Amy - Summer Begins: June Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't expect you home, yet," I said as Clare handed Lys a bowl.

"The employee dinner wrapped up, so Frank told me get the hell home and take care of you, Pop. Though by the looks of it I could have stayed."

Pretty soon I began to feel the fatigue of the day. I pressed my hands to my eyes and was handed a pair of pills by Amy. Taking them with a gulp of water I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out in a childish, "I took the meds, mom," gesture to Amy. Folks stayed and chatted for a while and then I let out a big yawn.

"Okay, folks," Amy said, "Everyone out. The patient needs his rest."

Everyone said goodnight to me and headed downstairs. Lys hung back for a moment and asked me how I was feeling.

"Well with the pain pill I'm feeling pretty good," I said to the now two Lyss in the room.

"Do what the doctor says, Pop," she patted me on the leg. Well at least one of them did. "She'll yell at Amy and me if you don't behave." Lys (both of them) went downstairs to join the others. I don't know what time Amy came to bed, I was out not long after Lys and her medicine induced double left.

I (no surprise) woke up alone. The morning sun was streaming in the windows and it was already growing warm. The only evidence that Amy had been there was her smell on the pillows. A knock sounded at the door and it opened tentatively. Sophie stuck her head in and said, "Are you awake, old man?"

"Yeah Soph," I answered. "Come on in, nobody is nude."

She walked into the room and came over to the bed. Out came the pen light and she shined it in my eyes. "Good," she pronounced," your pupils are almost normal. I suspect you'll be good by Thursday."

"Great," I said, "Can I have my stuff back yet?"

"How does your head feel?"

"Head is good. Knee is stiff."

"Okay, yeah. You can have your reMarkable tablet back. You can even watch a little television. No phone screen or PC monitor, though. If you start to get a headache, take your pill and lie down. In the meantime, get up and walk around. Go downstairs with Aunt Amy's help. You don't want your knee locking up and if you don't start exercising it gently it will. All Aunt Amy has talked about is dancing with you at the wedding."

"Where is Amy, anyway," I asked.

"She went into town for some girl-supplies. Guess I get to let you live for another month."

"I appreciate that, Doc."

"I told her to buy condoms," Sophie continued ignoring my "doc" comment, "but she said something about needing to feel you, so I plugged my ears and left the room."

"You know the more you act uncomfortable the more we're going to do that, right?"

"And with that, I'm going to get to work early. The fun of taking a full weekend off is that they'll work me to death beforehand." Sophie left the room and went downstairs.

The rest of the day was very similar to the day before except that I got to watch some TV. Amy came home and played nursemaid. I got her to help me downstairs and into my office where I used my reMarkable to work on my speech for Saturday. Steve was adamant he didn't want a bachelor party and in my condition that was a good thing. Sophie texted that I was clear to play some video games with Chris as long as I didn't get a headache or feel dizzy. I spent a bit of the day practicing with the cane and I didn't need someone walking by my side at all times except on the stairs.

This didn't mean Amy moved out of the bedroom, though. She stayed with me every night and was awake every morning long before I woke up. Cal had been right the other week about one thing: Amy was very much at home here. Now I just had to work on making that permanent.

Thursday Sophie cleared me to work half a day, so I spent the morning tapping away in my office at code talking to Jags and Cooper. After lunch Amy came downstairs in an amazing dress and her hair and makeup was done to a tee. She was stunning; gorgeous.

"I have to go into town," she said, "I'll be a couple of hours but Clare and Rose are here to give you a hand if you need it."

Chris reminded me he was there, too, for anything I needed.

I kept working well past the half-day point. I felt great! I felt...normal. Even with my injury this entire week, living with Amy and Chris felt normal. It felt right. I could smell dinner cooking when I heard Amy come home. Yeah, I really had begun to think of this as Amy's home, too. She found me working on a line of code that had been pissing me off most of the afternoon.

"You're still working? You are going to get me in deep shit," Amy groused.

"I feel pretty good," I said.

Amy was carrying a package from the drug store when she came over to my desk. "What's that?"

"My next month's birth control and this:" Amy pulled a home waxing kit out of the bag. "For Friday night," she smiled. Amy opened the box and handed me the instructions. "These are for you. It has gotten a little wild down there already and I don't want to gross my date for the wedding out in case he gets lucky."

I shook my head with a smile and followed Amy down the hall. I barely used the cane to make it to the kitchen, much to her and Clare's delight. Poor Rose was asleep on the couch. Her face looked so tired. She slept deeply with her hand sitting protectively on her belly.

"Help me upstairs a minute, David," Amy said.

Uh oh. When she called me David, she either wanted me to blow a load in her or she wanted something serious. I admit freely that I hoped it was the former but I suspected it was the latter.

It was a slow climb; I still had to use the cane on the stairs but I did okay. Once in my--in our bedroom she closed the door and looked at me very seriously. I wasn't sure where this was going to go.

"I had what I thought was an interview with the Feinberg Funeral Home today."

"Yeah," I asked, getting excited, "When do you start?"

"They don't want an employee. They want someone to buy them out."

I let that sink if for a second then asked, "Okay, how much?"

"Half a million. Equipment, furniture, and fixtures all included. It is a really good deal. Really it is an amazing one. Mr. Feinberg wants to retire."

I didn't even blink. "Great, I'll go to the bank and get a cashier's check tomorrow."

"NO!"

"Amy, this is the answer to half our problems!"

"I will not take your money. I am not after your money. I am not a gold digger."

"Okay, call it a long-term loan."

"Dammit, Dave. No. I appreciate the gesture but I can't just take your money with nothing to offer but me. I'm not a whore."

"I never said you were, Amy. How about if we call it an investment. I want to invest in your business. Give me 5% of the ownership."

She considered this for a minute and said, "15%. If you're going to do this, I will be fair. 15% is more than fair for a silent partner."

"Done. I'll call the lawyer and make an appointment to sign partnership papers and we can hit the bank right after," I was barely holding in my excitement.

"Are you sure about this, Dave?"

"Yes. Why not," I confirmed. "It is the only funeral home in town and it is a recession proof business. And I can have it pulled from the inheritance trust. Some of that money should be yours, anyway."

"David, I don't know what to say," Amy said as her eyes began to mist up.

"Start with, 'I love you,'" I suggested.

Amy jumped at me and gave me a soul-blazing kiss. "I love you more than I ever imagined, David. I can't believe we're going to do this!"

"Call them," I urged.

Amy dialed her phone and after a moment she said, "Mr. Feinberg? This is Amy Fries. Yes, I've secured financing. How does $350 thousand sound? No? How about $375? Yes, I can do $425. I'll be there tomorrow with a check and to sign the agreement you showed me. Yes, I would like a lawyer to look it over. Hang on."

Amy looked at me and asked what my lawyer's fax number was. Who the hell still used faxes in 2023 you ask? You'd be surprised. I gave it to her and she relayed the info to Mr. Feinberg. I quickly called my lawyers and told them what to expect and asked for an appointment on Friday morning. They told me to come on in and they'd have reviewed both the contract for the purchase and have a contract for the partnership ready. When we were off our separate phone calls Amy just looked at me with her head shaking in disbelief.

"I'm buying a funeral home," she shouted.

Her shout drew the attention of Chris and Clare who came running upstairs to see what the matter was.

"What's going on, Mom," Clare asked.

"Well," Amy began, "would you two like to live here with Uncle Dave?"

"You, too, right Mom," Chris asked.

"Yeah, buddy. All of us," I said.

"For good," Chris asked, his excitement growing.

"For good," I said.

Chris cheered and ran downstairs. "Don't wake Rose," Amy called after him but it was likely already too late.

Clare looked at us and asked, "Can I use the hot tub whenever I want?"

"Yeah, of course," I laughed.

"Can Jess visit?"

"Yeah."

"I'm in," she said and went back downstairs. I'd swear she was skipping as she left the room.

Amy turned back to me and said, "We have to tell them about us."

"Sunday," I confirmed. "After the wedding."

In the distance we could hear Chris telling Rose and Rose yelling, "YES!"

Amy gave me another hug and said, "Sorry, no sex yet tonight. The visitor is still at the door. But you're getting something delivered, that's for sure."

Odd mix of metaphors but okay.

"Is it wise," I asked, "to sleep with your business partner?"

"No," she replied, "but it isn't as bad as fucking your brother. I plan on doing both as much as possible."

Who was I to say no?

After another Clare dinner we settled in for an easy evening. I wanted to wait for both Lys and Sophie to get home to tell them what was going on. I wanted them to know before Chris blared it out tomorrow morning. I was also hoping Sophie would let the cat of the bag about Lys's pregnancy. I was thrilled for them and I was tired of holding it in.

Clare and Rose headed home to Steve for the night after telling us again how thrilled they were with our plan.

Lys made it home a little before ten. We had a few hours before Sophie got home but when I told Lys that Amy and I needed to talk to them both I received no complaints.

"You're not kicking us out or anything like that, right, Pop," Lys asked.

"Nothing like that," I promised.

We killed time as best we could but Lys fell asleep a little before 11:30. Sometimes after midnight Sophie came through the door and saw us sitting in the living room.

"Oh shit, what happened?"

"Nothing, Sophie. We wanted to have a word with you before things got passed us."

Amy gently shook Lys awake, who opened her eyes to her wife's perplexed look. Lys stretched and gave Sophie a sleepy smile.

"Hey baby," she said and patted the couch cushion next to her and Sophie sat down.

"Well, I know Aunt Amy isn't pregnant," Sophie said.

Lys added with a sleepy yawn, "There goes my guess."

Amy I and explained the plan to the girls. Lys listened with interest and Sophie nodded as we presented our reasoning, as limited as it was.

Finally, Sophie said, "You and Mom always wanted to fill the house. She'd be happy with this. I am."

Amy reached across the couch to give Sophie a hug. Counting the number of people who were about to live here versus the number of bedrooms I saw my opportunity to probe Sophie about the baby.

"Wait," I put on my best confused face, "the house won't be full. There will still be an open room. You realize Amy is staying with me, right?"

All parents know the look their kids make when caught in a lie or a scam. Sophie's guilty face had never changed and she never learned how I could tell when she was up to something. She was wearing that guilty face now.

My own face broke into a sly grin. My eyebrows raised above my glasses.

"Damn," Sophie said, "how long have you known? She sounded perplexed and defeated. No kid, you never could pull the wool over my eyes.

"A couple of weeks."

Sophie glared at Lys but I stopped her from saying anything.

"Nobody told me, don't give her that look. I've seen how Lys hasn't used the hot tub when she's gotten home and she stopped having a drink in the evening. That and the way she holds her belly already make it pretty obvious. I'm old but I'm not stupid."

Sophie sighed. It was a relieved sigh and a happy sigh. "We're gonna be parents," she said with a huge grin. Lys grabbed Sophie's hand and was wearing an equally silly grin.

"Yes, you are," Amy said.

"And you're going to be great at it," I finished the thought.

Sophie reminded me, "we don't want to say anything until after the wedding."

"Yeah," Amy agreed, "we're in the same boat."

Lys looked surprised, "What do you mean?"

"We're going to come clean after the wedding," I said. "At least to the people who need to know before Amy moves in."

Sophie nodded in agreement. "I don't think you'll have problems with Chris or Clare. I cannot begin to guess what Rose and Steven will say."

Knowing what happened the other night in Frank's parking lot I was pretty sure Sophie was right. Clare expected it. Hell, I think she was hoping for it. Chris had made his feelings clear to Amy that night as well when he said he wished I was his father. Rose and Steven would be a wild card.

"I'm thinking it is time for bed for my old ass," I said. Everyone readily agreed.

Once in our room, Amy headed right for the ensuite. I took the time to strip down and call out, "I'll shower in the morning. I'm too damn tired."

As I climbed into bed Amy came back into the bedroom. "Are you too tired for me," she asked.

Amy came out in a scarlet thong and matching kimono. She always managed to rest the edges of the kimono on her breasts, just hiding her nipples.

Her thong was barely more than a strong of cloth. Amy did a twirl showing me her ass. Her tiny panties looked more like dental floss between her ass cheeks. As she settled back facing me, the kimono had remained open, revealing her breasts and rock-hard nipples.

Amy climbed carefully into the bed straddling me. She leaned forward putting one of those nipples right in the path of my mouth. I eagerly sucked it in, making her coo softly.

"I can't wait for Saturday night," Amy whispered.

I tried to imitate Amy's tongue trick from when she goes down on me. I must have done a good job because she let out a surprised "yip!"

"You're a fast learner," Amy complimented my skills.

Mindful of my knee, Amy pulled away and spun herself around so that she was face to balls with my cock and her barely covered snatch was in my face. I wasted no time in kissing around the fabric.

I tugged lightly at the thong and asked, "Am I clear to remove this?"

"Not yet, baby. Saturday," she replied. "In the meantime..." Amy didn't finish the sentence but lowered her mouth down my shaft.

I will swear on my family name that I will never tire of the feeling of her mouth on my cock. It was the perfect size to hold it and apply pressure at the same time. And Amy was very good at multi-tasking.

I laid back and brought my hands up to the globes of her ass. I started rubbing and gently squeezing. Then, on a whim, I gave her right cheek a little slap causing her to let out a surprise yelp. The vibration from the yelp made my cock lurch. I gave the left globe a slap and she moaned onto my dock causing it to lurch again.

Switching tactics, I began to squeeze and kneed her ass. I could smell her arousal through the little, red triangle of fabric that was just above me. I kissed the tiny triangle again and continued to paw at her ass. Each little movement, each touch, and each kiss made her moan onto my cock a little more. Finally with little warning and a little roar of my own my cock pulsed and I flooded my sister's mouth. She swallowed eagerly with each pulse until my orgasm abated. Once I was done, Amy came up for air and made a little show of swallowing the last of my cum.

As Amy twisted around to lay down, she said, "I cannot wait to ride your face Saturday night."

"Oh," I said.

"I'm going to sit on your face and you're going to tongue fuck me until I can't sit there anymore. Then I'm going to sit on your cock and you're going to fuck your sister until you cum in my pussy."

"Who am I to say no," I asked.

She put her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arm around me. I was suddenly no longer tired and I needed to "return the favor." I carefully rolled to face her being very mindful of my knee. I may not be able to fuck her just yet but there were other ways to make her cum and I loved to listen to her and watch her cum.

I shimmied down and pulled her hard nipple back into my mouth.

"What are you doing, David?"

I stopped sucking on her nipple just long enough to ask, "what does it feel like, Sis?"

"Oh, fuck David, that feels so good."

She pushed me back onto my back and climbed back on top of me, leaning so she could put her tit back in my mouth. She'd also managed to line her panty covered pussy up with my cock and she began rocking back and forth as I sucked, licked, and nibbled on her.

"Keep that up and I'm going to cum," she warned.

"Again, I released her nipple long enough to say, "That's the point. I want my sister to cum while I suck on her tits."

"I think you're going to get your wish," she said as she continued to grind on me. My cock was slowly coming back to life and it was pushing her thong into her slit.

I continued my ministrations and she continued to press my cock into her clit. I felt her body shiver in a small orgasm and she pressed all the harder.

"Yes David. Keep it up. Make me cum. Make me CUM!"

Her body began to shudder and I had to let go of her nipple before I hurt her as she spasmed up with my cock rubbing her clit. It began to feel good. REALLY good. Another wave hit her and she jammed her hand into her mouth in time to avoid crying out and my own dick responded by swelling. I felt another orgasm well up and splatter all over our groins and stomachs. I let out a grunt and I think my eyes rolled so far back in my head I could see my brain. Amy rolled off me, her stomach and thong covered in cum. My own stomach was a mess and cum clung to my pubic hair.

"Holy shit, I needed that," she said and then she started laughing. She leaned back over between laughs and licked the underside of my shaft. "My brother's cum tastes so good."

Amy stood up and stripped off the thong, using it to sop up some of the cum from her stomach. She went into the ensuite and I heard water running. After a moment she came out with a wet towel and cleaned me off with utmost care. Once I was clean, she pulled a pair of simple panties from her bag, put them on, and climbed back into bed. She rolled on her side and I spooned her, resting my free hand on her closest breast. Kissed the back of her neck and quietly whispered, "'the man loves you.'"

After a few moments her breathing evened out and she fell asleep. I finally fell asleep a short time later. The next 48 hours were going to be exhausting. And if I could get everyone together Sunday night, I'd be making an announcement that would change my life. I just didn't know what the change would be just yet. As I drifted off a thought came through my head. "Don't fuck this up," only this time the voice wasn't Dad's. It was Grace's. I hoped that was a blessing and not a warning.

12