Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 09

Story Info
The New Normal is Abnormal.
6.9k words
4.76
8.7k
8

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers

The side effects weren't severe, not in the literal sense. It depends on someone's definition. For Amy, who should be eight feet tall, after growing a foot in a short time, then her bathtub filling exploits weren't much to be concerned about. Amanda, however, wasn't so sure after their last romp left her bloated for hours. At the cost of a class to boot.

"I'm just saying, it's a bit much," Amanda said on their way to the science division, where they'd agreed to meet Eliza.

"We'll just have to be careful next time. And maybe get waterproof sheets? You're sure Eliza didn't make you some super stretchy potion or something?" Amy inquired, hopping along. She hadn't grown in the past two days, though she didn't need to with her voluptuous figure, exaggerated by her petite stature, which did wonders for her cock. It was a miracle she didn't knock someone over with the bulge alone.

Amanda groaned and stretched. She hadn't given much thought to it, but her body was sublimely elastic. Not just the skin, but her joints were more flexible than ever, like she was a top tier yoga instructor, and her organs among other things too. Just the fact she handled Amy for long as she did spoke volumes, though her new production was too much. Maybe it was worth talking to Eliza about it.

"No, Amy, but we'll ask. Bet she'll be surprised," Amanda said with a gesture between their height difference, with her taking the advantage.

"I'm more worried she'll be upset," Amy sighed, "She's too big for most people, so we had a little 'arrangement'."

"Come to think, I've never seen her dick. Just the bulge. Doesn't look all that big to me."

"Trust me, it's..." Amy smacked her lips as if tasting superb wine, "Exquisite."

"Okay, Cock Connoisseur, I'll take your word for it."

"Don't call me that. It makes me sound like a villain."

"Oh, the futa that happily makes me miss important classes to be her cum tank, is a good guy?"

"Well... ante-hero?"

Amanda shook her head and led the way into the building. It was an overcast day, leaving the sterile halls with a dull sheen. Most students were away, as per Eliza's preferences, though a couple meandered around. In the main lab, Eliza sat at her usual workbench, overlooking multiple tablets while she sipped at her coffee. She had her hair pulled back, the braid draped over her shoulder and pointing at her modest bust.

"Yo, Eliza!" Amy called as she strutted in, coming to one of the many tables, which she couldn't see over without jumping. Even the stools were taller than her now.

"Hey," Amanda said, less exuberant.

"Just a moment," Eliza finished her work and propped her glasses up to see them, then wiped at the lens, before rushing at them, "What the fuck happened?!"

"Cool, we're the same height," Amy giggled, "It's nothing serious. Just shrunk is all."

"Yeah, but you should either be a couple inches, or a couple feet at best. Not... Jesus, your tits are still huge," Eliza said and calmed her breathing, then started on analysing the former Amazon, inquiring as to what led to such a strange turn.

"She used the two-inch formula, then she started growing and wound up like this. It's been a couple days, but nothing else changed. Although she did use that 'ultra cum' formula, as she calls it," Amanda explained.

"Hmm, I should probably name them myself from now on. I need to run some tests, but nothing seems out of the ordinary, aside the obvious. I suppose you're not as spacious as before too," Eliza noted and left to retrieve her equipment, a sour pout on her face.

Some blood and saliva samples were taken, as was her heart rate, but nothing would show up immediately. For the meantime, Amanda enjoyed being the tallest person around, though she doubted it would last very long. Amy had a habit of surprising people. She also tried sizing up Eliza's cock, though its bulge never looked that impressive. Sometimes she envied Amy's nonchalance toward life, then she could just up and ask about it.

Her face betrayed her, as Amy smiled, "Hey Eliza, how big was your dick last time we measured?" The scientist jolted at the question, almost spilling equipment.

"Think it was, hmm, fourteen inches?"

"Fifteen."

"Oh yeah," Amy wriggled her brows at her girlfriend, "And how thick is it?"

Eliza glanced at Amanda, cheeks scarlet, "Eight inches."

"And that's diameter, by the way," Amy said, proud as if she had proven a ridiculous point. Still, that's impressive, Amanda thought as she tried, and failed, to avoid Eliza's crotch. That made her bigger than Amy was. No wonder she didn't sleep around often; Amy's Amazon pussy might be the only thing that could handle something that thick. Although, her own snatch might. If the chance arose, she'd get into those pants.

Still blushing, Eliza worked through all the tests she could, while Amy and Amanda kept her company.

"You know who we should see after this? Yuri." Amy said.

"Oh god, she'd freak," Amanda chuckled and imagined her newly petite lover next to the largest woman, Amazon or otherwise, they had met, "Shame her cock wouldn't fit in either of us right now."

"Excuse me," Eliza said, appearing between them.

Amy jumped and almost fell from her seat, "Shit! Don't sneak up on me like that."

"How the hell did you do that?" Amanda asked.

"Are you talking about Yuri Vasiliev?" Eliza inquired, ignoring their reactions. Her blush had vanished, replaced by focus intensified by her sharp glasses. Amanda glanced down and noticed that the scientist's bulge had swollen.

"Yeah, we met her at my last modelling gig. Fuck, I need to tell Joanne about this before she sets me up another one."

"Nevermind that," Eliza said and grabbed her by the shoulders, calm and still as a glacier. She, then, started shaking Amy fiercely while she screeched, "Why didn't you tell you met her?! I wanna meet her! You better make it up to me! An autograph or something! Anything!"

"Calm... down..." Amy said and extracted herself from the crazed futa.

"Sorry, it's just that I'm a huge fan of hers."

"Yeah, I can tell," Amanda teased with a sly nudge to her friend's throbbing groin. Eliza sighed and made a shooing motion.

"Just go. I can sort this stuff out on my own."

"Aw, don't you want to try my smaller pussy?" Amy cooed, "Amanda's one is pretty stretchy too. It might even fit you."

"Don't tease me," Eliza groaned.

"Actually," Amanda pulled out her phone and went through the contacts, finding Yuri's number, "How about we try making it up to you now?" The look on Eliza's face went beyond excitement and anxiety. She steadied herself on a bench as her footing wavered, that impressive bulge demanding sustenance. Amanda could only imagine her reaction when Yuri showed up.

Should she call them, Yuri fretted in her American apartment. No, no. That'd be too out of character for her, but they hadn't so much as texted her since that wonderful day. Masturbation just didn't cut it anymore, not when her cock remembered, in obsessive detail, the feeling of a vagina around it. Her growth didn't make things easier, as her libido and prostate overcompensated for the added mass. She was so close to snapping every day. Just yesterday, she almost propositioned another model.

That Amy had done wonders and razed her decades worth of discipline to rubble. She was the reason Yuri lingered in town, despite having a job in Europe just days away. Bags packed, tickets booked, but she kept procrastinating that final step in favour of staring at her phone. Just call them, she thought at herself. Her thumb hovered over Amy's contact, shook as if pulling against an anvil, then all her willpower evaporated. She collapsed against her pillow with a huff.

"Why am I such a coward?" Yuri asked the bedroom. The apartment was designed for her, a gift from an agency after she broke their impressive sales record, and everything was appropriately scaled for her stature. Most places she visited had hotel rooms booked for her, but they never felt as comfy as this place did. Even queen-sized beds felt small for her.

Her phone hummed to life. She jumped in shock and almost flung it across the room, cursing in Russian, "Holy fuck, shit, ass..." Once she calmed down, she checked the ID; 'Amanda'. Yuri gulped, repeated a short prayer in her head, and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Yuri. It's Amanda."

"Yes, I have caller ID," Yuri said.

"Good point. Anyway, I'm here with Amy and a close friend of ours, she's a big fan by the way, and we were wondering..."

"I'll be there," Yuri cut in.

"Oh? Cool. I'll text you directions. And bring some spare clothes. Just in case."

"I will," Yuri couldn't remove the tremble in her voice as she said goodbye.

"One more thing," Amanda added, "Amy might have a surprise for you. Alright, goodbye. Yes, she's coming. No I don't, one moment, forgot to hang up. Bye, Yuri!" With that the line went dead and Yuri had only the echoes of her heartbeat for company. For a moment, her mind whirled, her body refused to act as she imagined just what surprise Amy had for her. It couldn't be that the smaller Amazon had surpassed her, not in such a short time. But what if? Yuri's pants grew tight.

She, then, grabbed a large bag and filled it with any clothes she could grab in a blind hurry. Her imagination wouldn't settle, pitting her glory against Amy's, which she expected to be something else entirely. Eleven feet, twelve, thirteen? Surely not more. Maybe... She had to find out and soon. The directions pinged her phone as she climbed into her Hummer. It didn't suit her at all, but she didn't fit in most vehicles.

The campus was half an hour away. Good to know, she thought. Perhaps she could surprise them another time. She wouldn't. It wasn't in her nature to be so forward with people, better to just let others make the plans and exceed their expectations, just as she did in the modelling world. None beat her in height, bust, hips, or cock. None had her silvery-blonde hair. No one's eyes pierced the voice like hers.

"I am perfect," Yuri said with a glance at herself in the mirror, then climbed out. In seconds, people recognised her and crowded around, gawking and, for some, trying to hide erections. Small groups whispered encouragement to each other, trying to work up the courage for an autograph. Eventually, they pressured some meek girl into shuffling forward. Yuri didn't mind signing stuff - in fact, being revered as a icon of majesty turned her on - but people could at least ask for one themselves.

"Uh, um... h-hi?" The girl was puny, standing level to Yuri's hip, and lacked any real curves to her name, however she managed to speak, "Could... could you sign... uh, this?" She held out a magazine with Yuri on the cover, and a marker.

"No, sorry," Yuri said, but glanced at the surrounding girls, "But I will sign something of yours."

"Huh?" The girl just blinked, then yelped as the marker was taken and applied to her forehead. Yuri's sprawling signature adorned her skin, right above her eyes.

"Now they can't take it." Yuri gave her back the marker and walked away, leaving the signed girl dazed. Not long after, she heard a shy 'thank you'. It was the duty of the mighty to look after weaker individuals, and those other girls didn't deserve her autograph after nearly giving that puny one a heart attack.

She soon came to the science building and slumped inside. The ceiling was only just high enough for her to stand, however the lights threatened to take her eyes out if she wasn't careful. Amy couldn't have grown too much if she still fit in there, unless she crawled through, her thickness brushing the sides and breasts jamming in doorways.

"Ow! Shit!" Yuri groaned and rubbed at her brow, where a light had struck her. Though Amy didn't seem malicious, downright innocent even, she was the most dangerous person Yuri had met. Just on the drive over, her mind had betrayed her at more than one red light.

"Here she is!" Amanda cheered in welcome as Yuri came through the too-small door. Three girls were present, all half Yuri's size, and no sign of Amy. Although one of the smaller two resembled her. Right down to the eyes. A sister?

"Oh my god, she's really here..." This one wore glasses and a lab coat over her plain shirt, though she had a braid running over her shoulder, straight to a modest breast. Of the three, she was clearly smallest in most regards, though probably intelligent.

"Yep, what'd I tell you? Yo, wassup, Yuri?" The one that resembled Amy said, coming to stand before her, "Holy shit, you're massive from down here. I thought you were big before but..." She let out a low whistle, eyes thinning in lewd curiosity at the bulge staring her in the face. It couldn't be...

"Amy?" Yuri asked, frowning at the woman. Was this a dream? The Amazon she once considered a potential rival, and partial lover, was no bigger than a regular, petite woman. Admittedly, she had curves to spare and a decent cock-bulge, but this couldn't be that Amy.

"Yep, in the shrunken flesh. All five-foot-two of me now."

"Someone explain." Yuri said, louder than she meant to.

Eliza gulped and stepped forward, hand raised like a shy schoolgirl. That would suit her. A nice sailor uniform like Japan uses, short-pleated skirt and a huge cock in her face. Yuri pushed the thoughts aside, cursing herself for not forcing an orgasm in the past weeks.

"How?"

"Um, basically, I made a formula for Amy that shrinks her."

Yuri's mind toppled over itself and she stared, jaw slack, at the scientist, then at Amy. If that was true, implausible as it sounded, then Amy must've reduced her height since before they met. What was her true size? If these formulas could reduce her to this, from eight feet down to some scrawny girl, then she must be taller than Yuri.

"She usually grows back to normal," Eliza said. And, in a snap, her speculations ceased.

"Well, 'normal' and then some," Amanda added, "Last time she grew like six inches."

"Yes, yes, but something must've gone wrong with this one, as you can see," Eliza said with a nod to Amy, who kicked her feet from atop a stool. Someone willingly shrank themselves from an Amazon, to normal. It didn't make sense. Yuri rubbed at her head, confused by every sentence said to her. First Amy shrank, then apparently she was supposed to go back to normal, and then she should grow. Being an Amazon made distorted reality a bit, however this was science fiction. The fact it was real life made it stranger.

"Basically," Amy cut in, "I'm an Amazon trapped in this little body, and I need some serious dicking."

This was definitely Amy. Women begged and simpered for Yuri to even consider them, yet Amy had such a thirst for sex that it was infectious, shrunken or not. She walked up to the only Amazon that remained, ran a hand along that bulge, all the way to Yuri's knees, and back up into the waistband of her pants. They were loose, though with her hips and cock it made them seem painted on, except around her ankles. A quick pull and the garment pooled around them.

The other small girl, smaller than Amanda, came forward and stared. She didn't say anything, or even make a move, yet the hunger and awe radiated off her. Unlike Amy, who moaned at the sight and went about touching everything in reach, awakening the erection. As it rose, Yuri noticed the same happening for the nameless girl, her pants getting tighter by the moment. She blushed at the scrutiny, but didn't turn away.

"What's your name?" Yuri asked. There was no avoiding this, she'd accepted that fact the second Amy was involved, however she wanted to at least know everyone's names.

"Me?" She squeaked.

"Yes," Yuri chuckled, the sound husky in her ears as Amy stoked her lust, "I already know these two."

"R-right. It, it's, um... I'm Eliza Scott," Eliza said and blushed crimson when her voice cracked.

"You're a foreigner, aren't you, Eliza?" Yuri asked, sighing at Amy's handiwork. Amanda was off to the side, watching them all, though her focus seemed trained on Eliza and Yuri.

"Yes! I'm originally from the UK."

"Don't be nervous, Eliza." Yuri dropped her usually calm and cool demeanour. It would fail in due time with Amy involved. A moan escaped as that tiny mouth found her cock head, tongue pushing into the foreskin hood and swirling around, like a grotesque French-kiss. A sudden tear echoed in the sterile room as Eliza's clothing gave out, revealing a cock far more impressive than her stature let on.

"Sorry. It's just... when you say my name it sounds so hot and I can't help myself and you're so beautiful and... and..." Eliza hyperventilated and swayed on her feet, until Yuri steadied her.

"Stupid thing," Eliza groaned, "Always makes me dizzy." Then she realised Yuri was touching her and tried pulling away, but a firm grip kept her close. She stared at the Amazon, then glanced down at their throbbing members, just inches apart. Despite the difference in length, Eliza might surpass her in girth. It was hard to tell just by looking.

"May I?"

"Of course," Yuri said, certain they were thinking the same thing. Eliza rummaged around a drawer and came back with a tape measure. In the meantime, Amy was tackling Yuri's full erection, mouth distorting impossibly to swallow the head, while her throat worked tirelessly to guzzle down copious amount of pre. Everyone had their cocks out now, though Amanda kept watching, stroking herself to the show. Of the four, Yuri had them completely outmatched, an arousing fact that caused her prick to flex and lift Amy off the ground for a second.

"It's so big," Eliza marvelled as she wrapped the tape around Yuri's thickest part, which was closer to the base, and tried holding on despite the intense throbbing of her many, obscene veins, "Twenty-two inches around, that makes it roughly seven inches wide."

Not even the most zealous of Yuri's fanatics could graze Eliza's awe and desire. It sent Yuri's heart racing, which pumped her cock fuller and added half an inch of girth. Amy continued her exercise in what should be futility, however she just seemed to open up more and more. Even her puny throat slowly stretched out, accepting the massive head. Yet this incredible feat didn't warrant Eliza's attention as she licked and kissed around the base. Then she squatted down and went to work on Yuri's heaving sack.

In that position, it was like she offered herself. Her ass was raised, hips swaying to the rhythm of Yuri's thunderous heart, which caught Amanda's attention. The scientist moaned and looked back, finding Amanda had hot dogged between her ass cheeks, rubbing the shaft against her pucker. Despite that, Eliza just rolled her eyes and returned to Yuri.

The Amazon model orgy had been a turning point for Yuri. It awoke something within her, a thirst and hunger for sex that she believed was tamed. Now, three futanari were eager to satisfy that lust. Amy worked her throat deeper, swallowing around the cock as her tongue struggled against its mass, and paid no mind as her neck distended toward her chest. Close to a foot had passed her lips, stretched around the grapefruit sized prick. Her gullet was so stretched that Yuri's veins bulged out.

Not far ahead of her, Eliza voraciously licked at the Amazon's balls. She was possessed by something, a demon with undying hunger for prolific testicles, as she smothered herself in the wrinkly flesh, though it smoothed out with Yuri's inevitable load. Saturated with lust, both inside and out, her production launched into overdrive. Seed gurgled and churned, her balls fed on Eliza's nips and kisses, her mindless devotion driving them to try and swallow her head. Yuri groaned at the attention, and in envy as Amanda rocked her hips and slid her cock along Eliza's crack.

The second tallest futa, odd as it was with Amy present, just winked at her and reared back. Eliza moaned at the loss of fresh pre-cum down her ass, then jerked at the pressure on her asshole, mounting by the second, until the muscles gave out. The resulting groan reverberated throughout Yuri's sack, and into her pussy. If only Amy were her proper size, then someone might fill her.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,827 Followers
12