"But you were just laying there. You wouldn't wake up, you wouldn't move, and you were breathing funny. I thought I killed you just when Mom and we found you and..."

"Come on, Clare. No more crying. I suspect there's been more than enough crying over me in the last two days."

"Are you really going to be okay," she asked, sniffling.

"I'm going to be fine," I assured her. "Sophie says I'll be okay by the weekend." Steve looked as relieved as Clare to hear this.

"Let's eat," I said hoping to lighten the mood.

Clare broke out bowls and a crockpot from downstairs and fed us an amazing beef stew. As crazy at it seemed we had a full-blown party going on in my bedroom. It was a "Dave didn't crack his skull open" party. The downstairs door opened and closed again and a few minutes later Lys looked into the room with a bemused expression.

12