Amy - The Amazon (Usually) Ch. 13

Story Info
Maybe a Little Too Big?
6.8k words
4.28
11.1k
8
0

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

"Finally!" Amanda groaned and stepped from apparently the only shop open at that hour with the drapes necessary for her gigantic lover. Luckily, no one commented on her precarious state of decency, if it could be called that. Still wet globs of cum stuck to her cheek and hair, occasionally dripping if she moved a little too fast. Her tongue shot from her grinning lips to lap up an errant stream.

Once they were back at the sorority, she'd pick up where they left off. With Amy so massive, there were whole new realms to explore, replete with possibilities, not the least of which being the Amazon's cock. Her whole arm fit inside with room to spare, which meant something bigger would squeeze in. Like a head. And shoulders. Then her hips.

"Easy, Amanda," she chided herself, "Plenty of time for that, right now, Amy needs your help not to get arrested. Can she though? The cuffs probably won't fit anymore. And not like she's weak either." Amanda sighed. Knowing her lover, she'd let it happen regardless of whether she could stop it. Becoming a fugitive would be too much hassle for the leisurely Amazon. Maybe they could try role playing that scenario? Her cock throbbed back to a semi at the idea.

Back at the park, the police and fire department had been called in. From what Amanda saw, none could understand just how this came to be. While bystanders kept shouting that it was cum, they refused to believe it. Even a sperm bank couldn't have that much semen on hand, and definitely not so thick either. Amanda smuggled herself and the drapes around, wading through the jizz marsh in search of Amy.

"Maddy?" Hissed a quiet, but prevalent voice. Peeking from behind an oak tree, was a barely concealed Amy, her cock soft and resting heavily between her shins. Even flaccid, it redefined Amanda's notions of 'big dicks'. She gulped and reigned in her own arousal.

"Here, these should work. They were fifty bucks, by the way."

"Fifty?! But they're so tacky looking," Amy grimaced, but wrapped the long drapes around herself, just concealing her cock and nipples. Though each were clearly defined, she at least was technically within public decency laws. The giant futa peeked around the tree, spotlights blaring to life and illuminating her production, "Holy futa fuck... That's all me?" Beneath the drapes, her cock twitched.

Amanda kept her silence and tugged on Amy's finger to lead her away. Not soon enough, however, as the silhouette of a giant futa caught attention of an errant police officer.

"Hey, you two! Hold it right there for a moment, please." It was a woman, bulky in her uniform, though the definition on her forearms made clear that it wasn't solely responsible. She waded over to them, eyes widening on every step and her hands fidgeting at her belt, until she stopped and gawked up at Amy.

"Uh, can we help you, officer?" Amy asked, pulling her makeshift clothes flush against her body in an effort to appear proper, though only succeeded in highlighting just how massive she'd become. If necessary, she could just pick up the officer and trap them in her cleavage, never to be found again. Amanda eyed the bottomless chasm. She had gone and spent her own money so Amy wouldn't get arrested on sight, so the giant did owe her a ride at least...

"You... Jesus, so big... um, sorry. Did either of you see what caused this?" The fact she didn't immediately blame Amy brought her professionalism into question, though Amanda didn't blame her. If anyone could make you forget your job, it was Amy.

"No, ma'am," Amanda answered, "We were having a picnic and my girlfriend here got caught in it. Her clothes were ruined. They were so cute too, really brought out her size."

"Your girlfriend?" The officer lowered her gaze, which flitted about the ground in disappointment.

"Don't worry," Amanda lowered her voice to a whisper, "We're both very friendly."

"Oh! I-in that case, here's my details, call me! Uh, if you remember anything... about the incident that is. Or if you need counselling... or anything. Like. That. I'm just gonna go now."

The pair waved goodbye to the infatuated cop. Amanda whispered, "I can't believe we just got away with this because you're so huge."

Amy chuckled and continued on their way back to the sorority. Naturally, an Amazon over ten feet tall drew many eyes on the street, more so for her attire that hid close to nothing. It was easy to pick out hushed admirations, with a surprising amount commenting on Amy's rear. They led Amanda to peak at it too, a sigh leaving her lips. She'd been so caught up in the cock and boobs that she'd neglected the greatest ass of her life.

Then another observation drew her to a standstill. She pulled on Amy's finger again, getting her to stop.

"You're taller than a fucking street lamp," Amanda said, hushed tone quivering in excitement. The light didn't pass Amy's eyeline, highlighting her breasts, which cast deep shadows across her lower body, except her cock which protruded enough to steal its own illumination. Her 'dress' pressed so tight her veins were visible, throbbing and extending her length. Grinning up at her, the smaller futa patted the dense semi.

"Someone likes being tall," Amanda teased.

"Can you blame me?"

"No, but we should go, before you cause a scene. Although, seeing you flood a street might be..."

"We're going."

"Wait! Wait!" Amanda said and pulled her into a gap between buildings, "My feet are getting tired."

"You want me to carry you?" Amy asked with a roll of her eyes.

"Yup, but in a special way."

"You want to be a princess?"

"No, just bend over real quick and I'll show you," Amanda said. As her behemoth-lover bent down, cleavage coming to consume her vision, Amanda shoved her feet in, wriggling around to get herself situated. Gentle squelches came from the depths as she slid across the slimy depths, having forgotten about her orgasm inside there. She was committed, however, and finished what she'd started.

"Oh my god, you're so cute like that," Amy gushed, looking down over her nose at Amanda's head, just peeking out over the tops of her glorious tits. Warmth surrounded the comparatively tiny futa, moist semen rubbing against her skin. Amy's heartbeat thundered all around, reverberating through the boobs, their plush enormities squeezing flush against her. Not a moment later and her cock was eagerly seeking the sensation.

Despite her arousal, Amanda yawned, "It's so cosy in here."

"Don't fall asleep in my boobs. It's dirty in there."

"I like it dirty."

"In that case, why don't I shove you down my cock instead?"

"Hmm, threaten me with a good time."

Amanda looked over the cliffside of boobs, down at the burgeoning erection. It had only been her arm and dick, but she'd been inside Amy's penis. What was it like further down? Could she end up in the Amazon's balls? If they got big enough, maybe she could swim in the cum?

Her thoughts flooded her veins and brought her own prick to erection. She looked up to her lover, now walking back through the streets, more people giggling and gossiping about the 'King Kong' carriage style. It was something few other people could do and none that Amanda personally knew. For her, this was a personal bliss.

One that she augmented by squirming about. Her member rubbed against the breasts, held tight together by the curtains, still lubricated from her previous load. She'd cum several times that night alone, but still her lust wouldn't be denied, compelling her hips to undulate. Leaning her head over, she kissed Amy's breast as it supplied her pleasure. The Amazon audibly rolled her eyes, though she continued walking. Stares weren't anything new to the towering futa.

"Ooh, your boobs jiggle so nicely when you walk," Amanda cooed, opening and closing her hands to feel as much of the masses as she could. Her own boobs were woefully tiny by comparison, yet enjoyed it no less, nipples caressed by the softness. Amy's heartbeat and pace sped up in response.

"Does it turn you on?" Amanda inquired, still rolling to her own rhythm.

"Of course it does, you're basically fucking my boobs," Amy whispered, gasps ringing throughout the area. Even lowered, her voice carried like an announcer, "You already came in there once." More gasps.

Amanda giggled and gave each tit a drawn out love bite. She caressed the bruises with her lips and tongue, sighing as she kept pumping her hips. In her periphery, she noticed the bustling streets thinning out as they entered campus grounds. Not far away, the sorority house loomed.

"Slow down," Amanda said, "Let me finish first."

"Ugh, fine," Amy sighed and picked out a nearby tree to sit under. She pulled her knees up and into her breasts, tightening Amanda's current nest and enforcing more pleasure upon her. Wriggling about, Amanda got her hands to the front, the left squeezing firm around her base and tickling her balls, while her right created an extra layer of sensation. As she pumped her hips, the head gushed and slid out to be smothered by Amy's deep cleavage.

Her legs twitched with her pussy. No matter where how she moved, all Amanda felt was more of Amy, an unbeatable softness that enclosed her on all sides. Moans trickled from her lips, silenced only as the Amazon leaned over to kiss her. Either that or to eat her. Amy's lips encompassed most of the shorter futa's face.

If she just opened them a little too wide, Amanda would see straight down her lover's gullet. As it was, Amy kept her lips puckered, massive tongue snaking out to fill Amanda's vibrating maw, so long that it tickled the back of her throat. More than experienced with sucking huge objects, she collapsed her cheeks around it, bobbing her head and nursing on the slick muscle as it writhed about. She squeezed tighter around her prick as pre-cum spurted from it.

Opening her eyes, Amanda was greeted with the smouldering stars of Amy's eyes. They commanded her, heart, mind and body, to cum yet again. No, it wasn't command, but the gentle coaxing of a lover, luring her deeper until it was too late. Simple pleasure was eclipsed by bliss as Amanda bucked her hips. Feeling the shift, Amy raised her arms and wrapped them around her chest, smothering the poor futa in tit-flesh. From a deep crevice Amanda's semen exploded.

It splattered against Amy's drapes, sticking them to her skin. As the cloth was saturated, more cum streamed down, tracing each dip and arch of the Amazon's figure. It overflowed her navel and followed the sensuous track of her abs to flow across her hardening prick and balls. Spasms shook Amanda and forced her to expunge more with every jerk of her kegels. Even her pussy joined the fray and squirted.

"Feel better?" Amy asked once the spurts were mere droplets.

"Oh yeah," Amanda sighed, reclining in the cleavage like it was a personal hot tub, "I really think your boobs make a better bed than anything else."

"Well not for me. I'd still like to sleep indoors," Amy said.

"Spoil sport," Amanda pouted, but pulled herself up and out, body coated in a fresh layer of seed, "Well, I guess I could do with a shower. And I suppose you need new clothes so you're not arrested when walking around."

Amy heaved a sigh, "I almost forgot about that. What the hell am I gonna tell Joan?"

"You grew five feet taller and put on weight in all the right places?" Amanda suggested.

"Where does all the fat even come from?" Amy pondered as she groped a plush, sticky breast. Her vertically-challenged - by comparison - lover shrugged and resumed their journey toward the sorority. Looking down at her, Amy couldn't resist a smirk at their difference. While their dynamic had never really changed since meeting, it was now taken to extremes. Was this how teachers felt in kindergarten?

Maybe not, Amy thought as she compared Amanda to herself while they walked side by side. For every step the giant took, her companion required several, head only grazing the peak of Amy's thigh. Their relationship could never be the same after this, if only for the fact Amy wasn't sure whether she'd even fit in the sorority house. Ducking under doorways would be replaced by crawling and even then her girth might get stuck.

Even her cock might not fit by itself. Amy stroked the bulge of it through the drapes, fingers tracing veins no smaller than her fingers while mostly flaccid, and sighed. She'd need to use Shrinkage to fit it inside Amanda ever again. But the new possibilities enticed her from mourning such a loss. Amanda had fucked her cock with her own after all.

She bit her lip, cock swelling, as she fantasised over how the other girls might make use of her.

"Oh shit," Amanda groaned.

"What?" Amy asked, for a second worried that she'd been thinking aloud.

"It's Matilda," Amanda pointed to a pompous silhouette illuminated by a phone, "What's she up to now?"

"Can't be anything good," Amy said, recalling the last time Matilda was within a hundred metres of their house. Many of their clothes still reeked of the cum she'd dumped in the laundry. They were lucky it was a light day, but the ramifications remained. Not to mention the lack of punishment Matilda and Futa Alpha received.

"You better hide. Don't want her last brain cells connecting you and the park flooding," Amanda said, "I'll take care of her."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, what's the worst that could happen?" Amanda asked with a cocky grin.

"Last time you tried talking her down, you almost decked her in the face," Amy reminded the small futa.

"Let me reiterate, please let the worst happen," Amanda chuckled, then waved her away, "It'll be fine."

"If you say so," Amy sighed, then retreated to a nearby tree. Lack of lights kept her staggering visage in shadow, not that Matilda would likely notice. For all the passing grades she got and how she carried herself, the snobbish futa made for a quintessential ditz. Without her upper-class British accent, she'd be a bimbo. A cruel one at that.

It really was a shame too, Amy thought, peeking from her spot. As head of Futa Alpha, notorious for its shallow requirements, Matilda embodied their ideals. Tits big enough to knock someone out with an ass fit to smother those it sat upon, she also sported a fat bulge. Amy glanced to her own, biting back a loud snicker. Futa Alpha were a sorority of futanari, but only those with the biggest pricks around, and yet they were like unrefined wax to Amy's luxury candle. How many of them could she fit in her slit?

Amanda made contact, voices too far for Amy to hear. She watched carefully, left hand slowly crawling across her member, massaging fingers pressing on key points to urge blood flow. Her breath hitched as the right joined in, gliding down to hook in the cloth and pull it up, night air sweeping across her naked prick. It snuck into her foreskin, teasing her glans and inciting a quicker flow. Amy tried focusing on the apparent conversation between Amanda and Matilda, yet her burgeoning tumescence took centre stage.

Pulling the drapes higher, Amy encouraged her cock to fatten. Visible growth occurred in the veins. They shed her former appraisal of finger-sized, turning to wrists and even forearms. As her pulse drummed in her ears, the shaft rose higher, allowing the left hand to sneak under and titillate where cock met scrotum. A shuddering moan left her at the smoothness of her sack, already taut and heavy with its cargo.

She'd turned the nearest park into a wonderland of jizz and already she was filled back up. Looking back at her girlfriend, whose conversation seemed more heated, and their sorority house in the distance, a flicker of excitement and fear pumped her cock fuller. The drains struggled with her orgasms when she was just eight-feet, now she had gained at least another five, and her cock had grown even more spectacularly. If she got a little too pent up then she might flood the whole building.

"Like I said 'what are you up to?' did the fucking saline in your boobs clog your ears?" Amanda shouted.

"And like I said 'I don't need to answer a baby dick like you'. Now shoo. You'll make me smaller," Matilda said.

"Why don't you 'shoo'? I live that way."

"Because it's beneath me to walk away from someone like you."

"Oh, I'm sorry I don't have daddy's money to buy me augmentations like you."

"I don't have any 'ugmantaysians' or whatever you said."

"Do you even know what they are?"

"I don't care."

"Then how do you know you don't have them?"

"Because I would know. Unlike you. You're probably full of them."

"Me? Nope, I'm augmentation free, bitch."

"How dare you?!" Matilda screeched, her refined mask snapping as she snatched at Amanda's hair. At that moment, Amy intervened, stomping over with enough force to echo in the night. Matilda froze in place and looked to the shadowed giant, illuminated only enough for her to see the eight-foot and growing cock attached to the curviest figure on campus. She turned her phone on it and snapped a photo, before it lurched and slapped the device to the ground. Matilda squeaked, picked it up and fled.

Amanda sighed and pouted at the retreating bimbo. For all the terrible personalities prevalent in Futa Alpha and its leadership, no girl or futa in their right mind could deny how attractive they were. They proved to be subject to many wet dreams and masturbation fantasies.

"Do you ever regret not joining?" Amanda asked once the egregious swaying hips left their view, "You could've been fucking them everyday."

"True," Amy pondered, "Well, see you tomorrow, I'm gonna tap some elite ass."

"I was joking!"

"So was I. There's only one futa I want to fuck everyday of every week of every month of every year of ever..."

"I get it."

"Point is," Amy said and lifted her lover onto her cock, letting her straddle its girth like a stallion, "I always want to fuck you. Plus I really like you. Wouldn't give it up for any ass in the world."

"Don't you wish I was bigger though?" Amanda grumbled, cupping grapefruit-sized tits.

"I never want you to change. For me that is. If Eliza makes you something, then cool, more of you to love. But I'm happy with you and besides, if you start growing, then what the hell's my role in this relationship?" Amy said, leaning over to embrace Amanda in her bosom and kiss her chest, "Hmm, I could suck on them all day."

"Fair point," Amanda sighed and leaned back, reclining upon her stead, "Well then, giddy up horse cock. We're still a ways off from home. Oh, I'm so gonna get a harness for this thing," she added under her breath.

'A ways off' proved to be just a few strides for Amy's legs. Though it was late, several of the others were still awake and spotted them coming. Jade and Dana came out to greet them, which turned into a gawking contest with the rest that followed, hands lifting to compare the tops of their heads with the Amazon's legs. It was Jade that realised the present issue.

How would Amy fit? A standard door led into the front, its width clearly inferior to Amy's own, the Amazon imagining getting stuck for the rest of her life with a door around her chest. Permanent bra at least, she thought. The back door was a similar story. If she'd only grown taller, then it'd be a matter of flexibility, however the disproportionate growth of her various assets presented more challenges. To make sure it wouldn't work, she tried the doors, each snagging on her shoulders.

"You just had to do this, didn't you?" Jade muttered, pinching her brow.

"Now how am I supposed to out do you?" Dana asked, flopping back onto Amy's persistent erection. She sat in the back yard, legs and balls resting in the pool, while her cock extended clean to the other side. Amanda was helping Jade figure things out, better suited to it than Amy, who laid back to ruminate over her development. Everyone agreed that she must've grown five feet from her former base height of eight.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12